打印 上一主题 下一主题

华裔基督徒递请愿书反对同性婚姻法

91#
发表于 2005-3-15 17:32:11 | 只看该作者

anyway, they are

your grandfather and grandmother

最初由[morning66]发布
CLAWN SHOW, ADMISSION FREE.

SAD FOR YOUR DADDY AND MOMMY YOUR HEAD JUST TOTALLY WACKED.

好歹还有你这么个出息的孙子呢。。。
92#
发表于 2005-3-15 17:49:56 | 只看该作者

CONFUSED.

最初由[北山]发布
anyway, they are

your grandfather and grandmother

好歹还有你这么个出息的孙子呢。。。

Hey, I am not your enemy. See clearly. I just got a snapper shot. Your message potentially damages our diplomatic relationship. I was not refering to you when mentioning the HEAD TOTALLY WACKED. You know which guy I am talking about. I am aiming toward that "boxing" clawn.
93#
发表于 2005-3-15 19:04:55 | 只看该作者

回复:CONFUSED.

最初由[morning66]发布
CONFUSED.

Hey, I am not your enemy. See clearly. I just got a snapper shot. Your message potentially damages our diplomatic relationship. I was not refering to you when mentioning the HEAD TOTALLY WACKED. You know which guy I am talking about. I am aiming toward that "boxing" clawn.

怎么说你好呢,从你的全部帖子看,你只是一条患有同性恋霹的疯狗!瞧瞧你的嘴脸,在中国丢人显眼不够,丢到加拿大了!就你这素质和德行,还不配在这里大谈人权和同性婚姻,在和他人讨论的过程中,连最起码的尊重都不懂,充满了恶意的人身攻击和辱骂,你还配谈加拿大的人权宪章?多背了一些托福词汇一点也不能掩盖你的无知和浅薄,还梦想做加拿大的PM, 我呸!你也太小瞧加拿大人了!

我正告你,有理讲理,不要骂人,不是我骂不过你,而是,你不要脸,我还要呢!
94#
发表于 2005-3-15 19:35:30 | 只看该作者

我英文不好,就不参加辩论了,总之同性恋和共惨党互称同志,是人类生存两大公害。如果

任其随意发展,让他们拉年轻人下水,则华人社会将亡。
95#
发表于 2005-3-15 21:37:35 | 只看该作者

YOUR POCKET.

最初由[说不过去不行]发布

怎么说你好呢,从你的全部帖子看,你只是一条患有同性恋霹的疯狗!瞧瞧你的嘴脸,在中国丢人显眼不够,丢到加拿大了!就你这素质和德行,还不配在这里大谈人权和同性婚姻,在和他人讨论的过程中,连最起码的尊重都不懂,充满了恶意的人身攻击和辱骂,你还配谈加拿大的人权宪章?多背了一些托福词汇一点也不能掩盖你的无知和浅薄,还梦想做加拿大的PM, 我呸!你也太小瞧加拿大人了!

WHATEVER. THE ONLY THING I KNOW FOR SURE IS THAT YOU MUST BE POOR, MISERABLE, HOPLESS; LIVE IN A LOVELESS LIFE, EARN LITTLE MONEY AND EARN NO RESPECT; GO TO THE LOUSIEST STORE AND BUY THE CHEAPEST MERCHANDISE. YOU ARE RIGHT. I DO NOT HAVE ANY RESPECT TOWARD YOU. I DO NOT THINK LITTLE CANADIANS, BUT I DO THINK LITTLE OF YOU MOTHERXXER. I ALSO KNOW, BEFORE I BECOME MP, AT LEAST NOW, I CAN BUY TEN OF THE SHABBY HOUSES YOU ARE LIVING AND FORCE YOU OUT TO THE STREET AND LET YOU DESERVE THE LIFE YOU SHOULD HAVE.
WHATEVER YOU SAY AND HOW YOU WOULD BE SUFFOCATED, YOU ARE STILL A POOR RAT. YOU KNOW THIS BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE. YOU BIG LOSER.
96#
发表于 2005-3-15 21:50:54 | 只看该作者

GIVE YOU A "A". SOLID A.

最初由[说不过去不行]发布

That is right. I forgot to show the respect when talking to you. How could I? It is so so inhumane to verbally abuse an almost incapacitated human being (I know you are not an animal and you do not have to clarify this).
I am happy to see the stupid creature like you will for ever suffer poverty, disrespect, and humiliation.
This world is cruel. No matter what you say, I am more POWERFUL than you, I have much more wealth than you do, and I am much more SUCCESSFUL than you do. You might curse or scream like the worst-educated peasant, however, it is totally useless except that it bolden your ugly image further. Am I shallow or not? You never know. At least I have the international law degree and I know how to verbally suffocate a BIG LOSER like you (It may sound empty and pointless, I did it any way. It may sound a little pathetic, I did it any way. I enjoy watching you crazy rat jump up and down and bounced by your destiny again and again <What is your destiny? Let me tell you dog poo poo. Your destiny is failure>).
When I become the MP, sure I can be pretentious enough to show some "respect" to you. But you know what, even I will change a face and use a new tone, I will definately wash my hands ten times with the strongest soup after shaking hands with people like you.
97#
发表于 2005-3-15 21:56:26 | 只看该作者

回复:GIVE YOU A "A". SOLID A.

最初由[morning66]发布
GIVE YOU A "A". SOLID A.

That is right. I forgot to show the respect when talking to you. How could I? It is so so inhumane to verbally abuse an almost incapacitated human being (I know you are not an animal and you do not have to clarify this).
I am happy to see the stupid creature like you will for ever suffer poverty, disrespect, and humiliation.
This world is cruel. No matter what you say, I am more POWERFUL than you, I have much more wealth than you do, and I am much more SUCCESSFUL than you do. You might curse or scream like the worst-educated peasant, however, it is totally useless except that it bolden your ugly image further. Am I shallow or not? You never know. At least I have the international law degree and I know how to verbally suffocate a BIG LOSER like you (It may sound empty and pointless, I did it any way. It may sound a little pathetic, I did it any way. I enjoy watching you crazy rat jump up and down and bounced by your destiny again and again <What is your destiny? Let me tell you dog poo poo. Your destiny is failure>).
When I become the MP, sure I can be pretentious enough to show some "respect" to you. But you know what, even I will change a face and use a new tone, I will definately wash my hands ten times with the strongest soup after shaking hands with people like you.
for fxck sake, yo mother -fxcker still here?
haha!
yopu know what, tomorrow moring 9:00am cbc 99.1fm will talk about this, why don't you just call them, you little ignorant piece of shi---------t!
98#
发表于 2005-3-15 22:11:22 | 只看该作者

NO WONDER.

最初由[黄老板]发布
我英文不好,就不参加辩论了,总之同性恋和共惨党互称同志,是人类生存两大公害。如果

任其随意发展,让他们拉年轻人下水,则华人社会将亡。

Sad I spent time this way. Anyhow, let me ask you something. What kind of shop are you managing? A restaurant? A grocery store or something? Are you the guy somebody met in the bathroom depanting yourself and solliciting sex? According to the description, the desperate guy said exactly the same thing about gay and communism as you said above when his sollicitation had been refused. It's just ironic.
I remember when I was in middle school, there is a faculty who accuses boys who "attempted" to have sexual behavior. He accused  the boy-girl sexual behavior also. He is also a communist party member. Years later, he was in Germany, he said all the "nice" things he could about the communism party he claimed to be loyal to when he was in mainland. He was also blackmailed in Germany by some hustlers because he had homosexual acts in some dirty places. Publicly, he is very "traditional" and "defends" his family and still hates the communism party within which he had misappropriated a lot of funds (he hides that part though).
His nephew hates him. Do you know why? It IS UNSPEAKABLE.
99#
发表于 2005-3-15 22:14:33 | 只看该作者

YOU LISTEN TO RADIO?

最初由[少小离家老大回]发布

haha!
yopu know what, tomorrow moring 9:00am cbc 99.1fm will talk about this, why don't you just call them, you little ignorant piece of shi---------t!

I did NOT realize you even listen to the radio and care about news. I thought you just play the tiny pin in your pants. You want me to call and listen to my voice. You will. Prepare enough paper tissue to wipe it off and clean it up.
100#
发表于 2005-3-15 22:18:08 | 只看该作者

哪位秀才来帮我念念,这一堆都是些啥?

101#
发表于 2005-3-15 22:39:17 | 只看该作者

INSPRING.

最初由[少小离家老大回]发布

haha!

Glad to sense the loneliness and ampathy hidden behind your nasty slur. You know what? No matter how wild I might sound here, it is just one side. When the sun rises, I will drive my BMW to school and stop by my favorite market for vegetable; I will smile politely to the cashier and fold the receipt neatly and put it in my pocket which has the chocolate bar he gave me tonight.
Actually, I understand no matter what bad curses you ever used, you do not mean it; no matter how awful my words appear, they do not really mean it either. Because, around me, there are so many people like you, and we are still friends (though they may not be really close).
When I was a kid in Beijing, I thought about suicide just because of my sexual orientation. I tormented myself for a long long time. Finally, I set myself free. I am young, attractive, confident and caring, sure I am also gay.
The debate on same sex marriage will burn out a lot of energy/money/time. However, one thing for sure, after all these subside, love is still love, even though many people think homo is just for pennis and mouth/hand/anus. No matter what kind of era when run into in future, there will be still people who call homo sicko. What I learned is that I might not need to argue, but I do view it as incentive to become richer, stronger and cooler. You know why? The world is cruel. People all tend to bully, even if gay never existed something else would became the target. So, the survival formula in the real world is: no matter you are gay or str8, POWER and MONEY count.
102#
发表于 2005-3-16 03:28:14 | 只看该作者

回复:[评论]华裔基督徒递请愿书反对同性婚姻法

最初由[不要太认真]发布
[评论]华裔基督徒递请愿书反对同性婚姻法

同性恋又不影响别人,为什么要反对?恐怕主要是因为宗教信仰的缘故吧?

美国人很多大部分都是信仰天主教,基督教的,他们那些人为什么要去侵略别国,我觉这就是一个邪教.......人家爱和谁交往,关你们虚伪的基督屁事啊,是不是没有操到你们这些基督徒的不爽是吧,,没有关系啊你们可以去交谈和那些''神父"一样玩玩小朋友啊!!!!!!!11
103#
发表于 2005-3-16 09:36:34 | 只看该作者

回复:INSPRING.

最初由[morning66]发布
INSPRING.
When the sun rises, I will drive my BMW to school and stop by my favorite market for vegetable; I will smile politely to the cashier and fold the receipt neatly and put it in my pocket which has the chocolate bar he gave me tonight.

炫耀权力和钱是没有意义的。你开bmw,你上好学校,你挣钱多,那又如何?权力和钱不能解决所有问题,至少你声称的“你有钱可以买下别人的房子把别人赶到大街上“是做不到的,有钱难买不卖的,况且即使人家卖了,拿到卖房钱也可以在别的地方买房,你这只是狂言,连恐吓都不是。你比钱比权力未必比得过布什吧?他是地球上最强大国家的总统,钱也不会少,他也反对同性恋,你怎么办?
看了你的当了mp以后要如何如何的'竞选宣言',我想我是绝对不会把票投给有同性恋的候选人了。我想你也许不是天生如此变态,也许是因为饱受歧视,但看你下面的言论,不论谁都不得不承认你有点变态。
At least I have the international law degree and I know how to verbally suffocate a BIG LOSER like you (It may sound empty and pointless, I did it any way. It may sound a little pathetic, I did it any way. I enjoy watching you crazy rat jump up and down and bounced by your destiny again and again <What is your destiny? Let me tell you dog poo poo. Your destiny is failure> ).
如果你觉得讨论同性恋婚姻合法化对你是伤害,你可以不参与,'agree to disagree‘总可以做到吧?在这里骂人'rat' 'low educated'只会让人对这个团体更反感。
104#
发表于 2005-3-16 09:38:42 | 只看该作者

最初由[morning66]发布
GIVE YOU A "A". SOLID A.

I am much more SUCCESSFUL than you do. Am I shallow or not? You never know. At least I have the international law degree .....When I become the MP, ....sure I can be pretentious enough to show some "respect" to you. But you know what, even I will change a face and use a new tone, I will definately wash my hands ten times with the strongest soup after shaking hands with people like you.

Hey, Guys, looooooooooooook at this insane dog barking around to attack human being,  a so-called well educated crazy dog with the international law degree! Did your parents or teachers ever teach you English grammar, can you tell me there is any error in "I am much more SUCCESSFUL than you do". Do you think people would ever believe such a bonehead would be SUCCESSFUL...POWERFUL...and become a MP of Canada in the end! I strongly suggest you wash your tongue 100 times first with the strongest soup before pretending to talk like human being in public but a mad dog actually in nature! finally, you M O T H E R F U C K E R!!!!!!!!! and go to kiss the dog's assssssssss!
105#
发表于 2005-5-30 18:29:28 | 只看该作者

Cultural Shock?

Canada is a country that respects differences, protects minority, and supports diversity. That is part of the reasons most Chinese are immigrating to here. Gay Marrages has been leaglized in most provinces after long-term debate. Law may not be violated. It is fine to express personal views, however it is illegal to publish discriminatory gay rights, same as you can not discriminated blacks in public.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表