楼主: homer's fan
打印 上一主题 下一主题

华裔基督徒递请愿书反对同性婚姻法

31#
发表于 2005-3-14 16:37:52 | 只看该作者

ways of silence.

最初由[说不过去不行]发布
回复:What??!!

Come on, you do not have to be so excited! I love to discuss with people quietly, argument is normal and necessary in a free country like Canada, but please support your idea with evidences! not only slogans!
May I extend your idea a little bit? suppose a person love his/her pet so much, and they want to get married legally, do you agree or not?

My goodness. Same sex marriage is for two persons. What kind of intention do you have to make you to extend the concept so wide that you have to include a person and her/his pet(assuming you are talking about an animal)? Let me tell you something, bro, the first moment when you try to equalize the same sex marriage with an alien thought that an animal wants to marry a person(assuming you have the supranatual power to sense the desire of being married for that specific animal and its ability to behaving like a mankind), I am very impressed by your humor. Hope that is just your humor. If you went serious about it, bro, god bless you.
32#
发表于 2005-3-14 16:47:23 | 只看该作者

回复:ways of silence.

最初由[morning66]发布
ways of silence.

My goodness. Same sex marriage is for two persons. What kind of intention do you have to make you to extend the concept so wide that you have to include a person and her/his pet(assuming you are talking about an animal)? Let me tell you something, bro, the first moment when you try to equalize the same sex marriage with an alien thought that an animal wants to marry a person(assuming you have the supranatual power to sense the desire of being married for that specific animal and its ability to behaving like a mankind), I am very impressed by your humor. Hope that is just your humor. If you went serious about it, bro, god bless you.

I am very impressed by your puzzleheadedness too! without basic logic capability, I am deeply worrying that humor would come true in your life! finally , you have no right to say "God"!
33#
发表于 2005-3-14 16:57:30 | 只看该作者

God belss you.

最初由[说不过去不行]发布
回复:ways of silence.

I am very impressed by your puzzleheadedness too! without basic logic capability, I am deeply worrying that humor would come true in your life! finally , you have no right to say "God"!

Look at the anger and disturbance you had. " Finally, you have no right to say "God" "---in your message . The hidden violence in your message is not even worthy being laughted at. Could you please do me an outrageous favor? Please do not respond to my message and I am very pleased to leave you alone also. If I am not a piece of fancy cheese cake, at least I am not a piece of ****. Please do not talk to me, you motherXXer.
34#
发表于 2005-3-14 17:23:46 | 只看该作者

纯顶~~

35#
发表于 2005-3-14 18:23:28 | 只看该作者

回复:纯顶~~

最初由[小菜鸟]发布
纯顶~~

我也纯顶!

:laugh:  :laugh:
36#
发表于 2005-3-14 18:31:38 | 只看该作者
看样子又掐起来了
请问是同性相掐,还是异性相掐?
37#
发表于 2005-3-14 18:31:58 | 只看该作者

回复:God belss you.

最初由[morning66]发布
God belss you.

Look at the anger and disturbance you had. " Finally, you have no right to say "God" "---in your message . The hidden violence in your message is not even worthy being laughted at. Could you please do me an outrageous favor? Please do not respond to my message and I am very pleased to leave you alone also. If I am not a piece of fancy cheese cake, at least I am not a piece of ****. Please do not talk to me, you motherXXer.
you are such a idiot except your fowery English words, I am not worthy being laughted at, yes, you are right! you are worthy being laughted at! by the people all over the world. I would absolutely do  you a  favor !  Fu ck your mom!
38#
发表于 2005-3-14 18:51:50 | 只看该作者

回复:READ THIS.

强烈建议斑竹删除morning66英文骂贴。
39#
发表于 2005-3-14 19:05:02 | 只看该作者

???

最初由[Fluidpower]发布
回复:READ THIS.

强烈建议斑竹删除morning66英文骂贴。

Red panda and racoon are two different creatures. Please be sure to tell the difference. Good or bad, black or white, in the moron's eye, they are just exactly "HAVE NO ID-E-A".
40#
发表于 2005-3-14 19:38:00 | 只看该作者

回复:CONFUSION TO BE CLARIFIED.

最初由[morning66]发布
CONFUSION TO BE CLARIFIED.

Thanks for the rational thinking and tolerating opinion about the progressive defination of civil marriage. Sorry for having to link this news with "ill-educated" and "Chinese" because this is the very fact presented in many media too. Based on the culture charisteristcs and hundreds of years of history of the civilized Chinese, it is not difficult to take the perspective and form a judgement that what the "Chinese Christian" group's behavior is not only about religion. Think deeper about the what they have done after all. Have you ever heard this group campaigned to preserve the greenland? Have you ever heard this group campaigned to stop child sexual abuse? Have you ever heard this group campaigned to promote social welfare? What are they doing now?! It is very ugly, very bigoted, very intolerating. What happened in USA(the amendent of constitution in some states) have to be considered in a political view. It is not only about religion either. After all, Canada is Canada, USA is USA. The debates about a similar issue in two nations can not be mixed up. Even though you like to make a comparison, when you look into the situation, you won't be surprised how significantly the level of edcuation can influence people's thinking. No offence. It is just fact and statistic figures. Bottom line: Being a Chinese, having the privilege to settle in Canada, it is crucial to respect other minority and be willing to share the equality and fundermental human rights with other groups, especially when the rights being given already is not threatened/damaged at all. The civil marriage is not only about a defination, it is about rights. It is freedom but it is not promiscuous. Same sex marriage never encourages promiscuous behaviour. It is a defination based on the desire for a stable bond under the sky with maple leaves which are the same red in every corner.

1. 虽然我不赞同这些人的观点,但我认为他们也有权利表达自己对同性婚姻的反对意见。他们是在法律许可的范围内表达反对意见,这不是什么'歧视' ! 你反应太过激了!

2. 世界上大多数国家不容许同性婚姻,包括许多根本没有华人的国家。比如穆斯林国家。再拿美国来讲,华人参政很少,但是很多州不容许同性婚姻,这怎么能推到华人头上?

3. “No offence. It is just fact and statistic figures. “
你的统计数据/事实在哪里?那个统计说华人反对同性婚姻人比别的人种多?拿出来给我们看看!

我认为你对华人有偏见,甚至可以说歧视华人。要知道华人也是少数弱势群体,如果你作为弱势群体不想被歧视,就不要歧视别人。
41#
发表于 2005-3-14 19:48:18 | 只看该作者

回复:???

最初由[morning66]发布
???

Red panda and racoon are two different creatures. Please be sure to tell the difference. Good or bad, black or white, in the moron's eye, they are just exactly "HAVE NO ID-E-A".

I am sorry to tell you that you are nothing more than a person who speaks Chinglish and has a incomplete idea about human rights.

:sorry:  :sorry:
42#
发表于 2005-3-14 19:54:27 | 只看该作者

最初由[morning66]发布
CONFUSION TO BE CLARIFIED.
Have you ever heard this group campaigned to preserve the greenland? Have you ever heard this group campaigned to stop child sexual abuse? Have you ever heard this group campaigned to promote social welfare?

你问的问题都很荒唐!这些都是丝毫没有争议的! 谁不知道要反对“child sexual abuse“? 谁不知道要"promote social welfare"? 不可能每次游行都把这些根本没有争议的事提一遍?在加拿大同性恋团体的游行大家也见得多了,他们最多也就是要求同性婚姻合法,什么时候你听过他们说要反对“child sexual abuse“?什么时候他们说要“反对吸毒“?反对“杀人强奸放火”了?
43#
发表于 2005-3-14 19:55:27 | 只看该作者
morning66你好
我建议斑竹删除你的骂贴,当然也希望删除其他所有人的骂贴。只是觉得你的骂贴比其他人的都高了一个等级。几个月来记得只有一个自称不是中国人的那个人可以与你匹敌。这段时间那个人不见了,估计是ID被封了。我希望你不要也落得这样一个不光彩的下场。关于同性婚姻合法化这样一个非同小可的话题,大家都希望通过正常的辩论把真理展示给网民,但你的骂贴把这个主题给搅了。请自重。
44#
发表于 2005-3-14 20:05:05 | 只看该作者

TRUTH?!

最初由[Fluidpower]发布
morning66你好
我建议斑竹删除你的骂贴,当然也希望删除其他所有人的骂贴。只是觉得你的骂贴比其他人的都高了一个等级。几个月来记得只有一个自称不是中国人的那个人可以与你匹敌。这段时间那个人不见了,估计是ID被封了。我希望你不要也落得这样一个不光彩的下场。关于同性婚姻合法化这样一个非同小可的话题,大家都希望通过正常的辩论把真理展示给网民,但你的骂贴把这个主题给搅了。请自重。

TRUTH? Whose truth? poor creatures.
45#
发表于 2005-3-14 20:05:40 | 只看该作者

???

最初由[不要太认真]发布

你问的问题都很荒唐!这些都是丝毫没有争议的! 谁不知道要反对“child sexual abuse“? 谁不知道要"promote social welfare"? 不可能每次游行都把这些根本没有争议的事提一遍?在加拿大同性恋团体的游行大家也见得多了,他们最多也就是要求同性婚姻合法,什么时候你听过他们说要反对“child sexual abuse“?什么时候他们说要“反对吸毒“?反对“杀人强奸放火”了?

SO many rats.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表