最初由[morning66]发布
???
SO many rats.
你大概被歧视太多了,所以有点过激。蛮可怜的!
发表于 2005-3-14 20:11:33 | 显示全部楼层

SORRY.

最初由[不要太认真]发布
回复:CONFUSION TO BE CLARIFIED.

1. 虽然我不赞同这些人的观点,但我认为他们也有权利表达自己对同性婚姻的反对意见。他们是在法律许可的范围内表达反对意见,这不是什么'歧视' ! 你反应太过激了!

2. 世界上大多数国家不容许同性婚姻,包括许多根本没有华人的国家。比如穆斯林国家。再拿美国来讲,华人参政很少,但是很多州不容许同性婚姻,这怎么能推到华人头上?

3. “No offence. It is just fact and statistic figures. “
你的统计数据/事实在哪里?那个统计说华人反对同性婚姻人比别的人种多?拿出来给我们看看!

我认为你对华人有偏见,甚至可以说歧视华人。要知道华人也是少数弱势群体,如果你作为弱势群体不想被歧视,就不要歧视别人。

I do want to apologize to this guy/gal as apparently his/her feeling has been hurt. Really sorry about that. However, no regret for what I believe. Nothing personal. There IS a group Chinese---poor, ill-educated, rat-like, UGLY. Do I discrimate them? No, they just disgust me. For real. There are plenty of them in this forum too. I just cann't help being nausious when reading their bullsh it.
发表于 2005-3-14 20:13:12 | 显示全部楼层

回复:???

最初由[morning66]发布
???

SO many rats. ]

you call people "rats"?  Look at youself in the mirror! hopefully, you look different from us! :chewin:  :chewin:  :chewin:
发表于 2005-3-14 20:19:19 | 显示全部楼层

回复:SORRY.

最初由[morning66]发布
SORRY.
I do want to apologize to this guy/gal as apparently his/her feeling has been hurt. Really sorry about that. However, no regret for what I believe. Nothing personal. There IS a group Chinese---poor, ill-educated, rat-like, UGLY. Do I discrimate them? No, they just disgust me. For real. There are plenty of them in this forum too. I just cann't help being nausious when reading their bullsh it.
人家只不过说反对同性婚姻,这也不算什么,你不爱看也没办法。其实很多人反对的!同性婚姻合法化大概也经过投票表决的吧?相信当时投反对票也不会少。

如果当时MARTIN听从ALBERTA省长的建议,对同性婚姻合法化搞全民公投的话,未必能通过。
发表于 2005-3-14 20:25:12 | 显示全部楼层
不行,我得说一会中国话!这个王八蛋,这一口纯正的中国英语!简直憋死我了!
发表于 2005-3-14 20:28:08 | 显示全部楼层

You are right.

最初由[不要太认真]发布
回复:???

你大概被歧视太多了,所以有点过激。蛮可怜的!

You are right. I have been through a lot of discrimination, for being a gay, also for having the skin color on this planet. Just because of the discrimination I've been through, I am able to be sensitive enough to tell what is right and what's not. Do I feel humble for all those, I might, probably because I have discriminated myself for quite a long time with self-hatred and self-denial. When I watch a huge sign reading as "say NO to same sex marriage" held by the Chinese Christian group without rational thinking behind, I love to say loud "XX yourselves"! Look at how you guys are reacting upon hearing a single angry voice toward a group.
A famous taiwanese author does have a word to discribe the beautiful chinese character. Does he say it because he discriminate Chinese? You are the judge.
Will I become a Canadian MP one day, yes, I will. Will I still react the same way to the similar sign held by a bunch of "rats", yes I WILL.
Somebody is suggesting block my IP address. Bring it on. I AM aware of which ethnic group I am speaking to.
发表于 2005-3-14 20:31:45 | 显示全部楼层

!!

最初由[不要太认真]发布
回复:SORRY.

人家只不过说反对同性婚姻,这也不算什么,你不爱看也没办法。其实很多人反对的!同性婚姻合法化大概也经过投票表决的吧?相信当时投反对票也不会少。

如果当时MARTIN听从ALBERTA省长的建议,对同性婚姻合法化搞全民公投的话,未必能通过。

Why cann't you be honest at the beginning? "Beautiful" creature. XX I even apologized to you. Poor rats. no future.
发表于 2005-3-14 20:32:37 | 显示全部楼层
好好喘息一气~~~
发表于 2005-3-14 20:34:18 | 显示全部楼层

You can be suffocated?

最初由[说不过去不行]发布

you made a lot of gas already. No excessive worry. You stinky as that. You won't be suffocated. You can take 50 cents from your lousy three grand each year net salary to buy a plug if you want to be suffocated.
发表于 2005-3-14 20:36:38 | 显示全部楼层

回复:!!

最初由[morning66]发布
!!

Why cann't you be honest at the beginning? "Beautiful" creature. XX I even apologized to you. Poor rats. no future.

我那个帖子有问题,不honest了?

我看你这么过激,想当mp很难了,你当了mp以后说不定要把异性婚姻不合法化,谁敢选你?

我现在跟你讲老实话:我支持同性恋者追求自己的合法权益。但是如果我知道谁是同性恋者,我会尽量避免我的孩子跟他交往直到成年,当然我不会明讲。因为根据我看来的资料,同性恋的形成跟他的成长环境很有关系。谁都不愿意自己的孩子成为同性恋者,就是你将来领养一个孩子,也希望他成为个普通的人。这你大概也能理解。
发表于 2005-3-14 20:39:49 | 显示全部楼层

回复:You are right.

最初由[morning66]发布
You are right.

You are right. I have been through a lot of discrimination, for being a gay, also for having the skin color on this planet. Just because of the discrimination I've been through, I am able to be sensitive enough to tell what is right and what's not. Do I feel humble for all those, I might, probably because I have discriminated myself for quite a long time with self-hatred and self-denial. When I watch a huge sign reading as "say NO to same sex marriage" held by the Chinese Christian group without rational thinking behind, I love to say loud "XX yourselves"! Look at how you guys are reacting upon hearing a single angry voice toward a group.
A famous taiwanese author does have a word to discribe the beautiful chinese character. Does he say it because he discriminate Chinese? You are the judge.
Will I become a Canadian MP one day, yes, I will. Will I still react the same way to the similar sign held by a bunch of "rats", yes I WILL.
Somebody is suggesting block my IP address. Bring it on. I AM aware of which ethnic group I am speaking to.

I recalled what my daughter said after I told her my nightmare one night, " Calm down, calm down, just a dream, just a dream!" Will you become a Canadian MP one day, maybe only if Canadian people are all gays or lesbians! Will you still react the same way to the similar sign by a bunch of "people", no, you will have no chance any more!
发表于 2005-3-14 20:48:36 | 显示全部楼层

Let's see.

最初由[说不过去不行]发布
回复:You are right.

I recalled what my daughter said after I told her my nightmare one night, " Calm down, calm down, just a dream, just a dream!" Will you become a Canadian MP one day, maybe only if Canadian people are all gays or lesbians! Will you still react the same way to the similar sign by a bunch of "people", no, you will have no chance any more!

To people OLD enough like you, it was not a good bet. To me, I have no any doubt that I will govern and educate you and your younger generation. Canadian MP is my realistic goal and I can do it, because I am NOT you and fortunately that is the case.
发表于 2005-3-14 20:51:16 | 显示全部楼层

morning66 is a fag himself!

he just wanna his  ass get a big nice dick here!
so, guys ,just give it to him! haha
发表于 2005-3-14 20:53:33 | 显示全部楼层

WAIT AND SEE.

最初由[不要太认真]发布
回复:!!

我那个帖子有问题,不honest了?

我看你这么过激,想当mp很难了,你当了mp以后说不定要把异性婚姻不合法化,谁敢选你?

我现在跟你讲老实话:我支持同性恋者追求自己的合法权益。但是如果我知道谁是同性恋者,我会尽量避免我的孩子跟他交往直到成年,当然我不会明讲。因为根据我看来的资料,同性恋的形成跟他的环境很有关系。谁都不愿意自己的孩子成为同性恋者,就是你将来领养一个孩子,也希望他成为个普通的人。这你大概也能理解。

All right. Remember this. When you hear the answer "pearl in desert" when being asked the place of the hometown by a journalist, that is the person who "overreacted" today. Let's wait and see. Chinese is a very talented ethnic group. This group needs more self-respect and sincerity, no matter in mainland, taiwan, hongkong or any other places in the world.
发表于 2005-3-14 20:53:35 | 显示全部楼层
Hi Morning66
Take it easy. I must say that being a gay is not your fault. I am from a Chinese Christian church, and I would like to help you. Welcome to our church and talk together heart to heart.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表