楼主: homer's fan
打印 上一主题 下一主题

华裔基督徒递请愿书反对同性婚姻法

61#
发表于 2005-3-14 20:53:51 | 只看该作者

回复:Let's see.

最初由[morning66]发布
Let's see.

To people OLD enough like you, it was not a good bet. To me, I have no any doubt that I will govern and educate you and your younger generation. Canadian MP is my realistic goal and I can do it, because I am NOT you and fortunately that is the case.

Ok, Let us see!
62#
发表于 2005-3-14 20:59:09 | 只看该作者

回复:回复:Let's see.

最初由[说不过去不行]发布
回复:Let's see.

Ok, Let us see!

By the way, you gonna be OLD someday! tell you the truth, I am not that old as what you think, hehe!
63#
发表于 2005-3-14 21:01:30 | 只看该作者

SAD FOR YOU.

最初由[不要太认真]发布
回复:!!

我那个帖子有问题,不honest了?

我看你这么过激,想当mp很难了,你当了mp以后说不定要把异性婚姻不合法化,谁敢选你?

我现在跟你讲老实话:我支持同性恋者追求自己的合法权益。但是如果我知道谁是同性恋者,我会尽量避免我的孩子跟他交往直到成年,当然我不会明讲。因为根据我看来的资料,同性恋的形成跟他的成长环境很有关系。谁都不愿意自己的孩子成为同性恋者,就是你将来领养一个孩子,也希望他成为个普通的人。这你大概也能理解。

Don't know which phony study made you believe regular homosexuality has connection with the environment. What kind of environment can orient a person's sexual behavior so strongly?
If the kid I adopted can learn from his/her life experience that a gay person can be so successful and powerful, I am sure the very kid I raised will be much more successful and powerful than I am, because he or she won't made the same stupid mistakes(discrimination, homophobia) many SANE adults had made years ago. And I believe there will be plenty of sunshine in his/her mind instead of the shouldn't-be-existed darkness and suspicion.
64#
发表于 2005-3-14 21:03:17 | 只看该作者

BY THE WAY.

最初由[说不过去不行]发布
回复:回复:Let's see.

By the way, you gonna be OLD someday! tell you the truth, I am not that old as what you think, hehe!

Right. You do not sound old. You sound SENILE. No matter what year you were born, your youth withered already. That is for sure.
65#
发表于 2005-3-14 21:13:52 | 只看该作者

YOU? TAKE IT HOME.

最初由[少小离家老大回]发布
morning66 is a fag himself!

he just wanna his  ass get a big nice dick here!
so, guys ,just give it to him! haha

Am afraid the size of your thing is just right for the key hole of tiny lock.
I am a gay and I do have a nice ass. But for you, the best bet is to give you a nice fart.
66#
发表于 2005-3-14 21:18:53 | 只看该作者

MY GOODNESS.

最初由[Fluidpower]发布
Hi Morning66
Take it easy. I must say that being a gay is not your fault. I am from a Chinese Christian church, and I would like to help you. Welcome to our church and talk together heart to heart.

Sorry. I am married to another guy. GOD BLESS YOU.
67#
发表于 2005-3-14 21:22:12 | 只看该作者

回复:SAD FOR YOU.

最初由[morning66]发布
SAD FOR YOU.

Don't know which phony study made you believe regular homosexuality has connection with the environment. What kind of environment can orient a person's sexual behavior so strongly?
If the kid I adopted can learn from his/her life experience that a gay person can be so successful and powerful, I am sure the very kid I raised will be much more successful and powerful than I am, because he or she won't made the same stupid mistakes(discrimination, homophobia) many SANE adults had made years ago. And I believe there will be plenty of sunshine in his/her mind instead of the shouldn't-be-existed darkness and suspicion.
我看到的文章说:虽然不能完全排除先天同性恋的可能,但是大多数同性恋是后天的。
68#
发表于 2005-3-14 21:37:33 | 只看该作者

ART AND SCIENCE.

最初由[不要太认真]发布
回复:SAD FOR YOU.

我看到的文章说:虽然不能完全排除先天同性恋的可能,但是大多数同性恋是后天的。

Wow, you don't want to know how much the scientific training I had can benefit my reasoning even though I deflect in the art field. If you read the conclusion of that study twice, it won't be hard to tell what you are reading is not a scientific conclusion. It is a untested hypothesis. I even doubt it can be called as a hypothesis. It is just a predisposition without any rationales, but full of prejudice/imagination. Next time when you see the same journal, do not buy it. Say the money for a nice condom in case you have other dark thoughts than worrying environment can change sexual orientation (homosexual behavior and homosexuality is two different concepts). My male heterosexual(hopefully they did not lie) college mates who had sex with me might still have erection when staying with me alone in a confined place, but I do not believe they have my image in their mind when they have intercouse with their girl friends. Of course, I won't play that game with them any more. However, for guys with homophobia, lucky for those hariy girls who thought they were deeply loved.
69#
发表于 2005-3-14 21:49:15 | 只看该作者

回复:ART AND SCIENCE.

最初由[morning66]发布
ART AND SCIENCE.

Wow, you don't want to know how much the scientific training I had can benefit my reasoning even though I deflect in the art field. If you read the conclusion of that study twice, it won't be hard to tell what you are reading is not a scientific conclusion. It is a untested hypothesis. I even doubt it can be called as a hypothesis. It is just a predisposition without any rationales, but full of prejudice/imagination. Next time when you see the same journal, do not buy it. Say the money for a nice condom in case you have other dark thoughts than worrying environment can change sexual orientation (homosexual behavior and homosexuality is two different concepts). My male heterosexual(hopefully they did not lie) college mates who had sex with me might still have erection when staying with me alone in a confined place, but I do not believe they have my image in their mind when they have intercouse with their girl friends. Of course, I won't play that game with them any more. However, for guys with homophobia, lucky for those hariy girls who thought they were deeply loved.
stop!
shut your fxcker up! fag!!!
do whatever you want!
sicko!
70#
发表于 2005-3-14 21:51:53 | 只看该作者

最初由[morning66]发布
ART AND SCIENCE.

多数文章说是后天的,尤其是幼年的时候。我只是随便看看,并无能力辨别这是否真的,只要有千分之一的可能性,我也不会冒这个险。

这也叫dark thought?
71#
发表于 2005-3-14 21:55:08 | 只看该作者

回复:回复:READ THIS.

最初由[Fluidpower]发布
回复:READ THIS.

强烈建议斑竹删除morning66英文骂贴。
我看都没有看。反正我也看不明白。
72#
发表于 2005-3-14 21:55:30 | 只看该作者

WOW! HUNK THE HORN.

最初由[少小离家老大回]发布

stop!
shut your fxcker up! fag!!!
do whatever you want!
sicko!

Fabulous! Emerged out here is a good representative. Stop what? I won't reveal your deepest secret to people. Fag?! let me tell you something, kiddo, hopefully I am older than you, Fag is Fabulous As Gay. "Sicko"?! I heard it so many times and it is just like cutting-cheese to me.
73#
发表于 2005-3-14 21:57:59 | 只看该作者

回复:WOW! HUNK THE HORN.

最初由[morning66]发布
WOW! HUNK THE HORN.

Fabulous! Emerged out here is a good representative. Stop what? I won't reveal your deepest secret to people. Fag?! let me tell you something, kiddo, hopefully I am older than you, Fag is Fabulous As Gay. "Sicko"?! I heard it so many times and it is just like cutting-cheese to me.
haha!fabulous as gay!!!靠!i 服了 u!
enjoy yourself!
74#
发表于 2005-3-14 21:58:35 | 只看该作者

RISKING?

最初由[不要太认真]发布

多数文章说是后天的,尤其是幼年的时候。我只是随便看看,并无能力辨别这是否真的,只要有千分之一的可能性,我也不会冒这个险。

这也叫dark thought?

It is bed time. You need sleep. So bad I spent time this way. Stupid.
75#
发表于 2005-3-14 21:59:02 | 只看该作者

回复:[评论]华裔基督徒递请愿书反对同性婚姻法

婚外情也不影响别人, 为什么不立法保护?

最初由[不要太认真]发布
[评论]华裔基督徒递请愿书反对同性婚姻法

同性恋又不影响别人,为什么要反对?恐怕主要是因为宗教信仰的缘故吧?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表