楼主: homer's fan
打印 上一主题 下一主题

华裔基督徒递请愿书反对同性婚姻法

76#
发表于 2005-3-14 22:01:36 | 只看该作者

回复:WOW! HUNK THE HORN.

最初由[morning66]发布
WOW! HUNK THE HORN.

Fabulous! Emerged out here is a good representative. Stop what? I won't reveal your deepest secret to people. Fag?! let me tell you something, kiddo, hopefully I am older than you, Fag is Fabulous As Gay. "Sicko"?! I heard it so many times and it is just like cutting-cheese to me.
people like you just need a beat bad!
anyway i am going to sleep now.
you just have fun!

haha!

fabulous as gay!!!

哈哈!
77#
发表于 2005-3-14 22:06:39 | 只看该作者

DREAM IT.

最初由[少小离家老大回]发布
回复:WOW! HUNK THE HORN.

people like you just need a beat bad!
anyway i am going to sleep now.
you just have fun!

haha!

fabulous as gay!!!

哈哈!

Hopefully your flaggy figure can give a punch to tickle a ant.

Thank the martial art I learned before which can be used to kick the shi t out of your mouth (sorry, did I say anything wrong?)

Sound sleep and do not shoot pennies when thinking about guys.

Bad. really BAD.
78#
发表于 2005-3-14 22:09:31 | 只看该作者

基督徒们本身就是一群蠢货(能去信那种鬼东西)

华裔的就加个“更”字。。。
79#
发表于 2005-3-14 22:11:25 | 只看该作者

ALL MESSED UP.

最初由[happy63]发布
回复:[评论]华裔基督徒递请愿书反对同性婚姻法

婚外情也不影响别人, 为什么不立法保护?

"Having an affair does not interfere with other's?" . What's wrong with those big heads? Sucks, really sucks.
80#
发表于 2005-3-14 22:12:25 | 只看该作者

回复:DREAM IT.

最初由[morning66]发布
DREAM IT.

Hopefully your flaggy figure can give a punch to tickle a ant.

Thank the martial art I learned before which can be used to kick the shi t out of your mouth (sorry, did I say anything wrong?)

Sound sleep and do not shoot pennies when thinking about guys.

Bad. really BAD.
see, you 're going too much now.eh, you do have some problem,buddy!
kick the **** out my mouth! right, in your dream only!
you little disguisting crockrouch!
81#
发表于 2005-3-14 22:17:13 | 只看该作者

A PIECE OF THAT.

最初由[少小离家老大回]发布
回复:DREAM IT.

see, you 're going too much now.eh, you do have some problem,buddy!
kick the **** out my mouth! right, in your dream only!
you little disguisting crockrouch!

Am I going too far? I do not think so. I would love to see yourself stuff your mouth with the live crockroaches, which is better to listen to your idiotic farting. How about this? I gave you ten bucks and you paint two words on your butt: I'm Str8.
82#
发表于 2005-3-14 22:32:41 | 只看该作者

回复:A PIECE OF THAT.

最初由[morning66]发布
A PIECE OF THAT.

Am I going too far? I do not think so. I would love to see yourself stuff your mouth with the live crockroaches, which is better to listen to your idiotic farting. How about this? I gave you ten bucks and you paint two words on your butt: I'm Str8.
you know what?
nothing is wrong being a gay, personal opinion,ok!
it is anti-social, but it is not wrong.  
you listen to , there is NOTHING to be proud of being a gay. REMEMBER THIS. and all your bullsh it you put up here is try to tell us we , the normal people, should feel wrong of not being a gay. and you just blah,blah,blah... never stop!
what are you trying to say? legalize the same sex marriage, next thing is weeds, coke, running naked on the street?
83#
发表于 2005-3-14 22:43:26 | 只看该作者
基督教自己内部都存在矛盾
不先把自己内部的观点统一了
出来晃什么晃
不要说都是上帝的意思
84#
发表于 2005-3-15 08:35:42 | 只看该作者

回复:基督徒们本身就是一群蠢货(能去信那种鬼东西)

最初由[北山]发布
基督徒们本身就是一群蠢货(能去信那种鬼东西)

华裔的就加个“更”字。。。

北山是51坛子里最聪明的人,在以胡劲掏为首的党中央领导下,北山必然会越来越聪明!

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
85#
发表于 2005-3-15 08:37:43 | 只看该作者

最初由[morning66]发布
A PIECE OF THAT.

我靠!你怎么还在这里买哪, 你累不累呀!     
86#
发表于 2005-3-15 09:47:23 | 只看该作者

回复:支持华裔基督徒!

我也支持, 反对那些怪异的非自然行为. 保护大自然, 保护人类文明社会.

最初由[黄老板]发布
支持华裔基督徒!

政府立法不可草率
87#
发表于 2005-3-15 16:36:03 | 只看该作者

TREMBLING.

最初由[少小离家老大回]发布

you know what?
nothing is wrong being a gay, personal opinion,ok!
it is anti-social, but it is not wrong.  
you listen to , there is NOTHING to be proud of being a gay. REMEMBER THIS. and all your bullsh it you put up here is try to tell us we , the normal people, should feel wrong of not being a gay. and you just blah,blah,blah... never stop!
what are you trying to say? legalize the same sex marriage, next thing is weeds, coke, running naked on the street?

ALL MESSED UP. HAVE YOU HAD ANY INTEGRITY OR IQ TEST, BRO? "Normal people"? Gosh, God bless you.
88#
发表于 2005-3-15 16:52:10 | 只看该作者

MARKER.

最初由[说不过去不行]发布

我靠!你怎么还在这里买哪, 你累不累呀!     

ONE DAY YOU DIE, YOU SOUL MAY FLY. ANGEL ASKS WHO YOU ARE, YOU CRY "A PA, PA PA, I HAVE NO ID-E-A". GOD SAYS GO BACK YOU IDIOT-A. YOU FALL BACK TO THE GRAVESITE AND CHECK THE MARKER TO SEE WHO YOU ARE, NO NAME, NO DATES, JUST SOME DOG POO POO AND SOME MORE DOG POO POO.
DEVIL WALKS BY AND YOU BEG "TAKE ME, FOR FREE". DEVIL LEAVES WISTLING "DOG POO POO, DOG POO POO, HIS FIRST NAME DOG POO POO HIS LAST NAME DOG POO POO".
89#
发表于 2005-3-15 17:07:59 | 只看该作者

CLAWN SHOW, ADMISSION FREE.

最初由[说不过去不行]发布

北山是51坛子里最聪明的人,在以胡劲掏为首的党中央领导下,北山必然会越来越聪明!

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

This guy, a coward ugly bug, never knows why he is such a LOSER. Look at he is so elated by pasting those little "faces" and the animated boxing figure. Just a LOSER. He is still laughing. Right, let us put the same sex marriage issue aside and let me educate you something else.
Seems you are so eager to let people know you are invincible and smart. We do not need your IQ test score or some other government standards as they mean little, any way; just curious how much money you earn, what kind of car you drive, what kind of place you live, what kind of school you went and what kind of job you take. If you turn out to be a competent guy, I took all those preassumption back. If you are not even worth $40,000 a year, just couldn't figure out what kind of pleasure you motherXXer get by hopping here up and down being a no-more authentic-ER motherXXer. SAD FOR YOUR DADDY AND MOMMY YOUR HEAD JUST TOTALLY WACKED.
90#
发表于 2005-3-15 17:31:26 | 只看该作者

PREGNANT WOMAN MUST READ.

最初由[highok]发布

北山是51最傻B的一个, 如果是个同性恋的话, 一定是扮演那个女人的角色, 天天被CAO ASSHOLE!
大家不要同情它.

BE SURE TO TAKE GOOD CARE DURING THE GESTION PERIOD, BIG BELLY LADIES, OR YOU COULD GET THINGS LIKE THIS "highok". Highok? DID YOUR MOM SQUEEZE YOUR HEAD TOO HARD WITH HER TWO THIGHS OR DID YOU COME OUT FLAT OR SOMETHING? WHY YOU ARE LIKE THIS? PRAY FOR YOU AND YOUR MA MA. PRAY FOR YOU. TELL YOU A LITTLE SECRET, YOU KNOW WHAT "Highok" IS? LISTEN, IT IS Hypercritical Idiot Getting His O(egg) Kicked. THOUGHT YOU WERE IMPOTENT. OTHERWISE YOU WON'T IMAGINE THINGS SO DIRTY. AGAIN, YOUR O (egg) DOES DESERVE TO BE KICKED. You Hypercritical Idiot Getting His O Kicked (Highok).
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表