楼主: FBD
打印 上一主题 下一主题

413集会:主流社会和西人媒体怎么看?

61#
发表于 2008-4-14 12:21:04 | 只看该作者

回复:why so many Chinese flags?

最初由[Softlanding]发布
why so many Chinese flags?

Whao want to see so many Chinese flags? It is us, we Chinese and sort of Chinese

Who do you want to show to? local Canadian ... How are they going to feel ... In this way, I think it is a good thing all those English media did not report this "all-red" landscape on TV, even Chinese community TV

Why do not just have a few BIG BIG BIG Chinese flags, and thousands of Canada flags? think about image

If my words make some guys out there uncomfortable, sorry for that ... I am part of you

中国人什么都假.CBC也是假的.中式英语错漏百出
62#
发表于 2008-4-14 12:22:48 | 只看该作者

回复:回复:why so many Chinese flags?

最初由[Sedona]发布
回复:why so many Chinese flags?

中国人什么都假.CBC也是假的.中式英语错漏百出  

免费大巴, 免费午餐, 免费爱国......
63#
发表于 2008-4-14 12:24:28 | 只看该作者

回复:why no report in English media?

最初由[Softlanding]发布
why no report in English media?

Here is Canada.

Want to sell something? Packing it right,make it attractive, in the language I can understand

I will buy it next time if you can do your job right

I am here to listen to 2 sides, not here to start with arguing

a CBC
(Chinese-Born Canadian)

Good point.
64#
发表于 2008-4-14 12:32:27 | 只看该作者

回复:灭有“党”的领导,群众运动最终被帝国主义妖魔化。

最初由[不是故意]发布
灭有“党”的领导,群众运动最终被帝国主义妖魔化。

海外盲流们,一贯反对国内党的领导,现在看看,除了伟大的党以外,谁还能在同国际老牌帝国主义的斗争中苟延残喘?

党里面最伟大的就是毛老头子,他不但会文斗,还敢搞武斗,着实让美帝国主义喝了一壶。看看现在的党的领导,一个比一个软蛋,一有风吹草动就害怕得要死,看看毛老爷子,天下太平久了还闲出一身毛病来,只能拿“革命女战士”祸祸,一旦有帝国主义冒出坏水,他老人家就百病全消,熬更守夜地大玩一把,直到玩得帝国主义走狗输得精光。

现在,文斗就输了好几场。

现在汉奸说:学好英语才能抗议。狗屎!等学好英语了,也就变成帝国主义走狗了。
英语要学,但是不要太好,太好了人家说是共产党派来的专业人员。英语烂,才有真实感。
汉奸最坏,难道抗美援朝部队要先学了英文才能去抓俘虏?即把,用机关枪说话,是世界语,谁都听得懂。这一条就是八国联军教给中国人的,不怕拿来用!

愚昧无知! 葬送革命的就是你们这样的.

If you can't understand your enemy, can make your enemy understand, what can you achieve ?
65#
发表于 2008-4-14 12:38:59 | 只看该作者

回复:回复:灭有“党”的领导,群众运动最终被帝国主义妖魔化。

最初由[北国飘逸]发布
回复:灭有“党”的领导,群众运动最终被帝国主义妖魔化。

愚昧无知! 葬送革命的就是你们这样的.

If you can't understand your enemy, can make your enemy understand, what can you achieve ?

中文本来就是枯草,中国人除了搞脑子,阶级斗争,根本没有幽默,所以搞公关我们一定输,还有外形还不如搞西藏独立的人,搞搞流氓,可能会赢   
66#
发表于 2008-4-14 12:39:36 | 只看该作者

回复:there are three types of Chinese here

最初由[Sedona]发布
From Free Dominion

There are basically three types of Chinese in Canada: CBC (Canadian Born Chinese), FOB (Fresh Off the Boat)  and Hong Kong immigrants.

The CBC are culturally Canadian for most intents and purposes. The Hong Kong immigrants have generally been in Canada for a dozen years or more and many came here specifically out of a fear of a loss of the British political sensibilities due to the 1997 handover to Beijing.

However, the FOB are a wholly different group. Most are university students, many have good English skills, and many have been in Canada for several years, but that doesn't overcome 18 years of indoctrination by the communists .

They don't understand Canadian cultural values.  One said to me: "Democracy would never work in China: you can't have a billion people doing whatever they want!"

It's likely the pro-Chinese protesters sincerely believe the propaganda line that they have been told by the communists in Beijing over the courtse of their lifetime.

that is SO TRUE! those FOB thought they REPRESENT ALL CHINESE, so sad they cannot get rid of their brainwashed thinking, even when they are free, sad...
67#
发表于 2008-4-14 12:47:30 | 只看该作者
提示: 该帖被管理员或版主屏蔽
68#
发表于 2008-4-14 12:48:40 | 只看该作者

这个大会发言人真是这么说得吗?

把西方主流媒体歪曲事实、误导民众的恶行一笔勾销了!

For the most part, the non-Chinese community is well informed on the issues, he said.

在大多数情况下,非华裔社区是充分了解的问题,他说。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

这个翻译也在误导;按英文原意是:

“在大多数情况下,非华裔社区得到了很好的(媒体)通报,他说。”

如果渥太华集会向加国公众传递的,竟然是肯定加国主流媒介所作舆论误导做得相当不错,这就几乎等于自打所有集会参加者的耳光!

就沟通加国民众思想认知而言,是起到了令人痛心的相反作用!
69#
发表于 2008-4-14 12:53:37 | 只看该作者

回复:这个大会发言人真是这么说得吗?

最初由[赵琨]发布
这个大会发言人真是这么说得吗?

把西方主流媒体歪曲事实、误导民众的恶行一笔勾销了!

For the most part, the non-Chinese community is well informed on the issues, he said.

在大多数情况下,非华裔社区是充分了解的问题,他说。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

这个翻译也在误导;按英文原意是:

“在大多数情况下,非华裔社区得到了很好的(媒体)通报,他说。”

如果渥太华集会向加国公众传递的,竟然是肯定加国主流媒介所作舆论误导做得相当不错,这就几乎等于自打所有集会参加者的耳光!

就沟通加国民众思想认知而言,是起到了令人痛心的相反作用!

爱国贼, 无过于此
70#
发表于 2008-4-14 13:00:55 | 只看该作者

we do need a BIG Chinese organization

最初由[juroro]发布
We need a big Chinese organizaion here. Chinese's invoice is ignored here. We are treated very unfair. We should act from now. Don't stop!

Yes yes, we definitely need to have an organization that is big enough to accommodate Tibetan, Taiwanese, and Xinjiang people as well---I believe they all desperately wants to be part of China, is not that right? By the way, why do I only see those Tibetans who is against Chinese, where are those "majority" who love to be part of great China? what, there is not any?

Are not we here to express ourselves that we want to be a big happy family? or just show off to the world that we are already a happy family, even thought the wife does not agree?
71#
发表于 2008-4-14 13:06:52 | 只看该作者

干吗那么在意什么鸟媒体.

既然他们不把你当人看,你何苦那么在意他们的反应?到渥太华示示威,自己高兴就足够了。要么就学印度,软到底,当三孙子,当然得到多多的夸奖,要么就学美国,我行我素,根本就不在意你别人怎么想。媒体就是苍蝇,你没臭味,他不来。人家被报道可是有代价的,自己绑个炸弹什么的。值吗?
72#
发表于 2008-4-14 13:17:01 | 只看该作者
A bunch of men and women without brain had a huge party to entertain themselves. Do you think it is worth reporting?

CBC is saving tax payers' money.
73#
发表于 2008-4-14 13:25:40 | 只看该作者

回复:we do need a BIG Chinese organization

最初由[巴林顿将军]发布
we do need a BIG Chinese organization

家门不幸, 出了你这种败类!

Yes yes, we definitely need to have an organization that is big enough to accommodate Tibetan, Taiwanese, and Xinjiang people as well---I believe they all desperately wants to be part of China, is not that right? By the way, why do I only see those Tibetans who is against Chinese, where are those "majority" who love to be part of great China? what, there is not any?

Are not we here to express ourselves that we want to be a big happy family? or just show off to the world that we are already a happy family, even thought the wife does not agree?
74#
发表于 2008-4-14 13:29:07 | 只看该作者
自由党控制的左派媒体终于暴露出丑陋的一面,环球邮报,星报这些自由党报纸现在全装孙子去了。
75#
发表于 2008-4-14 13:40:47 | 只看该作者
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表