楼主: 人在异乡
打印 上一主题 下一主题

人在异乡:来加10个月了 越待越苦闷……

331#
发表于 2004-7-5 08:57:54 | 只看该作者

回复:回复:回复:回复:回复:可悲的技术移民阿

最初由[行山]发布
回复:回复:回复:回复:可悲的技术移民阿

Please don't ask question like this. you sounds like white people ask other minorities. it is very bad questions.
I understand some english but never can sure I really understand english. I bet you are in a same situation. so PLEASE don't  ask this question to your countrymate.

thanks.

If you do not , easy, do not respond my post, no time to explain repeatly to u, because I can not type chinese. and If you do not respond, I definitely would not ask.
332#
发表于 2004-7-7 21:56:44 | 只看该作者

适应

333#
发表于 2004-7-7 22:05:07 | 只看该作者
your past lif is very good and successfully, so experience this process is a good thing, if you beat this fealing that means you are better,if you do better than before,you are the best.

never forget yourself and depend on others,here only yourself is real things, if you don't work or learn sth, after a few years ,you will be abandoned, even it's your lover, maybe ,but don't speak this to your lover.

remember this.
334#
发表于 2004-7-9 15:20:55 | 只看该作者

You'll be OK!!

I am sorry you have such suffering. I think the best way is you calm down and think about what is your ideal life, major part you like. Then do what you want to do. Don't care about the other person, even you husband and parents. Just do what important to you.

Happiness is individual-specific and time-, site-, even event-specific!!! For my folks in my hometown, meat, alcohol and woman is paradise life. I believe you don't agree with that. I once own "good job", high salary, flexible worktime, being respected,  but I like something more. Actually, I believe life with different experience, from bitter to happy, poor to rich, idle to busy, doing wrongly to conducting as hero, and ending with what you finally selected, is perfect life. You have no regret.

That's why most immigrants give up their ivy towers to come out to realize their dream, though some of them are not clear. That's people. It's nature. Trust me.

Anther thing I want to mention is there is no "face" concept, but there is dignity and confidence, no matter how poor you are. Think about it. Feel better?!

By the way, I'm surviving right now. But I work hard and I believe it'll be better and better. For sure. I'd also like to mention everybody please care our Chinese community for our present and our future. Unity is Powerful. People judge and treat you first as you Chinese guy.
335#
发表于 2004-7-10 20:27:54 | 只看该作者

还是回去的好!

能不分理解你的心情。因为国内经济发展的比较快,再说我们是在自己的地盘,自然机会好! 判断你的性格,应该是比较事业型的,不太会甘心待家里相夫教子。'人有点本事总舍不得不用'。但是难得来到这里,因该尽情享受轻松,自在的加拿大生活。给自己时间和机会了解这里。你和你先生不一定要现在决定是否回去。而且,如果你自当以后要回去的, 你待在这里的心情就不一样了,是吧?好好享受几年轻松的生活和工作,定一个时间做最后决定。。。
336#
发表于 2004-7-11 11:50:34 | 只看该作者
既然对比觉得没有国内的好,就应该潇洒的离开,你还发帖子说明你有东西搁置不下.我还留学生呢,我起初刚来的时候也是斗志昂扬,22了才读OAC,考大学,后来发现前路茫茫,发现自己根本不是读书料,24有改读COLLEGE.赶紧读完早点回家.
什么都是要拿的起放的下,觉得不值得就应该放弃.感情也一样,既然你男人的理想和你的理想有冲突就说明你们根本不和.不和就应该分开.爱情不能当饭吃,很现实的,你总有一天会很怀念过去华美生活.
怀念不如勇敢的去追求.

给你点建议,这个男人不适合你,登了他,然后回国去找个好工作,重新找回丢失的自己.
337#
发表于 2004-7-13 12:27:01 | 只看该作者

楼主是在写小说吧?

看了楼主的几个posts,觉得这好像是某人在练笔的感觉。而且她本来不是某名牌大学经贸类的学生吗?(按她第一篇说:因为女生学理工类不好找工作),怎么到了最后一篇又问起在加拿大Engineer的工作情况来了?是转行了?也许我愚钝,也许skills are transferable?
338#
发表于 2004-7-13 20:59:23 | 只看该作者

大实话

你真是愚蠢, skill transfer 的好坏,决定你的后半生
339#
发表于 2004-7-14 08:13:39 | 只看该作者

回复:大实话

寻觅开心果,你是在说我吗?我知道skill transfer是什么意思啊,我只是不知道楼主是否已经达到可以将经贸知识与Engineer的知识随意transfer的高境界啊?!我也是学经贸啊,可是看到我们公司里毕业于UofT的Engineers,我没觉得我的skills能transfer到那儿啊。人贵有自知自明,我只要专注在我擅长的东西上,然后进行知识更新,我就满意了

QUOTE]最初由[寻觅开心果]发布
大实话

你真是愚蠢, skill transfer 的好坏,决定你的后半生
340#
发表于 2004-7-14 13:06:32 | 只看该作者
生活是现实的,如果 ? 是的,一个的SINGLE是LONELY

有时间,.15.16.17.去北方玩哦,ME TOO :mad:

MY E-MAIL:[email protected].

GLAD MEET YOU
341#
发表于 2004-7-16 19:09:46 | 只看该作者

**** u

u bitch

who can employ u .bastard ,**** off to beijing .
342#
发表于 2004-7-17 21:06:46 | 只看该作者

想象一下回国后的情景、、、

如果下个月的你已经在北京上班了,昨日重现了、、、
结果又如何?
想象一下。
343#
发表于 2004-7-18 16:25:27 | 只看该作者

世界上真正可以比较的事情恐怕没有

来加拿大不到一年,你就把加拿大看透了?

有些东西只能体会,很多事情是无法比较的,清新的空气与可口的小笼包子,怎么比法???

很多事需要等待,等到楼主夫妇都找到满意的工作,恐怕写出文章来又是另外一个风景了。
344#
发表于 2004-7-18 21:34:49 | 只看该作者

Yes, I am from Beijing FESCO

Your story is impressive. However, there is a lot we can share and talk about from different perspectives since I had been working in Beijing FESCO for over 8 years and have been living in Canada for 8 years as well.

Feel free to chat with me online: [email protected]
345#
发表于 2004-7-21 17:34:41 | 只看该作者
我以前也在国内一家500强企业当头. 在我过去的生活里,钱从来不是考虑的因素. 吃,穿,住,行当然都是按最好的标准,你想省钱,公司还不愿意. 你代表着公司, 得维护公司形象.
但我过去吃什么,穿什么,用什么,我现在没有一点印象了.我也跟本不在呼这些.留在我脑海里,难以忘怀的是和朋友们一起在那汹涌澎湃的经济大潮中一起搏杀的刺激,直面各种风险的豪气,披肝沥胆的友谊.
可是我当时总是觉得自己很无知,无能,不能把企业带向世界一流.于是我辞掉工作,游学了大半个地球. 我读了很多书,也干过很多LABOR活, 送过外买, 当过司机,当过仓库搬运工.现在有一分稳定工作,生活平平淡淡.
我以前国内的同事朋友们,很多现在都成了知名企业的头或骨干. 他们经常出差到美国.见到我都会嘻嘘感慨一番:"大哥,你这样的人才,呆在这浪费了,回去和我们一起干吧." 我会淡淡一笑:"我已习惯这种生活". 我知道他们并不真正需要我.
我内心很平静,很安然.我一点也不羡慕他们的生活方式. 但如有一天他们真的需要我,我也会回去. 我回去决不是贪图生活享受,只是想做些事.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表