人在异乡:来加10个月了 越待越苦闷……

136#
发表于 2004-6-7 19:11:50 | 只看该作者

人各有志,回国吧

人的一生很短暂,关键是自己觉得快乐。不喜欢这里,就回去吧。谁难受谁知道。
137#
发表于 2004-6-7 19:16:34 | 只看该作者

和我差不多

除了我是未婚男人之外,情况差不多。所以我选择短登,哪一天在国内闷了,就过来。哪一天在加混不下去了,回去!不亦乐乎?
138#
发表于 2004-6-7 19:52:04 | 只看该作者
I just came to Canada one year ago. Before I came here I earned 200000 RMB annually, but I only earned $12/hr in my first job in Canada. After trying and trying, now I got a good job. Compared to living in China, I am getting to like the life in Canada. If  you stay here for another couple of year, you will feel much better. There are something you could not get in China.
139#
发表于 2004-6-7 20:03:03 | 只看该作者

bad topic

it is no usefull for us to write a lot of words like everyone wrote in here.
we choose canada,it is just a kind of chose . you can change your mind if you find it is wrong.
don't say any unuseful word in here.
i think you are a good women in china and i believe it is true,
but i cann't understand why you come here.
i know what  kind of market is in china.i knew what kind of people made many many money.and i knew they got them by what kind of way.
mabe you came frome beijing,you are lucky than the other who came frome other place which is in china.you donn't know what happened in other chinese place,but i think it is the same with beijing.because all the bad things are frome beijing.do you believe me?if you say no.i think you r younger.
140#
发表于 2004-6-7 20:11:55 | 只看该作者

低下鸡头才能作猪

别空想了,和我们一起作幸福的猪吧.
141#
发表于 2004-6-7 20:51:17 | 只看该作者
以上朋友观点都可代表我的观点,我就不多说了,就补充三点,每点大约包括两条,每条又说来话长,不好意思,太累了,再说吧
contact with email: [email protected]
142#
发表于 2004-6-7 20:59:10 | 只看该作者
The point from Shadz is really impressive. I totally agree.

I also keep on asking my question: Why am I here.

I come from Beijing as well and worked for a multinational company before I came here. I even took part in the MBA exchange program here in Canada. Since I got immigrate visa, I decide to stay here after my graduation this year and try to find a job. But the reality is it is too difficult to find a job here.  Now I decide to go back China.

I have simliar feeling as yours. To answer your question, I think the first thing to do is to evaluate what kind of personality you are. If you are kind of person who want to pursue a successful career, you should go back China. If, on the opposite, you would like to enjoy a ordinary life, forget about your past.

Here in Canada, it is difficult to make a money even people get a decent job. $3000 ~4000 already means mid-level for local people, means quite a lot for new immigrants.

I am not a consultant. I give you my suggestion purely on my own opinion. If I were you, I will take the job and take a part time course in UT. Because even you go back China, I doubt you could find the similar job as before. You already lost your potential. And in Canada, for a long run perspective, if you gain a higher degree, it would be good for your future career. You may change to anther higher-pay job in Canada or go back Chine then.  The destiny  is in your own hand.

Good luck !
143#
发表于 2004-6-7 21:57:02 | 只看该作者

Any choice is just a whole package

I cannot say why I like Canada, even I love my hometown as well.

Believe one thing, life is full of choices, anything you have chosen, it is whole package. It has good and bad, you cannot only take the good part for granted.

You balance, you weight, then to make a decision again.

Each indivdual has own value system. Nobody can help you do the final step. However, if you have already made up your mind, whatever you choose, your true friends will always be happy, be supporting you and be encouraging you.
144#
发表于 2004-6-7 22:23:23 | 只看该作者
移民本身是风险投资,有投资,才有回报,但是也有风险,成败与自己本人有关,  与 CANADA  没关系,
145#
发表于 2004-6-7 22:47:24 | 只看该作者

有钱哪里都好

有钱哪里都好

我以前在中国时如果离开外国什麽都不是。现在住在加拿大如果离开中国就得做苦力(英语,技术都不行)。所以两头跑还行,每年回去1次2次每次1-2个月
中国和加拿大各安一个家,也不想入籍,还想在国内退休,去年有原国企有证策买断工龄也有我一份,给的钱又够飞不少趟的。另外在外企时公司给上的商业养老保险到时也是不小的一笔啊,我的能拿10年。GE的北京妞辞职时没忘了要哪个小本本吧,你工资高,公司给上的钱更多。如有条件的两边跑很惬意,请试一试。
不要把鸡蛋都到放一个篮子里。北京去年房价比多伦多涨的多吧。
人生是一台戏现实给自己满意的角色时侯不多。婚姻有时也像一笔古玩交易,不一定遇上最识货好买主。自己调整吧。认真演好每一个角色,善待每一个买主。
不一定要尽善尽美,尽自己的力去做了就行了。
无论你们说阿弥陀佛还是阿门,都是为了祈祷幸福平安,不要论个你高我低,每个人的自身条件和经历不同,看法自然不一样。
有钱哪里都好,但钱那里也不从天上掉。
俗话说:钱难挣,屎难吃啊。
阿弥陀佛 阿门
146#
发表于 2004-6-7 22:58:02 | 只看该作者
第一,能找到相关工作,多好的一件事,三个月就当小休一下,续上工作,即使以后回国发展也不会落下.
第二,干嘛非要作家庭妇女,你老公也挺大男子主义的,想想自己十年寒窗容易吗?在家待孩子,闷不闷,不出一年,你就落伍了.
147#
发表于 2004-6-8 00:00:56 | 只看该作者

回复:有钱哪里都好

最初由[四海]发布
有钱哪里都好

有钱哪里都好

我以前在中国时如果离开外国什麽都不是。现在住在加拿大如果离开中国就得做苦力(英语,技术都不行)。所以两头跑还行,每年回去1次2次每次1-2个月
中国和加拿大各安一个家,也不想入籍,还想在国内退休,去年有原国企有证策买断工龄也有我一份,给的钱又够飞不少趟的。另外在外企时公司给上的商业养老保险到时也是不小的一笔啊,我的能拿10年。GE的北京妞辞职时没忘了要哪个小本本吧,你工资高,公司给上的钱更多。如有条件的两边跑很惬意,请试一试。
不要把鸡蛋都到放一个篮子里。北京去年房价比多伦多涨的多吧。
人生是一台戏现实给自己满意的角色时侯不多。婚姻有时也像一笔古玩交易,不一定遇上最识货好买主。自己调整吧。认真演好每一个角色,善待每一个买主。
不一定要尽善尽美,尽自己的力去做了就行了。
无论你们说阿弥陀佛还是阿门,都是为了祈祷幸福平安,不要论个你高我低,每个人的自身条件和经历不同,看法自然不一样。
有钱哪里都好,但钱那里也不从天上掉。
俗话说:钱难挣,屎难吃啊。
阿弥陀佛 阿门 顶 :smile:  :smile:  :smile:  :smile:
148#
发表于 2004-6-8 00:23:51 | 只看该作者

what a selfish man

He treats you with no respect with no trust.
If you decide to depend on him from now on, you'll put all your happiness in his hand. If he dumps you ten years or twenty years later, by then you really lose everything, family and career. Even if you wins your bet, would you be happy to be a full time mom? You seem to me a very ambitious woman. Would you be happy that all your world is your husband, your children and some tedious housework and all the people you know are your neighbours, your relatives and maybe some old friends from school and other full time moms?
However, you wanna persuit your careers, you have to be tough first. Be independent enough to make your own decisions and to take the consequences and to know that getting married and having a family are not the only two things that can make a woman happy.
149#
发表于 2004-6-8 07:37:15 | 只看该作者

回去吧,没什么大不了的

我有很多朋友,有孩子的没子的,一个在这一个在国内,没看出有什么不好,不象你说的这就意味着离婚。相反,他们有钱,飞来飞去的,其乐融融。对于台港的华人这是再正常不过的了。不过和你不同的是,他们大多是女人和孩子在加拿大在,男人在国内。没有钱,或是心情不好,来这里有什么意义呢?当然他们也都在计划什么时候团聚,不过有没有确定的日子并不重要。总之,没有经济基础就没有上层建筑。富人思来年,穷人看眼前。让一个打着9元每小时的人和一个年收9万元的专业人士一起享受加国的优越的自然和人文环境,他们的心得能一样吗?我们在国内时计划出国并不是因为我们混得不好,而是比较好,想上一个层次。因为出国或送孩子留学在国内毕竟是官僚和有钱人的象征。说不好听的话,是赶时髦。说喜欢这里的制度等等,其实是叶公好龙。
150#
发表于 2004-6-8 08:21:23 | 只看该作者
shadz的文章真的太好了!尽管我们的观点并不完全一样,但我认为她的论点非常客观,而且有说服力!相比之下,某些在中国生活得很差,在加拿大生活的更差,却沾沾自喜于自己比中国老少边穷地区人民生活好一点,口口声声说什么自己现在的生活是中国小康的两倍的人,他们的辩解就实在是太苍白无力了。为什么有人一听到中国的发展成就就拼命攻击和丑化?因为他们失意,他们沮丧,他们巴不得中国永远落后甚至亡国,只有这样,他们才能产生一点点可怜的优越感。他们夸大加拿大的好处,不是因为他们真的那么爱加拿大,而是用来安慰自己那颗脆弱的心。
我爱中国,因为那是我的祖国。有朝一日,我还会回到那里,做出自己贡献,同时也渴望得到久违的亲情友情和成就感。我也爱加拿大,因为这是我生活的地方。但我不爱那个被某些失意者无限夸大和美化的加拿大。我爱的,是那个“ 虽然不是天堂,却和天堂一样美丽”,虽然是世界上最适合人类居住的国家之一,却也和别的国家一样有邪恶,有腐败,有对公共资源的惊人的挥霍浪费的真实的加拿大!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表