温度感觉: 28°
  • 实时天气:温尼伯 24°
    温度感觉: 24°
楼主: dlstbwzg007
打印 上一主题 下一主题

戈尔巴乔夫20年后醒悟 西方在愚弄俄

121#
发表于 2009-10-26 15:12:00 | 只看该作者
美国才是公认的邪恶轴心 -- Of course, your beloved Chinese government does not agree this view, otherwise, why does China give US billions of $ every year to expand its military operations all over the world? why does it use up all its resources to supply cheap products for American consumers? why does it condemn and agree to sanction North Korea and Iran for their nuclear programs? why was it one of the first governments that recognise the new Iraqi and Afgan governments installed by US military? There's only one explanation, US and China are both in this axis of evil.   

你所引用的话,是Martin Luther King所说过的最错的一句。这是一个借口,好让自称为公正的人合法地攻击一个被称为不公正的人。现实情况也是如此,强权总是以最大的声音自称为公正,正如美国界定别国是邪恶轴心一样,其实美国才是公认的邪恶轴心。如果世界各国都向美国看齐,人类就自取灭亡了。
回复

使用道具 举报

122#
发表于 2009-10-27 17:14:08 | 只看该作者
美国才是公认的邪恶轴心 -- Of course, your beloved Chinese government does not agree this view, otherwise, why does China give US billions of $ every year to expand its military operations all over the world? why does it use up all its resources to supply cheap products for American consumers? why does it condemn and agree to sanction North Korea and Iran for their nuclear programs? why was it one of the first governments that recognise the new Iraqi and Afgan governments installed by US military? There's only one explanation, US and China are both in this axis of evil.   

有一句话叫“与狼共舞”,中国借钱给美国,并不是促进美国继续霸权,而是促进美国人消费,中国则解决就业问题及GDP的增长,其结果及目的是缩小中美经济的差距。这和美国是否邪恶轴心并不冲突。同样,美国在声称朝鲜为邪恶轴心的同时,还不时地无偿援助朝鲜,记住那可不是购买朝鲜国债,而是完全无偿的。照你的逻辑,美国和朝鲜就在同一个轴心上了。记住,不是有奶的便是你娘,也不是长根鸡巴毛的就是你爸,更不是有人出钱就可以同一轴心,可以同床共枕了。
回复

使用道具 举报

123#
发表于 2009-10-27 19:57:43 | 只看该作者
So you agreed: US and China need each other. Also on the personal level, most of the leaders in China have family and properties in the US and western countries, their children receive education in the west, so they don't have the slightest interest to see the US fail. Their only demand is for the US to not help change CCP's dictatorship ruling in China which the American appear to be complying, because they need China too.

有一句话叫“与狼共舞”,中国借钱给美国,并不是促进美国继续霸权,而是促进美国人消费,中国则解决就业问题及GDP的增长,其结果及目的是缩小中美经济的差距。这和美国是否邪恶轴心并不冲突。同样,美国在声称朝鲜为邪恶轴心的同时,还不时地无偿援助朝鲜,记住那可不是购买朝鲜国债,而是完全无偿的。照你的逻辑,美国和朝鲜就在同一个轴心上了。记住,不是有奶的便是你娘,也不是长根鸡巴毛的就是你爸,更不是有人出钱就可以同一轴心,可以同床共枕了。
回复

使用道具 举报

124#
发表于 2009-10-27 21:20:12 | 只看该作者
So you agreed: US and China need each other. Also on the personal level, most of the leaders in China have family and properties in the US and western countries, their children receive education in the west, so they don't have the slightest interest to see the US fail. Their only demand is for the US to not help change CCP's dictatorship ruling in China which the American appear to be complying, because they need China too.

你的英语真的很烂,什么叫on the personal level?从前会手痒痒的改正过来,今天不会咯!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

125#
发表于 2009-10-27 22:02:57 | 只看该作者
I'm glad I can give you this confidence. I admit my English is extremely poor, I think 'on the personal level' is a proper English phrase, but maybe it's not. Anyway, I think this forum is for discussing political topics, not how poor my English is. But if my terrible English can offer you guys some laughing material and also boost your confidence, I think I better continue, thanks.

哈哈哈。拜读、欣赏、受益。
听君一席话,自己才恍然大悟。原来如此:怪不得咱即使查核遍了所有的中、外英文著名词典、都还是老看不懂人家这里写的英文呢。原来,这并不是咱的英语水平没提高,而是人家的中国方言式的英文狗屁不通、一直误导了咱。这下找到原因了,从今以后咱也就有自信心了。
哈哈哈哈哈。
回复

使用道具 举报

126#
发表于 2009-10-28 12:58:54 | 只看该作者

你真是蠢到了家,中共领导人的子女在美国接受教育难道就是“so they don't have the slightest interest to see the US fail.”。正相反,他们希望明天一醒来美国就从地球消失,可实际上美国并不会主动消失,其他国家也没有能力让美国消失,于是只好利用一下,算是没有办法的办法。中美互相需要是现实利益的结果,也是冠冕堂皇的话,实际是各自都能独立生存,虽然没有共存的益处更大。要知道,美国独立之前中国就独自生存了几千年。
另外,实在是不想再看你的帖子,那也叫英文,猜得我头痛。
回复

使用道具 举报

127#
发表于 2009-10-28 19:34:09 | 只看该作者
What are you talking about? If the US disappears, all China's foreign reserve, its largest market, biggest investor also disappear. Hundreds of millions Chinese workers producing export goods lose their jobs and go on the streets to confront the communist regime. Can the CCP afford this consequence?  The Chinese leaders and the American politicians, capitalists are already wearing the same pants, they are in honeymoon, working hand-in-hand to exploit poor workers in both countries and the world, and further enrich themselves.  Only short-sighted little guys like you still dream of seeing them fighting someday.

你真是蠢到了家,中共领导人的子女在美国接受教育难道就是“so they don't have the slightest interest to see the US fail.”。正相反,他们希望明天一醒来美国就从地球消失,可实际上美国并不会主动消失,其他国家也没有能力让美国消失,于是只好利用一下,算是没有办法的办法。中美互相需要是现实利益的结果,也是冠冕堂皇的话,实际是各自都能独立生存,虽然没有共存的益处更大。要知道,美国独立之前中国就独自生存了几千年。
另外,实在是不想再看你的帖子,那也叫英文,猜得我头痛。
回复

使用道具 举报

128#
发表于 2009-10-29 16:45:41 | 只看该作者
What are you talking about? If the US disappears, all China's foreign reserve, its largest market, biggest investor also disappear. Hundreds of millions Chinese workers producing export goods lose their jobs and go on the streets to confront the communist regime. Can the CCP afford this consequence?  The Chinese leaders and the American politicians, capitalists are already wearing the same pants, they are in honeymoon, working hand-in-hand to exploit poor workers in both countries and the world, and further enrich themselves.  Only short-sighted little guys like you still dream of seeing them fighting someday.

说你脑残还真不过分,美国没有了,美国人在中国的投资就都是中国的了。中国在美国的投资才区区8千亿,也就够和美国打一场中等规模的战争。至于就业问题,美国都不存在了,中国就可以一门心思对内,即便有内乱都不在话下,更何况还有美国人的资产在中国打底。中美合作是基于现实,换句话说,离婚的代价太大时大家都选择不离,但如果杀人代价更小时,大家就用杀人代替离婚了。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表