温度感觉: 28°
  • 实时天气:温尼伯 24°
    温度感觉: 24°
楼主: dlstbwzg007
打印 上一主题 下一主题

戈尔巴乔夫20年后醒悟 西方在愚弄俄

106#
发表于 2009-9-15 10:59:01 | 只看该作者
和俄罗斯结盟不是不可能的事,现在已经有上合组织这个基础了。记住,敌人怕什么,我们就应该做什么。从美国对疆独、藏独的支持,对中国经济、军事的挑衅,在南海的挑衅,美国绝对是一个要置中国于死地的国家。那些幻想中国能成为象英国一样的美国朋友,绝对愚蠢。
回复

使用道具 举报

107#
发表于 2009-9-17 02:28:48 | 只看该作者

前进中的曲折-曲折中的前进

所谓戈尔巴乔夫的醒悟只代表现在, 10年后他或许会有截然相反的新醒悟.
回复

使用道具 举报

108#
发表于 2009-9-17 02:41:03 | 只看该作者
对,你说的也对。
我都差点忘了,猪怎么可以与人相比呢。

你这家伙也太缺德了吧,讨论归讨论, 你这样说别人, 真是连猪都不如.
回复

使用道具 举报

109#
发表于 2009-9-17 15:08:14 | 只看该作者
戈大哥被老美卖了,还帮着老美数钱,戈大哥好高尚啊!
回复

使用道具 举报

110#
发表于 2009-9-17 15:29:52 | 只看该作者
Well, I waited one day, still no one posts any link to a survey that says most Russians today actually prefer to live under communist Soviet Union. Of course, there're a few people missing the Soviet era, there're some people in China missing the Mao era as well, but there's absolutely nothing indicates they are the majority. Many Russians like Putin, but Putin is a democratically-elected leader, not one annointed by Stalin, is he?  The world had about 40 communist countries in 1989, it only has 5 today. And not single one of these 35 countries want to go back to the old time. Communist dictatorship is already in the garbage of history. This is a historical trend that none of you are able to fight, using the words from your dear leader Mao "Your resistence is futile'

世界在不断演化,现在的共产党和以前的也很不一样,共产主义或社会主义的定义也在不断改变。你不会以发展的观点看问题是你自己的局限性。别说5个共产党国家,哪怕这个世界剩下一个社会主义国家,主义之争就在继续,现在定论谁是赢家你不嫌太早?事情总是可能随时翻盘的。你说普金是民选的总统,但你似乎不知到选举在很多国家是可以被操纵和控制的,而且金钱总是对任何国家的选举起决定性的作用。
我想人们不愿回你的贴子是因为你用的英文太干涩,很多用词不符合英文习惯,谈不上特别chinglish,但是很不地道。
回复

使用道具 举报

111#
发表于 2009-9-17 18:37:17 | 只看该作者
世界在不断演化,现在的共产党和以前的也很不一样 -- I agree, the Chinese communist party no longer believe in communism today.   All capitalists are welcome to join the 'communist' party. What kind of 'communist' party is that?

世界在不断演化,现在的共产党和以前的也很不一样,
回复

使用道具 举报

112#
发表于 2009-9-18 11:32:54 | 只看该作者
答复:
1)首先,我尊重你,如果你真是个新登记成为 51网民者。不知情无罪。不怪你。
2)但,如果你真的不想被人家看作笨得像猪似的,那么,你在发言之前,最好把人家双方往返的帖子、双方争执的来龙去脉先全部阅读个透,然后,再来发言。如果都做完这些调查取证的功课了,还是这么理解、这么说话,你也就肯定是那个人的同类。那我也就不难理解你的插话了。那么,你该属于什么动物类,那你也就是什么动物类了。
3)你本贴的意思,是说,我在骂别人是猪。所以,你在打抱不平。不过,你先别急。你先从中文语法的角度去,重新阅读看,我的句子中是否已经点名道姓、言有所指地形容谁是“猪”了? 如果没有,你却这么直接理解之,那我也只有说:只有猪才会这么理解了。哈哈哈哈。
4)其实,我根本就不想认为你是个在这里新登记的网民。我倒认为你很可能就是该原网民、只不过换了的名字再来而已。哈哈哈。

首先, 请你自重, 不要乱扣帽子,打棍子, 把千千万万不喜欢你的中国人都说成
是同一个人或同一种力量。看看大伙的IP就知道了。 更不要因为说一句不喜欢你的
话就跳起来, 要知道:过街老鼠,人人都可以喊打。

另外,我只是五一的一个过客, 大部分时间都是旁观者,只是看不惯你的丑恶嘴脸,
路见不平,拔刀相助。我有我的专业工作,每天要工作学习和欣赏加拿大的人和事
以及美丽的自然风光。不会和你这种枪手胡搅蛮缠,浪费我的脑细胞。要找我辩论,
恕不奉陪。你还是去找别人求败去吧。
回复

使用道具 举报

113#
发表于 2009-9-18 11:53:33 | 只看该作者
世界在不断演化,现在的共产党和以前的也很不一样 -- I agree, the Chinese communist party no longer believe in communism today.   All capitalists are welcome to join the 'communist' party. What kind of 'communist' party is that?

So what? Why do you care?
回复

使用道具 举报

114#
发表于 2009-9-18 21:51:04 | 只看该作者
Why do I care? Like Dr. Martin Luther King says: "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere". The more influence China has, the more likely its bad behaviors would threaten the rest of world.

So what? Why do you care?
回复

使用道具 举报

115#
发表于 2009-9-19 19:46:03 | 只看该作者
Why do I care? Like Dr. Martin Luther King says: "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere". The more influence China has, the more likely its bad behaviors would threaten the rest of world.

What are you talking about? You said that "All capitalists are welcome to join the 'communist' party". Is this a good thing for the world. Communist Party is just the name. It does the same thing as the Conservative, Liberal, Republican party. You should feel happy about it.
回复

使用道具 举报

116#
发表于 2009-9-20 09:23:52 | 只看该作者
No matter it's called communist party or capitalist party or whatever party, its characterics as a dictatorship do not change. Does the Conservative party throws the Liberals and other opposition party members to jail? does it control all medias and not allow any criticisms? Does it claim to be the Mother of all Canadians and anyone critizes its policy hurts Canada's national interests and hurts the feeling of all Canadians? If so, I would consider moving to another country.

What are you talking about? You said that "All capitalists are welcome to join the 'communist' party". Is this a good thing for the world. Communist Party is just the name. It does the same thing as the Conservative, Liberal, Republican party. You should feel happy about it.
回复

使用道具 举报

117#
发表于 2009-10-24 12:12:17 | 只看该作者

回复:回复:普京:人民的信任才是最大财富

无论起名词是什么党,只要其统治方式跟以前无异。则也一样是专制。换个方式说,中共眼下的社会主义制度的发展方式,已在不断地与资本主义制度无甚大异议。
这就是人家跟你说的换汤不换药的说法。你得看全了人家的回应,再做反应为宜。
再加上你主题也说了“人民的信任才是最大财富”。你知道吗?在中国,国人目前最信任的政党还是中共呢!否则,咋会在这个论坛上都形成着比你这种人的绝大多数呀?

:confused:    
回复

使用道具 举报

118#
发表于 2009-10-24 21:10:39 | 只看该作者

看来池子里还真有几条大鱼

直搅得水花飞扬,(潜水的)沉渣泛起。

我在岸上看得有点傻眼了,真担心一会儿亮出鱼肚白。

呱唧呱唧  :clap:
回复

使用道具 举报

119#
发表于 2009-10-26 14:51:47 | 只看该作者

你所引用的话,是Martin Luther King所说过的最错的一句。这是一个借口,好让自称为公正的人合法地攻击一个被称为不公正的人。现实情况也是如此,强权总是以最大的声音自称为公正,正如美国界定别国是邪恶轴心一样,其实美国才是公认的邪恶轴心。如果世界各国都向美国看齐,人类就自取灭亡了。
回复

使用道具 举报

120#
发表于 2009-10-26 15:07:39 | 只看该作者
No matter it's called communist party or capitalist party or whatever party, its characterics as a dictatorship do not change. Does the Conservative party throws the Liberals and other opposition party members to jail? does it control all medias and not allow any criticisms? Does it claim to be the Mother of all Canadians and anyone critizes its policy hurts Canada's national interests and hurts the feeling of all Canadians? If so, I would consider moving to another country.

你的政治的看法和你的英文水平一样天真。如果美国入侵加拿大,你认为保守党能带领大家抵抗侵略者吗?同样,如果加拿大有14亿人口,那国会岂不是要有上万个议员?大家的国情不同决定了政体的不同。最重要的是,执政者是否得到广大本国民众的支持。这个世界企图瓜分中国达150年,从抵制奥运就可以看出这种企图依然广泛存在,中国人民很清楚这一点。只要世界瓜分中国的心不死,中共就依然是代表大多数中国人利益的集体,也就会得到民众的支持。你所谓的独裁,在中国叫党内民主,也是大多数中国人支持至少是并不反对的政治理念,它不仅在中国行的通,还受到中国人民要求独立自主的观念所保护。至于你是否看得起或气愤到吐血都无所谓,那就是事实。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表