最初由[了然]发布
老赵的网友,我算服了

瞧这说话的,真有领导的派头
好象我们这些人都是老赵的兵似的
是不是我们只要看你的报纸,也成了你的人了?
109#
发表于 2008-2-26 23:17:11 | 只看该作者
no mean to offend.

each and everyone of us should think. I don't believe there is anyone here who is hard hearted. And why the current Chinese society, even most of us are highly educated, are so cold. And simple things are complicated even when act on any good deed?

GCD's control has greatly distorted people's mind. The bottom line here is the government lies to you for whatever reason. After have lied for so many years, nobody will believe anything.

The show itself is good. I don't mean anything with that. But don't carry any liars' title/slogan to us.

For that so called governemnt, after struggled for so many years in my mind, I finally realize that I am a "person" instead of a "controlled" subject.

Isn't it a sad thing? Hardly believe we are a 5000 years nation  with great civilization.

Each time I think about this, I only want to say "**** you, GCD". Please forgive me to be so mean!
110#
发表于 2008-2-26 23:19:00 | 只看该作者
最初由[zswwzs]发布
[评论]祖国遭灾了,我们多伦多华人怎么办?

爱国对大多数人只是一种幌子,有的为了出名,有的为了图利.
以爱国的名义要求别人捐款或者干什么,我觉得有点类似于文革的时候以革命的名义强迫别人劳动一样.
很多人把国家当母亲,但是谁的母亲会在儿子进家门前先要花钱抽血,要不然就不让进家门?
谁的母亲会自己守着1万5千亿美圆的外汇不用,而让正在为温饱挣扎的儿子捐款?
谁的母亲会自己一顿饭成千上万,却让买杯咖啡都要考虑一番的儿子捐钱?
中国需要的是有钱的爱国华侨,对于穷人,它象讨厌乞丐一样讨厌你,我们就不要自做多情了.

好!这也是我现要说的
111#
发表于 2008-2-26 23:35:27 | 只看该作者

很多人心肠还是很好,只是无聊而已。

所以在51.ca上发发感慨。

说不定3月1日去晚了,都没位置坐了,都有可能。
112#
发表于 2008-2-26 23:37:10 | 只看该作者

你就一SB

你不是老赵的网友?整天在人家这里宣传自己的网站,还多高尚似的?如果我是老赵,决不会如此放纵你自己的广告行为。

最初由[了然]发布
老赵的网友,我算服了
113#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-2-26 23:40:07 | 只看该作者
把自己摆在道德的制高点上而又名不副实
是很容易让别人厌恶的
特别是那些以社区领袖自居的人
更容易让人恶心
114#
发表于 2008-2-26 23:53:05 | 只看该作者

我们多伦多华人怎么办

本文的笔者想不通为什么俺们华人如此无动于衷,许多的网友已经给出许多的原因。我补充一点点,就是国内的各种官方媒体管道很少有发布关于这次受灾的惨烈场景(图片或视频),报道的都是某某中央省市大员到各地视察灾情,忙道只能在飞机上打开地图来研究灾情,各地从上到下斗志昂扬地积极展开救灾,生产生活一切都恢复正常了, 电视中仅有的雪灾画面基本上都是领导关心或者官兵井然有序地忙着,或是群众对党员干部感激涕零。如此总总,给我个人的印象就是雪灾不是很严重,而且政府已经把问题解决了,广州站的人都输送完了,只有几个人伤亡。现在你说救灾需几千亿,俺真的不信。
记得美国的奥尔良受灾时,美国的各家电视台都有现场直播,反复播放灾情的进展,居民的生活状况,还不时对政府的反应迟钝提出批评(本人不喜欢美国人,整天到处扔贫铀弹,变着法地研究毁灭全人类的武器)。
说这么多,祖国真的需要钱,咱还得捐。但是,这帮共产党们整天的歌舞升平,俺想起来就想吐。
115#
发表于 2008-2-26 23:53:48 | 只看该作者

回复:回复:晴天文化

Agree, I guess many people here are too complicated even for $15 tickets. If you're very new to the country and struggling for your survival, I fully understand.

Otherwise, even there's no show, donating $15 worth your that much thoughts, I will suspect how much chance you will donate under any circumstance? Never? Once?

Lots of people hates the status/government in Mainland, but if you're that type of person never considering helping others, how could you expect a country full of the people like you would be!!! Government is just a carrier of the spirits from the people in it.  

最初由[晴天文化]发布
回复:晴天文化

昨天还看到杨澜的一篇文章,她说大多数成功人士具有两个品质:简单和热情,因为简单能让人更加专注,而热情可以让人更加持久。

我不成功,但是我简单。

我现在只简简单单地希望3月1日能够有80%以上的上座率。
116#
发表于 2008-2-26 23:55:55 | 只看该作者
just can not contain myself.

One example around me:

the VP of my company. She is single. She has adopted two Chinese girls from Hunan. And she is actually spending a fortune to support the orphanage center in Hunan. She is the organizer of a world wide orphanage organization so she can get even more funds from her supporters.

She also knows the leaders in that center are put her support into their own pocket. She kept sue those guys all the way up to the Chinese central government. Of course, she won since her foreigner's identity and outstanding status.

She still generiously supports those center despite of the corruption today. She visits China several times a year to look after those children.

What a great person! Maybe in her mind, she thinks someday things will change? I just can not to be like this.

Please note, even there are serious corruptions in orphanage center! not even mention your donations to other places.

This is people around me. 100% real.
117#
发表于 2008-2-27 00:06:59 | 只看该作者
到现在只卖出20%? 看文章中说这好象还大多数是由商人, 社团出钱送的. 这种方式可以推广. 让商人们出那几万块钱把最后的80%给包了不是很难的(他们与社团领袖们在很多地方还是利益共同体的). 商人不行, 社团还有活动经费嘛, 买了票后再想办法为自己募捐. 总之, 不能让这么重要的活动冷场. 社区老领袖们和新领袖们对这两拨子人还是有号召力吧的. 今天你帮我, 下次我才会帮你呢.

普通老百姓到底在想什么? 好难琢磨哦. 新的桥领们,新的民意代表们正在不断地涌出: 为什么你们这些老百姓们老跟他们脱节呢? 他们那么"爱国", 你们却如此"冷漠"(引号中为引用别人的话). 还是商人最爱国啊: 捐了那么多.

---- 看完贴子后的感想.
118#
发表于 2008-2-27 00:11:59 | 只看该作者

回复:回复:回复:晴天文化

最初由[xianxian]发布
回复:回复:晴天文化

Agree, I guess many people here are too complicated even for $15 tickets. If you're very new to the country and struggling for your survival, I fully understand.

Otherwise, even there's no show, donating $15 worth your that much thoughts, I will suspect how much chance you will donate under any circumstance? Never? Once?

Lots of people hates the status/government in Mainland, but if you're that type of person never considering helping others, how could you expect a country full of the people like you would be!!! Government is just a carrier of the spirits from the people in it.  

Don't you get the idea? It's not how much, it where and why?

And the government doesn't always carry the spirit of it's people, that's why those democratic countries have elections every 4 years. GCD did carry the spirit of Chinese people before, between 1945-1965, maybe longer.
119#
发表于 2008-2-27 00:22:05 | 只看该作者

给艺术家: 即使只有一个观众,我们也将尽力演到底

120#
发表于 2008-2-27 00:28:32 | 只看该作者

回复:给艺术家: 即使只有一个观众,我们也将尽力演到底

相信20%早就是过去式了,要不然的话,真是无法想象,演员比观众还要多的情景。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表