• 实时天气:蒙特利尔 24°
    温度感觉: 28°
  • 实时天气:温尼伯 24°
    温度感觉: 24°
打印 上一主题 下一主题

祖国遭灾了,我们多伦多华人怎么办?

91#
发表于 2008-2-26 21:27:46 | 只看该作者
I admit that I am sick and crazy. One last post, then I am ready to be accused by those whoever wants to yell at me.

All of us (well, 99% of us) know how everything works in China. No need to say more.

I have lived here for more than a decade. And have seen many things with my limited vision. I also have worked/talked/played with many people from different countries. Not every country is richer than China.

But I never felt a government treats its people as harsh as Chinese does. As an example, I worked with many Indians. I don't think they are better than us in many aspects. But their government treats them better and IN RETURN they have a better view with their government. It will help their country in long term.

What is wrong with us, our sad nation? If there is a leader who REALLY wants to do something for the nation. Could you please come and read all these posts? I beg you, please come. Don't just stay in your cozy office and paint a great image about the country. Don't even fool people by saying Olympics will be held in that place!

I don't want to say anything since all the posts here already did. But I want to mention these:

1) in my humble life, I have been tried to be a good person and helped others as much as I can. But I will never help Chinese as long as they carry any government sign/title, etc.

2) it is a vicious cycle, I know. Unfortunately Chinese government will even treat you worse. Anyway, for God's sake. How long will GCD will stay?

Someday, when I see there is indeed a positive sign in government, I may change.

My opinion is limited, I think I have seen many people but never saw a North Korean. I may become happier if someday I have a Norht Korean friend.

If you want to yell, please do so. But if you really want to do something for "our" China, I suggest to forward all these posts to Chinese emabssy.  To let them to read once they finish their imporant "eat, drink, degeneration and gamble".

Forgot to mention, I used to be a loyal communist party member. 10 years ago, when people complain with the government, I was generally the one who will argue with them.
92#
发表于 2008-2-26 21:34:37 | 只看该作者

回复:[评论]祖国遭灾了,我们多伦多华人怎么办?

最初由[zswwzs]发布
[评论]祖国遭灾了,我们多伦多华人怎么办?

爱国对大多数人只是一种幌子,有的为了出名,有的为了图利.
以爱国的名义要求别人捐款或者干什么,我觉得有点类似于文革的时候以革命的名义强迫别人劳动一样.
很多人把国家当母亲,但是谁的母亲会在儿子进家门前先要花钱抽血,要不然就不让进家门?
谁的母亲会自己守着1万5千亿美圆的外汇不用,而让正在为温饱挣扎的儿子捐款?
谁的母亲会自己一顿饭成千上万,却让买杯咖啡都要考虑一番的儿子捐钱?
中国需要的是有钱的爱国华侨,对于穷人,它象讨厌乞丐一样讨厌你,我们就不要自做多情了.

太精辟了!有同感。
93#
发表于 2008-2-26 21:37:34 | 只看该作者
sorry submitted this again by accident.

I don't generally post anything so please forgive me to have these long posts. As an ordinary Chinese, I often feel sad why we have so many negative point of views. I used to firmly deny to my friends that "our" country has something wrong. After reading all these wonderful posts, I just can not contain myself.

To do something better, please save your energy and give the money to the poor whenever you have a chance. There are so many people in China are poor and it is not difficult to find some.

Another way is to donate to church. Generally church is a good place even you don't have to believe. At least, they are good, honest people.
94#
发表于 2008-2-26 21:38:06 | 只看该作者

回复:回复:[评论]祖国遭灾了,我们多伦多华人怎么办?

最初由[xiexj]发布

有个协会叫华联总会来着,经常代表全体华人到处招摇,这回就由该会代表全体华人捐款好了。
95#
发表于 2008-2-26 21:54:33 | 只看该作者
最初由[IloveGCD]发布
I admit that I am sick and crazy. One last post, then I am ready to be accused by those whoever wants to yell at me.

All of us (well, 99% of us) know how everything works in China. No need to say more.

I have lived here for more than a decade. And have seen many things with my limited vision. I also have worked/talked/played with many people from different countries. Not every country is richer than China.

But I never felt a government treats its people as harsh as Chinese does. As an example, I worked with many Indians. I don't think they are better than us in many aspects. But their government treats them better and IN RETURN they have a better view with their government. It will help their country in long term.

What is wrong with us, our sad nation? If there is a leader who REALLY wants to do something for the nation. Could you please come and read all these posts? I beg you, please come. Don't just stay in your cozy office and paint a great image about the country. Don't even fool people by saying Olympics will be held in that place!

I don't want to say anything since all the posts here already did. But I want to mention these:

1) in my humble life, I have been tried to be a good person and helped others as much as I can. But I will never help Chinese as long as they carry any government sign/title, etc.

2) it is a vicious cycle, I know. Unfortunately Chinese government will even treat you worse. Anyway, for God's sake. How long will GCD will stay?

Someday, when I see there is indeed a positive sign in government, I may change.

My opinion is limited, I think I have seen many people but never saw a North Korean. I may become happier if someday I have a Norht Korean friend.

If you want to yell, please do so. But if you really want to do something for "our" China, I suggest to forward all these posts to Chinese emabssy.  To let them to read once they finish their imporant "eat, drink, degeneration and gamble".

Forgot to mention, I used to be a loyal communist party member. 10 years ago, when people complain with the government, I was generally the one who will argue with them.

I think what the China goverment's problems are:
1. Narrow minded.
2. Having trouble to understand English, so don't know exactly what's going on with this world.
3. Never try to understand other countries culture/religion.

They need to learn, learn and learn.
96#
发表于 2008-2-26 22:03:30 | 只看该作者

最初由[zswwzs]发布
[评论]祖国遭灾了,我们多伦多华人怎么办?

爱国对大多数人只是一种幌子,有的为了出名,有的为了图利.
以爱国的名义要求别人捐款或者干什么,我觉得有点类似于文革的时候以革命的名义强迫别人劳动一样.
很多人把国家当母亲,但是谁的母亲会在儿子进家门前先要花钱抽血,要不然就不让进家门?
谁的母亲会自己守着1万5千亿美圆的外汇不用,而让正在为温饱挣扎的儿子捐款?
谁的母亲会自己一顿饭成千上万,却让买杯咖啡都要考虑一番的儿子捐钱?
中国需要的是有钱的爱国华侨,对于穷人,它象讨厌乞丐一样讨厌你,我们就不要自做多情了.
精辟....说到我心里了。.....
97#
发表于 2008-2-26 22:07:40 | 只看该作者
海外侨胞为中国雪灾捐款1.7亿人民币
98#
发表于 2008-2-26 22:16:23 | 只看该作者
hao
99#
发表于 2008-2-26 22:17:41 | 只看该作者

围棋朋友们,请参加3月1日为中国雪灾举办的赈灾义演

围棋朋友们,请参加3月1日为中国雪灾举办的多伦多华人文艺界赈灾义演。中华围棋会为参加晚会的朋友准备了纪念品。即参加晚会朋友可以按购票款额得到免费的围棋课和免费的棋类用品。(请在购票时注明围棋朋友,或者购票后发Email给范军)
联系人:范军,4168556778, email, [email protected]
100#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-2-26 22:24:31 | 只看该作者
最初由[IloveGCD]发布
Sorry that I am posting again. I never post so many things.
who could please find the email or some contact infomation to the Chinese embassy?

For God's sake, I will collect those posts (all of these, no bias) to mail to them. To let them hear what we are talking? if they indeed care in addition to "eat, drink"?

As you will understand, I can only use a anonymous email address for the sake of my life.

what do you think? I just can not believe there is no good person in the entire government. Mr. Wen Jiao Bao sounds like a good person.
算了,中国有无数的网络警察,我们海外的人说什么,干什么,国安局的老爷们一清二楚.还有,国内的政府官员也都是为了自己和儿女的饭碗,没有几个人象我们的社区领袖们那么关心"祖国".在国内,爱国这个幌子用处不大
101#
发表于 2008-2-26 22:28:36 | 只看该作者
最初由[ivyjiang72]发布
我也感觉是组织者做得不是很好. 我记得去年有人组织一个爱心文艺演出, 我只想买2张票,打电话给组织者咨询一下,对方就说要买可以送票给我, 而且当天晚上忙完事后很晚了还给我送票到家,真的令我很感动. 可这次,我要买7张票, 想打电话咨询一下离家最近哪里有票买,因网上文章中写得几个地方不是太远,就是不太熟悉找起来不方便, 打电话过去听到一个很冷的声音,首先告诉我"忙着呢,你等一会",等了好久才匆匆跟我说哪哪有买的,你自己去买吧.问到小孩的票也是匆匆一说"都一样,都一样"就挂了.我想组织者既然要发动起大家来献爱心, 首先对支持你的人也要献点爱心. 要不然真会让人联想到只为图名了.

这个接电话的人一定以前是在“天虹职介工作”。一般来讲,在那里工作一段时间就变成这样了。
102#
发表于 2008-2-26 22:32:19 | 只看该作者
how much you can make? hohohoho....
103#
发表于 2008-2-26 22:42:46 | 只看该作者

回复:回复:回复:回复:期待您的参与和关注!

最初由[weilun]发布
回复:回复:回复:期待您的参与和关注!

你还好意思提希望工程? 在搜索引擎里搜下“希望工程 腐败”后再来发表意见好吗?

另外,你的朋友的父亲是民政局局长,你可以公布他在中国哪个民政局上班?叫什么名字吗?

俺就是民政局局长,俺决不搞腐败,别人腐败是别人的事,别人买官是别人的事。你要问俺是哪个民政局局长,俺告诉你,俺是虚拟市民政局局长,你要问俺的名字,俺叫郑虚拟。你要搜索就搜索去吧,反正是虚拟的,你想搜索都搜索不到的。所以,将来要用脑子说话,不要用嘴巴说话。
104#
发表于 2008-2-26 22:46:19 | 只看该作者
最初由[zswwzs]发布

算了,中国有无数的网络警察,我们海外的人说什么,干什么,国安局的老爷们一清二楚.还有,国内的政府官员也都是为了自己和儿女的饭碗,没有几个人象我们的社区领袖们那么关心"祖国".在国内,爱国这个幌子用处不大

道中人说的话,有分量。
105#
发表于 2008-2-26 22:53:27 | 只看该作者
最初由[了然]发布
回国最不愿看到的场景:
小孩子、残疾人、老人们风里雪里裸露着伤口趴着乞讨,
想起自己家的老人和小孩,想起加拿大的残疾人,
心里一酸把刚从超市里买来的一大袋食品整包给了他们。

有旁观的朋友并不领情,说我是老外,说这些人没准儿
是职业乞讨,甚至可能是受人控制的,如此等等。

一点简单的同情心,
就被这样复杂化了。