• 实时天气:温尼伯 24°
    温度感觉: 24°
楼主: kohen
打印 上一主题 下一主题

赵平波:多市警察难道不是无理取闹?

31#
发表于 2005-11-10 10:54:38 | 只看该作者
最初由[Wu Suo Wei]发布

Do you mean they are upper, we are lower ? 上行下效 ?

This is Canada.

Even they are wrong, do you thing we need be worse ?

看了半天也没看明白你究竟是想说带枪游行是对还是不对!好歹跟诸葛亮有一比:不知所云!
32#
发表于 2005-11-10 11:03:27 | 只看该作者

回复:只准自己放火~严禁他人点灯~~说的就你这种家伙

最初由[铁拳无敌金大苹]发布
只准自己放火~严禁他人点灯~~说的就你这种家伙

你游行就叫合情合理争取权益(3月11日担保父母团聚游行)

别人游行就叫无理取闹无法无天

根本双重标准

担保父母团聚的人是政府公职人员么?是靠政府发公资活着么?他们游行带枪了么?
这没有双重标准,标准从来就是一个。
33#
发表于 2005-11-10 18:16:44 | 只看该作者

回复:事实必须澄清

最初由[广告管理员]发布
事实必须澄清

你可以批评笔者的观点,但笔者的阐述是不是有事实依据,必须澄清一下,以下是今天明报A3版的原文:

据报道,警察工会曾电话联系布莱尔,希望他能够将纪律处分一事大事化小、小事化无。但布莱尔拒绝了工会的要求。对此,警察工会主席威尔逊表示:“警察按章行动仍将继续,直到处罚警员一事能有一个让我们满意的结果。”

笔者的以下评论与以上文字有何出入吗?Wu Suo Wei先生是否认为明报的以上描述有事实出入?

Where did they get the report ? From their journalists or from outher source ? If it is from other sources, please list it out as a reference. If you just say, someone said, my friends told me, how can people, or your readers are convinced ? 据报道 ? Where ? From 布莱尔's office ?

I cited from the star again, refer to the previous citation.

Compare both saying, we can get some ideas about this event.
I hope writers are not misleading so easily.

Also, futher questions. First, Why do you use Nov 10th paper to support your Nov 9th paper ? Can you read their paper earlier than regular readers ? Second, why dont you put the two topics which are talking about the same thing seperatedly ? Is that because the previous topic is more hot than this answer ? or because that topic is not good enough ? or because the response is not what you want to see? By the way, could you give us a reason
or explaination regarding your ranking system for the topics ?
Is that by how many response? how many people joins ? or by how you like it goes for your purpose ?

Thank you again. I am newbie.

======
It was old-fashioned backroom dealing and not just hard negotiations that lead to the breakthrough tentative agreement yesterday that put Toronto police back at the top of the pay scale among Ontario forces.

Both sides claimed it was a good deal but details emerging out of the 30-hour marathon negotiations showed the police board was the big loser. It is estimated the deal, reached at 7:15 a.m. yesterday, will cost the city an extra $60 million for policing over the life of the three-year contract.

On top of that, police officers will continue their job action — refusing to issue traffic tickets and wearing baseball caps instead of regulation police hats — until the deal is ratified, a process that could take three weeks.

One of the key issues — the compressed work week schedule — was pulled off the table by the board and will now be the subject of separate talks by a joint committee. If they can't resolve the issue in three years, the issue will go to arbitration.
34#
发表于 2005-11-10 18:26:04 | 只看该作者
你狠,有种你接着写就行,特别是英文,估计“广告管理员”看了后有气干着急,基本就没脾气了。
35#
发表于 2005-11-10 18:30:24 | 只看该作者
最初由[祖宗]发布

看了半天也没看明白你究竟是想说带枪游行是对还是不对!好歹跟诸葛亮有一比:不知所云!

Refer to my saying again. I modified. Thanks.
36#
发表于 2005-11-10 18:30:40 | 只看该作者
最初由[祖宗]发布

穿制服的是警,不穿制服的是匪。

同意
37#
发表于 2005-11-10 18:39:34 | 只看该作者
最初由[实在人]发布
警察要有好东东,那“警匪一家”不就是错的了吗?那“天下乌鸦一般黑”又怎么讲?
有个加拿大人跟我说,他的叔叔是警察,一大帮cousins 都是警察。要是截下来大麻,就由他们消灭掉了。这帮警察亲戚发誓说,没有不抽大麻的警察。
有个警察跟我说,他最喜欢的工作是去球场维持秩序,至少有两倍半的工资开。出庭也不错,有两倍。
至于滥用职权,骄横跋扈,无中生有,撒谎打屁,那就多了去了。我这些年和警察打过不少交道,一句话,没有一个好的。使我充分理解了恐怖分子是怎么来的。

Why dont you report to Canadian GOV ?

这帮警察亲戚发誓说,没有不抽大麻的警察。

Who believe that ?
38#
发表于 2005-11-10 18:43:20 | 只看该作者
最初由[清华北大]发布
你狠,有种你接着写就行,特别是英文,估计“广告管理员”看了后有气干着急,基本就没脾气了。

I dont want they feel too unhappy. I just want to help other Chinese get more sources. I feel it is my responsiblity to tell more truth about life than just follow someone's saying and send back to China to fool my Chinese. Because I love them. I got my high eduaction almost free. I owned something for Chinese. Again, it is a good way to improve my English as well as my thinking. Also, I would like to see a web/BBS of high quality. I appreciate my rights of freedom of speeches in Canada. I hope my Chinese peers in mailland can enjoy these rights too.
39#
发表于 2005-11-10 18:48:36 | 只看该作者
最初由[wt112]发布

同意

Do you mean Chinese cops or Canadians ?

Do you mean every cops or some cops ? Then, what is the percentage in  that case ?
40#
发表于 2005-11-10 18:49:36 | 只看该作者

大家都有道理

每一个人的行为,都有其自己的道理。何况说一个大规模的行动。
这叫出师有名。日本人在中国搞屠杀,也都有自己的道理。同理。
特别是加拿大这么民主自由的社会,什么事情都不用惊奇。
不过我还是有些不明白:军队,警察,在某些国家的定义里面都属于国家机器,怎么能出现罢工的事情!
哪天加拿大军队也出去游行示威!我就会明白什么叫国家了!
现在我不能明白。
41#
发表于 2005-11-10 18:53:43 | 只看该作者

回复:大家都有道理

最初由[退化人!]发布
大家都有道理

每一个人的行为,都有其自己的道理。何况说一个大规模的行动。
这叫出师有名。日本人在中国搞屠杀,也都有自己的道理。同理。
特别是加拿大这么民主自由的社会,什么事情都不用惊奇。
不过我还是有些不明白:军队,警察,在某些国家的定义里面都属于国家机器,怎么能出现罢工的事情!
哪天加拿大军队也出去游行示威!我就会明白什么叫国家了!
现在我不能明白。

军队,警察,在某些国家的定义里面都属于国家机器,怎么能出现罢工的事情!

Because that is dictatorship. Some very little people use police and military as their watchdogs. They brain wash young guys and lure the youth to sacrifice for their benifit.
It is our ages responsibility to remind young guys by introducing more medias. Otherwise, they will kill us in the future because they think we are enemy of China.
42#
发表于 2005-11-10 19:02:22 | 只看该作者

回复:回复:大家都有道理

最初由[Wu Suo Wei]发布
回复:大家都有道理

军队,警察,在某些国家的定义里面都属于国家机器,怎么能出现罢工的事情!

Because that is dictatorship. Some very little people use police and military as their watchdogs. They brain wash young guys and lure the youth to sacrifice for their benifit.
国家,主要有2类功能,一个是对外的,一个是对内的。
军队主要行使国家对外的义务。
警察主要行使国家对内的义务。
这个定义是完整的国家的定义和功能里面不能缺少的。
少数人就是政客,也是国家的组成里面一部分。
洗脑,任何国家都有,形式程度不同。我们出来以后才发现,中国洗脑的水平,比美国差距很大。以后还要向美国学习。
43#
发表于 2005-11-10 21:50:38 | 只看该作者
Country
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Jump to: navigation, search

This article describes a type of political entity. Country is also a short form for the countryside or the country music genre.

A country, a land, is a geographical area that connotes an independent political entity, with its own government, administration, laws, often a constitution, police, military, tax rules, and population, who are one another's countrymen. "Country" is the English equivalent of French pays, Compare the concept of nation, below.

A country may be an independent, self-governing state. All internationally recognized states follow to some degree international standards in terms of the creation of official national symbols such as flags, and political rights such as citizenship. There are currently 192 countries or states recognized by the United Nations, a figure that includes the 191 member nations and the Observer State, Vatican City.

Sometimes, parts of states with a distinct history or culture are called "lands" or "countries": England, Scotland and Wales – the three constituent countries on the island of Great Britain – are often simply known as countries, even though they are effectively governed as "components" of the British state. Ireland is also sometimes called a country, even though it consists of one nation-state (the Republic of Ireland) and one component of a different state (Northern Ireland).

Other times, it is more loosely utilised by nationalists, or by those that sympathise with that nationalist cause, to refer to parts of states with a distinct history, culture, or political view. Thus, Tibet, an autonomous region of China, is described as a 'country' by those that support Tibetan self-government or independence. Northern Ireland, although officially a province of the UK, is also sometimes refered to as a country as the former term can cause offence to supporters of a united Ireland. The term is often used in such situations by those supporting greater autonomy, believing that its use would justify further autonomy. As such, such non-prescriptive use can be an irritation for those that do not subscribe to that nationalist view.

"State" as a synonym for "country" tends to cause confusions for citizens of federated or otherwise regionally divided countries, where a state (law) is a sub-national entity distinguishable from a "province".

Some countries are nation-states – for example, France or Israel. In these nation states one particular nation is dominant. Within France, however the Breton nation represent a proud and cohesive unity, a folk with their own specific heritage. Other states, such as Canada, the People's Republic of China, Spain or the United Kingdom contain several such nations.

The terms country, nation, state and land are casually used as synonyms, but in a more strict usage they are distinguished:

* nation designates a nationpeople, however national and international both confusingly refer as well to matters pertaining to what are strictly states, as in national capital, international law
    * state designates a government that exercises full autonomy, and an entity in international law
    * land designates the geographical area governed by a state
    * country designates a singular unit consisting a state, its people, and its land

Some states consist of non-contiguous parts, separated by land of one or more other states. The Kaliningrad region of Russia is an example of such an exclave; the Oecussi-Ambeno region of East Timor or Nakhichevan, an exclave of Azerbaijan, are others. The largest was Pakistan from 1947 to 1971 when the nation consisted of two parts, West Pakistan and East Pakistan, geographically separated by over a thousand miles, with India in between. Alaska is a U.S. state separated by about 500 miles (800 kilometers) of Canadian territory from the Continental United States. Uzbekistan has seven small "islands" embedded within neighbouring Kyrgystan in the politically charged Fergana Valley.
44#
发表于 2005-11-10 21:59:08 | 只看该作者

回复:回复:回复:大家都有道理

最初由[退化人!]发布
回复:回复:大家都有道理

国家,主要有2类功能,一个是对外的,一个是对内的。
军队主要行使国家对外的义务。
警察主要行使国家对内的义务。
这个定义是完整的国家的定义和功能里面不能缺少的。
少数人就是政客,也是国家的组成里面一部分。
洗脑,任何国家都有,形式程度不同。我们出来以后才发现,中国洗脑的水平,比美国差距很大。以后还要向美国学习。

Brainwashing or thought reform is the application of coercive techniques to change the beliefs or behavior of one or more people for political purposes. Whether any techniques at all exist that will actually work to change thought and behavior to the degree that the term "brainwashing" connotes is a controversial and at times hotly debated question.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain-washing
45#
发表于 2005-11-10 22:28:13 | 只看该作者
无所谓:
估计能看完你的长篇大论的寥寥无几,不气死也晕死了。继续努力!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表