温度感觉: 24°
查看: 1717|回复: 20
打印 上一主题 下一主题

很愚蠢的口号:选举时华人要选华人?

跳转到指定楼层
21#
发表于 2005-11-8 21:45:31 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |正序浏览 |阅读模式

相关文章内容摘要

“华人应该选华人”这句口号,是一句很愚蠢,缺乏政治观念的口号。因为今日的加拿大,没有哪个党派,敢忽略华人的声音。举个例子,以前议员们找华人当助手,懂英语,懂粤语,就过关了。 ... [ 查看全文 ]

§ 发表于 2005-11-8
我觉得应该选能反映我们要求并能够积极地争取我们利益的代表,是不是华人倒无所谓,我真的看到很多华人同胞事前事后两个样,这种人不要也吧
20#
发表于 2005-11-8 21:37:16 | 只看该作者

回复:楼主很聪明吗?

最初由[Amitofu]发布
楼主很聪明吗?

选当然要要中国人,无论从沟通上,还是文化背景上都可以为华人争取更多的利益.
致于其他的政客当然不会小视华人选民,不过这只是为了拉选票而已,一旦当选,当初的承若不再记得.
当然华人也是有区别的,有些早已是披着"黄皮的蓝".这种人心中对当时投胎时投在华人中早已不平.所以根本上算不华人.选民要仔细观察.
不明白楼主说别人愚,是否就应该选洋人呢? 有道理
19#
发表于 2005-11-8 21:24:08 | 只看该作者

选举时华人当然要选华人选

多些华人当选各级议员, 华人地位自然提高, 不要迷信南亚裔及其他族裔人仕才能比华人高, 只有他们才可以做议员, 他们亦一塌胡涂.

请勿岐视华人, 及不要学Michael Jackson, 因为亦只会一塌胡涂.
18#
发表于 2005-11-8 21:09:30 | 只看该作者

说华人要选华人的候选人,对非华人一定说两样的话。

因为华人毕竟是少数,就是华人都选他了也不够数的。那么他就一定是个两面派。所以,如果候选人那么说就一定不要选他。
17#
发表于 2005-11-8 19:49:11 | 只看该作者

take it serious!

take it serious. It is in fact saying, elect Hongkongnese! remember the advisor of toronto chief policy officer: She is from Hongkong and said new immigrants from such as china make community ... when former hongkongese immigrants have contributed and adapted to the toronto society and make it safer, more systematic...
16#
发表于 2005-11-8 19:14:40 | 只看该作者

楼主很聪明吗?

选当然要要中国人,无论从沟通上,还是文化背景上都可以为华人争取更多的利益.
致于其他的政客当然不会小视华人选民,不过这只是为了拉选票而已,一旦当选,当初的承若不再记得.
当然华人也是有区别的,有些早已是披着"黄皮的蓝".这种人心中对当时投胎时投在华人中早已不平.所以根本上算不华人.选民要仔细观察.
不明白楼主说别人愚,是否就应该选洋人呢?
15#
发表于 2005-11-8 19:00:17 | 只看该作者
举个例子,以前议员们找华人当助手,懂英语,懂粤语,就过关了。但今日很多议员,在招收华裔助理时,特别强调,要招收懂英文、粤语以及国语。

我文化不好,看不懂这个例子说明了什么
14#
发表于 2005-11-8 16:24:18 | 只看该作者

华人议员反华最积极

所以应该选他们
13#
发表于 2005-11-8 14:53:30 | 只看该作者

同意作者的观点!

我绝对不选这种"弱智"的候选人
12#
发表于 2005-11-8 14:31:03 | 只看该作者
oh ya..maybe LZ could speak French lar, if you dun wanna use Chinese plus your English is...well well stop here
11#
发表于 2005-11-8 14:26:44 | 只看该作者
看LZ的英文感觉又回到了TOEFL改错的年代
好怀念...
不过建议使用您能无误书写的语言...那么一大段一大段又老错看了头有点晕...SORRY
10#
 楼主| 发表于 2005-11-8 13:09:12 | 只看该作者
"如果再质疑一下,可以提出这样一个问题:华人议员就一定帮华人吗?在西人公司工作过的华人大概不难看到这样的情景,某部门主管明明是自己的同胞,却很忌讳与同胞接触,就算是休息时间,都不敢讲中文,怕其他人,或者是他的上司,误以为他在拉帮派,这也好理解。但最不可理喻的,就是他们为了证明自己是公正的,在管理上不染族裔色彩,遇到该为自己同胞说话的时候,却表现出一种冷漠和铁面无私,这样的华人代表,你指望他怎么帮你?"

When is the right time to speak Chinses ( I dont like Mandarine, I am not Manda....). ?
Personally, I prefer speaking Chinese for private talk out of my bussiness placement unless I am doing bussinese with Clients who can speak Chinese only. For break time, I really dont want to use Chinese. That doesnot to say I dare not speak Chinese, it is because Chinese is not the working language in Canada. I need respect others around us. I dont understand what situations are 该为自己同胞说话的时候 ? If I have that chance, I think it is natural to do so but you are deserved not because you came from the same country but because you work performance and attitude. Also, if you think you are not treated fairly, you can complain about it. Hopefully, it is because of your performance not your previous country.  

Is this idea acceptable ?
9#
 楼主| 发表于 2005-11-8 12:19:06 | 只看该作者
最初由[Best2005]发布
最讨厌的口号就是:是中国人/华人就要选XXX
却不强调自己选举成功后能为华人作些什么
这和骗子并没有区别,说不定还是过河拆桥的能人

Please dont give up your rights because of other peoples' fault.

They lied to you, if it is true, it is not your fault. If you are cheated twice, it is your fault. But here twice means by the same person or group, by the same idea, or by the same behavior. So, dont trust such lieers or ideas or behaviors, but you need choose persons representing you(this person maybe yourself.), otherwise, all lieers are enjoying their success of cheating you and others. Just because you did not tell the truth. Just because you give up the rights to choose right persons. Just because you are tired of your choosing. Just because you give up. Then, do think you are not shameful ? or guilt at all?

To protect yourself is to tell the truth, stop the liers. Moreover, join the election to show your ideas.

Remenber, because we give up our struggling for rights, we have to be immgrants. Because we give up our rights, we are shameful for our next generation. I dont want that happen again in Canada.

I love Canada. And love Chinese peers. If we still use excause to forgive our giving up rights in China, now it is time to stop using any excuse to give up in Canada.

Thank you for inspiring my thinking and also thank the people who provide the BBS as well as who create the Internet.
8#
 楼主| 发表于 2005-11-8 12:09:37 | 只看该作者
最初由[trunky]发布

AGREE. THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS TO VOTE.

It is very important to vote, but it is more important to make sure what you want. Once we know what we want, then it is clear to find the person who can do that for us.

1. Could we talk about what we want for next election from your personal expectives ?

2. Could we talk about or who are saling their ideas to us which we can choose from ?

3. Make decision, enjoy rights to vote, to speak out.

Welcome any comments.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表