打印 上一主题 下一主题

加入CPAC的汽车保费不断涨?有人投诉

跳转到指定楼层
42#
发表于 2005-2-5 00:22:01 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |正序浏览 |阅读模式

相关文章内容摘要

Monnex全面调高加拿大中国专业人士协会会员保费,其理由是该会中有不安全驾驶人员。为此,俞斌先生发函给媒体投诉。 ... [ 查看全文 ]

§ 发表于 2005-1-25
If you are a real (employed) professional and really want to save on car insurance, join a real professional organization of the main stream society, not one mainly consisted of unemployed "professionals".
41#
发表于 2005-2-3 20:58:51 | 只看该作者

我早就对TD M--x b保险公司够了!

去年保险期满时,我就想退出,可是,找了几家公司,一问得知我是TD保险公司的,都不接收.不知为什么. 真是上贼船容易下来难! 没办法,车又不能不开,只好让它接着宰! 我劝正要买保险的朋友,最好别买这家的! 同时,我也希望CPAC应该以一个团体的名义向TD公司反映,因为单个人去,人家根本不理你. 其次,CPAC的初衷是为会员办好事,那么,好事就应该办到底.
40#
发表于 2005-2-3 19:38:39 | 只看该作者

我刚参加CPAC

说实话, 我的主要目的就是买汽车保险. 现在看来这一百元话得不值. 买他们的团体险吧, 好像不便宜; 不买吧, 一百元的会费有白交了.

本来我也希望能加入一些组织, 希望有一个组织给自己一些保护和帮助 (在国内被共产党管惯了, 没有组织还觉得不习惯. -- 我不是共产党, 但是在中国也要受共产党领导.)包装总公司觉得这个组织比较符合自己的情况, 可是这个组织好像有没有什么活动, 连这么个汽车保险都搞不定, 如果真有什么事情需要帮助, 还有什么指望.
39#
发表于 2005-2-3 16:25:22 | 只看该作者

两年中,我在MONNEX的保费涨了100%.我没有任何事故claim.

我也是为了保费才入CPAC的. NND, 早就想退出MONNEX了. 等今年期满了吧.
38#
发表于 2005-2-2 23:06:17 | 只看该作者

what is CPAC doing?

I joined CPAC 2 years ago,pay 100.
I expected my auto insurance would be cheaper than I had before.but they did not give me the price until I join CPAC.
after I payed 100 and quote the price,SAME!!
****! what is CPAC doing?that is a group price?
37#
发表于 2005-1-28 18:40:07 | 只看该作者
最初由[qiruiwei]发布

98年在美国是8块钱每月,99年在费城是25块,2001年在South Dakota是25块。我老板家1辆SUV, 1辆Mini Van, 1辆Long Cab Pickup, 每月全保是总共130多。我一朋友在芝加哥,也是3辆车,半年总共1100块,其中一辆还是Infiniti。我在美国的保险公司是State Farm,到多伦多也选的State Farm,价格从25美金涨到71美金,后来换了新车,变成230加币。

纽约的车保险当然贵,但你要纪录良好,30岁以上有孩子,5年内没索赔过,价格也不算贵,我一个在纽约的朋友的新车也才90多美金。同样的条件在其他如费城和马里兰地区大概就50美金左右。

你真幸福啊,不过我们有些情况不同,我和朋友都是没有孩子,也没有上30岁(最初是没上25岁,后来好不容易熬到了25岁以上),但也没有出过事,记录良好就是了。我纽约的朋友好像车保险5000-6000每年吧,1车,也是30岁以下。我们是印第安那州,单保、基本险,1车,每月一百多。比起纽约朋友,已经觉得很幸福了。。。。我们曾去过波士顿,车保险更糟,首先就很难找到保险公司,找到也不肯保。。。据说波士顿偷车率高,保险公司老赔钱。。。

以上情况是97-2002年之间的。。。

总之美国很大,情况也很多。。。。但美国有个好处,只要没出过事,保险费是每年往下降的,而且退出随时可以退,没有时间控制,至少我遇到的保险公司是这样。。。
36#
发表于 2005-1-28 16:00:19 | 只看该作者
最初由[大白菜]发布
我最近要买车了,看大家争论的这么多,有点脑袋大了,问一句,可以不保吗????有什么后果????

这是刑事罪..如果被警察抓到,他们有3年的刑事追溯权.(具体什么意思我也不是很懂,但刑事罪我想都不会轻的)
35#
发表于 2005-1-28 15:56:20 | 只看该作者
最初由[supperfan]发布
不要问协会为你做了什么,要问你为协会作了什么。如果每个中国人都能遵守这里的规则,安全驾驶,不要那么自私自利,那么最终获益的是我们所有中国人。为什么其他专业人士协会的保费那么低,不是因为保险公司歧视中国人,而是中国人中确实有很多害群之马。

我想世界的每个角落都有害群之马, 这是为什么能诞生保险这个行业. 我们不能接受的是带有种族偏见的任何举措。因为几个中国人的失误,就要给所有中国人带上"危险驾驶"的罪名,我个人是无法接受的. 我在马路上见到的真正危险驾驶着,还没有一个是黄皮肤的.
34#
发表于 2005-1-28 01:04:19 | 只看该作者
最初由[dongyun]发布

呵呵,我在美国那么多年,也没买到过你所说的这么便宜的保费,我还是住在小州,属于保费便宜的地区,像纽约、波士顿这种地方就更别提了。

98年在美国是8块钱每月,99年在费城是25块,2001年在South Dakota是25块。我老板家1辆SUV, 1辆Mini Van, 1辆Long Cab Pickup, 每月全保是总共130多。我一朋友在芝加哥,也是3辆车,半年总共1100块,其中一辆还是Infiniti。我在美国的保险公司是State Farm,到多伦多也选的State Farm,价格从25美金涨到71美金,后来换了新车,变成230加币。

纽约的车保险当然贵,但你要纪录良好,30岁以上有孩子,5年内没索赔过,价格也不算贵,我一个在纽约的朋友的新车也才90多美金。同样的条件在其他如费城和马里兰地区大概就50美金左右。
33#
发表于 2005-1-27 23:34:39 | 只看该作者
用不着讲什么保险公司要亏本什么!

我知道如下事实:

1,保险公司去年的利润创纪录

You must be a new immigrant to this country.

Yes, Insurance companies made good money, but most of them did NOT make that through car insurance. They made money from their other business lines (life, home, medical, , professional liability etc.). Everyone in the insurance business knows that if a company is ONLY doing car insurance, it will NOT survive  - This is the fact. If you do NOT believe it, try to learn and become an insurance guy.

CPAC's deal is up forrenewal next year - Wait and see what happens. Whichever company that will sign new contract with CPAC must be crazy - So don't hope any better deal, my friend. Monnex is trying to get rid of this burden right now, that is why when new CPAC members try to get a quote they will wait for so long. Did you experience this type of waiting from other issurance companies? Not a chance. Monnex has a contract with CPAC, which is a big trouble to it. Monnex is trying its best to get rid of it. No other companies would be stupid enough to pick up this burden. Wake up guys!
32#
发表于 2005-1-27 12:06:13 | 只看该作者
monnex服务还是可以的,不过近2年确实涨得太多。建议大家不要再用monnex了。
31#
发表于 2005-1-27 10:08:45 | 只看该作者
用不着讲什么保险公司要亏本什么!

我知道如下事实:

1,保险公司去年的利润创纪录

2,没人想出事,去申报

3,中国人都知道出事在$3000以下的自己解决,否则保险涨死你
30#
发表于 2005-1-26 23:29:18 | 只看该作者
Everyone knows most if not all who joined CPAC are for the car insurance discount. If we take a vote, I bet more than 90% of CPAC members would admit that.

On average, car insurance companies assume that 6% of their customers would make a claim - That is their benchmark for making money, based on the industry experts. If the claimants are more than 6%, their profit margin would drop. More than 7 or 8%, they would probably lose money. Do you know the claim rate of CPAC members? You would be really surprised. However, all those in the insurance industry know the fact - They just did not say it to the public.

Hey, this is business - If the insurance company did not make money from this group, the only way they can do is to raise the rate, no other choice. Wait a second, another way is to cancel the contract when it is time for renewal - I will not be surprised to see that soon. No people will do business of losing money.

By the way, comments on the following:

副会长时安迪说,首先,他没有收到保险公司要“全面调高会员保费”的通知;其次,他强调,协会主要负责人的日常工作非常繁忙,新会长宇鹭为忙于协会的工作,有时候每天只休息2~3个小时。那种讲协会领导“专做新闻人物、不做实事”的说法,表明他不了解实际情况。

It sounded like CAPC does not know how to do "damage control" and has no sense of "risk management". If CPAC was pro-active and responded to its members in a nicer manner, this will not happen.

Also, I heard that CPAC has more than 20,000 members, and 7 or 8 fulltime/parttime employees. Why did the President have to work to the extent that he has only 2 to 3 hours to sleep. It does not sound like a healthy phenominum. I guess Paul Martin can sleep more than 3 hours per night as the Prime Minister of Canada.

Another point, at the CPAC annual meeting, it was reported some 100 or a maximum of 200 attended. These 200 are only 1% of the 20,000 members - Are their votes representative of the whole membership of 20,000 members? Just curious to hear from the Community Leaders or Experts their opinions on this.

Wish CPAC learn from this and reform to meet their members needs.

Last thought - Everyone knows that providing car insurance to members is the best way to attract members from new immigrants and make money. CAPC indeed succeeded in doing so. It is possible that some other organizations are trying to duplicate what CPAC did and therefore stir the pot.
29#
发表于 2005-1-26 18:19:32 | 只看该作者

不保车就上不了路的, 是违法的

最初由[大白菜]发布
我最近要买车了,看大家争论的这么多,有点脑袋大了,问一句,可以不保吗????有什么后果????
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表