62#
发表于 2012-11-30 23:11:02 | 只看该作者
这LUCY一看就是个骗子,代号24K,99.9999%纯骗子!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

63#
发表于 2012-11-30 23:41:34 | 只看该作者

东西自由谈:老唐的投资人也有话要说

不太明白,你们说Lucy骗子的证据、理由何在?她骗了谁?骗了什么?骗了多少?何时骗的?怎么骗的?
这LUCY一看就是个骗子,代号24K,99.9999%纯骗子!!!
飞歌 发表于 2012-11-30 23:11
回复

使用道具 举报

64#
发表于 2012-12-1 00:10:58 | 只看该作者
一个人对你说能够连续盈利30—50% /年,一定是骗子,不需要专业知识判断,因为这是常识。巴菲特的复合增长率也只有19%
回复

使用道具 举报

65#
发表于 2012-12-1 00:29:01 | 只看该作者

一个人对你说能够连续盈利30—50% /年,一定是骗子,(不同意。什么叫“连续盈利”?连续2年盈利30-50%,算不算?) 不需要专业知识判断,因为这是常识。(就这么肯定?你做过外行交易吗?)巴菲特的复合增长率也只有19%。(巴菲特是不可超越的顶了?)dxj100 发表于 2012-12-1 00:10

再说,即便她说得有所出入,你可以说她夸大,但仅仅因为这个,而给她扣个“骗子”的帽子,是不是过份了?
回复

使用道具 举报

66#
发表于 2012-12-1 06:31:43 | 只看该作者

本帖最后由 fishhawk 于 2012-12-1 06:42 编辑

无语了....刘为民应该请这老兄现身说法!!!

黄洪辉:“我为什么要保唐玮臻二次出狱?”2012-11-30 10:46:50

大中公益网096.ca 2012年11月30日 08:48 来源:大中报记者南茜(Nancy Jin) [ 加大字体 | 缩小字体 ]
    “I bailed Weizhen Tang because he is innocent”   ??????

唐玮臻于上月被法庭裁决$5200万元欺诈罪后的第二天,就失去了自由。在一名45岁的美发师拒绝再为他担保后,法官取消了他的保释资格。
    Weizhen Tang lost his freedom the day after he was convicted in a $52 million dollar fraud last month, since the judge cancelled Tang’s bail after a 45-year-old hairdresser withdrew herself as his surety.

但是在黄洪辉先生和另一名女士为唐提出新的保释计划后,唐再次获准保释。 黄先生愿意提供$35万元保释金,而最终法官在保释聆讯中判定两名担保人各提供$15万元的担保。
    But Tang’s bail was renewed in a bail hearing after two new sureties, Mr. Hung Fai Wong and another Chinese woman arrived with a new surety plan. Wong offered to post $350,000 bail; the judge settled the bail hearing at $150,000 each.

在接受《大中报》的独家采访的黄先生表示,他愿意以其财产为抵押,使唐玮臻保释出狱。
    In an exclusive interview with Chinese News, Mr. Wong said that he is willing to pledge his assets so that Tang could be released from jail.

黄洪辉称:“唐玮臻承诺不会逃脱,并且会遵守他的保释条件。我百分百信任他!”
    “Tang promised not to escape, and would follow his bail conditions,” said Wong. “I trust him one hundred percent!”  Based on what????
    60岁的黄洪辉先生是一名来自香港的老移民。他于1970年来到加拿大,目前是密西沙加一家餐厅的老板和厨师。他中等身高,体形较瘦,瘦削的脸上架着一副深色镜框眼镜。黄先生以粤语为母语,并能讲普通话和英语。
    The 60-year-old Mr. Wong, an old immigrant from Hong Kong, came to Canada in 1970, and currently works as a chef and the owner of a restaurant in Mississauga. Wearing a pair of dark framed spectacles on his lean face, Wong has a light build and is of average height. With a native Cantonese tongue, he speaks Mandarin and English.

黄先生的财力雄厚,有资格做唐的担保人。
    But Wong has strong financial resources and is qualified to act as a surety for Tang.

黄先生表示:“我的总资产值大约达$40万元左右,其中现金约$8万元。”
    “I have around $400,000 in total assets, with $80,000 in cash,” explained Wong.

当被问及为什么会愿意为已经被判定$5200万元欺诈罪的唐做担保人时,黄表情愤怒,双眉因情绪激动而拧成一团。
    When asked why he wants to be a surety for Tang – who has been convicted of fraud in the amount of $52million – baseWong appeared infuriated, with his eyebrows twitching in anger:

“这简直是司法迫害!”
    “It’s a judicial persecution!”   ??????

激愤的黄先生称,他认为唐是司法系统的受害者。他表示,面对强大的法律权威机构,唐甚至请不起律师去保护他的合法权益。
    The frustrated Wong says that Tang is a victim of the judicial system. In facing the powerful legal authorities, Wong claims, Tang could not even afford a legal counsel to protect his legal rights.

“我个人认为检控官、法官和安省证监会相互勾结对唐施加迫害……这对唐极为不平,天理不容。”
    “I personally believe that the crown, the judge and the OSC colluded to persecute Tang… This is extremely unfair to Tang and it is unjustified.”

承认对唐的整个案件并不是非常了解的黄先生向《大中报》表示,他坚信唐没有欺骗投资者,而唐的投资人的资金都损失于金融危机中。
    While admitting that he is not very familiar with Tang’s entire case, Wong told Chinese News that he firmly believes that Tang’s investors’ money was all lost during the financial meltdown, and that Tang is innocent of fraud.

“他们(检控方)在保释庭上不断地说,投资者的钱都丢了,但是当我问他们钱到哪里去了,他们则说不出来……显然,这些钱都是由于2008年的金融风暴而金融在市场上损失掉了。”
    “They (the prosecution) kept telling me during the bail hearing that the investors’ money was lost, but they could not answer my question as to where the money went… Apparently, the money was lost in the market, during the financial storm in 2008.”

“他们将一个本来简单的案子搞得这么复杂!”
    “They made a simple case so complicated!”

黄一再强调28个“受害者”都是唐的客户,唐没有欺诈他们。
    Wong repeatedly stressed that the 28 “victims” were simply Tang’s clients and that Tang did not defraud them.

“唐是无辜的。”
    “Tang is innocent.”

据黄称,他踊跃参与股票市场交易,有超过40年的炒股经验,而其中经营的大部分交易的是期权买卖。他表示:“我赚过钱我也赔过钱……这些年来,我的交易业绩是不赔不赚,入出持平。”
    According to Wong, he has been an active stock trader, with over 40 years of trading experience, mostly in options trading. “I’ve made money and I’ve lost money… over the years, my trading performance breaks even.”

黄称,他没有必要了解唐案的所有细,就可对唐的案件已经作出个人判断和结论。在他与唐见面,并且和唐的妻子萧虹进行交谈后,他认为唐遭到莫须有罪名的诬陷。
    Wong said it is unnecessary for him to review all the details of Tang’s case before reaching his personal conclusion. After he met with Tang, and talked to his wife Hong Xiao, he believes that Tang was framed for a crime he didn’t commit.  And that is the most ridiculous reason in reaching his conclusion that Tang is innocent!!!!

黄称:“在我从报纸上获悉唐被定罪后,我就主动联系唐的妻子。在我和唐的妻子交谈后,我感到非常气愤…… 唐并没有将这些钱装进自己的腰包。”
    “I started to contact Tang’s wife after I learned from the newspapers about Tang’s conviction. After I talked to his wife, I got extremely frustrated,” said Wong. “Tang did not put the money into his own pocket.”

黄称, 他一个虔诚的宗教信徒,不能接受人类生活中的任何不公正现象。
    Wong says he is a sincere religious believer, and doesn’t accept any injustice in human life.

黄称:“我的车里有藏有两本圣经,一本英文版,一本中文版。我相信上帝,我不信任人类制定的法律…… 上帝为所有遭到不公平待遇的人寻求公理,伸张正义。”
    “I have two bibles in my car, one in English and one in Chinese. I believe in God, and I don’t trust the human made law,” said Wong. “The Lord gives righteousness and justice to all who are treated unfairly.”

黄还向《大中报》表示,他要让全世界的人都知道他对唐案件的看法。
    Wong told Chinese News that he wants the whole world to know his opinions towards Tang’s case.

“我感到自己有责任做他的担保人。”
    “I feel obligated to be his surety.”

据媒体报道,唐的刑期庭审于本周三开始。因此至明年一月九日延续庭审期前,唐可获狱外保释。
    According to media reports, Tang’s sentencing hearing started Wednesday, and he will remain free on bail until at least Jan. 9, when the sentencing hearing resumes.

在周三的刑期庭审间, 检控官向法庭申请要求判唐10年之刑期,而唐的法庭指定律师则要求5年以下。几名受害者向法庭提供了“受害人经历证词”。一名投资者说,她的投资损失殆尽后,她的家人唯一的选择就是在她死亡后领取她的人寿保险。
    While the Crown attorney sought a 10-year sentence during Wednesday’s hearing, Tang’s court appointed lawyer was arguing for five years or less. Several victims delivered “victim impact statements” during the hearing. One investor stated that after the money was lost, the only option her family had was to claim the death benefit from her life insurance policy.
回复

使用道具 举报

67#
发表于 2012-12-1 09:07:50 | 只看该作者
是真是假,查查税就可以了,赚了400万,交了投资收益税了没???
回复

使用道具 举报

68#
发表于 2012-12-1 11:25:56 | 只看该作者

本帖最后由 雨夹雪 于 2012-12-1 11:28 编辑
再说,即便她说得有所出入,你可以说她夸大,但仅仅因为这个,而给她扣个“骗子”的帽子,是不是过份了?
墨子 发表于 2012-12-1 00:29 http://bbs.51.ca/images/common/back.gif

因为她和老唐一样违背了常理,当初说老唐是骗子也没证据,但是举个简单的例子,有人说他能跑得比汽车快,每小时200公里,你认为他是骗子吗?同样没有证据,你又没有验证过。

但上面说的可以理解为吹牛,这无所谓,但如果是以敛财为目的的行为就是行骗了
回复

使用道具 举报

69#
发表于 2012-12-1 11:32:47 | 只看该作者
好主意。一定要请到。请不到是你没本事。或请他自己写一篇“我两次担保唐玮臻的理由”,这对你的自由谈拉广告大有好处。
无语了....刘为民应该请这老兄现身说法!!!
黄洪辉:“我为什么要保唐玮臻二次出狱?”2012-11-30 10:46:50
fishhawk 发表于 2012-12-1 06:31
回复

使用道具 举报

70#
发表于 2012-12-1 11:53:04 | 只看该作者
查什么税?有多少人为合理合法地、不合理合法地减税避税想方设法,不少人都经不起严查。再说,那政府的苛捐杂税就合理?他们可是明抢啊。

赚了400万,可以报300万,cost嘛。

老唐的行政费用就有289万(唐炜臻表示,检控官提出的追讨289万元款项,实际上就是他的公司几年来的行政费用)。

要查税,不如直接看原始的交易记录。不过,给不给看,是人家的权力。

是真是假,查查税就可以了,赚了400万,交了投资收益税了没???
流浪在北美 发表于 2012-12-1 09:07
回复

使用道具 举报

71#
发表于 2012-12-1 12:12:18 | 只看该作者
老唐说每周1%,没有违背外汇交易的常理。

在或长或短的一段时期内,每周1%、甚至更高,是完全有可能的。外汇交易这种投资/投机方式,提供了这种可能性。其他的投资/投机方式,可能也行。

只是,老唐没有做到罢了。或者说,他可能在某一时期内做到了,后来又赔进去了。

每周1%,或者更低都没关系,贵在长久、稳健。至少3-5年吧。

做到的人有,多伦多就有,他们在家闷声发财呢,懒得出来谈什么,又不想融你的资,又不想在税上有麻烦。

因为她和老唐一样违背了常理,当初说老唐是骗子也没证据,但是举个简单的例子,有人说他能跑得比汽车快,每小时200公里,你认为他是骗子吗?同样没有证据,你又没有验证过。
但上面说的可以理解为吹牛,这无所谓,但如果是以敛财为目的的行为就是行骗了。
雨夹雪 发表于 2012-12-1 11:25
回复

使用道具 举报

72#
发表于 2012-12-1 12:29:02 | 只看该作者
"SWIFT TRADE" 因诈骗倒闭,它几年前的一个操盘手就一定是骗子?
"SWIFT TRADE" 2010 就倒闭解体了因为诈骗!看来你是其中之一
*火眼金睛* 发表于 2012-11-30 14:35
回复

使用道具 举报

73#
发表于 2012-12-1 12:42:37 | 只看该作者
老唐说每周1%,没有违背外汇交易的常理。

在或长或短的一段时期内,每周1%、甚至更高,是完全有可能的。外汇交易这种投资/投机方式,提供了这种可能性。其他的投资/投机方式,可能也行。

只是,老唐没有做到罢了。或者说,他可能在某一时期内做到了,后来又赔进去了。

每周1%,或者更低都没关系,贵在长久、稳健。至少3-5年吧。

做到的人有,多伦多就有,他们在家闷声发财呢,懒得出来谈什么,又不想融你的资,又不想在税上有麻烦。
墨子 发表于 2012-12-1 12:12 http://bbs.51.ca/images/common/back.gif

说的没错,那就根据你这段话的道理,去分析一下这个LUCY,你是否认为她就是骗子哪?
回复

使用道具 举报

74#
发表于 2012-12-1 13:21:12 | 只看该作者

本帖最后由 墨子 于 2012-12-1 13:36 编辑

如她所言属实,那她有一定的水平、或有一定的幸运;

如她所言有所出入,(我觉得,她没必要满口扯谎),那她可能有自夸的成分。

即便是自夸了,不过就满足一下自我表现欲而已,何谈就是骗子?

所以,应该是指责她是“骗子”的人,拿出她骗人钱财的实证,再给她扣上“骗子”的帽子不迟。

而不是:因为她所言的回报,超过了你认为的“常理”,所以,就指她是骗子。这只会让人笑话你的“常理”,太井底之蛙了。

说的没错,那就根据你这段话的道理,去分析一下这个LUCY,你是否认为她就是骗子哪?
雨夹雪 发表于 2012-12-1 12:42
回复

使用道具 举报

75#
发表于 2012-12-1 13:45:21 | 只看该作者

本帖最后由 墨子 于 2012-12-1 13:48 编辑

稳赚的有。前不久,翻阅了一本书:花旗集团前董事会主席兼CEO 桑迪?韦尔自传
The Sandy Weill story is truly one for the ages. Starting with $30,000 of borrowed cash in 1960 and relying upon uncanny entrepreneurial instincts in the corporate world, Sandy Weill made himself into a billionaire. With an amazing ability to put together huge deals, this businessman from modest roots ultimately rose to become president of American Express, only to see his empire crash and burn. Undaunted, Weill then started over with a second-tier consumer loan company called Commercial Credit, which eventually led to his top position at CitiGroup before he retired. At CitiGroup, Weill delivered an astounding 2600% return to investors - better than Jack Welch or Warren Buffett during that same period. But success is never an easy path and, in THE REAL DEAL, Sandy Weill presents all the high and low points of his career along the way - warts and all. Weill's ascent to power has been documented by the business media over the years, but never before has Sandy gone on the record to tell readers his unvarnished side of the story.

“在这17年中,他为投资者创造了令人吃惊的2600%的回报,超过了同期的传奇CEO杰克?韦尔奇和沃伦?巴菲特。”

这只是公开的好回报之一。XX巴非特有,民间都有,多伦多就有,还不止一、两个。奇怪什么?

赚钱的时候是可能发生的,但赔本的时候也是有一样。老唐就是一个例子。陆仁 发表于 2012-11-30 14:40
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表