发表于 2004-8-11 09:32:30 | 只看该作者
最初由[寻觅开心果]发布
别发傻,浪费时间和金钱, 读哪家子书,还没读够?

書到用時方恨少
satan&a 该用户已被删除
409#
发表于 2004-8-11 09:45:37 | 只看该作者
最初由[VicChu]发布

書到用時方恨少  :smile:  :smile:  :smile:  :smile:  :smile:  :smile:  :smile:  :smile:  :smile:
410#
发表于 2004-8-11 09:55:21 | 只看该作者
不感狗同!
要看读书的目的! 现实生活中: 钱到用时,方恨少.
satan&a 该用户已被删除
411#
发表于 2004-8-11 09:58:13 | 只看该作者
最初由[寻觅开心果]发布
不感狗同!
要看读书的目的! 现实生活中: 钱到用时,方恨少.

没有好的工作能力 如何赚到钱??
412#
发表于 2004-8-11 10:10:17 | 只看该作者
读书=能力????
satan&a 该用户已被删除
413#
发表于 2004-8-11 10:19:47 | 只看该作者
最初由[寻觅开心果]发布
读书=能力????
从某种角度说,不是吗??
414#
发表于 2004-8-11 10:44:31 | 只看该作者
当然不是
特别是赚钱的能力,

如果不是为了谋生,读书,泡妞,可真是一件了事,

lunch time, 朋友叫, ttyl
415#
发表于 2004-8-11 14:26:07 | 只看该作者

有很多人一直在读书

是因为他在逃避,他没有能力到这个社会上去赚钱
416#
发表于 2004-8-12 16:47:04 | 只看该作者
这是新一代最可爱的人, 没有需求的欲望!
唉, 反过来,我周围的朋友们真是上不了厅堂, 一心只想赚钱和泡美眉, 读书的目的是为美人一笑.
417#
发表于 2004-8-16 18:02:01 | 只看该作者

You should adjust yourself

It should be an article to talk about your feelings and confusing, and discuss the answers with the people with similar situation, somehow, while reading this articles, my impressing is more like that you are bragging - like what you studied, how much you made, or what kind of places you went, even your appearance.

But if thinking twice, you don't really have too much thing to brag about. Level 4 or 6 are nothing, there are tons of people from China speak fluent English. Ask yourself, is your English that good that you can understand every line in a movie? Can you respond quickly when your co-workers made a joke? Even say if your English is close to native speakers’, it's just a language, the fundamental tool to communicate. So, I am asking you here, what can you offer?

Don't get me wrong; I can totally understand where the puzzles came from. I am from Shanghai and had good education and excellent jobs before I came here too. I understand there probably are lots of disappointments here. But why mention going to Star Buck or Ikea as a way to show your standards there, cause for my understanding, they are not high-end shopping there either. Swimming or tennis, they should be hobbies, not something to brag about. Why does that make you special?

I feel you are phony. Can't you deny one of the reasons you married your husband at that time was that he was abroad? One day's knowing each other in face then got married the 2nd day? - That's just outrageous.

I think you should first look back your life a little bit, to ask yourself what you have been looking for, and if you are still on the right path on it? If you think you are, work harder, and change your attitude. If you think your husband is a good guy, give him more support, have more communications with each other. I don’t think it's an unreasonable request for their family to ask you to consider to sell the house over there, because you have to focus to settle in one place. The reason you haven't done so maybe because even at that time you were not sure if immigrating to Canada is the right choice for you!

So I have to say, you have to adjust your own attitude, and give yourself some time to think, and then it should come to a point to make a decision, either give it a trial, stay here, and make a happy family, or don't waste both of your time any more, go back and peruse what you think you want to peruse. But before you make the new decision, ask yourself, are you prepared for the fast changing job market in China? Otherwise, there might be another disappointment waiting for you.

Again, don’t get me wrong, actually I kind of like you, cause the similar background we had. And maybe you are a hard working girl and request yourself more. But your attitude and tone are the problems.
418#
发表于 2004-8-17 21:22:32 | 只看该作者
啊,亲爱的弟兄姐妹,你们又开始为“越呆越苦闷”议论了。旧话重提。
唉,真是苦闷。
不过今天看到一个朋友,她老公一直在这找不到专业工作,回国继续自己的事业,发展很好。现在她蹲满了移民监,过两天带着两个孩子去宣誓入籍,然后跟老公回北京了。欢欢喜喜的也不错。
不管在哪呆都要打算好,都要进取,都要创造,都要过的开心才好。
419#
发表于 2004-8-18 10:36:55 | 只看该作者
只要有钱,全世界任何一个角落都能成为天堂,

这么简单的道理还须要仪论吗?
420#
发表于 2004-8-19 16:00:25 | 只看该作者

把气球挂在你的门外

把氣球掛在你的門外 裡面充滿我的愛
     紅玫瑰種在你的窗臺 為你開
     把我的歌錄成錄音帶 在收音機播出來
     把情書放在你口袋 祇想 給你愛