发表于 2009-9-30 06:10:33 | 只看该作者
How do you know? Imagine? Guess?

如果此人所述属实,被开除的人可以请个律师告该公司 - 但我怀疑只是此发帖人的意淫而已,加拿大的洋人怎么傻,也不至于傻到只有这个发帖人的智力水平。
回复

使用道具 举报

78#
发表于 2009-9-30 08:31:02 | 只看该作者

爱她,就要爱她的过去,现在和未来

你只要是中国人,不论手拿什么红本本,蓝本本或无本本,你还是中国人。不管你有多恨她,你还是中国人。心怀感恩值得自豪的就大声欢呼,满心怨恨觉得悲哀的就躲一边哭泣咬牙去。我爱我的家人,我爱我的祖国。
回复

使用道具 举报

79#
发表于 2009-9-30 09:41:15 | 只看该作者

回复:回复:回复:回复:回复:真正爱国的傻蛋是过得很悲惨的!

如果你是维吾尔人这样说我,我会接受的。很可惜,你是内地的汉族人。你不配这样说。因为事实如此!去新疆打听一下吧!

为什么不诚实,也许没有信仰吧!更多的是只为自身一个人的利益考虑,在这里说一些很明显不诚实的话!

就算我去新疆打听,其结果还是一样:你这个新疆长大的汉族人坏,坏在哪里?不诚实!为什么不诚实,也许是你没有信仰吧。更多的是只为自身一个人的利益考虑,在这里说一些很明显不诚实的话!(以上的话可都是你自己坦白的,我可没有强加于你)

我就不认为维族人都是这样想的。否则他们首先就犯了歧视的错误,凡是歧视别人的人,毕被别人所歧视。

以加拿大为例:加拿大是个移民国家,其融合了世界上众多的民族,当然也包括了汉族和维族以及中国的其他民族。而歧视在加拿大几乎是不能被容忍的。
回复

使用道具 举报

80#
发表于 2009-9-30 10:05:12 | 只看该作者

回复:回复:回复:扫描仪是华人中的极品垃圾

今年美国出台一个新法律:共产党员不可入美国籍,即使入籍了,被发现是共产党员,还是要取消美国籍。就是因为共产党公开宣称没有祖国,而且肆意破坏所在国的传统文化和道德,随意迫害和屠杀(共产党的说法是“专政”)本国国民。如此对原来祖国的不忠,当然也不放心他加入美国籍。

共产党员不可入美国籍?你自己瞎编的吧?我在网上没有看到类似新闻,如有请你给出联接,中英文皆可。

不过我到是查到美国有个共产党党派,也就是美共。

美国共产党成立于1919年,早于中共的1921年。1938年曾有7.5万名党员,如今在全美国只有3000名党员。

美共仍是个极其活跃的政治组织,特别是在工人和大学生中间。

美共是目前美国最大的左翼党,美共全国总部设在纽约曼哈顿一幢八层大楼里,在这里工作的专职人员不是老人就是大学生、甚至高中生。

既然美国允许共产党的存在,为什么要限制共产党员入籍呢?怎么都说不通。

另外告诉你,曹长青就是个美籍共产党员。大跌眼镜吧?
回复

使用道具 举报

81#
发表于 2009-9-30 11:09:40 | 只看该作者
如果此人所述属实,被开除的人可以请个律师告该公司 - 但我怀疑只是此发帖人的意淫而已,加拿大的洋人怎么傻,也不至于傻到只有这个发帖人的智力水平。
你的智力水平如此之高?已高得连开除和裁员都分不清楚!洋人不会傻到告诉你就是为这个原因而裁掉他的吧?
回复

使用道具 举报

82#
发表于 2009-9-30 12:09:34 | 只看该作者

回复:回复:回复:扫描仪是华人中的极品垃圾

太匪夷所思了,
还洋人是这么想的呢!
你跟洋人讲过几句话?
你们公司是政治公司么,
上班的时候有讨论这些的么,
有拿这些东西当真的西人么?
你把背后八卦的东西拿到台面上疯狂报复,
我想你们公司留着你这号人绝对是个巨大的错误。
哈哈,老板就留我了,而且我一上班就感觉轻松无比。气死你也!
回复

使用道具 举报

83#
发表于 2009-9-30 13:00:45 | 只看该作者
I hope people still have at least a little sense of gratitude. Canada opened her door to people to come and live. It's because of her that many of us have our homes here, because of her we don't have to deal with problems people suffer in China, because of her we can actually access to this 51.ca or any website, or go on the street and express ourselves freely.

I am NOT saying life is easy in here, nor it is in anywhere. I am NOT saying we cannot still love our former motherland. But have we at least showed the same gratitude on July 1st, to the country that accepted us when we no long chose to live in our own motherland? Have we made her as our new motherland? If not, why and on what moral basis are we still living in Canada?

Please think about it.

You have to understand that we are not refugees. It is Canada, the country that need people to build. White canadians population is shrinking. Without people and with this large land, there will be no future and prosperity. That's why Canada invite us(not only Chinese) to this country, using our knowledge, skills to help Canada grow. I have no obligation to thank Canada; instead Canada owes us a big gratitude.
回复

使用道具 举报

84#
发表于 2009-9-30 14:00:26 | 只看该作者
Deleted
回复

使用道具 举报

85#
发表于 2009-9-30 14:03:11 | 只看该作者
You have to understand that we are not refugees. It is Canada, the country that need people to build. White canadians population is shrinking. Without people and with this large land, there will be no future and prosperity. That's why Canada invite us(not only Chinese) to this country, using our knowledge, skills to help Canada grow. I have no obligation to thank Canada; instead Canada owes us a big gratitude.

You are right. You don't want to reside in China, even you love her so much. You don't like Canada, in fact Canada owes you a big 'Thanks'. You only live here because Canada needs you. Wow, that is so logical and so convincing...
回复

使用道具 举报

86#
发表于 2009-9-30 14:49:41 | 只看该作者
Sorry for my sarcasm. Actually I agree with you that Canada needs immigrants and also we are not refugees and we have choices for where we live.

Canada still needs to improve the programs to better integrate new immigrants into the society. And yes, she should thank all of the new immigrants for their contribution.

It is also my personal experience that when I choose to live here, I will try to make it my home. Try to tolerate, learn, agree and embrace the local culture and anything that is new. This is not to forget my own Chinese identity and background but actually to extend and promote it.

All in all, it is very personal for which country you like, which government you prefer and where you choose to live. This is nobody's business but your own. The bottom line is, if you can't live in the place you love, at least try to love the place you live.
回复

使用道具 举报

87#
发表于 2009-10-1 07:44:30 | 只看该作者
入籍不是办证,当你宣誓的那一刻后,你只属于一个祖国,那就是你宣誓要效忠的那个国家。如果心里还有中国,那就别自欺欺人的入籍,还是继续当移民的好。
回复

使用道具 举报

88#
发表于 2009-10-1 09:16:06 | 只看该作者

不要混淆了祖国和居住国的概念。
回复

使用道具 举报

89#
发表于 2009-10-1 09:35:23 | 只看该作者
不要祖宗可以,但你父母急了。
回复

使用道具 举报

90#
发表于 2009-10-1 12:40:22 | 只看该作者
出国那么多年,我都没见过文中描述的这样的华人.这该是身在中国大陆没有出国的人为了拍国外的戏而想象出来的剧情吧?
要谈论中国,就直接说"中国",哪有必要说"你们中国",主流社会是自然进入的,不是"打入"的,应该只有特务组织才下意识的说"打入"吧?
在海外呆久了,想说"洋泾滨英文"都很难的,当地怎么说怎么发音,自己就会自然怎么说英文。就象天津人到北京住久了就自然北京口音了。
觉得这篇文章写的很不自然,也不象真正移民的心态。象是统战部的人坐在办公室里写的。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表