也根本没有撒泼,
紧接着店员把所有东西没收,
黑女人争辩有两袋在别的地方买的,
希望能拿走,
。。。。。。
店员当然不干,
接下来。。。。。

如果有这种情节,店主也有不是了。她说是在别处买的,问她要证据,然后睁一只眼闭一支眼就算了。告诉她以后不要再到这个店里来,你不要她的生意。

做人不能“得理不饶人”,特别是“有产阶级”面对“无产阶级”。你不饶人可以,结果可能需要付太大的代价。看热闹的人在旁边叫好,喊打喊杀,可别忘了付代价的人只有你自己。
回复

使用道具 举报

49#
发表于 2009-7-22 14:49:28 | 只看该作者

回复:我说两句,大家别把我和谐了

我今天不小心看了星岛日报,
感觉这个黑人小偷真是一个很老实的可怜人,
当时店员在门口把黑女人拦住,
黑女人非常老实,跟店员进去而且把东西都拿出来检查了,
这个时候可能黑女人更加恐惧,
也根本没有撒泼,
紧接着店员把所有东西没收,
黑女人争辩有两袋在别的地方买的,
希望能拿走,
这个时候我感觉黑女人确实是很穷很悲惨,
到了这个时候还希望不受损失,
可能真是血汗钱,
店员当然不干,
接下来。。。。。

那么多感觉,接下来啥,说完啊。
回复

使用道具 举报

50#
发表于 2009-7-22 15:40:29 | 只看该作者
应该表扬那2个警察,他们处理得非常好,为我们纳税人节约很多钱!!!

加拿大杀人犯不过几年监狱,如果警察把黑大妈带走了

1。加拿大的监狱每天需要咱们纳税人平均200块吧
2。如果黑大妈有未成年小孩,儿童保护机构带看小孩一天又需要咱们纳税人200 一天,到出来,免费律师又需要1000,所以小偷在加拿大以教育为主是对的

福建人真是自私,不就偷你大白菜,难道要我们承担2000吗
回复

使用道具 举报

51#
发表于 2009-7-22 15:55:19 | 只看该作者
梦工被骂得狗血喷头, 抱头鼠窜.
回复

使用道具 举报

52#
发表于 2009-7-22 15:55:35 | 只看该作者
说话就说话,不要骂人和恶语伤人!!更不能自己先乱了阵脚!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

53#
发表于 2009-7-22 16:07:15 | 只看该作者

小偷嫌疑人与辩护律师之间的对话

I’ve been charged with theft under $5000. Am I going to jail?

Oftentimes, people charged with Theft Under are being accused of trying to steal a relatively small item worth under $100 (for example, a shirt from Winners or a bottle of alcohol from the LCBO). While it may seem relatively minor, it could result in a criminal record if you are found guilty.

The facts and circumstances are often looked at by the Crown, and if it goes to trial, by the court. Depending on the circumstances around the theft, you may be viewed with a sympathetic mind. Why an item was stolen and what item was stolen has great bearing on how a person will be looked at by the court system.

Potential Penalty:

i) If the Crown proceeds by way of Indictment, the maximum jail sentence allowed is 2 years if the value is under $5000.

ii) If the Crown proceeds by way of a summary conviction, the maximum jail sentence is 6 months if the value is under $5000.

Can I avoid a trial?

Depending on your personal circumstances, your criminal record, whether you were working at the store that you are alleged to have stolen from, and the value of what was stolen, people charged with theft under may be eligible to have the charge diverted.

Generally, to have a charge diverted, the person charged will have to perform a specific amount of community service hours, make a charitable donation, or attend a lecture on shoplifting. While you do not have to formally admit your guilt, occasionally you may have to acknowledge responsibility for the actions that led to you being charged. This is why it is important to speak to a lawyer before your first court appearance (click HERE to speak with a lawyer about your charge).  

If you worked for the company you are accused of stealing from, the chances of being offered diversion are slim. This is because you are being accused of breaching the trust of the company that employed you by stealing from them. A lawyer can discuss this with you and can help you determine whether diversion is at all possible.

The Crown already said I was not eligible for diversion. What now?

Diversion may still be possible. This is why it is important for you to have legal representation. Through mandatory Crown pre-trials, a lawyer may be able to persuade the Crown to change its mind and offer you diversion.

If diversion is still not possible, a trial may be in your best interests. While you may think there is no way that you can be found not guilty, there may be legal arguments to be made that will result in a not guilty verdict. A trial is especially important if any type of sentence could hurt your career aspirations.

I didn’t take the item out of the store. How can I be charged with theft?

The Crown must establish that when the item was taken by you, it was done with the intention to deprive the owner of it (either temporarily or permanently) and that it was done deliberately when you had no legal right to take it for yourself. A theft may be defended by raising a reasonable doubt on the basis of a mistake being made (either by the store in believing you were stealing the item, or by you forgetting to pay for the item for a specific reason).  

My charge was diverted. My fingerprints were taken by the police. Can I get these back?

6 months after a charge is stayed or withdrawn, a request can be made to the police force to destroy your fingerprints. This process can also be done through your lawyer. Upon request, the police force will let you know whether they will consent to destroying your fingerprints. If they do not, there are other legal means you can take to have your fingerprints destroyed.

I’ve been charged with Theft Over $5000. Is diversion possible?

You are not likely to be offered diversion. Occasionally, your lawyer can make an arrangement with the Crown that if the item is returned, or the monetary value of the item stolen is re-paid, diversion might be possible. On occasion, people who allege that something was stolen will inflate the value for insurance purposes (or for many other reasons). You should consult a lawyer to determine what your best course of action is.

Potential Penalty:

i) The Crown can only proceed by way of Indictment and the maximum jail sentence allowed is 10 years if the value is Over $5000.

转自 Jeff Hershberg
回复

使用道具 举报

54#
发表于 2009-7-22 16:12:00 | 只看该作者
在这里我希望老赵发一篇事情发生的详细经过,免得无知的东西在这里乱叫。华人在加拿大怎么啦?华人以外(还是汉人)的人在加拿大就都是好的吗?也不见得福建人以外都是好的吧???????
回复

使用道具 举报

55#
发表于 2009-7-22 16:14:39 | 只看该作者

回复:这本来是一件可以息事宁人的小事,搞到这么大就义和团了

承诺叫嚣你不能担当的勇敢是失败、被动挨打的前奏。

历史需要大智慧的人读,我们要帮助店主走出困境。不是把事情搞大到不可收拾。

我并不反对律师参与并给予专业指导。

你不会是XX功吧,你这么大智慧的人怎么还不升天。
回复

使用道具 举报

56#
发表于 2009-7-22 16:18:21 | 只看该作者
有道是,

光脚的不怕穿鞋的.

这里面谁是光脚的? 谁好赖还是穿着鞋的?
回复

使用道具 举报

57#
发表于 2009-7-22 16:29:28 | 只看该作者

梦工作室,你“贱”的还不够乎?!

梦工作室,你“贱”的还不够乎?!

梦工作室 is FLG Member!!!! work for CSIS!!!!! Got pay from White People!!! :mad:
回复

使用道具 举报

58#
发表于 2009-7-22 17:06:57 | 只看该作者

回复:[评论]超市捉贼还被打事件续:警方态度转变

我看这件事算了!做生意,能让1~5%是发家的金律。

偷蔬菜的小偷已经是很穷的人了,警告她不要再进店就完了。

大家要劝劝店主息事宁人。一旦酿成血案,大家替不了。之后华人就没法在杂巴地开超市了。

最早店主逮人、押人就是不对的。这个世界,过份保护私有财产就是有罪的。不记得1930年代湘赣闽粤红军打土豪血流成河?
我很穷,请问你家在哪里,我去偷点东西.
回复

使用道具 举报

59#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-7-22 17:14:16 | 只看该作者

真理的边界是模糊的

如果你不是律师,如果你不是当事人;请你把这事件看成一个华社向前、向上迈进的一个转折点。

人,不能活得象野猪一样,终生泥里打滚,偶而露出一下青面獠牙。
回复

使用道具 举报

60#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-7-22 17:55:44 | 只看该作者