• 实时天气:温尼伯 24°
    温度感觉: 24°
楼主: Dell-P3
打印 上一主题 下一主题

太离谱!开幕式《歌唱祖国》原来如此

76#
发表于 2008-8-12 23:34:19 | 只看该作者

现在的大陆, 请告诉我什么不是假的?

不是有个说法, 除了生自己的妈不是假的, 其它都是假的!---这就是当今大陆的真实写照!
77#
发表于 2008-8-12 23:34:19 | 只看该作者
明天各国报纸就会陆续报道...那里的人们会按我们中国的解释去看待这个问题吗?

郁闷,胸闷,中国人的信用全没了。
欧美老外最看重的是信用,这是他们社会基石。相信正政治局的领导也最看重欧美老外的评价。这一下,赔了夫人又折兵。把中国人的信用全捎带着给赔进去了。
78#
发表于 2008-8-12 23:37:46 | 只看该作者

回复:现在的大陆, 请告诉我什么不是假的?

不是有个说法, 除了生自己的妈不是假的, 其它都是假的!---这就是当今大陆的真实写照!

这事比较严重,你赶紧做做DNA呀
79#
发表于 2008-8-13 06:52:40 | 只看该作者

说得是现在的中国!

不是过去的大陆.
80#
发表于 2008-8-13 07:35:24 | 只看该作者
除非你混血,单凭长相在哪里都是中国人已是不争事实。头发染成绿色,还是中国人。就有那么些骨子里崇洋媚外愿意看到中国笑话的人。提中肯意见,咱谦虚接受,倒戈搅乱送2字:鄙视!

国外传媒负面报道吃饱了撑得,怎么不报道其所在国家奥运会获奖牌多少!
81#
发表于 2008-8-13 08:12:18 | 只看该作者

世间万物本无绝对完美

世间万物本无绝对完美。承认和接受这种不绝对完美就是对世界的完美的认知。对绝对完美的虚伪追求就是一种不完美的表现,进一步说明了世间万物本无绝对完美。
82#
发表于 2008-8-13 10:50:58 | 只看该作者

回复:回复:现在的大陆, 请告诉我什么不是假的?

这事比较严重,你赶紧做做DNA呀

越快越好
83#
发表于 2008-8-13 10:53:56 | 只看该作者
除非你混血,单凭长相在哪里都是中国人已是不争事实。头发染成绿色,还是中国人。就有那么些骨子里崇洋媚外愿意看到中国笑话的人。提中肯意见,咱谦虚接受,倒戈搅乱送2字:鄙视!

恩, 说的好
84#
发表于 2008-8-13 11:48:23 | 只看该作者
85#
发表于 2008-8-13 11:58:49 | 只看该作者
郁闷,胸闷,中国人的信用全没了。
欧美老外最看重的是信用,这是他们社会基石。相信正政治局的领导也最看重欧美老外的评价。这一下,赔了夫人又折兵。把中国人的信用全捎带着给赔进去了。

做个中国人不可耻,别“欧美老外”挂在嘴上,跟真理似的。自信点,咱们中国人不看重信用?
86#
发表于 2008-8-13 12:02:51 | 只看该作者

回复:回复:现在的大陆, 请告诉我什么不是假的?

这事比较严重,你赶紧做做DNA呀

一定要自己做。而且不能在中国做!
87#
发表于 2008-8-13 12:17:01 | 只看该作者

问问自己这些笑话是谁造成的。
如果这世界没有了诚信,一切都是扯淡。
这张艺谋的开幕式不应该和别的开幕式比,应该和好莱坞的大片比。
88#
发表于 2008-8-13 12:19:02 | 只看该作者
做个中国人不可耻,别“欧美老外”挂在嘴上,跟真理似的。自信点,咱们中国人不看重信用?

做个中国人是不可耻,我自豪。可是谁让我们不是“老大”呢?现在世界上的游戏规则基本上都是“欧美老外”订的。没有他们的认可,还就是玩不转。没办法啊!
啥时候,中国成老大了,咱们爱谁谁, 去******什么国际惯例。老子说了算。
89#
发表于 2008-8-13 13:06:45 | 只看该作者
I was deeply moved by the song ‘Ode to the Motherland’. It was not because of the cute little girl, Lin Miaoke or the voice of the other girl, Yang Peiyi but the content of the song. I don’t care who sang the song. At that moment, the song was sung out from billions Chinese’s bottom of heart. I broke in tears when I heard it. It is too meaningful for Chinese. I knew and sang the song when I was 7 years old, when I did not exactly understand the meaning of song, when China was not strong at all and when China had nothing to do with Olympics. At that time, Chinese comfort themselves or entertain themselves with the song though we did not even have enough food and clothes. Now China  is still far from strong but has already drawn so much attention from the rest of world. Even this kind of details about who sang a song has become the headline of western news papers.
The performance in opening ceremony was a product of artists, which is not an athlete with doping to compete in the summer game. Why people care that so much and put it as headline of all news papers. From my points of view, the media finally found a ‘bone’ in an egg, a wonderful ‘weapon’ to attack China. The opening ceremony did not hurt the little girl, Yang Peiyi but what media has done hurt both little girls.  I think the little Yang Peiyi is crying now. Please put the ‘weapon’ down. Chinese culture won’t kill Chinese little girls but Western interpretation will.
90#
发表于 2008-8-13 13:22:58 | 只看该作者
I was deeply moved by the song ‘Ode to the Motherland’. It was not because of the cute little girl, Lin Miaoke or the voice of the other girl, Yang Peiyi but the content of the song. I don’t care who sang the song. At that moment, the song was sung out from billions Chinese’s bottom of heart. I broke in tears when I heard it. It is too meaningful for Chinese. I knew and sang the song when I was 7 years old, when I did not exactly understand the meaning of song, when China was not strong at all and when China had nothing to do with Olympics. At that time, Chinese comfort themselves or entertain themselves with the song though we did not even have enough food and clothes. Now China  is still far from strong but has already drawn so much attention from the rest of world. Even this kind of details about who sang a song has become the headline of western news papers.
The performance in opening ceremony was a product of artists, which is not an athlete with doping to compete in the summer game. Why people care that so much and put it as headline of all news papers. From my points of view, the media finally found a ‘bone’ in an egg, a wonderful ‘weapon’ to attack China. The opening ceremony did not hurt the little girl, Yang Peiyi but what media has done hurt both little girls.  I think the little Yang Peiyi is crying now. Please put the ‘weapon’ down. Chinese culture won’t kill Chinese little girls but Western interpretation will.

说的好!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表