• 实时天气:温尼伯 24°
    温度感觉: 24°
楼主: 退出
打印 上一主题 下一主题

大陆移民将举行静坐要求尽快遣返高山

76#
发表于 2007-4-23 08:15:46 | 只看该作者
加拿大人制定法律时根本没有想到中国会有这么多的贪官污史,也没有想到他们都来加拿大了。
Good, indeed good. Sorry I cannot write chinese using my computer now. So the expression in english cannot completely express my feeling.
77#
发表于 2007-7-12 21:03:37 | 只看该作者

净化环境

支持尽快遣返,不应给犯罪分子发出错误信息。
78#
发表于 2007-7-13 23:22:26 | 只看该作者
可笑,中国移民凭什么来了加拿大就必须学习来加拿大早些年的人的思维方式?这叫什么逻辑?
What is Canadian thinking?
你这才是真正的奴性未泯!连思维方式都要邯郸学步

最初由[被封]发布
Another absurd protest. These Chinese immigrants in the protesting are still exercising Chinese thinking in Canada. They do not have appreciation of Canadian legal system.

If Gao Shan, as a Chinese immigrant any way, can not receive justified treatment through legal process which every immigrant deserves ever since landing here, it can be considered as a discrimination to all of us. The protesters just want this to happen soon. They are trying to give an impression on Canadians that a Chinese immigrant can be treated simply and quickly to save tax money. In Canadian eyes, Gao Shan is no different to every of us in terms of the rights we deserve. This is why I said that the protesting is a shame to Chinese Canadians.

If Gao Shan were treated unfairly and inequally, then it is time for us to go out to protest against the apparent discrimination.

No mater what is the oganizor's personal motive, the protesting is doing no good to Chinese immigrants. The followers are out of mind.

Shame on these protesters!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表