• 实时天气:温尼伯 24°
    温度感觉: 24°
楼主: 退出
打印 上一主题 下一主题

大陆移民将举行静坐要求尽快遣返高山

61#
发表于 2007-4-20 11:32:51 | 只看该作者
最初由[被封]发布

What is justice? If Gao is directly sent away by government without going through exercising his rights to defend himself, you think it is a justice? Most of these protesters do not want Canada to give Gao the rights to defend. This is their voice, a voice of welcoming unequal rights. This is insane. The emotional and irrelevant remarks “Canada is a heaven of criminals” and “don’t waste taxpayer’s money” will send a signal to the main society that we Chinese immigrants do not appreciate Canadian system. Such thoughtless expressions will not promote Chinese Canadian’s recognition in the society; rather, our image in Canada will be damaged , our loyalty to this country will be questioned.

If a Canadian public official corrupted, the anger of the public aims at higher level of government officials or even at the top government. This is the way that the public exercises its supervision on government. Anger at corrupters does not help to maintain a sound system. These protesters seem to do “good” to China. However they aimed at a wrong target. They didn’t show anger at the higher level government which is responsible for Gao’s corruption. The organizer is showing his loyalty to the corrupted government. I didn’t see he has true responsibility to the Chinese people. I believe some day he will be a welcomed figure in the view of Chinese embassy.

Any body has the right in Canada to protest for something. But if the request (“声音”) is at the expense of “equal rights”, the protest is irrational.

你说他们的静坐是不应该的,我说是法律赋予他们的权力;你说他们的行为会影响华人的声誉,那请你顺便评论一下警察带枪去游行的事。
62#
发表于 2007-4-20 11:49:29 | 只看该作者
最初由[被封]发布

Court may not 100% gives out justified diecision, but it can 100% give equal rights to defendent. The protesters do not want Gao to be entitled for the "equal rights ". This is the point.

警察游行是他们的权力,他们静坐也是他们的权力,这两个权力也是平等的。你不能在这块地方大叫平等,而无视其他地方的平等。

----------------
不能说100%的回帖是抬杠,起码我的回帖大部分是抬杠,还有少部分是为了把那个”初学咋练“变成“已有大成”。
63#
发表于 2007-4-20 12:13:03 | 只看该作者
最初由[枫子]发布

你说他们的静坐是不应该的,我说是法律赋予他们的权力;你说他们的行为会影响华人的声誉,那请你顺便评论一下警察带枪去游行的事。

I didn't deny their "静坐是法律赋予他们的权力". My point is, when they exercise their rights, they are showing their eagerness to see that Gao is unable to exercise his  rights. Your people always emphasize on the protester’ rights,  on the other hand, you people deny Gao’s right. This is my point, don’t miss it.

The protesting reflects Chinese immigrant’s poor understanding of Canadian law system and social values. Our image will be definitely intained.

I don't know about the event of 警察带枪去游行. I can not make reasoning without facts. My thinking is based on facts and reasoning. Your people's thinking is based on emotion. Today you protest for one thing. The other day in the future when Canada hand over an innocent person to a country and he suffered, your people will protest for the opposite. Your people are emotional, having no integrity of social ideals.
64#
发表于 2007-4-20 12:15:02 | 只看该作者
最初由[枫子]发布

..你不能在这块地方大叫平等,而无视其他地方的平等。

This is what I am saying. You can not ingore Gao's rights.
65#
发表于 2007-4-20 12:21:48 | 只看该作者
最初由[被封]发布

This is what I am saying. You can not ingore Gao's rights.  

你上面已经说了,加拿大的司法不会由于静坐而受影响,那又怎么静坐会带来个“ingore Gao's rights”呢?
66#
发表于 2007-4-20 13:14:36 | 只看该作者
最初由[枫子]发布

You again missed the point. I am not saying the protest will 带来个“ingore Gao's rights”, what I am pointing out is that the protesters are denying Gao's rights. I am focusing on their irrational request, not on their influnce or their protesting activity itself. Their obsurd, unorganized,  and outragous slogans do not consititute any influnce on the system except damaging our reputation.
67#
发表于 2007-4-20 13:24:36 | 只看该作者
最初由[被封]发布

You again missed the point. I am not saying the protest will 带来个“ingore Gao's rights”, what I am pointing out is that the protesters are denying Gao's rights. I am focusing on their irrational request, not on their influnce. Their obsurd, unorganized,  and outragous slogans do not consititute any influnce on the system except damaging our reputation .

是不是会“damaging our reputation”,每个人看法不同。
中国人移民到国外也不是最近的事,这都几百年了,也没多做这种“damaging our reputation“的事,华人的地位也没见个长进。

我觉得”警察游行“和”静坐“是”equal right“;静坐不会剥夺高先生的”equal right",所以一点矛盾都没有。
68#
发表于 2007-4-20 13:38:32 | 只看该作者
最初由[枫子]发布

虽然任何反对高山的活动不能改变或者加快加拿大的法律程序,不过可以表达我们的愤怒,至少让高山或者和他有相同情况的人,不会再感觉加拿大是他们的天堂,在心理上让他们过度日如年的生活,让他们的邻居,亲人或者朋友鄙视他们,我相信他们一家已经生活在水深火热中,每天在担心和害怕中度过,偷来的巨款现在已经不再给他们能够带来任何快乐。这就是我为什么支持任何反对高山的活动。
69#
发表于 2007-4-20 13:47:24 | 只看该作者
最初由[ffgg123]发布

虽然任何反对高山的活动不能改变或者加快加拿大的法律程序 ,不过可以表达我们的愤怒,至少让高山或者和他有相同情况的人,不会再感觉加拿大是他们的天堂,在心理上让他们过度日如年的生活,让他们的邻居,亲人或者朋友鄙视他们,我相信他们一家已经生活在水深火热中,每天在担心和害怕中度过,偷来的巨款现在已经不再给他们能够带来任何快乐。这就是我为什么支持任何反对高山的活动。

我看江湖郎中很容易把你给惑悠进去。
70#
发表于 2007-4-20 13:52:21 | 只看该作者
最初由[ffgg123]发布

虽然任何反对高山的活动不能改变或者加快加拿大的法律程序,不过可以表达我们的愤怒,至少让高山或者和他有相同情况的人,不会再感觉加拿大是他们的天堂,在心理上让他们过度日如年的生活,让他们的邻居,亲人或者朋友鄙视他们,我相信他们一家已经生活在水深火热中,每天在担心和害怕中度过,偷来的巨款现在已经不再给他们能够带来任何快乐。这就是我为什么支持任何反对高山的活动。
:thumbu: 绝对赞成你的看法!尽管在张女的问题上我们的观点不一样,但是在反对高山的论战中我们是在同一战壕。加拿大必须无条件地将高山交给国际刑警组织。
71#
发表于 2007-4-20 14:39:39 | 只看该作者
最初由[ffgg123]发布

If you put such pressure on the higher responsible officials in Gao's case, you are a herio. The responsible higher level officials are not 生活在水深火热中 yet. Rather, they are maybe laughfing at the protesters, because the protesters, including you, didn't show any 愤怒 at them, the protesters still show their trust and confidence on them.
72#
发表于 2007-4-21 17:40:38 | 只看该作者
看你写的中式英语,估计你还应该能看懂我的中文。
1.他们的静坐行动有加拿大法律做后盾,没人拿他们有什么办法。
2.法律在不断完善和修改中,否则社会不会进步,也没必要让那些议员们整天在那提法案,辩论,表决什么的了。
3.你的假设是法律会给每个人有100%公正的结论,但我认为常常会受到某些干扰:比如你财力的大小(如果张女士有高先生的财力,可能早就难民申请成功了),政治因素(张女士以法轮功申请成功的机会就比那个大使馆官员家属申请成功的机会要小),在法庭上造假程度的逼真性等等。
4 .他们只不过是表达了他们的一种“声音”,而这种“声音”也是政客们需要的

既然你喜欢看中文,我就写中文吧。
1. 你说得没错,他们是有他们的权利。但我想他们这样做是给华人蒙羞的。 在加拿大人的印象里,中国大陆移民应该是受教育比例最高的。他们是应该懂得法律、和司法程序的。既然加拿大政府已经将高山告上法庭,我想就应当懂得交由司法的审判。他们这莫一闹,总觉得给人一种感觉中国大陆人不懂法。
2. 法律是在不断完善和修改中, 但我想是应该越变越民主,越变越人性化。就连中国也在考虑废除死刑,更加完善司法程序。而不会像从前我们实行的从快、从重的政策。领导想怎么办就怎么办。高山的案子正在经历司法的程序,我想还是少让人为干预司法,让司法独立审判。
3你对加拿大的司法就这么没信心吗?你说“我的假设是法律会给每个人有100%公正的结论“,我倒不想跟你讨论这个问题,因为你如下所说的反而全部是假设。 没有讨论的意义。
4. 他们只不过是表达了他们的一种“声音” -- 我倒是觉得这些人还是弄清楚了以后在发表声音,以免影响的中国人的形象。
总之,没人喜欢高山之流,但我还是相信加拿大的司法体制和他的民主的,这也是很多中国愿意住在这里的原因吧。
73#
发表于 2007-4-22 14:03:38 | 只看该作者
许多同志说:高"偷"了老百姓的钱. 说明高"偷"的钱里也有俺的钱.所以,俺坚决要求参加静坐,必要时,俺还要"绝食". 俺坚决支持加拿大政府的英明决策:不急于把高遣送回去.不然的话,俺上哪儿找高"讨"回属于俺的钱呢.

顶ITER的帖子.
74#
发表于 2007-4-22 19:36:10 | 只看该作者
who is 高山?
75#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-4-22 19:40:23 | 只看该作者
最初由[ITer]发布

既然你喜欢看中文,我就写中文吧。
1. 你说得没错,他们是有他们的权利。但我想他们这样做是给华人蒙羞的。 在加拿大人的印象里,中国大陆移民应该是受教育比例最高的。他们是应该懂得法律、和司法程序的。既然加拿大政府已经将高山告上法庭,我想就应当懂得交由司法的审判。他们这莫一闹,总觉得给人一种感觉中国大陆人不懂法。
2. 法律是在不断完善和修改中, 但我想是应该越变越民主,越变越人性化。就连中国也在考虑废除死刑,更加完善司法程序。而不会像从前我们实行的从快、从重的政策。领导想怎么办就怎么办。高山的案子正在经历司法的程序,我想还是少让人为干预司法,让司法独立审判。
3你对加拿大的司法就这么没信心吗?你说“我的假设是法律会给每个人有100%公正的结论“,我倒不想跟你讨论这个问题,因为你如下所说的反而全部是假设。 没有讨论的意义。
4. 他们只不过是表达了他们的一种“声音” -- 我倒是觉得这些人还是弄清楚了以后在发表声音,以免影响的中国人的形象。
总之,没人喜欢高山之流,但我还是相信加拿大的司法体制和他的民主的,这也是很多中国愿意住在这里的原因吧。

加拿大人制定法律时根本没有想到中国会有这么多的贪官污史,也没有想到他们都来加拿大了。

这,就,是,加拿大法律不健全的原因!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表