-----心胸狭隘,同样得了红眼病的无耻网管再次用下三烂的手段封了俺的ID,俺不得不换个新的,还请和俺观点相同的网友们见谅。
                        ------- 偷渡老大

:aplaster: 封得好!下次看到偷渡老大,要人人喊打。
48#
发表于 2007-4-20 01:58:40 | 只看该作者
最初由[Sedona]发布

I believe:

1. Gao is a criminal.

2. Gao has the rights to go through all legal procedures.

3. It is everyone's rights to express their opinion.  Chinese community, if so desired, feels free to organize the protest campaign.  Nothing wrong with it.

I won't participate though.  I am too busy with 96333.com.

支持一下
49#
发表于 2007-4-20 06:23:56 | 只看该作者
Good for your guys still believe in the law in this world.

法律是死的,人是活的。法律和审判有时并不表示公平公正。看过一个故事,有个律师每个小时收1000美金,他说他可以任何法律解释成对他有利的。没法律就为所欲为(中加没引渡条约)中国和加拿大就可以想怎么解释就怎么解释。有法律也不表示所有的是都有一样的裁决。你越有钱,法律就相你倾斜。如果这世界存在公平公正的话要上帝干什么。他就是让人们有时有心理安慰罢了。
50#
发表于 2007-4-20 06:27:06 | 只看该作者

应该有网上签名活动,收集的签名会更多,力量会更大.

华人社团也应该登高一呼了.
51#
发表于 2007-4-20 07:08:59 | 只看该作者

支持任何把高山送回去的活动

这个人太可恶,明明是个大偷,每次面对传媒总是好像是绅士的样子还有他的老婆,2个人老是在表演,太恶心,什么东西一个大贼,全家都是贼,赶快赶回去坐牢一百年!!!
在这里太多移民发财的方法是和他一样的,很多是接受贿赂,贪污,所以也害怕万一高山给送回去,下一个可能就是你们。反对高山遣送回中国,就算他留在加拿大想想他每天可以睡觉吗,还不如一家人去跳桥。
我建议如果在我们发现周围有很可疑的中国人打电话举报,不能让加拿大成为这些贼的天堂,驱逐出去接受中国判决
52#
发表于 2007-4-20 07:53:03 | 只看该作者

回复:支持任何把高山送回去的活动

最初由[ffgg123]发布
支持任何把高山送回去的活动

这个人太可恶,明明是个大偷,每次面对传媒总是好像是绅士的样子还有他的老婆,2个人老是在表演,太恶心,什么东西一个大贼,全家都是贼,赶快赶回去坐牢一百年!!!
在这里太多移民发财的方法是和他一样的,很多是接受贿赂,贪污,所以也害怕万一高山给送回去,下一个可能就是你们。反对高山遣送回中国,就算他留在加拿大想想他每天可以睡觉吗,还不如一家人去跳桥。
我建议如果在我们发现周围有很可疑的中国人打电话举报,不能让加拿大成为这些贼的天堂,驱逐出去接受中国判决

俺再同意不过了!
以后俺看到不顺眼的, 就给俺那公安厅当头儿的堂哥打个电话, 让他发个通缉令什么地东东, 加拿大还不乖乖地把他送回去给俺整治整治!

如今这年头, 一脑袋浆糊的家伙越来越多了
53#
发表于 2007-4-20 07:56:04 | 只看该作者
Don‘t give them wrong! They don’t want to give canadian justice pressure, but they want Canada to hand over Gao to the International Police。Do you know that Gao is wanted by the International Police? If not, please have a look at the following website:
But how do you want to do? you want canada to amend the law system? but you have to wait another years to do that. Here is not china. one people cannot make decision. now canandian Department of Justice has sued Gao to court, and Gao defend himself. How do you think to do? you mean canada  Department of Justice send Gao back to china instead of waiting the result from court. Who dare to do that? Give me answer. Do you hope the government do that like this?
54#
发表于 2007-4-20 08:00:13 | 只看该作者
最初由[ITer]发布

But how do you want to do? you want canada to amend the law system? but you have to wait another years to do that. Here is not china. one people cannot make decision. now canandian Department of Justice has sued Gao to court, and Gao defend himself. How do you think to do? you mean canada  Department of Justice send Gao back to china instead of waiting the result from court. Who dare to do that? Give me answer. Do you hope the government do that like this?

That's why I called them "一脑袋浆糊"
55#
发表于 2007-4-20 08:25:36 | 只看该作者
你是典型的中国现代无赖文化的代表!加拿大是法制国家,犯罪分子一定要受到法律制裁。这同红眼病,穷光蛋无关!!!我看你好象小学还未毕业,这么简单的问题也搞不清楚,一边玩去。。。。
I think Chinese is offen like this, it might be a weakness of chinese. When you think canada is good, then you say 加拿大是法制国家. But when you think what canada is doing doesn't follow your way, then you go to protest and say canada protect criminal. Ho do you want canada to do?
56#
发表于 2007-4-20 08:27:21 | 只看该作者
加拿大应该把高山和赖披遣返,否则将使中加关系更糟。为什么加拿大要成为中国贪污犯罪分子的天堂???

57#
发表于 2007-4-20 08:28:45 | 只看该作者
最初由[ITer]发布

看你写的中式英语,估计你还应该能看懂我的中文。

1.他们的静坐行动有加拿大法律做后盾,没人拿他们有什么办法。
2.法律在不断完善和修改中,否则社会不会进步,也没必要让那些议员们整天在那提法案,辩论,表决什么的了。
3.你的假设是法律会给每个人有100%公正的结论,但我认为常常会受到某些干扰:比如你财力的大小(如果张女士有高先生的财力,可能早就难民申请成功了),政治因素(张女士以法轮功申请成功的机会就比那个大使馆官员家属申请成功的机会要小),在法庭上造假程度的逼真性等等。
4 .他们只不过是表达了他们的一种“声音”,而这种“声音”也是政客们需要的。
58#
发表于 2007-4-20 08:29:04 | 只看该作者
最初由[ITer]发布

I think Chinese is offen like this, it might be a weakness of chinese. When you think canada is good, then you say 加拿大是法制国家. But when you think what canada is doing doesn't follow your way, then you go to protest and say canada protect criminal. Ho do you want canada to do?

They wanna turn Canada into PRC
59#
发表于 2007-4-20 11:15:09 | 只看该作者
最初由[枫子]发布

看你写的中式英语,估计你还应该能看懂我的中文。

1.他们的静坐行动有加拿大法律做后盾,没人拿他们有什么办法。
2.法律在不断完善和修改中,否则社会不会进步,也没必要让那些议员们整天在那提法案,辩论,表决什么的了。
3.你的假设是法律会给每个人有100%公正的结论,但我认为常常会受到某些干扰:比如你财力的大小(如果张女士有高先生的财力,可能早就难民申请成功了),政治因素(张女士以法轮功申请成功的机会就比那个大使馆官员家属申请成功的机会要小),在法庭上造假程度的逼真性等等。
4 .他们只不过是表达了他们的一种“声音”,而这种“声音”也是政客们需要的。

What is justice? If Gao is directly sent away by government without going through exercising his rights to defend himself, you think it is a justice? Most of these protesters do not want Canada to give Gao the rights to defend. This is their voice, a voice of welcoming unequal rights. This is insane. The emotional and irrelevant remarks “Canada is a heaven of criminals” and “don’t waste taxpayer’s money” will send a signal to the main society that we Chinese immigrants do not appreciate Canadian system. Such thoughtless expressions will not promote Chinese Canadian’s recognition in the society; rather, our image in Canada will be damaged, our loyalty to this country will be questioned.

If a Canadian public official corrupted, the anger of the public aims at higher level of government officials or even at the top government. This is the way that the public exercises its supervision on government. Anger at corrupters does not help to maintain a sound system. These protesters seem to do “good” to China. However they aimed at a wrong target. They didn’t show anger at the higher level government which is responsible for Gao’s corruption. The organizer is showing his loyalty to the corrupted government. I didn’t see he has true responsibility to the Chinese people. I believe some day he will be a welcomed figure in the view of Chinese embassy.

Any body has the right in Canada to protest for something. But if the request (“声音”) is at the expense of “equal rights”, the protest is irrational.
60#
发表于 2007-4-20 11:25:06 | 只看该作者
最初由[枫子]发布

看你写的中式英语,估计你还应该能看懂我的中文。

Court may not 100% gives out justified diecision, but it can 100% give equal rights to defendent. The protesters do not want Gao to be entitled for the "equal rights". This is the point.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表