发表于 2007-2-12 22:19:23 | 只看该作者

回复:回复:回复:回复:sunny2008:以前你在回我的帖子时,我还以为你是故

最初由[小舟]发布
回复:回复:回复:sunny2008:以前你在回我的帖子时,我还以为你是故意捣乱

我再和北山讲话。
那你们俩说吧,我不做电灯泡了。
92#
发表于 2007-2-12 22:36:00 | 只看该作者
在这个新疆人被加拿大接受难民之前,已经被中国发出国际通缉了,这个人该被抓,中国能把他从其他国家给引渡过来,恰好证明了,中国政府对东突分裂分子一个严重打击,维护了中国的完整领土!这些论坛里的某些人,头脑混帐,根本就不知道维护你祖国母亲的尊严,尤其是领土上的尊严!借这个来攻击共产党?太幼稚了。中国共产政府这次做的非常对,我非常支持!!
93#
发表于 2007-2-12 23:11:31 | 只看该作者
International assistance is assistance but not the same as help?
The content is quite valid but?

That's quite confusing, the logic is very dis-oriented.

All the information stated are merely facts which is all over the Free Press, it can be substantiated with as many links as you like. Is the United Nation and all western world saying things about china that's not true?

It's time for you folks to broaden your readings and start to accept some different but factual opinions instead of keep cherrishing the good news and hide the bad.

The quality of postings here are really, below any meaningful standard.
94#
发表于 2007-2-12 23:21:11 | 只看该作者
最初由[focus]发布
International assistance is assistance but not the same as help?
The content is quite valid but?

That's quite confusing, the logic is very dis-oriented.

All the information stated are merely facts which is all over the Free Press, it can be substantiated with as many links as you like. Is the United Nation and all western world saying things about china that's not true?

It's time for you folks to broaden your readings and start to accept some different but factual opinions instead of keep cherrishing the good news and hide the bad.

The quality of postings here are really, below any meaningful standard.

do me a favour. 我要是想看english就不来51
95#
发表于 2007-2-12 23:33:25 | 只看该作者

回复:回复:送你一句,朱镕基讲过的话:

最初由[sunny2008]发布
回复:送你一句,朱镕基讲过的话:

加拿大和中国一样都是加工厂,加拿大加工的东西中国要吗?中国能买加拿大些什么呢?

加拿大是中国的第10大贸易伙伴,是平衡的,不象中美贸易赤字那样大,从上月被印度取代,降为第11,不是好兆头.中国从加拿大进口,木材,纸浆,矿产品,石油及制品,再生原料,你家扔的瓶瓶罐罐废纸都运往中国.另外中国的环保大项目由加拿大公司和德国公司提供服务的不少,沈阳的地铁工程也由加拿大的工程公司主承包.中国不少的中高档住宅用的保安警报系统主要是就是多论多的DSC公司的产品.中国大城市不少高档酒店用加拿大DORE电梯,这个公司现在已被讯达收购了.总之,加拿大贸易对华贸易是重要的.
96#
发表于 2007-2-13 05:47:17 | 只看该作者
MLGBD。纯粹是夜郎自大,一点常识都没有。我一直投保守党的票,看来是投给傻逼了。
97#
发表于 2007-2-14 20:55:11 | 只看该作者
最初由[--不--娃--娃--]发布

do me a favour. 我要是想看english就不来51

May be you shouldn't visit a .ca site, most people are bilingual in Canada. For a 100% chinese site i suggest you visit .cn site such as sina, sohu, etc.

Well actually i am doing you folks a big favour by giving you the bitter medicine, it takes me time and effort to post comments here but if you don't want to read it all you have to do is to move your mouse an inch or so downward.

A country as big as Canada (or china) and for a site (51.ca) that's read widely from coast to coast, you can't even accomodate an inch of free space for people with different opinion?

Is our 胸怀 too 狭隘 or what?
98#
发表于 2007-2-14 21:54:33 | 只看该作者
最初由[focus]发布

May be you shouldn't visit a .ca site, most people are bilingual in Canada. For a 100% chinese site i suggest you visit .cn site such as sina, sohu, etc.

Well actually i am doing you folks a big favour by giving you the bitter medicine, it takes me time and effort to post comments here but if you don't want to read it all you have to do is to move your mouse an inch or so downward.

A country as big as Canada (or china) and for a site (51.ca) that's read widely from coast to coast, you can't even accomodate an inch of free space for people with different opinion?

I don't know who you are. I don't know if it is a typo or not:

Canada (or china)

If you like to speak English or type English, go ahead. That's your freedom. Don't forget to respect other people and use the correct case!

不知道你是何方人也。也不知用小写字母来表示中国是否笔误。你爱说爱敲英文,只管做好了。只是别忘了尊重他人,使用正确的拼写。否则,这里的51网上是没人喜欢你的。我可不想做你的英文老师。Even if you wanna pay. :O  :p 这51网是中国人的网站,如果大家伙一个劲儿地比拼英文,读来实在不爽。尤其有许多同胞的英文错误百出,词不达意,更是没趣。所以本人也建议各为尽量写中文。要是你的电脑没法输入中文的话,那就另当别论了。
99#
发表于 2007-2-14 22:14:29 | 只看该作者
我认为,哈珀的中国政策是失败的。面对一个巨大的市场,不懂得如何把握商机,总想把自己的意愿强加于人,到头来,钱没有赚到,关系又闹得很僵,真不懂哈珀图的是什么。

要想通过生意向中国人兜售加拿大价值观,此路不通。

加拿大应当好好学学美国人的务实精神。

经贸关系若伤,那就是两败俱伤。谈论谁的损失更大毫无意义。
100#
发表于 2007-2-15 08:49:44 | 只看该作者

向中国人兜售加拿大价值观,其实此路是通的

不论加拿大对中国态度如何,加拿大值得中国学习的,中国还是要学。

中国人愿意学习其它国家的长处和优点,有些可以立即去做,有些要作为将来努力的目标。

只是加拿大需要懂得如何去做。

中国人欢迎建议、甚至是批评,只要它们是善意的、友好的、建设性的。

中国人也可以做出让步,如果你的要求是尊重人的、客气的、协商性的。

但是,对今天的中国人,采用任何凌驾于人的、狂妄无礼的、仗势欺人的做法,只能搬起自己石头砸了自己的脚。

最初由[Hahaha]发布
我认为,哈珀的中国政策是失败的。面对一个巨大的市场,不懂得如何把握商机,总想把自己的意愿强加于人,到头来,钱没有赚到,关系又闹得很僵,真不懂哈珀图的是什么。

要想通过生意向中国人兜售加拿大价值观,此路不通。

加拿大应当好好学学美国人的务实精神。

经贸关系若伤,那就是两败俱伤。谈论谁的损失更大毫无意义。
101#
发表于 2007-2-15 09:01:14 | 只看该作者
最初由[sunny2008]发布

感觉不到的东西就算了,看得见闻的到的,也太明目张胆了吧。

你们是喜欢吃苏丹红,喜欢用释放类似甲醛气体的床单被罩窗帘的吧!

搞不懂:这甲醛如何从被单窗帘里出来?
值得去考究一下,别做了一个????的结论!
102#
发表于 2007-2-15 09:16:30 | 只看该作者
最初由[嘉语]发布

搞不懂:这甲醛如何从被单窗帘里出来?
值得去考究一下,别做了一个????的结论!

类似甲醛的散发性气体,好比你家装修,有些涂料是有问题的,住进去容易导致白血病。

一般布料是通过染色印花整理的漂漂亮亮你买回家来用,看厂家选择什么样的染色剂了,染色剂等是化工材料,选的不好,又减省必要的处理,对人是有伤害的。

友情提示:吃的用的不要图便宜,不仅是好不好看的问题,是你的身体会受到伤害。
103#
发表于 2007-2-15 10:34:26 | 只看该作者

回复:回复:回复:送你一句,朱镕基讲过的话:

最初由[小舟]发布
回复:回复:送你一句,朱镕基讲过的话:

加拿大的纸浆中国是要的。
加拿大的矿石中国是要的。
加拿大的化肥中国是要的。
加拿大设计的火车中国是要的。
加拿大设计的核反应堆中国是要的。
加拿大的机电设备中国是要的。
加拿大的通讯设备中国是要的。

----------唉!---------
加拿大的纸浆中国是要的。----但只是中国市场的一点点,九牛一毛.
加拿大的矿石中国是要的。----中国不愿用自己的,买多少算多少!
加拿大的化肥中国是要的。----不是农民,没听说!kidding!
加拿大设计的火车中国是要的。----那一辆是加拿大设计的?
加拿大设计的核反应堆中国是要的。---是谈了,有没买就不知道?
-----------------好像Ontario lake的湖水就被污染了,美国人就不喝他.
加拿大的机电设备中国是要的。----那是一亿头牛之一毛!
加拿大的通讯设备中国是要的。---是摩托罗拉还是挪鸡鸭?
:smile:  :smile:  :smile:  :smile:  :smile:
104#
发表于 2007-2-15 10:43:57 | 只看该作者
最初由[focus]发布

Focus, you and I always share very different views and mindset/philosophy. You use stronger language while mine is relatively softer.

There is one thing in common though: both of us use English.  I don't know your reason(s).  Mine are English typing speed and my work environment.

I have received a few attacks that I use English at 51.

Unfortunately, Chinese are not as inclusive as Canadians.  51 is perceived as a "territory" or a "colony" of Chinese living in Canada, so no English is welcome.  This narrow mindset of exclusiveness can explain why lots of Chinese immigrants are having difficulties in Canada. We exclude English users, mainstream social and legal systems, people of colors and those with a different sexual orientation.

We also don't want to learn from others.  Language is not a tool only; it is a reflection of the culture.  The longer you stay in Canada, the more fluent your English will be.  Your English will reflect your integration to Canada and acceptance of the local culture.  Rejection of English to a certain extend is a result of the rejection of the local culture.

In equity laws in Canada, we have to accept other languages for example including Vietnamese, unless the use of other language will cause undue hardship.

If English causes us undue hardship, Canada is not the place for Chinese immigrants.

It is time for you and me to consider to "get lost".  Chinese immigrants can continue to foster their "ignorance" (no offense to anyone, so I quoted the word) within their closed system. That is, however, not in our community's best interest.
105#
发表于 2007-2-15 10:47:02 | 只看该作者
1. 布料中的甲醛来自防霉液, 微量, 对身体健康不利,但是影响很小. 布料或成衣出厂前都有这道工序, 这是国际惯例. 新做窗廉或新买回的成品窗廉最好先用清水飘洗一下, 不洗也没大问题.

2.装修的醛类(例如甲醛)主要来自胶合板的粘合剂, 廉价胶合板的粘合剂的甲醛含量高, 溢出时间长(时间越短对使用的人越好, 月安全).

3.装修的另一个主要有害气体是苯类(国内叫三苯含量), 它们就是白血病的原凶, 来自涂料和天那水. 最常见的是二甲苯, 它们的毒害比醛类更厉害. 一般来说, 涂料(包括水性涂料)都含有这类物质, 但是, 低毒或称无毒涂料的含量很少或溢出时间很短, 对使用者有利.

加国的情况一样, 在装修买材料时要了解清楚它们的成分, 便宜没好货.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表