发表于 2006-4-8 07:15:34 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

相关文章内容摘要

在某种意义上来说,吹奏起这支手中的金喇叭甚至比“长城平台落地事件”的本身更重要,因为这是在行使我们的民主权利! ... [ 查看全文 ]

§ 发表于 2006-4-8
落地事件:铜喇叭也要吹。
没喇叭也要喊。
不去游行要发信。
没有信纸写email。
在中国时抱怨不民主,现在身处民主社会,就要表达出自己的观点,支持也好,反对也好,  You do not count if you do not speak out.
即使那些频道落地,我也不去看,但我还是想让他们落地。让这个社会多一些资讯不好吗?资讯的好坏,真假,应由受众自己去判断。小孩子没有独立判断能力,帮助小孩子判断是成年人的责任。
我不支持这些频道的某些观点,但我捍卫他们表达观点的权利!
顶老赵
沙发
发表于 2006-4-8 07:58:58 | 只看该作者

坚决支持!!!

坚决支持长城台在加拿大落户,Roges公司好样的。坚决支持!坚决支持!!坚决支持!!!坚决支持!!!!坚决支持!!!!!坚决支持!!!!!!坚决支持!!!!!!!坚决支持!!!!!!!! :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P
板凳
发表于 2006-4-8 09:01:59 | 只看该作者

合情合理合法

合情 合理 合法

平头百姓还是要革命生产俩不误,没饭吃,您还革什么命.
地板
发表于 2006-4-8 10:02:57 | 只看该作者

我已经写了信表达我的意见了

Broadcasting Public Notices CRTC 2005-123及2005-124   

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing this email to support the broadcasting TV programs from mainland China, include the CCTV program.

First, freedom is the very important human right in Canada. People from China has the right to choose what they like to watch and dislike, but they can not prohibit other people with different opinions to watch the program they dislike.

Secondly, the TV program is a commercial issue, in Canada the programs will be not existing if there are no one want to see them.

The people in China have very positive feeling of Canada, because of Dr. Norman Bethune. In world war 2, Dr. Bethune went to China and saved tens of thousands Chinese people's life. I as a Canadian now, am fully aware of the bad things communism brought to China, but besides the original ideas of Karl Marx was not that bad, what Dr. Bethune did is worth to respect by both anti and pro communism people. That is why
one of the most famous medical university in China is named Bethune Medical University and he will be memorized by Chinese forever.

I don't hate Chinese communist party at all. I finished my University honored Degree in China almost by free (China government paid the fee), only several years after my graduation I left China to come to Canada, work as an Engineer. The communist party never did any bad things to me, why should I hate them?

Let's go back to this issue. The Chinese Canadian will have full
access to the truth even after CCTV broadcasting, include the ones who don't read English because the other Canadian Chinese medias such as news papers are from Hong kong, Taiwan and US, not only mainland China.

The fact is that, China is progressing, try to merge to the entire international community and the human rights are greatly improved since 1978. I can immigrant here from China, is right  an example which was impossible in the past.

TV programs, will play a positive role for improve mutual
understanding between Chinese and Canadians and that will also speed the political reform of the new China.

Even if the programs will be banned in Canada, I can still watch some lower quality TV program thru Internet, of CCTV website. I wish Canadian Government will not add a filter to the Internet, just like what China did.

Thanks,

Sphinx
My Address
My phone #
5#
发表于 2006-4-8 10:17:04 | 只看该作者

回复:我已经写了信表达我的意见了

[i]最初由[斯芬克斯]发布[/i]
[b]我已经写了信表达我的意见了[/b]

Broadcasting Public Notices CRTC 2005-123及2005-124   

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing this email to support the broadcasting TV programs from mainland China, include the CCTV program.

First, freedom is the very important human right in Canada. People from China has the right to choose what they like to watch and dislike, but they can not prohibit other people with different opinions to watch the program they dislike.

Secondly, the TV program is a commercial issue, in Canada the programs will be not existing if there are no one want to see them.

The people in China have very positive feeling of Canada, because of Dr. Norman Bethune. In world war 2, Dr. Bethune went to China and saved tens of thousands Chinese people's life. I as a Canadian now, am fully aware of the bad things communism brought to China, but besides the original ideas of Karl Marx was not that bad, what Dr. Bethune did is worth to respect by both anti and pro communism people. That is why
one of the most famous medical university in China is named Bethune Medical University and he will be memorized by Chinese forever.

I don't hate Chinese communist party at all. I finished my University honored Degree in China almost by free (China government paid the fee), only several years after my graduation I left China to come to Canada, work as an Engineer. The communist party never did any bad things to me, why should I hate them?

Let's go back to this issue. The Chinese Canadian will have full
access to the truth even after CCTV broadcasting, include the ones who don't read English because the other Canadian Chinese medias such as news papers are from Hong kong, Taiwan and US, not only mainland China.

The fact is that, China is progressing, try to merge to the entire international community and the human rights are greatly improved since 1978. I can immigrant here from China, is right  an example which was impossible in the past.

TV programs, will play a positive role for improve mutual
understanding between Chinese and Canadians and that will also speed the political reform of the new China.

Even if the programs will be banned in Canada, I can still watch some lower quality TV program thru Internet, of CCTV website. I wish Canadian Government will not add a filter to the Internet, just like what China did.

Thanks,

Sphinx
My Address
My phone #

发到哪个地址,我也要发一个。谢谢
6#
发表于 2006-4-8 10:49:11 | 只看该作者

回复:我已经写了信表达我的意见了

[i]最初由[斯芬克斯]发布[/i]
[b]我已经写了信表达我的意见了[/b]

How can you become a Canadian Engineer? It was the Chinese people not the Chinese government who payed for you to finish the university study. How can you gave the credit to Chinese communist party? The Chinese party did not do any bad things to you, but they killed thousands of thousands Chinese people. You are either knowing nothing about the history of Chinese communist party or having no conscience regarding the Chinese people.
7#
发表于 2006-4-8 10:54:27 | 只看该作者

加拿大电台电视广播局联系方法

email:
[email][email protected][/email]

Fax:
819-994-0218

联系人及联系地址:
Ms Diane Rheaume, Secretary General, Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commsssion, Ottawa, Ontario. K1A 0N2

可注明加拿大电台电视广播局公众启示编码:
CRTC 2005-123 及2005-124
8#
发表于 2006-4-8 10:59:20 | 只看该作者

回复:回复:我已经写了信表达我的意见了

[i]最初由[至圣]发布[/i]
[b]回复:我已经写了信表达我的意见了[/b]

发到哪个地址,我也要发一个。谢谢

[b][FONT=arial][COLOR=crimson][SIZE=16px]加拿大电台电视广播局的地址是:Ms Diane Rheaume,Secretary General,Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission,Ottawa, Ontario K1A 0N2

电邮:[email protected]
传真:819-994-0218[/size]   [/FONT]  [/b]
9#
发表于 2006-4-8 11:15:34 | 只看该作者

回复:加拿大电台电视广播局联系方法

[i]最初由[Ken-pan]发布[/i]
[b]加拿大电台电视广播局联系方法[/b]

email:
[email][email protected][/email]

Fax:
819-994-0218

联系人及联系地址:
Ms Diane Rheaume, Secretary General, Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commsssion, Ottawa, Ontario. K1A 0N2

可注明加拿大电台电视广播局公众启示编码:
CRTC 2005-123 及2005-124

在发给CRTC的同时,CRTC要求把同一封信发一份给提案公司罗渣士:
Rogers Cable Communications Inc.
9th Floor, 333 Bloor Street East
Toronto, Ontario
M4W 1G9
e-mail: [[email protected]][email protected][/EMAIL]  
Facsimile: (416) 935-4875

网上发意见可以进这里:
[URL=http://support.crtc.gc.ca/rapidscin/Default.aspx?lang=en&notice=pb2006-41]http://support.crtc.gc.ca/rapidscin/Default.aspx?lang=en&notice=pb2006-41[/URL]
10#
发表于 2006-4-8 11:16:43 | 只看该作者

坚决支持长城台在加拿大落户

坚决支持长城台在加拿大落户,Roges公司好样的。
11#
发表于 2006-4-8 11:23:37 | 只看该作者

坚决支持ROGERS

支持长城平台. 支持加拿大的民主.
12#
发表于 2006-4-8 11:31:41 | 只看该作者

2dozen = 24人

13#
发表于 2006-4-8 12:05:14 | 只看该作者
支持. 已通过crtc网站表达.

其实我不是很想看, 但在加拿大这样一个标榜民主自由的社会, 如果仅仅因为一部分带有政治目的和利益的人而剥夺大部分人获取另一种娱乐和信息的自由, 那跟在中国何异?
14#
发表于 2006-4-8 12:49:45 | 只看该作者

的确民主往往只是一场游戏

一般说来,民主并不是一个可以带来最好结果的机制,但民主是一个可以防止出现最坏结果的机制。
至于,长城电视,正反都可以表达自己的观点,无须相互攻击,毕竟我们要习惯和自己不同观点和见解的人。
15#
发表于 2006-4-8 13:32:52 | 只看该作者

落地事件:铜喇叭也要吃

我支持中国普通话电视台落地加拿大!

如今的加拿大本土中文台语言完全被粤语控制,粤语新闻、粤语广告、粤语电影、粤语电视剧、粤语评论等等,这是因为早期的移民是来自广东和香港。现在普通话移民越来越多,每当想看电视时,选择面却很窄,有普通话新闻时间很短,很快就转换到粤语,更别提想看普通话电影。

有不少西人在学习中文,这里指的中文是普通话。有不少香港人也在学习普通话的发音,这里不单纯指的小孩子。 长城落地会给更多人带来生活和学习的方便。何乐而不为呢?

我选择,我支持!!!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表