温度感觉: 24°
查看: 9024|回复: 50
打印 上一主题 下一主题

我的加国高中生活:试着给大家归个类

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2011-6-14 07:56:10 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

相关文章内容摘要

(本网征文)我觉得家长需要明白的是这里群体化应该比国内来的要凶猛的多。国内因为班级意识很强,交朋友什么的不用太担心,对大部分人来讲自然就有了。而这里却是一片混战,大部分人从初中升高中的时候由于Mean Girls类型的电影看太多,都 ... [ 查看全文 ]

§ 发表于 2011-6-14
写手狠厉害的说
沙发
发表于 2011-6-14 08:01:24 | 只看该作者
I had read this article for 3 times since I really want to learn something about highschool here in case my kids need help in the future.  My conclusio is NO POINT.  I really don't get what this article want to express.  What is the point?  

By the way, my three cousins had graduated from unionville highschool ( they all be here since grade 8).  One of my close friend's son just enroll in bayview highschool last september and one of my friend's daughter have been in seneca hill high school for more than 2 years.  Never hear about something complication when I discuss with them about their school life.  My personal feeling is the school life here is OK excepte in some unsafe community.   Hope parents won't be panic by misleading.
回复

使用道具 举报

板凳
发表于 2011-6-14 08:05:56 | 只看该作者

本帖最后由 wulv 于 2011-6-14 09:09 编辑

鼓励!三年级就来了还有兴趣、还能用中文来写文章很不简单了!

如果对不同圈子的情况能描述得更具体一些就更好了。就是说你骨架搭得很好,肉有点儿少。。。:smile:

另外,楼上的,作者没打算也不需要表达什么观点和结论,就是对他/她所在高中生活的一个素描,让大家了解一些信息,这就够了。
回复

使用道具 举报

地板
发表于 2011-6-14 08:36:06 | 只看该作者
不像一个小孩子写的,够成熟
回复

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2011-6-14 09:21:55 | 只看该作者

本帖最后由 zhen2005 于 2011-6-14 11:10 编辑

回复 3# wulv

It is meaningless to category students.  It is just make your life complicated.  My cousin has friends inclusing Chinese (mainland, hongkong and taiwan). Korea, whites and one black.  Which group does she belong?   Anyway, she finished highschool happily and went to the university.  I just don't want this article make parents try to category their kids, or put unnessary stree to the kids regarding the friends they made.  It is stupid.
回复

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2011-6-14 09:23:16 | 只看该作者
请不要用英文写你的评论,太多的语法错误让人无法卒读。what is the point writing in english here? for what?
回复

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2011-6-14 09:23:39 | 只看该作者
果然是高中后,比五杠少年老练不少。不过“我听过有些新移民小孩儿说觉得自己...”似乎暗示我们你已经成年很久了,有60了吗?
回复

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 2011-6-14 10:04:35 | 只看该作者

本帖最后由 zhen2005 于 2011-6-14 11:06 编辑

回复 9# 中国音乐

I write in English because My computer setting for Chinese has problem.  I am also confident on my English.   Although Level 4 and 6 are very stupid English tests.  I passed them with high score many years ago.  Sad for all of you, who may master very well in English grammar, but can't communicate with people in English.  Please pick up a piece of "Toronto Star" and read an article.  you will find how stupid the grammar you learned in China.
回复

使用道具 举报

9#
发表于 2011-6-14 10:14:26 | 只看该作者
回复 7# salzhang

First,  my computer has setting problem of Chinese typing.  
Second, I believe this website located in Canada.  The only two official languages are English and French.
Third, I believe it is good for me to practice English writing because I am not planning go to any non-English speaking country.  

Hope you get the points.
回复

使用道具 举报

10#
发表于 2011-6-14 11:08:56 | 只看该作者

本帖最后由 Thinkaboutit 于 2011-6-14 12:17 编辑

My English is not good. However let me try to correct some grammar errors, in order to help you realize what' wrong in the writing below:

"I had (HAVE) read this article for 3 times since I really wantED to learn something about highschool here in case my kids need help in the future.  My conclusioN is NO POINT.  I really don't get what this article wantS to express.  What is the point?  

By the way, my three cousins had("had" CAN BE REMOVED) graduated from unionville highschool ( they all be(HAVE BEEN) here since grade 8).  One of my close friend's (FRIENDS')son just enrollED in bayview highschool last september and one of my friend's daughterS (or FRIENDS' DAUGHTER) have (HAS) been in seneca hill high school for more than 2 years (SINCE MORE THAN TWO YERAS AGO).  Never hear (I HAVE NEVER HEARD)about something (ANYTHING) complication (SO COMPLICATED) when I discussED with them about their school life.  My personal feeling is THAT the school life here is OK (ALRIGHT) excepte (EXCEPT) in some unsafe community (COMMUNITIES).   Hope parents won't be panic by misleading OF THIS ARTICLE.

LEARNING IS LIFE LONG PROCEDURES, ISN'T IT? ESPECIALLY IN A NEW ENVIRONMENT.
回复

使用道具 举报

11#
发表于 2011-6-14 11:24:47 | 只看该作者
What a garbage article !!!
回复

使用道具 举报

12#
发表于 2011-6-14 12:39:26 | 只看该作者
我们在这里不要争论其他不相关的事情了,因为孩子们会来看这些评论的,他们看着这些会很失望的,因为这真是太出乎他的意料了。请不要在孩子们面前争吵。

为可爱的孩子为我们写的这篇文章赞叹,真是个善解人意的好孩子,谢谢你。你知道父母们是多么想了解你们的处境和内心感受啊。在国内你们的学习环境是父母所熟悉的,那种班级化管理和班主任的照顾都使父母比较安心。到这后一切都很陌生,包括你们的学习环境和交友环境,所以你的介绍真是很重要,如果再仔细点我们的收获就更大了。

在初初移民过来时,在为生活忙碌的挣扎里,很多时候我们真的忽略了孩子们的感受。孩子们也与我们一样经历着文化和语言的挑战,而他们的压力应该更大一些,因为他们毕竟还没有长大成人,承受能力有限,但在磕磕绊绊的移民路上,他们大多走得更勇敢更坚强,有时他们几乎是我们的榜样。
回复

使用道具 举报

13#
发表于 2011-6-14 12:45:22 | 只看该作者
回复  中国音乐

I write in English because My computer setting for Chinese has problem.  I am also confident on my English.   Although Level 4 and 6 are very stupid English tests.  I passed them with high score many years ago.  Sad for all of you, who may master very well in English grammar, but can't communicate with people in English.  Please pick up a piece of "Toronto Star" and read an article.  you will find how stupid the grammar you learned in China.
zhen2005 发表于 2011-6-14 11:04

I support zhen2005 (although disagree with his/her viewpoint about the article). what is the problem to write in english? as a canadian resident, if you can't understand it, it is your stupidity. I am sure zhen2005's english is way better than you. sure, some mistakes would be inevitable, but who is perfect? these mistakes doesn't really matter in real life of english world. writing in chinese can be better  understood for chinese, that is good. but write in english is also personal practice and in many cases it is convenient, more powerful and fun! but if your enlgish is too poor, you would better keep the practice to yourself if you can't properly judge your enlish level, and keep showing your shit, it is your stupidity.
回复

使用道具 举报

14#
发表于 2011-6-14 12:49:50 | 只看该作者
用词象英译中
我宁愿相信是,家长翻译的孩子的英语文章。
回复

使用道具 举报

15#
发表于 2011-6-14 12:52:00 | 只看该作者
写得很好. 让我了解了一点加拿大高中里中国孩子的一些情形.
唯一一点担心是,这孩子好象染上了一点点香港味道 (不好殴)