温度感觉: 28°
  • 实时天气:温尼伯 24°
    温度感觉: 24°
楼主: c21579
打印 上一主题 下一主题

我的加国高中生活:试着给大家归个类

16#
发表于 2011-6-14 13:06:11 | 只看该作者
My English is not good. However let me try to correct some grammar errors, in order to help you realize what' wrong in the writing below:

"I had (HAVE) read this article for 3 times since I really wantED to learn something about highschool here in case my kids need help in the future.  My conclusioN is NO POINT.  I really don't get what this article wantS to express.  What is the point?  

By the way, my three cousins had("had" CAN BE REMOVED) graduated from unionville highschool ( they all be(HAVE BEEN) here since grade 8).  One of my close friend's (FRIENDS')son just enrollED in bayview highschool last september and one of my friend's daughterS (or FRIENDS' DAUGHTER) have (HAS) been in seneca hill high school for more than 2 years (SINCE MORE THAN TWO YERAS AGO).  Never hear (I HAVE NEVER HEARD)about something (ANYTHING) complication (SO COMPLICATED) when I discussED with them about their school life.  My personal feeling is THAT the school life here is OK (ALRIGHT) excepte (EXCEPT) in some unsafe community (COMMUNITIES).   Hope parents won't be panic by misleading OF THIS ARTICLE.

LEARNING IS LIFE LONG PROCEDURES, ISN'T IT? ESPECIALLY IN A NEW ENVIRONMENT.
Thinkaboutit 发表于 2011-6-14 12:08

I admit there are some mis-spellings and gramatic mistakes.    Unfortunately, some of your corrections is very stereotype.  Sticked on the grammar that you learn in high school.  Strongly suggest you read more native articles such as those in "Toronto Star", "Reader" or "Canadian Business"  You will understand that English as a language is very flexible.   

Anyway,  thank you for your corrections and will do more proof reading in the future.

Totally agree that LEARNING IS LIFE LONG PROCEDURES, ISN'T IT? ESPECIALLY IN A NEW ENVIRONMENT
回复

使用道具 举报

17#
发表于 2011-6-14 13:56:11 | 只看该作者
我觉得这是一篇很有用的文章!谢谢作者分享!
回复

使用道具 举报

18#
发表于 2011-6-14 14:44:08 | 只看该作者
写中文英文都没问题. 可是连起码的英语语法都不懂就不要乱写了.  

"I am confident" should be followed by the preposition "in" or "with".

For example, "I am confident in (with) my English".   

A singular pronoun should be followed by "has" if you want to use the verb "have";

"high school" are two separate words, just like you do not use "myfather"

The last sentence  is more ridiculous - it does not even have an object where it should have (a noun or a pronoun).  It should be like "...by this misleading article".   

It is not a bad thing to write in Chinese oglish.  It is the level of English proficiency of the writer that is laughable.
中国音乐 发表于 2011-6-14 14:45

Thank you for your time and effort.  
I understand many Chinese learner familiar with following website.  Please check and thank you
highschool    http://www.iciba.com/highschool/
confident on:    http://www.iciba.com/confident%20on/     see the sample sentence. you are partically right since it can also follow by IN

Adjective (such as misleading) could be use as noun sometimes when speaker sure audients understand what he or she means.  Such as "poor"  or "rich" can refer to  poor people or rich people.  

You are absolutely right !  It is not a shame to have poor English but being arrogant is.   

By the way, I don't know the names of the countires those newpaper are printed.   furthermore, I don't know some of those newpapers either.   I read English newpapers just to improve English not want to be an expert in media field.
回复

使用道具 举报

19#
发表于 2011-6-14 14:51:11 | 只看该作者
请不要用英文写你的评论,太多的语法错误让人无法卒读。what is the point writing in english here? for what?
salzhang 发表于 2011-6-14 10:23 http://bbs.51.ca/images/common/back.gif

:yes:
回复

使用道具 举报

20#
发表于 2011-6-14 15:01:09 | 只看该作者
回复 23# ruth1

For fun!
回复

使用道具 举报

21#
发表于 2011-6-14 15:04:46 | 只看该作者
大家好~

这文章绝对是我自己写的,我爸妈要能把我的英文文章读懂且翻译过来,那他们俩的英文就上了新的一个台阶了。
另外我说“小孩儿”的时候纯粹是在学校内和中国同学们混得时候说惯了这个词,没别的意思。我今年毕业,属于正常的12年级的年龄。=_________=

@hack2,香港味是什么味?=D

另外,针对于说我不该stereotype的几位:我真的试着不去stereotype了,我在文章里也说过好几次,人都是不一样的,我的归类也很片面不全体。但是既然有这些群体的存在,肯定一起玩儿的人还是有共同点的。我写这个文章主要是前段时间太闲,我妈又让想我练练我的中文,然后我又很厚颜无耻的决定干脆一不做二不休的投投稿。。大家看看乐乐就好,不用太紧张,高中这个经历每个人都不太一样。我的朋友也很散,哪个群体里面都或多或少的认识一些,我不是说一个群体里的所有人都一模一样。
可能说得还是不够明白,希望大家没有误解。我没有想歧视或贬低任何群体。

多谢大家画时间看然后这么热烈的讨论啊!献丑了。。哈哈哈
回复

使用道具 举报

22#
发表于 2011-6-14 16:40:51 | 只看该作者

我的加国高中生活:试着给大家归个类

本帖最后由 高迅电子 于 2011-6-14 17:44 编辑
不像一个小孩子写的,够成熟
啃得鸡 发表于 2011-6-14 09:36

不错的高中作文 :wink:
回复

使用道具 举报

23#
发表于 2011-6-14 17:26:32 | 只看该作者
强烈鄙视那些上中文论坛,而用英文回复的人.
回复

使用道具 举报

24#
发表于 2011-6-14 18:01:00 | 只看该作者
英语错误太多。  4级绝对不及格。
中国音乐 发表于 2011-6-14 10:33

麻烦你帮她(他)改改,改到6级就可以了。
回复

使用道具 举报

25#
发表于 2011-6-14 18:16:08 | 只看该作者
很好,GOOD GOOD STUDY,DAY DAY UP!
回复

使用道具 举报

26#
发表于 2011-6-14 19:06:50 | 只看该作者
以一个妈妈的身份支持你。儿子和你同龄但是比你早来一年(二年级)。他可写不出你的水品,佩服你父母对你的中文教育。我儿子经常和我交流他们的社交活动,好像分类比你这个还多啊。他还说很少有人是固定的某一类,大部分孩子属于混合型的。还有一个有趣的事是他也常说“我们小孩“,我就打趣他:”你还是小孩吗?“
那个说你的文章没意义的爱写英文的阿姨或者叔叔的亲戚小孩应该不属于你写的范围之内,因为那些孩子是中学以后来加拿大的。我儿子说这类孩子或者是暴发户整天玩的或者属于只会学习的,他们的交友范围基本也是同类。所以你的文章对他/她来说实在没有意义。
要上大学了,祝你大学能交到更多的好朋友。
回复

使用道具 举报

27#
发表于 2011-6-14 19:18:09 | 只看该作者
再说几句,几位对文章提出异议甚至说“垃圾”的有点过分。一个三年级就来加拿大,现在还能用流利的中文描述自己高中生活的孩子是值得成年人赞扬鼓励的。如果你家里有中学生,和你的孩子交流一下;如果家里没有中学生,就当学习了。不要用中国式的成年人的思维去评价这篇文章。
回复

使用道具 举报

28#
发表于 2011-6-14 19:21:39 | 只看该作者
那谁,您的英语也忒差了点,问题是您自己还陶醉在其中,自认为还很好,您这样是学不好英语的。
回复

使用道具 举报

29#
发表于 2011-6-14 19:35:02 | 只看该作者
回复  中国音乐

I write in English because My computer setting for Chinese has problem.  I am also confident on my English.   Although Level 4 and 6 are very stupid English tests.  I passed them with high score many years ago.  Sad for all of you, who may master very well in English grammar, but can't communicate with people in English.  Please pick up a piece of "Toronto Star" and read an article.  you will find how stupid the grammar you learned in China.
zhen2005 发表于 2011-6-14 11:04 http://bbs.51.ca/images/common/back.gif

关键是在这个中文论坛上没人愿意费神看你这种长篇英文,不管你的英文好还是坏.毕竟这里的读者看中文要比看英文舒服多了. 所以如果你真想让别人了解你的见解,还是去想办法修好你的中文输入法吧.
回复

使用道具 举报

30#
发表于 2011-6-14 20:04:40 | 只看该作者
I had read this article for 3 times since I really want to learn something about highschool here in case my kids need help in the future.  My conclusio is NO POINT.  I really don't get what this article want to express.  What is the point?  

By the way, my three cousins had graduated from unionville highschool ( they all be here since grade 8).  One of my close friend's son just enroll in bayview highschool last september and one of my friend's daughter have been in seneca hill high school for more than 2 years.  Never hear about something complication when I discuss with them about their school life.  My personal feeling is the school life here is OK excepte in some unsafe community.   Hope parents won't be panic by misleading.
zhen2005 发表于 2011-6-14 09:01 http://bbs.51.ca/images/common/back.gif

To Zhen2005: 儿子,也是一个12年级的高中生对您以上言论只有一个字的评价“clueless".
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表