楼主
发表于 2007-3-19 01:56:14 | 只看该作者 |只看大图 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

相关文章内容摘要

请网友出主意:如果我们要招聘记者编辑,办一个娱乐性、文化性栏目(关键是能够持续有题材,不会半途而废),该怎么办? ... [ 查看全文 ]

§ 发表于 2007-3-19
为娱乐而娱乐只能死路一条

学习一下我在多伦多文艺座谈会上的讲话吧

闭门早车,出门难以合辙。出了国,我高兴之处就在于可以呼吸到自由的空气,虽然有很多人知道如何呼吸自由的空气,非要把鼻子往污浊的娱乐圈里凑。

Rolia晚会办了那么多年,我一次都没参加过,也没参观过。参加和参观有什么区别和联系?玩过《三国志》的人士应该知道。有一次我和一对rolia上相约的网友一起吃自助餐,我试探性地问他们是否去rolia的晚会,他们的嘴快要撇到后脑勺似的说,我们连CCTV的春晚都从来不看,怎么会去看ro晚?rolia晚会、湖南同乡晚会、全球华人晚会的fans看好了,我不是贬低你们的艺术造纸,但是确实有些人对“文艺”二字刻骨仇恨,避之不及,不论无知还是偏见,我们对于歌舞升平就是提不起兴趣。

至于熟人文化,当初某报社主管精心炮制的反映本地题材在CCTV热播过之后一蹶不振的某连续剧各位想必看过一两分钟。穿新鞋,走老路不是办法;穿别人的鞋走路了,让别人找鞋更不道德。破四旧,立四新的闹剧过去了那么多年,很多人还是没有汲取教训。四新不是不可立,关键是如何立。所谓熟人文化,只能引起华人社区的更多纠纷,加剧华人社会的对立和隔阂,于华人大众所倡导的团结精神背道而驰,此路不通。

来到一个新社区,既能体会到 “劝君更尽一杯酒西出阳关无故人”的沧桑,又能感受到“莫愁钱路无知己,天下谁人不识君”的欣喜。

给我10万块,我都不想看刘欢。不把孩子倒掉,没法清洗浴缸希望那些大腕明星,绯闻花边,鲜花泪水,鸡鸭狗仔,都远离我的清静生活。

但是,树欲静而风不知,今天吃了老唐的两块牛排,不能不对理财之路有新的认识。希望这种一人向隅、众皆不乐的伎俩不会影响歌舞升平的雅兴。
沙发
发表于 2007-3-19 05:15:03 | 只看该作者
Good question!
Great topic!!
Excellent project!!!

“最后,这篇文章的目的就是希望广大网友给我们网站出主意:如果我们要招聘记者编辑,办一个娱乐性、文化性栏目(关键是能够持续有题材,不会半途而废),该怎么办?”

My  personal opinions are:

1.        Both of Mr.Zhao’ brothers are kind people with some good social and technical skills. That is why 51.ca is successful.  

2.  Both of Mr.Zhao’s brothers have done so many good things (I can lists them out ), but why do so many people still ”不买 their 帐”?  

There are 2 main reasons as follows, I think.

a.        They do not really understand what the public service in a public business is. Or say "What are the essential concepts of public service in a business?"  Of course, their current level in service is much higher than the average of Chinese Toronto community. I refers to the real success in a business.   So far there is a big and wide gap to a good achievement.

b.  Relating with the above (a),   the management system of 51.ca is a bottleneck. I think it indeed needs a breakthrough if  Mr.Zhao’s brothers do not want to sell their website and treat it as their son or their career.

3.        So,  you’d better plan it well before you really “招聘记者编辑”….. I.e it might be successful, who knows, but so far I am not optimistic about it.

4.  I really want our community to have an outstanding media. So, best wishes to 51.ca.

1174299302.jpg (0 Bytes, 下载次数: 30)

1174299302.jpg
板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2007-3-19 10:34:47 | 只看该作者

be specific, please.

What you are talking about is strategical, and what we need is something tactical.

最初由[jan_ai Zhang]发布
Good question!
Great topic!!
Excellent project!!!

“最后,这篇文章的目的就是希望广大网友给我们网站出主意:如果我们要招聘记者编辑,办一个娱乐性、文化性栏目(关键是能够持续有题材,不会半途而废),该怎么办?”

My  personal opinions are:

1.        Both of Mr.Zhao’ brothers are kind people with some good social and technical skills. That is why 51.ca is successful.  

2.  Both of Mr.Zhao’s brothers has done so many good things (I can lists them out ), but why do so many people still ”不买 their 帐”?  

There are 2 main reasons as follows, I think.

a.        They do not really understand what the public service in a public business is. Or say what are the essential concepts of public service in a business?  Of course, their current is much higher than the average of Chinese Toronto community. I refers to the real success in a business.   

b.  Relating with the above a,   the management system of 51.ca is a bottleneck. I think it indeed needs a breakthrough if  Mr.Zhao’s brothers do not want to sell their website and treat it as their son or their career.

3.        So,  you’d better plan it well before you really “招聘记者编辑”….. I.e it might be successful, who knows, but so far I am not optimistic about it.

4.  I really want our community to have an outstanding media. So, best wishes to 51.ca.
地板
 楼主| 发表于 2007-3-19 10:37:24 | 只看该作者

你们没听够你们就去吧

最初由[alfonso]发布
sunny2008和赵平波先生们探讨过邀请刘欢来做专场演出的可行性,10万元的演员劳务费,25元的票价,20000人保证的票房收入.赢利全部用于慈善.  

题目太大, 赵平波先生建议找侨领商量 .
有些人会买25块钱一张的票,但是不愿负担20块一张的parking lot. 不要忘记空中王子阿加力的遭遇,诺大天鸿体育馆,钢丝上一个人,钢丝下面就200人。
5#
发表于 2007-3-19 11:21:02 | 只看该作者
也是考虑文化生活匮乏,我和几个朋友在尝试办一份电子杂志。
这是刚出来的第三期,也在探索之中,如果有合作就最好了
exe版本是有翻页效果的,可以包含视频、音频、flash等
Full version (EXE): http://www.itimesweek.com/PGK97391M/iTimes_200703_full.exe
Elite version (PDF): http://www.itimesweek.com/PGK97391M/iTimes_200703_elite.pdf
6#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-3-19 11:35:17 | 只看该作者

你们是要自娱还是娱人

最初由[Arthur001]发布
也是考虑文化生活匮乏,我和几个朋友在尝试办一份电子杂志。
这是刚出来的第三期,也在探索之中,如果有合作就最好了
exe版本是有翻页效果的,可以包含视频、音频、flash等
Full version (EXE): http://www.itimesweek.com/PGK97391M/iTimes_200703_full.exe
Elite version (PDF): http://www.itimesweek.com/PGK97391M/iTimes_200703_elite.pdf

看见杂志,并不就抛在路上以显其平民化,只要有养料,也和朋友们像图片电影一样的下载,只不用它来忽悠人。
7#
发表于 2007-3-19 11:45:51 | 只看该作者

回复:你们是要自娱还是娱人

最初由[哇咧]发布
你们是要自娱还是娱人

并没有刻意的要平民化或是贵族化,只是尝试,目前更接近于自娱自乐,这个杂志是我排版,几个编辑在供稿,人力有限,时间有限,几个写手写的文章我觉得还是不错,只是我的排版水平有限,只能很粗糙了。
另外内容还不丰富,主要是没有更多的稿件,因为我们倾向于原创,如果有更多人参与就更好了
8#
发表于 2007-3-19 11:47:46 | 只看该作者
要娱乐,简单阿。多上猛人和猛帖!
9#
发表于 2007-3-19 11:48:37 | 只看该作者

回复:你们是要自娱还是娱人

最初由[哇咧]发布
你们是要自娱还是娱人

不能自娱,焉能娱人
10#
发表于 2007-3-19 12:02:25 | 只看该作者

The problem is ...

It is very hard to find a best way to make everybody happy or get what they want.

E.g. I want to learn "BeiJing Opera", if in china, I can easily to find a place, but in toronto I never heard sb talking about it. If a guy want to learn "Si Chuan change face", it is more impossible. But all of these things can be easily get done in china.

Basis of culture is very hard to build, specially for chinese. Do NOT forget there are 56 nations, 31 provinces, 3000 counties, 1.4billion ppl in china. You can not replicate a china in toronto.

Make sense?
11#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-3-19 12:35:16 | 只看该作者

回复:The problem is ...

最初由[lytop]发布
The problem is ...

It is very hard to find a best way to make everybody happy or get what they want.

E.g. I want to learn "BeiJing Opera", if in china, I can easily to find a place, but in toronto I never heard sb talking about it. If a guy want to learn "Si Chuan change face", it is more impossible. But all of these things can be easily get done in china.

Basis of culture is very hard to build, specially for chinese. Do NOT forget there are 56 nations, 31 provinces, 3000 counties, 1.4billion ppl in china. You can not replicate a china in toronto.

Make sense?
You answered your own question. With so many options, why are your holding yourself on BeiJing Opera? 传统文化拜师学艺的过程非常复杂,不似在北美什么玩意买盘DVD,买本书就能学。
12#
发表于 2007-3-19 12:41:08 | 只看该作者

That's a sample

I just say "Beijing Opera" is one of my expecting thing what I want to learn and hear. It does NOT mean you or sb else need learn it. There is only 1% ppl like it. In china also, maybe less than 1%.

The point is, if you want to get more native chinese culture things or enjoy it, you have to stay in a place with good conditions. If in toronot, there are enough chinese population, you will find it is easy to get what you like and want.

If I find a place to learn, hear or sing "Beijing Opera". for me, I will very satisfied with the "culture basis" in Toronto.

Do you get the point?
13#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-3-19 12:58:51 | 只看该作者

回复:That's a sample

最初由[lytop]发布
That's a sample

I just say "Beijing Opera" is one of my expecting thing what I want to learn and hear. It does NOT mean you or sb else need learn it. There is only 1% ppl like it. In china also, maybe less than 1%.

The point is, if you want to get more native chinese culture things or enjoy it, you have to stay in a place with good conditions. If in toronot, there are enough chinese population, you will find it is easy to get what you like and want.

If I find a place to learn, hear or sing "Beijing Opera". for me, I will very satisfied with the "culture basis" in Toronto.

Do you get the point?
honestly, I don't get the point and probably never will.
京剧讲究 唱念坐打,风格有传统现代,流派也有好几个,如果我有此兴趣,一定先上网搜索

http://www.shidaiguocui.com/class_list.php?more=1&sort=2

再上网下载
http://find.verycd.com/folders/%E4%BA%AC%E5%89%A7

定电视频道
http://www.cctv.com/opera/

邮购相关产品
http://www.joyo.com/detail/produ ... &source=wanggou

托人带音像资料
http://www.51.ca/service/servicedisplay.php?s=&serviceid=69

抽空到公园或者在浴室里吊吊嗓子

把能收集到手的资料都看一遍,掰开了,嚼碎了,实践了,练习了,到湖南晚会,rolia晚会上玩票几把,再来感叹什么多伦多学京戏无门。
14#
发表于 2007-3-19 13:05:32 | 只看该作者

Forget it.

15#
发表于 2007-3-19 13:11:29 | 只看该作者

You are a guy think internet is

everything

So, you are probably staying at home or somewhere surf on internet everyday. because "On the internet, nobody knows you are a dog. "

But, cultural thing is NOT internet, you can learn or research sth by yourself, but it is NOT a culture. You may learned a lot, but you can not feel it. Culture is the heritage from your ancestor. Today if you think you are a chinese, because you get your culture from your parents. if sb looks like chinese but does NOT speak any chinese, he called CBC or banana man.

Cultrure can NOT get just from CD or Internet, if it can, we need NOT invite Liu Huan or sb come to Toronto to sing, because sb can study sing like Liu Huan from CD or TV. Is it what you mean and want?

DIY is not suitable for culture.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表