沙发
发表于 2005-11-25 01:04:04 | 只看该作者
To become a Canadian citizen you must:

be 18 years of age or older;
be a permanent resident of Canada;
have lived in Canada for at least three of the four years before applying;
be able to communicate in either English or French;
know about Canada;

A child (under 18 years of age) must be a permanent resident of Canada to apply for Canadian citizenship. To apply on behalf of your child you must either:

already be a citizen; or
apply for citizenship together as a family.
板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2005-11-25 08:07:53 | 只看该作者

thank you,

but you did not get my point.
地板
发表于 2005-11-25 09:39:02 | 只看该作者

回复:thank you,

最初由[AndyWang]发布
thank you,

but you did not get my point.

I totally understand what you mean.

It is possible the child can become a canadian citizen. So what, are you plan to pay more than $10,000CDN for hospital expenses?  And the government of Canada will not grant you immigarnt status because of this child. He has to go back to China together with you when visa expired.
5#
 楼主| 发表于 2005-11-25 19:21:04 | 只看该作者

thank you so much!

do you have some websites  relate to this topic? I have more questions to ask you. now , i want to know two issues:
1. you mean the child has to return to China when my visa expire?  If my relative in Canada can take care of him, is it OK? I do not really care for canadian status. I just want to have more children and he will be canadian citizen.
2. Can I take my child to China if my visa expire? maybe two years later, I will apply for immigrating. then I can take him back to Canada. do you think it is possiable?  
thank you so much!
6#
发表于 2005-11-25 22:37:06 | 只看该作者

回复:thank you so much!

最初由[AndyWang]发布
thank you so much!

do you have some websites  relate to this topic? I have more questions to ask you. now , i want to know two issues:
1. you mean the child has to return to China when my visa expire?  If my relative in Canada can take care of him, is it OK? I do not really care for canadian status. I just want to have more children and he will be canadian citizen.
2. Can I take my child to China if my visa expire? maybe two years later, I will apply for immigrating. then I can take him back to Canada. do you think it is possiable?  
thank you so much!

go to http://rolia.net/forum/forum_list.php?_bno=40&_cno=4250&  , ask the same question, you will get the answer
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表