打印 上一主题 下一主题

[求助]我要读商科,请各位朋友推荐几所学校。

31#
发表于 2005-1-17 11:40:07 | 只看该作者
最初由[skytoronto]发布
多大商科排名很好,又有在读工作机会

Btw, man.

You are kinda joking.
Commerce and Eco students in UT have no chance to do any co-op program.

If you are in UTSC, it must be some kinda courses like MGT. Frankly, I think if it is, you'd better say MGT instead of business(UT doesnt have any program names business) or Commerce.

Anywayz, I agree with you that UT is one of the best in Canada .
32#
发表于 2005-1-17 14:43:13 | 只看该作者

Treat people the same way!

最初由[且听风吟]发布
Hey! Forget the rank from Times!
Thatz the most funny rank by stupid British newspaper!

You know wat? In another rank relsead from Times,
Peking University is the Top10-20 in the world.
It cannot be more funny and foolish!

Among the Top 50 in the world from that rank, 50% from UK and Ausralian Universities.

The ranks by Times are juz for attracting ppl to UK and earn money from those poor International students.

From the most relieable US news.
Rotman ranks as high as Schuilch, Ivey.
But dun forget how fast Rotman improves.

In the rank for business school I saw before relsead in the US,
Rotman is the 19 in the world, Ivey 23 and Schuilch 27.

anywayz,all of these are not important.
Dun attack other ppl juz because of those useless ranks.

Do respect every people in this forum, please.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey, I am really disappointed at your comments.  With so many words I typed is try to provide accurate and detailed information to those who really need them.  I don't think there were any words showing no repect or intend to attack others.  On the other hand, no matter who you are, please respect other people's work and don't mix it up!  Remember you are dealing with the whole site, make more considerate comments before type as it doddle!
33#
发表于 2005-1-17 21:40:26 | 只看该作者
Sorry about anything making you feel uncomfortable.

I'm juz trying to do the best to manage this place better. I've recieved some bad comments on my posts. I'd better say sorry for those word posted when I am the webmaster.

I didnt mean to say anything unfriendly. Maybe the "Times" made me think of a great arguement on a very famous BBS forum in China. Frankly speaking, as a common friend not a webmaster, to be responsible to the ppl who are viewing this website, I have to say : Dun trust any Britsh newspaper and magizine's rank--

the reason are:

1. It is the first time that Britsh media releasing the Rank and most of the professor they are interviewing are in England and Austrulia. We can assume that they are juz trying to attract more Chinese ppl to England because only CHinese ppl like ranks.

2. According to the rank of 2005 world universities. You can easily find out those very funny thing: I rejected Peking(9),accepted the USTC(10-20) but finally I did choose the Uof T(22 or lower). Peking is one of the best university of CHina but every Chinese has also admitted that it cannot be the Top100. Don't need to mention the positions of AU university and the CA universities positions. It is totally chaos.

Times isn't so reliable that is juz wat I said. If this makes you disappoint, sorry for that. I didnt notice...I wont say anything more. If because of other misunderstandings,that is my fault I should express my views more clearly.

For a friendly notice to any ppl who are still thinking ranks are important:

1. Don't over-value the general rank. For example, Harvard is the best but in many aspects, it is out of the Top 20 even the top 50.

2. I suggest you guys to read the ranks from US news. It has provided us the most accpetable and reliable ranks for a long time.

BTW, in the lastest US news. Rotman, Ivey and Schuich are nearly in the same position thus I think they are equally the same good but with different features. You'd better come to attend their lectures to choose the best one for you.

York is honored by its class size. That could be a more important trait for some ppl than the business school rank.
34#
发表于 2005-1-17 21:43:32 | 只看该作者
I'd better do comment personally...@_@
Dun consider me as some webmaster lar.
I am juz joing the discussion but forcing or commanding sth..

Sigh...^_^I will change my bad behaviours in the future.
35#
发表于 2005-1-17 21:59:29 | 只看该作者
不管是MGT还是business 都是商科吧。 其实每个商科的学生都要学经济ECO,所以不可能你只学MGT。 UTSC的学生也要学ECO呀老兄!
36#
发表于 2005-1-18 18:58:40 | 只看该作者
Man....MGT is different from Commerce and ECO.
They are all different ar................................@_@

Sigh...Eco students are the most happy guys who have only 10 hrs lec and no lab no tutor....faint!!!!!!1

I have 32 hrs per week....
37#
发表于 2005-1-18 19:00:16 | 只看该作者
lol
let's try UT's website to figure it out
38#
发表于 2005-1-19 15:36:06 | 只看该作者
大学的入学考试比托福还难,免了吧
39#
发表于 2005-3-10 13:39:23 | 只看该作者

你现在有没有选择好学校?

不知道你现在有没有选择好学校!!!