对于以上一些见解,本人只能同意一部分,我现在就读多大商科,你若有意考多大和了解上多大后的一切情况,我可以帮你。 电话:647-883-1999,找Jay
17#
发表于 2005-1-8 00:26:17 | 只看该作者
多大商科排名很好,又有在读工作机会
18#
发表于 2005-1-13 18:39:28 | 只看该作者
最初由[skytoronto]发布
多大商科排名很好,又有在读工作机会
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
但多大商科排名还没York和Western Ontario的排名高,全球前三十名。
19#
发表于 2005-1-13 21:08:22 | 只看该作者
请问你看的是哪个网站的排名?u must be joking..
20#
发表于 2005-1-13 22:24:55 | 只看该作者
最初由[skytoronto]发布
请问你看的是哪个网站的排名?u must be joking..
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
连这个都不知道?!还要去指导别人?多大垃圾都是宝吗?
21#
发表于 2005-1-13 22:32:14 | 只看该作者
If you want to check it out...

Schulich School of Business from York U is ranked 22nd in the world by both the Financial Times of London and the Economist Intelligence Unit, the business research and intelligence arm of The Economist magazine, in their annual rankings of the world's top 100 MBA programs. Schulich is ranked 14th worldwide in The Wall Street Journal's new Top International Schools ranking, and as one of the top ten schools in the world outside the US by Forbes, the Economist Intelligence Unit and the Financial Times. It is also ranked among the top six schools in the world in the field of corporate social responsibility by the World Resources Institute and the Aspen Institute.
22#
发表于 2005-1-13 22:42:38 | 只看该作者
Richard Ivey School from Western Ontario...

The Wall Street Journal (September 2004) 4th Annual Wall Street Journal MBA survey ranked the Richard Ivey School of Business as the top-ranked Canadian business school.

The Financial Times (May 17, 2004) survey of the world's top 40 providers of executive education ranked Ivey 20th in the world.

Business Week (October 2004)
In Business Week’s bi-annual ranking of MBA programs, Ivey was ranked 6th out of the top 10 international schools, maintaining the same position as 2002.

The Financial Times (January 26th, 2004) released its fifth annual ranking of MBA schools around the world - this year, Ivey was ranked 29th out of 100 and is the only Canadian business school that has been ranked among the top 35 schools for five consecutive years and holds the best 3-year average rank of 23rd in the world - the best of any Canadian business school.
23#
发表于 2005-1-14 11:59:07 | 只看该作者
I guess u 'd better take some ESL courses first, when u say York, it's York, but Schulich School is a seperate business school, it ranks so different from the bisiness program of York, so plz make everthing more clear next time when u r typing in English. Besides, can I ask you which university U are in or graduated from? I hope the answer is a top university. at least better than UT,  If not, please take more time working on it. Doing so much research wont make u top... also, if you think critisizing others will make u happy, keep doing it, I dont care.
Have a good day! Be happy!
24#
发表于 2005-1-14 20:28:25 | 只看该作者
Schulich 商学院是属于york的
只是Schulich毕业的学生从来不认为自己是York的学生
25#
发表于 2005-1-15 02:41:58 | 只看该作者
最初由[skytoronto]发布
I guess u 'd better take some ESL courses first, when u say York, it's York, but Schulich School is a seperate business school, it ranks so different from the bisiness program of York, so plz make everthing more clear next time when u r typing in English. Besides, can I ask you which university U are in or graduated from? I hope the answer is a top university. at least better than UT,  If not, please take more time working on it. Doing so much research wont make u top... also, if you think critisizing others will make u happy, keep doing it, I dont care.
Have a good day! Be happy!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you want to criticise others, please improve yourself first, at least your English.  Actually I wanted to clarify something for you, however, I really could not understand what you were trying to say above.  I feel sorry for you!
26#
发表于 2005-1-15 22:23:09 | 只看该作者
it seems u still dont wana say which university u 've ever attended or u r currently attending, dont let us wait too long for that , ok?
27#
发表于 2005-1-16 01:58:44 | 只看该作者
最初由[skytoronto]发布
it seems u still dont wana say which university u 've ever attended or u r currently attending, dont let us wait too long for that , ok?
It doesn't matter which university I attended or I am attending, but I still want to advise you to improve yourself, a little knowledge is dangerous.
28#
发表于 2005-1-16 23:10:10 | 只看该作者
最初由[罗渣士]发布

多大垃圾都是宝吗?

呵呵, 看来你的水平也不高吗, 只是不清楚排名,就说人家是垃圾,为免太不友善了吧, 我猜是因为妒嫉 :smile:
29#
发表于 2005-1-17 01:50:49 | 只看该作者

排名永远是激励我们上进的动力!

最初由[荧火虫不哭]发布
呵呵, 看来你的水平也不高吗, 只是不清楚排名,就说人家是垃圾,为免太不友善了吧, 我猜是因为妒嫉 :smile:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
能够就读第一流的商学院,是你嫉妒不来的,排名是学院实力的充分体现,是客观存在的,我当年毕业的MBA学院排名远在多大之上,不过我也没有因此轻视任何人。只不过如果想在这个网站指点别人的话,就必须客观地提供真实的资源,要本着对于广大有志进学的朋友们负责的态度,而不要信口开河,误人子弟;如果是因为自己孤陋寡闻,那就要踏踏实实地先进行详实的调研然后再发言。无论如何,有恒心,有实力的国人都能够在名校崭露头角,一显身手!
30#
发表于 2005-1-17 11:35:50 | 只看该作者
Hey! Forget the rank from Times!
Thatz the most funny rank by stupid British newspaper!

You know wat? In another rank relsead from Times,
Peking University is the Top10-20 in the world.
It cannot be more funny and foolish!

Among the Top 50 in the world from that rank, 50% from UK and Ausralian Universities.

The ranks by Times are juz for attracting ppl to UK and earn money from those poor International students.

From the most relieable US news.
Rotman ranks as high as Schuilch, Ivey.
But dun forget how fast Rotman improves.

In the rank for business school I saw before relsead in the US,
Rotman is the 19 in the world, Ivey 23 and Schuilch 27.

anywayz,all of these are not important.
Dun attack other ppl juz because of those useless ranks.

Do respect every people in this forum, please.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表