不是说房地产的帖要倒着想吗?
说跌了, 就是涨了哦.
llca 发表于 2013-2-19 11:22

如果现在说房地产跌的帖子要倒着想, 那前几年那么多说房地产涨的帖子怎么看?
回复

使用道具 举报

15#
发表于 2013-2-19 19:11:08 | 只看该作者
想起了前美联储主席格林斯潘下台前后, 一再警告美国房地产债务有问题, 结果下任上台没一年, 美国房地产就崩盘了. Carney是不是也知道混不下去了?
加拿大老张 发表于 2013-2-19 09:46

可能是他知道的事情太多了,又不好逐一道出,所以一走了之。

谁知道他是否打算近期卖掉在加拿大的房子?
回复

使用道具 举报

14#
发表于 2013-2-19 11:22:16 | 只看该作者
JJ们还在坚持最后一分钟, 不过JJ鼓吹的所谓多伦多华人置业热点C15区, 可是大跌11%了, JJ们不自己买几套搞"投资"?
加拿大老张 发表于 2013-2-19 07:49 http://bbs.51.ca/images/common/back.gif

不是说房地产的帖要倒着想吗?
说跌了, 就是涨了哦.
回复

使用道具 举报

13#
发表于 2013-2-19 09:49:53 | 只看该作者
JJ们还在坚持最后一分钟, 不过JJ鼓吹的所谓多伦多华人置业热点C15区, 可是大跌11%了, JJ们不自己买几套搞"投资"?
回复

使用道具 举报

12#
发表于 2013-2-19 09:46:52 | 只看该作者
现在频频出现Mark Carney的谈话是否预示什么?请拭目以待。
老子 发表于 2013-2-19 00:15

想起了前美联储主席格林斯潘下台前后, 一再警告美国房地产债务有问题, 结果下任上台没一年, 美国房地产就崩盘了. Carney是不是也知道混不下去了?
回复

使用道具 举报

11#
发表于 2013-2-19 00:15:16 | 只看该作者
现在频频出现Mark Carney的谈话是否预示什么?请拭目以待。
回复

使用道具 举报

10#
发表于 2013-2-18 22:25:36 | 只看该作者
每个有关房市的文章都很火,但这个怎么就不那么火呢?
其实,即使是自住房,也是一种长线投资。有点闲钱,放在钱行里,天天(夸张了点)有银行的打电话给你,让你的钱变成他的!不投吧,明摆的,每年的通货膨胀,钱放在银行里每年贬2~3%。
对于会投资的人,可能把这些钱炒股可能合算。
对不会钻营的老实人,像卡泥说的那样,靠辛苦去致富,但当熬了几年,手里攒了几个钱,想了又想,犹豫了好几年,总怕吃亏,到现在一回头,发现当时自己可以买的房子已涨了好多好多,自己辛苦攒的那点钱,还不够房价涨的个零头。听到现在的这个消息,更不敢出手了!
又有些人,看见房价涨了又涨,一咬牙,一跺脚,下了Offer。下了就下了吧,又整天挂念自己买的是不是划算,自己白操心!其实,即已进去了,涨跌与你有个毛相干,完全自找麻烦!
人生真是苦呵!谁能解救这群众生呢?
实际上,都是不知足的缘故!
USBenq 发表于 2013-2-18 20:45 http://bbs.51.ca/images/common/back.gif

So the poor will get poorer ?and the rich will get richer . So government and the 1% richest can easily control the 99%. So the 99% will have to be slave for the 1%.
We come over to the world for a such a short term. God gives everybody such a limited time. We can only try our best to do as much as we can. We will be able to become the 1%. At least we need to make some progress and feel some achievement.
The whole system encourage people to be lazy and pay welfare money to the dum dummy . or the lazy dum dummy get paid to stay at home doing nothing . The bad get paid to take drugs . The bad get free legal to sue people. both The bad and the dum get paid.
We work hard but we get charged for tax and any other penalty if we are not care for. we are good people so we are easily got controlled .?
Have you ever heard that the working people don't make money but the money making people don t work ? I would type Chinese if i could. I hope you understand what i mean.
The rate of increasing of the wage can not catch up with the rate of the increasing of the house price. ?it is true. ?when some people realize it is true, they buy house.
The sad thing is some people never realize that because government encourage and support dum dummy . some people never go to school and learn something they got free welfare money and they don't need to go to school. The weed , the drugs and the loud music are enough for them.
Worry means no self confidence. no self confidence means no knowledge. No knowledge means dummy...................
So government or insurance company can easily fool these people .
Some people get ripped , some people get robbed..................
This is the world. it happened between country and country , people and people.
I agree with it really depend on how people think about it.
Money comes and goes.
We cant control though we know something must be wrong.

So the poor will get poorer ?and the rich will get richer . So government and the 1% richest can easily control the 99%. So the 99% will have to be slave for the 1%.
We come over to the world for a such a short term. God gives everybody such a limited time. We can only try our best to do as much as we can. We will be able to become the 1%. At least we need to make some progress and feel some achievement.
The whole system encourage people to be lazy and pay welfare money to the dum dummy . or the lazy dum dummy get paid to stay at home doing nothing . The bad get paid to take drugs . The bad get free legal to sue people. both The bad and the dum get paid.
We work hard but we get charged for tax and any other penalty if we are not care for. we are good people so we are easily got controlled .?
Have you ever heard that the working people don't make money but the money making people don t work ? I would type Chinese if i could. I hope you understand what i mean.
The rate of increasing of the wage can not catch up with the rate of the increasing of the house price. ?it is true. ?when some people realize it is true, they buy house.
The sad thing is some people never realize that because government encourage and support dum dummy . some people never go to school and learn something they got free welfare money and they don't need to go to school. The weed , the drugs and the loud music are enough for them.
Worry means no self confidence. no self confidence means no knowledge. No knowledge means dummy...................
Money comes and goes.
回复

使用道具 举报

9#
发表于 2013-2-18 22:24:07 | 只看该作者
其实,即使是自住房,也是一种长线投资。有点闲钱,放在钱行里,天天(夸张了点)有银行的打电话给你,让你的钱变成他的!不投吧,明摆的,每年的通货膨胀,钱放在银行里每年贬2~3%。
对于会投资的人,可能把这些钱炒股可能合算。
对不会钻营的老实人,像卡泥说的那样,靠辛苦去致富,但当熬了几年,手里攒了几个钱,想了又想,犹豫了好几年,总怕吃亏,到现在一回头,发现当时自己可以买的房子已涨了好多好多,自己辛苦攒的那点钱,还不够房价涨的个零头。听到现在的这个消息,更不敢出手了!
又有些人,看见房价涨了又涨,一咬牙,一跺脚,下了Offer。下了就下了吧,又整天挂念自己买的是不是划算,自己白操心!其实,即已进去了,涨跌与你有个毛相干,完全自找麻烦!
人生真是苦呵!谁能解救这群众生呢?
实际上,都是不知足的缘故!

So the poor will get poorer  and the rich will get richer . So government and the 1% richest can easily control the 99%. So the 99% will have to be slave for the 1%.
We work hard but we get charged for tax and any other penalty if we are not care for. we are good people so we are easily got controlled .
The rate of increasing of the wage can not catch up with the rate of the increasing of the house price.  it is true.  when some people realize it is true, they buy house.
Money comes and goes.

So the poor will get poorer  and the rich will get richer . So government and the 1% richest can easily control the 99%. So the 99% will have to be slave for the 1%.
We work hard but we get charged for tax and any other penalty if we are not care for. we are good people so we are easily got controlled .
The rate of increasing of the wage can not catch up with the rate of the increasing of the house price.  it is true.  when some people realize it is true, they buy house.
Money comes and goes.
回复

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 2013-2-18 22:23:12 | 只看该作者
对于会投资的人,可能把这些钱炒股可能合算。
人生真是苦呵!谁能解救这群众生呢?
实际上,都是不知足的缘故!

Money comes and goes.
回复

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2013-2-18 21:50:31 | 只看该作者
也是。。。白花花的银子都留到美国了,,,加拿大本地的零售商却不给营业
迁喜--专业搬运 发表于 2013-2-18 20:45 http://bbs.51.ca/images/common/back.gif

It is because government put their fingers everywhere. If any store dare to open, who knows how much penalty the owner of the store will have to pay.
Government set up all kind of regulation for something minor so government can easily find any excuse to charge small business owners huge penalty . Government use court and so called law or act to control people and suck huge penalty form poor small business owners. Insurance company suck more money from small business owners. Small business owners suffer the same things as 80% workers suffer. They have to pay more taxes, insurances and also huge amount penalty if they are not careful. How can people run business like this! No wonder people have to go to US to do shopping which make US rich!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2013-2-18 21:49:02 | 只看该作者
就拿今天家庭日来讲,美国那边(总统日)所有商家都开门打折迎客,吸引全球顾客,加美边境尤其繁忙,而加拿大这边门庭冷落,卡尼还在这边大谈什么转型,还是先谈谈怎么减少各种商业(品)税吧!
da鲨鱼 发表于 2013-2-18 16:53 http://bbs.51.ca/images/common/back.gif

It is because government put their fingers everywhere. If any store dare to open, who knows how much penalty the owner of the store will have to pay.
Government set up all kind of regulation for something minor so government can easily find any excuse to charge small business owners huge penalty . Government use court and so called law or act to control people and suck huge penalty form poor small business owners. Insurance company suck more money from small business owners. Small business owners suffer the same things as 80% workers suffer. They have to pay more taxes, insurances and also huge amount penalty if they are not careful. How can people run business like this! No wonder people have to go to US to do shopping which make US rich!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2013-2-18 20:45:35 | 只看该作者
对于会投资的人,可能把这些钱炒股可能合算。
人生真是苦呵!谁能解救这群众生呢?
实际上,都是不知足的缘故!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表