为什么要救人?

我是说救我, 您也可能有要救的时候,您为什么糊涂。您不愿被人欺负,您也不愿您的人被人欺负。救我就是救投资人,救自己。

很多人好坏不分,分不清, 大小不分,分不清,书读多了,看到问题就怕,太专业了看到规矩就怕。

救人一命,胜造七级浮屠,人的名誉比生命还重要,挽救一个人的名誉是十分重要的,大家应该知道杜月笙的成功秘诀是“雪中送炭”,让人对

他忠心耿耿,我以前喜欢帮人为乐,筹款,捐款,为人解燃眉之急是有道理,真心实意的。是投资也是成功之道。

人有天灾人祸,成功需要全社会的共同努力,需要接力棒,连续不断的努力。

我不需要怜悯,不需要同情,需要有人有眼光,讲义气,主持公道的,有能力的人的帮助

【多维新闻】本文网址:http://blog.dwnews.com/post-268443.html

我明白了西方社会两大武器,法宝2012-12-19 10:18:00 编辑 删除 阅读(114) 评论(1)
为什么我们在海外永世不得翻身,因为我们不是女王和女王陛下的人,我们是狱友。我们不是生活在真正的资本主义,而是万恶的资本主义和奴隶社会。西方富有是靠欺诈呵呵掠夺。这里的 欺诈是系统性的,制度性的,合法的,他们做就是合法的,但别人做就是非法的。
西方两大武器,法宝
一是监狱:西方的统治是以监狱的模式为基础的,民主自由作为口号,掩盖其真相,有压迫,却没有反抗。在监狱,您有言论自由,只是没有人听,听了也没有法传播,传了也没法做。这里只有律师,法官可以撒谎,能撒谎,撒谎有用。
民主?民选市长,法官说了算,说拿下就拿下,法官是独裁的,谁不听话废谁,借名法律至上,人人平等,其实,树立法官权威,法官说了算,有大多数投资人支持的唐炜臻,法官利用一两个反对的就可以,把我打成罪犯,法官是谁呢?谁都不知道,确有无限的权利,他们不需要专业知识,不需要了解事物的发生发展,不需要思考,只需要条条框框,象快刀斩乱麻,不管别人死活,因为永远是斩别人,不是自己和自己的人。
一是赌场,经济发展是赌场模式为基础,货币和各种金融产品就是赌博工具,老百姓,人民都是赌徒,银行是庄家。怎么玩,也玩不过庄家,如来佛的手心。
西方政治家都是打工的,CEO ,不是董事长,更不是老板,没有所有权,只有经营权并且权力非常有限,有没有CEO政府照样运行。
政府不干预企业,意思是政府不能管银行,庄家,而不是我们普通老百姓的企业和民营企业。政府不干预企业,而是警察,税务,想强奸谁就强奸谁。
在海外,我想坐庄,想办银行,当老板行吗?任何理由就可以废掉我。
只许州官放火不许百姓点灯,这里也一样。
罪恶的资本主义一点不假,万恶也是事实。
资本主义为什么是犯罪天堂?大家想想。
如果我是罪犯,我为什么反对这一犯罪天堂呢?
如果我是犯罪,欺诈,不管欺诈没有欺诈,炸到有没有都不会,高调,不认,何况,我不是欺诈不到,我根本就没有想欺诈,也没有欺诈。
按照西方的法律,我是绝对没有犯罪的,其实,是犯忌,因为我是中国人。
http://prisonplanet.tv/
共产主义跟资本主义是完全不同的,只有共产主义才有真正的民主和有人情味和人性化的社会,让资本主义汗颜,担心。
西方社会是死的,不需要活的,有头脑的,有智慧的人,只需要骗子和罪犯。
归类: 默认分类  |  标签: RSS 评论  close Facebook twitter 前一篇:为什么要救人?
去博主首页
1 条评论 发表在“我明白了西方社会两大武器,法宝”上
2012年12月19日于10:50 上午
唐炜臻 说:
政府不干预企业,而是警察,税务,想强奸谁就强奸谁

http://bbs.51.ca/plugins/jishigou_dz/images/favicon.ico 该帖已经同步到51微博 唐炜臻 的微博
5#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-12-24 19:49:38 | 只看该作者
抗争权利机构
Fighting against authorities

毫不夸张地说,唐是加拿大金融管理机构不常见的人物。自从Don监狱被保释后,唐就开始“单枪匹马”地与包括安省证监会在内的金融当局作对,他提交了数份反对证监会的交易禁令的法庭动议,以“阻止安省证监会对他的中伤及损害投资者利益。”
It isn’t exaggerating to say that Tang is a type of rarely encountered figure by Canadian financial authorities. Since being bailed out from Don Jail, Tang started his “one-man” battle with the authorities – including the OSC– by filing several motions against the cease trade order to “stop the OSC from defaming him and harming investors.”

唐称:“我目前属独立作战,我请不起律师。”
“I’m fighting on my own now, ” says Tang. “I cannot afford a lawyer at all.”

在写给安省证监会主席的一封公开信中,唐再次公开宣称他的清白。他写道:“安省证监会和警方怎么能够指控我这样的人欺诈?在我整个长达半世纪的人生中,不仅清白和诚实,而且一直积极地,高声呼吁反欺诈行为。我是一名有个性,有品德的商业人士”
In an open letter to the chairman of the OSC, Tang again avowed his innocence. “How could the OSC and the police charge someone like me for fraud?” he wrote. “I had not only been clean and honest my entire half-century of life, but also vocally and actively anti-fraud — a true business person with character and integrity.”

唐提出了25个取消安省证监会的交易禁令的理由,其中包括他是“一个经验丰富且老练的金融交易家,常常被证明是世界上最出色的操盘手之一,唐与传统的庞氏骗局策划者完全不同,那些人从不愿意进行金融交易,也不知道如何操盘,而他却渴望操盘;以及“安省证监会在保护银行和大型金融机构的同时,伤害个人投资者的利益。”
There are 25 reasons to stop the OSC cease trade order, claims Tang, including that he is “an extremely sophisticated trader, often proving to be one of the best in the world, that Tang, unlike traditional Ponzi schemers who do not choose to trade or know how to trade, are eager to trade, and that “the OSC protects banks and large financial institutions, while injuring individual investors.”

唐还给安省省长麦坚迪写了一封公开信。他恭喜麦坚迪在最近的省选中获得连任,并指控安省证券监督机构因缺乏远见和出色的领导,无法阻止不适当或欺诈性的行为。
Tang also wrote an open letter to Dalton McGuinty, the Premier of Ontario. He congratulated him on his success in the recent election, and alleged that the Ontario securities watchdog lacks vision and good leadership, and thus is unable to prevent improper or fraudulent practices.

唐写道:“在安省证监会中没有人具备真正的专业知识和经验以识别金融欺诈和不适当的欺诈行为的……而找一个像华人巴菲特这样的替罪羊更是火上浇油……如果让华人巴菲特当安省证监会主席,我可以解决所有问题。”
“Nobody in the OSC has the expertise and experience to realize the real financial fraud and improper fraudulent practices… Finding a wrong scapegoat like Chinese Warren Buffett makes it worse… If the Chinese Warren Buffett were the Chairman of the OSC, I would fix all those problems,” Tang wrote.

安省证监会在11月份举行的一次聆讯中将唐的临时交易禁令延长至2012年9月。试图解除安省证监会交易禁令的唐,再次在听证会上发泄对刑事诉讼程序和安省证监会的监管权限的不满,并指控安省证监会伪造证据。
During an OSC hearing in Nov. which extended his temporary cease trade order to Sept.2012, in his attempt to have the OSC rescind its cease trade order, Tang, again, complained before the hearing chairman about the criminal process and the regulatory authorities of the OSC and accused the OSC of having falsified evidence.

安省证监会的律师在聆讯中反击道:“唐先生可以发表其个人看法,但是我们会严肃对待这类指控。”证监会律师向听证会表示,初级聆讯已经决定唐将会在安省高级法院面对刑事审判。
“Mr. Tang is entitled to say what he feels he needs to say, but we take allegations such as that very seriously,” countered the OSC counsel at the hearing, who stated that after the preliminary hearing, Tang has been committed for a criminal trial at the Superior Court.

看来唐的另一个反对交易禁令的动议又以失败告终。在审阅了唐提交的所有文件,包括他的市长竞选演讲,写给安省证监会和安省省长的公开信后,证监会听证会认为唐并没有提供任何令人满意的证据以取消交易禁令。因此,听证会将交易禁令延长至2012年9月,也就是唐的刑事审判开始之后。
Tang seems to have lost, again, another motion to oppose the cease trade order. Having read all the documents Tang presented – including his mayoral speech, open letters to the OSC and the Premier, the hearing found that no satisfactory information was provided by Tang as to why the order should not be extended. As a result, the cease trade order was extended to Sept. 2012 by the hearing — after Tang’s criminal trial has begun.

但是唐的申辩和投诉并非石沉大海,至少他写给省长的公开信得到了回音,麦坚迪在11月21日写给唐的回信中除了一些常见的政客用语之外,还写道:
But Tang’s complaints have not gone unattended, at least his open letter to the Premier has received a response from Mr. McGuinty on Nov. 21, in which, apart from some political rhetoric, the Premier wrote:

“你关于安省证监会的评论也会令我得到同事,尊敬的财政厅长Dwight Duncan的重视,我已经将你的来信的复印件转交给他阅读。”
“As your comments regarding the Ontario Securities Commission would also interest my colleague the Honourable Dwight Duncan, Minister of Finance, I have forwarded a copy of your correspondence to him for his information.”

唐的黑莓手机收到的这一消息似乎很让他激动不已,他双颊泛红,双眼射出希望之光,并兴奋地对我说:“他们是任命安省证监会主席的权威人士!”
Tang seems infatuated by the news flashing in his BlackBerry inbox: “They are the authorities who appoint the chair of the OSC!” said Tang to me, with cheeks flushing red and eyes glaring with excitement and hope.

编注:如果你对本文有任何评论,请到096.ca的“特别报道”栏目下、此文的论坛里发表评论。如果你有任何社区、社会和生活故事与大中报的读者分享,或有问题需要大中报回答或调查,请将你的评论或问题细节以电话留言(416-504-0761 转213分机),或传真(416-504-4928),或电邮([email protected])发给大中报,或电邮给南茜([email protected])。你可以匿名为本报提供调查线索,但调查线索应包括当事人的联系电话或地址、发生问题的时间及地址等信息。

【多维新闻】本文网址:http://blog.dwnews.com/post-270388.html

回复

使用道具 举报

地板
 楼主| 发表于 2012-12-24 19:46:36 | 只看该作者
[email protected]
海外华人过节这个礼物最好:唐炜臻试与西方权利机构一争高低2012-12-24 15:57:15 编辑 删除 阅读(174) 评论(1)
大中公益网096.ca 2011年12月01日 17:54 来源:大中报记者南茜(Nancy Jin) [ 加大字体 | 缩小字体 ]
“I am fighting against authorities”: Weizhen Tang

是不是那些遭欺诈罪指控者都认为自己无辜,遭到无理指控,并在所谓开放的民主社会中受到不公平对待?
Do all those facing fraud charges maintain their innocence? Do they believe that they were wrongly accused by the authorities, and are treated unfairly in the so-called open democratic society?

当FBI 调查员出现于Bernie Madoff(马道夫)住所逮捕他之前,他向两个儿子承认其投资者所获资金并非属其所有,并承认实施了庞氏骗局。他向调查员表示:“他无法解释自己自己为什么要这么干。”
Before FBI agents showed up at Bernie Madoff’s apartment to arrest him, he confessed to his sons that his business was merely a giant Ponzi scheme, as he paid investors money that wasn’t theirs. “There wasn’t any innocent explanation,” said Madoff to FBI agents.

但被控为多伦多的马道夫的唐炜臻则与其他遭诈骗指控者有所不同。他不仅高声喊冤,反驳所有对他的诈骗指控,并为其客户所遭的经济损失提供种种解释,他在还身受指控同时,竞选多伦多市长,并想当安省证监会主席。
But Weizhen Tang – the alleged Toronto’s own Bernie Madoff, is distinct and seems to deviate from all others who have been charged. Not only has he proclaimed his innocence, refuting the fraud charges and providing explanations for the financial loss incurred by his investors, he was even sought to run for mayor and to become OSC chairman while facing fraud charges.

唐对此慷慨陈词:“我与浪费挥霍投资者资金的马道夫不同,我是一心帮助投资者赚钱……他们的投资是丢给了金融风暴。证监会和警方是在浪费纳税人的资金,他们根本无法查出任何欺诈行为的证据, 我没有实施庞氏骗局,也没有欺诈。相反, 我是一名成功的企业家,是一名市长参选者…….自我竞选市长以来,我赢回了投资者和大众的信任和支持。”
“Rather than embezzling and squandering investors’ money like Madoff, I was helping my investors to make money…The investors’ money lost to the financial tsunami. The OSC and the police wasted millions of dollars of taxpayers’ money on my case, but are unable to uncover fraud in any of my actions — no Ponzi scheme, no deception, ” said Tang. “On the contrary to those charges, I am a successful entrepreneur and became a mayoral candidate for Toronto… Resulting from my running for mayor, I gained back the trust and support of investors and general public.”

自鸣得意的唐,经常吹嘘自己能力出众,有本事从投资者从集资其总额高达6千万的资金:
The seemingly egotistical Tang constantly bragged about his ability to raise a stunning amount of $60 million dollars from investors.

“包括加国金融机构在内,没有任何人能够筹集到这么多资金……我是一个金融企业家,同时也是一个世界知名的杠杆基金经理和投资组合经理……这也就是为什么我会竞选市长的原因……$6000万资金是合法筹集而来,因为经营杠杆基金不受安省证监会管制并且不需要注册。”
“No one in Canada, including financial institutions is able to raise funds to this extent. …. I am a financial entrepreneur, and also a world famous hedge fund manager and portfolio manager… That is why I was running for Mayor… The fund of $60 million was raised legally, as hedge fund investments are not regulated by the OSC and not required to register.”

处境平困
Living in poverty

11月份的多伦多虽略带凉意却分外美丽。唐在一个下午于他家附近的一家Harvey’s连锁店接受我的采访。身着Harry Rosen西装的唐,花白的头发梳于一侧,看起来精神不错,与2010年3月我到多伦多Don Jail监狱造访他时留下的形容枯槁并且疲惫不堪的形象相比,几乎判若两人。
On a beautiful November afternoon, Tang sat with me at a Harvey’s chain restaurant near his home for an interview. Dressed in a Harry Rosen suit, Tang, with his salt-and-pepper hair gathering on the side, looked energetic and in good shape, a sharp contrast with the haggard and tired image he left me in Don Jail, when I visited him in early March of 2010.

但出狱后的唐仍生活在平困和压力之中。与一年前相比,唐的双眼看上去更为深陷,额骨也更为突出,
Only that his eyes looked more sunken and cheeks more hollow than a year earlier – attesting to an out-of-jail life in poverty and stress.

采访中,唐对加国法律系统充斥着不满,双颊因气愤而涨得通红。他们诋毁了我的形象,终止了我操盘,还毁了我的家,唐说。他激动地表示:“他们剥夺了我为投资客户赚钱的机会,无缘无故把我关在Don Jail中。加国权利机构怎么能这样对待我,一个开放的民主社会怎么能在这种邪恶的势力猖獗?”
“I was denied the opportunity to invest for my clients, and I was even held in Don Jail for no reason whatsoever. How could a government fight an innocent person like me? How could such evils flourish in an open, democratic society?” said Tang, cheeks flushed with the anger and frustration towards the Canadian legal system, which he claimed has destroyed his image, his securities trading business and his family.

在2009年3月证监会向唐发布了暂停交易令的3个月后,唐遭到证监会11项指控,11月份又遭到多伦多警方涉嫌5000元以上诈骗罪的指控。
After the OSC issued a temporary cease trade order against Tang in Mar. 2009, Tang was charged 3 months later with 11 counts of offences by the OSC, and in Nov., a criminal charge of fraud over $5000 was laid by the Toronto Police.

双眼充满愤怒的唐说:“这些指控非常荒谬,使我遭受非法,残酷,非人道的不公待遇。这对我,我的客户和我的社区来说,不仅曾经是,现在还是一场Kafka似的噩梦。”
“These charges are ridiculous and have caused me to suffer an unfair, inhumane, illegal and vindictive punishment,” said Tang, with flames in his eyes. “It was, and is, a Kafka-esque nightmare for me, my clients, my community, and my family.”

自诩为“华人巴菲特”的唐,对被赋予的“多伦多的“马道夫”称呼很是反感:
Boasting himself as the “Chinese Warren Buffett”, Tang hates to be referred to as “Toronto’s Madoff”.

“我不是马道夫,他用投资者的钱享受了奢侈的生活,而我却生活简朴。我没有拿投资者的钱,反而是用我自己的钱去偿还他们的投资。”
“I’m no Madoff who lived a lavish lifestyle using investors’ money, while I’ve lived a simple life. I didn’t take their money, but instead handed over my own money to pay them back.”

唐称,他目前没有工作并且背负着沉重房屋抵押贷款,他依靠社会福利、租金收入和在香港工作的女儿的资助度日,生活于平困线之下。
Tang said that his current living standard is below the poverty line – without a job to make income but carrying a heavy mortgage from the bank, he relies on welfare, some rental income and the support from his adult daughter in Hong Kong to make a living.

唐表示:“我已经习惯这种生活方式……好在我从未过过奢侈的生活。”
“I’ve got used to this type of lifestyle… The good thing is that I’ve never lived a luxury life,” said Tang.

所筹资金去向何方?
Where did the raised funds go?

唐称,他已经尽其囊中所有,用自己房屋抵押贷款和一位客户给他的奖金偿还投资者。
Tang says he made repayments to investors by coughing up funds from his own coffer – including his home mortgages and the bonuses offered to him by a client.

“我曾经通过IB的账户交易为我的一名客户赚了$500万,回报率高达500%,他给我$120万作为奖金,但是我在2009年1月将这笔钱付给了投资者。”
“I once made $5 million — 500% profits for one of my clients by trading for account at IB, who offered me $1.2 million as bonuses, but I forked out that money to investors in Jan. 2009.

“我还从我的房屋抵押贷款中拿出了$20万元,目前这笔钱被置于被安省证监会冻结的$44万元资金中。”
“I also took out $200,000 from my home mortgage, which was included in the funds of $440,000 frozen by the OSC.”

但是即便唐再列举自己所做的善事,也很难从他的那些把血汗钱丢得一干二净的投资者那里赢得任何同情和感激。唐所收到的民事诉讼案从未间断。今年8月份,多伦多律师事务所Rochon Genova LLP代表唐的前投资者对唐发起集体诉讼。
But Tang’s claim of his good deeds could hardly earn any sympathy and gratitude from his investors who lost their hard earned investments and are suing over the missing funds. Tang has been hit by waves of civil lawsuits – including the class action suit filed by a Toronto law firm Rochon Genova LLP in Aug.

但是唐对这些民事诉讼案根本不屑一顾。他斜靠座椅子嘲笑地说:“他们搞不出什么名堂,所有账户里都已经没有钱,这些诉讼案纯粹是在浪费时间。”
But Tang shows nothing but contempt towards the lawsuits against him. “They could hardly make out anything from it,” said Tang, leaning against his seat and smirking. “No money left in any of the accounts whatsoever, and they are wasting their time.”

但投资者的资金究竟那去了
But where did the investors’ funds go?

据安省证监会高级法务会计师在2010年公布的名为《资金来源和用途分析》的报告,唐的海外公司从加拿大和美国客户那里筹集到$5200万元,其中大约$2700万元用于分发给客户和其他投资者,大约$1900万元在外汇交易中损失。
According to the report “Source and Application of Fund Analysis”, issued by an OSC senior forensic accountant in 2010, Tang’s Overseas Chinese Fund Limited Partnership received $52 million from Canadian and U.S. clients, about $27 million was disbursed to clients and spent on other investments, and about $19 million was lost in forex trading.

该报告为唐的数个公司的资金流向进行了分析,据该报告,唐和他的公司从Overseas Fund收到资金约$2800万元,其中$39万元用于支付公司开支,$14.7万元用于做广告,$1.8万元用于办公室租金,1.4万元捐赠给中国总领馆,$39.6万元用于支付唐及其同事的工资,$16.7万元用于支付唐妻子的信用卡账单,包括餐费、度假、电子产品、Holt Renfrew 和Harry Rosen的服装等。
The report, which provides a fund flow analysis on Tang’s several companies, indicates that Tang and his companies received about $2.8 million from Overseas Fund, among which $390K was spent on corporate expenses, $147K on advertising, $18K spent on office rent, $14K was donated to the Chinese, Consulate General, $396K was spent on the salary of Tang and his associates, and $167K on his wife’s credit card payments – including restaurant, vacations, electronics, Holt Renfrew and Harry Rosen clothing.

唐称:“$1000元的餐费账单,用于投资者的午餐会议。Harry Rosen和Holt Renfrew?我和我妻子需要业务服装。度假的开支全部都是用于参加国际会议。总之,为管理如此巨额的投资资金我理应得到报酬。 就2.5%的资金管理费来说,这点开支真是微不足道,微不足道。”
“The $1000 restaurant bill? It was for a meeting with investors. Harry Rosen and Holt Renfrew? Need some business attire for me and my wife. The vacation expenses were all for international meetings,” said Tang. “The bottom line is that I deserve to be paid for managing such a huge investment fund – considering 2.5% in management fees, those expenses were just peanuts, peanuts.”

Rosen & Associates Limited的法务会计师Alan T. Mak表示,这些数字似乎无法证明唐没有从计划中谋取个人利益,也无法证明唐未经营庞氏骗局。
The numbers seem unable to establish that Tang did not personally benefit from the scheme or that his scheme was not Ponzi, says Alan T. Mak, forensic accountant with Rosen & Associates Limited.

Mak表示:“显然大量资金都返还给了投资者,但由于缺乏相当数额的投资收入,比如交易收益等,还款无疑是来自投资者的资金。”
“It is evident that substantial funds were returned to investors. Given the lack of substantial investment income such as gains from trading activity, the repayments necessarily were made out of investor capital,” says Mak.

但是唐表示,证监会的报告荒谬并且含误导性。唐称:“该报告提供的证据失实。”
But Tang alleges that the OS|C report was wrong-headed and misleading. “It provided false evidence,” says Tang.

回复

使用道具 举报

板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2012-12-19 16:18:44 | 只看该作者
黄洪辉:“我为什么要保唐玮臻二次出狱?”
大中公益网096.ca 2012年11月30日 08:48  来源:大中报记者南茜(Nancy Jin)  [ 加大字体 | 缩小字体 ]

“I bailed Weizhen Tang because he is innocent”

11月28日晚,黄洪辉(右)在唐玮臻(左)的家里接受大中报采访时与唐合影。摄影:贾宁扬。

唐玮臻于上月被法庭裁决$5200万元欺诈罪后的第二天,就失去了自由。在一名45岁的美发师拒绝再为他担保后,法官取消了他的保释资格。
Weizhen Tang lost his freedom the day after he was convicted in a $52 million dollar fraud last month, since the judge cancelled Tang’s bail after a 45-year-old hairdresser withdrew herself as his surety.

但是在黄洪辉先生和另一名女士为唐提出新的保释计划后,唐再次获准保释。 黄先生愿意提供$35万元保释金,而最终法官在保释聆讯中判定两名担保人各提供$15万元的担保。
But Tang’s bail was renewed in a bail hearing after two new sureties, Mr. Hung Tai Wong and another Chinese woman arrived with a new surety plan. Wong offered to post $350,000 bail; the judge settled the bail hearing at $150,000 each.

在接受《大中报》的独家采访的黄先生表示,他愿意以其财产为抵押,使唐玮臻保释出狱。
In an exclusive interview with Chinese News, Mr. Wong said that he is willing to pledge his assets so that Tang could be released from jail.

黄洪辉称:“唐玮臻承诺不会逃脱,并且会遵守他的保释条件。我百分百信任他!”
“Tang promised not to escape, and would follow his bail conditions,” said Wong. “I trust him one hundred percent!”
60岁的黄洪辉先生是一名来自香港的老移民。他于1970年来到加拿大,目前是密西沙加一家餐厅的老板和厨师。他中等身高,体形较瘦,瘦削的脸上架着一副深色镜框眼镜。黄先生以粤语为母语,并能讲普通话和英语。
The 60-year-old Mr. Wong, an old immigrant from Hong Kong, came to Canada in 1970, and currently works as a chef and the owner of a restaurant in Mississauga. Wearing a pair of dark framed spectacles on his lean face, Wong has a light build and is of average height. With a native Cantonese tongue, he speaks Mandarin and English.

黄先生的财力雄厚,有资格做唐的担保人。
But Wong has strong financial resources and is qualified to act as a surety for Tang.

黄先生表示:“我的总资产值大约达$40万元左右,其中现金约$8万元。”
“I have around $400,000 in total assets, with $80,000 in cash,” explained Wong.

当被问及为什么会愿意为已经被判定$5200万元欺诈罪的唐做担保人时,黄表情愤怒,双眉因情绪激动而拧成一团。
When asked why he wants to be a surety for Tang – who has been convicted of fraud in the amount of $52million – Wong appeared infuriated, with his eyebrows twitching in anger:

“这简直是司法迫害!”
“It’s a judicial persecution!”

激愤的黄先生称,他认为唐是司法系统的受害者。他表示,面对强大的法律权威机构,唐甚至请不起律师去保护他的合法权益。
The frustrated Wong says that Tang is a victim of the judicial system. In facing the powerful legal authorities, Wong claims, Tang could not even afford a legal counsel to protect his legal rights.

“我个人认为检控官、法官和安省证监会相互勾结对唐施加迫害……这对唐极为不平,天理不容。”
“I personally believe that the crown, the judge and the OSC colluded to persecute Tang… This is extremely unfair to Tang and it is unjustified.”

承认对唐的整个案件并不是非常了解的黄先生向《大中报》表示,他坚信唐没有欺骗投资者,而唐的投资人的资金都损失于金融危机中。
While admitting that he is not very familiar with Tang’s entire case, Wong told Chinese News that he firmly believes that Tang’s investors’ money was all lost during the financial meltdown, and that Tang is innocent of fraud.

“他们(检控方)在保释庭上不断地说,投资者的钱都丢了,但是当我问他们钱到哪里去了,他们则说不出来……显然,这些钱都是由于2008年的金融风暴而金融在市场上损失掉了。”
“They (the prosecution) kept telling me during the bail hearing that the investors’ money was lost, but they could not answer my question as to where the money went… Apparently, the money was lost in the market, during the financial storm in 2008.”

“他们将一个本来简单的案子搞得这么复杂!”
“They made a simple case so complicated!”

黄一再强调28个“受害者”都是唐的客户,唐没有欺诈他们。
Wong repeatedly stressed that the 28 “victims” were simply Tang’s clients and that Tang did not defraud them.

“唐是无辜的。”
“Tang is innocent.”

据黄称,他踊跃参与股票市场交易,有超过40年的炒股经验,而其中经营的大部分交易的是期权买卖。他表示:“我赚过钱我也赔过钱……这些年来,我的交易业绩是不赔不赚,入出持平。”
According to Wong, he has been an active stock trader, with over 40 years of trading experience, mostly in options trading. “I’ve made money and I’ve lost money… over the years, my trading performance breaks even.”

黄称,他没有必要了解唐案的所有细,就可对唐的案件已经作出个人判断和结论。在他与唐见面,并且和唐的妻子萧虹进行交谈后,他认为唐遭到莫须有罪名的诬陷。
Wong said it is unnecessary for him to review all the details of Tang’s case before reaching his personal conclusion. After he met with Tang, and talked to his wife Hong Xiao, he believes that Tang was framed for a crime he didn’t commit.

黄称:“在我从报纸上获悉唐被定罪后,我就主动联系唐的妻子。在我和唐的妻子交谈后,我感到非常气愤…… 唐并没有将这些钱装进自己的腰包。”
“I started to contact Tang’s wife after I learned from the newspapers about Tang’s conviction. After I talked to his wife, I got extremely frustrated,” said Wong. “Tang did not put the money into his own pocket.”

黄称, 他一个虔诚的宗教信徒,不能接受人类生活中的任何不公正现象。
Wong says he is a sincere religious believer, and doesn’t accept any injustice in human life.

黄称:“我的车里有藏有两本圣经,一本英文版,一本中文版。我相信上帝,我不信任人类制定的法律…… 上帝为所有遭到不公平待遇的人寻求公理,伸张正义。”
“I have two bibles in my car, one in English and one in Chinese. I believe in God, and I don’t trust the human made law,” said Wong. “The Lord gives righteousness and justice to all who are treated unfairly.”

黄还向《大中报》表示,他要让全世界的人都知道他对唐案件的看法。
Wong told Chinese News that he wants the whole world to know his opinions towards Tang’s case.

“我感到自己有责任做他的担保人。”
“I feel obligated to be his surety.”

据媒体报道,唐的刑期庭审于本周三开始。因此至明年一月九日延续庭审期前,唐可获狱外保释。
According to media reports, Tang’s sentencing hearing started Wednesday, and he will remain free on bail until at least Jan. 9, when the sentencing hearing resumes.

在周三的刑期庭审间, 检控官向法庭申请要求判唐10年之刑期,而唐的法庭指定律师则要求5年以下。几名受害者向法庭提供了“受害人经历证词”。一名投资者说,她的投资损失殆尽后,她的家人唯一的选择就是在她死亡后领取她的人寿保险。
While the Crown attorney sought a 10-year sentence during Wednesday’s hearing, Tang’s court appointed lawyer was arguing for five years or less. Several victims delivered “victim impact statements” during the hearing. One investor stated that after the money was lost, the only option her family had was to claim the death benefit from her life insurance policy.

回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
发表于 2012-12-19 14:28:33 | 只看该作者
"而是警察,税务,想强奸谁就强奸谁?" 谁强奸唐炜臻了, 那叫鸡奸! 老唐老婆才是女,  这强奸犯的眼神是差点, 找错位置了.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表