温度感觉:
查看: 911|回复: 3
打印 上一主题 下一主题

三人自杀 加国大学生压力大急需解压

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2012-12-17 10:27:59 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

相关文章内容摘要

接近期末,大学校园里四处是紧张学习的学生。这些大学生既要工作、又要学习、考试、写论文,还希望考出好成绩,加上正值冬天感冒季节,很多人又生病了。加拿大大学生们心理压力过大,甚至酿出了悲剧,专家们高呼要 ... [ 查看全文 ]

§ 发表于 2012-12-16
Parents should never push their children too hard. They should teach them to try best. If their kids are under too much pressure, let them rest a term to work a low pay job.

I educated my daughter with a mild manner. Sometime she told me not to go school. I said OK and want her to can do a volunteer job 8 hour a day and 5 days a week.

I just make sure that she finishs school homework. Then she can do something she want. I hope she can do exercises every day and make her walk to school. In this way, we both are relax.

She got excellent marks by her nature because she never work hard. I told her if she can't go university and she can go community college. Get a job to make living is most important. She has any freedom to choose her future. If she can't even go to colleage, she can go for a low pay job. I wouldn't pay too much money for her going famous vine university.  If she is such a intelligent person, she should had scholarships.  If she like to be on top, she has to work hard for herself. I will also tell her how much stress that she wiil encounter if to be on top and teach her how to release stress.
沙发
发表于 2012-12-17 21:34:52 | 只看该作者
加拿大学生在进入大学或college之前太轻松,而一旦进入大学或college,学习压力骤然加大,感到不适应很正常。
回复

使用道具 举报

板凳
发表于 2012-12-17 21:42:19 | 只看该作者
加拿大学生在进入大学或college之前太轻松,而一旦进入大学或college,学习压力骤然加大,感到不适应很正常。
天涯明月刀 发表于 2012-12-17 21:34

关键是加拿大大学有不成文的淘汰率, 40%-50%的新生坚持不到毕业就被淘汰了, 丛林法则. 如果有20%的H哥H妹新生垫底, 会轻松不少. 如果有50%的亚裔新生, 看你的运气了.
回复

使用道具 举报

地板
发表于 2012-12-17 21:48:43 | 只看该作者
关键是加拿大大学有不成文的淘汰率, 40%-50%的新生坚持不到毕业就被淘汰了, 丛林法则. 如果有20%的H哥H妹新生垫底, 会轻松不少. 如果有50%的亚裔新生, 看你的运气了.
普通老百姓 发表于 2012-12-17 21:42 http://bbs.51.ca/images/common/back.gif

加拿大的大学宽进严出,淘汰率高,学习压力大。
可基础教育却非常轻松,作业很少,随便学学也能得优秀。
一旦学生进入大学校园,就会感受到巨大的变化和压力。
心理承受力差的难免轻生。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表