发表于 2012-10-19 13:17:14 | 只看该作者
这个叫 discharge fee。
新来乍到 发表于 2012-10-19 11:05

discharge fee 也有,是另收的。这个不是
回复

使用道具 举报

79#
发表于 2012-10-19 13:41:58 | 只看该作者
今年5月28号下午,我在York Mill & Leslie St. TD 分行存了$1,300(100x13), 第二天我收到一封信说我只存了$650(50x15). 我感到非常吃惊,因为这钱是我朋友还给我的,当时我数了2遍,当我存在ATM机时我点了3遍。我找到TD银行要求看录像,TD的政策是不允许客户看录像。现在我也在打这个官司。
Bushxie 发表于 2012-10-19 14:35

还有这个Bushxie的存$1,300在TD银行变成$650. 我不相信这么多人故意给TD造谣.
回复

使用道具 举报

80#
发表于 2012-10-19 13:50:03 | 只看该作者
I have to go to court to fight with TD Bank about stole my money
On May 28, 2012 I went to the Leslie St. and York Mills branch of TD Bank and deposited thirteen, one hundred dollar bills ($1,300.00). The next day I received notice from TD Bank that I had deposited six hundred fifty ($650.00).
I went to TD Bank and asked if I could see the video since I am sure that they are mistaken. I was not able to see the video. I subsequently called the branch and asked to speak with the manager but was told he was busy and that he would return my call. The manager did not return my call.
On July 9th, 2012 I received a call from TD Customer Care and was told that the investigation revealed that I had only deposited $650 and not the $1300 I claim. I argued that that was not correct and that I know how exactly much I deposited (because this money was from my friend, when my friend gave the money, I counted 2 times), when deposited to the green machine, I counted it three times prior to making the deposit. I asked again to speak to the manager and again I was told that he is busy but would return my call. He did not return the call.
A few days later, around the end of June. I called the branch again and asked to see the video. I was now told that I require a letter from the TD Bank outlining the result of the investigation.
On July 2nd, 2012 I called the bank again and requested the letter outlining the result of the investigation and they said they would send it the next day.
On July 7th, 2012 I had not received the letter so I called and asked if they had sent the letter because I need to take it to the branch so I can see the video. They told me they sent a letter to me on July 3rd.
On July 12th, 2012 I had still not received the letter so I called again to ask if they had sent the letter and I was told that they sent it on July 9th, 2012.
On July 18th, 2012 I had still not received the letter so I called TD and was told by a manager there that a memo or some communication would be written so that I would not require a letter to go to the next step which presumably would be, viewing the video of the transaction.
After this phone call, I went Leslie St. & York Mills Rd TD Bank told the branch manager that I wanted to take the investigation to the next level. She gave me a brochure with an email address and told me I could write a letter of request.
On July 25th, 2012, I sent a letter to the email address provided by the branch manager. I waited until August, 15th, 2012 but no one contacted me. I called TD about going to the next step of the investigation and they told me the case was closed. I asked the case closed should let me know, why did not inform me, please write a letter to me, I want a letter from your TD Bank.
On Aug 20th, I received *a letter from TD Bank. This is the only letter I received from TD about this matter and this letter is attached.
My goal is this:
-********* Simply let me see the video of the transaction. A few minutes of time and the matter will be resolved. I can’t understand what the problem is. If the bank is so confident in their claim that I deposited only $650 then the video will quickly reveal the truth *for all to see.
Unless they have something to hide, I don’t see any reason for them to refuse this request.

My friend told me: do not go to court, because TD have a big group lawyers, it is difficult for me to win the case. But I am not afraid it. I want find out how can hundred dollar bills changed to fifty dollar bills and who stole the money.

回复

使用道具 举报

81#
发表于 2012-10-19 13:56:05 | 只看该作者
I have to go to court to fight with TD Bank about stole my money
On May 28, 2012 I went to the Leslie St. and York Mills branch of TD Bank and deposited thirteen, one hundred dollar bills ($1,300.00). The next day I received notice from TD Bank that I had deposited six hundred fifty ($650.00).
I went to TD Bank and asked if I could see the video since I am sure that they are mistaken. I was not able to see the video. I subsequently called the branch and asked to speak with the manager but was told he was busy and that he would return my call. The manager did not return my call.
On July 9th, 2012 I received a call from TD Customer Care and was told that the investigation revealed that I had only deposited $650 and not the $1300 I claim. I argued that that was not correct and that I know how exactly much I deposited (because this money was from my friend, when my friend gave the money, I counted 2 times), when deposited to the green machine, I counted it three times prior to making the deposit. I asked again to speak to the manager and again I was told that he is busy but would return my call. He did not return the call.
A few days later, around the end of June. I called the branch again and asked to see the video. I was now told that I require a letter from the TD Bank outlining the result of the investigation.
On July 2nd, 2012 I called the bank again and requested the letter outlining the result of the investigation and they said they would send it the next day.
On July 7th, 2012 I had not received the letter so I called and asked if they had sent the letter because I need to take it to the branch so I can see the video. They told me they sent a letter to me on July 3rd.
On July 12th, 2012 I had still not received the letter so I called again to ask if they had sent the letter and I was told that they sent it on July 9th, 2012.
On July 18th, 2012 I had still not received the letter so I called TD and was told by a manager there that a memo or some communication would be written so that I would not require a letter to go to the next step which presumably would be, viewing the video of the transaction.
After this phone call, I went Leslie St. & York Mills Rd TD Bank told the branch manager that I wanted to take the investigation to the next level. She gave me a brochure with an email address and told me I could write a letter of request.
On July 25th, 2012, I sent a letter to the email address provided by the branch manager. I waited until August, 15th, 2012 but no one contacted me. I called TD about going to the next step of the investigation and they told me the case was closed. I asked the case closed should let me know, why did not inform me, please write a letter to me, I want a letter from your TD Bank.
On Aug 20th, I received *a letter from TD Bank. This is the only letter I received from TD about this matter and this letter is attached.
My goal is this:
-********* Simply let me see the video of the transaction. A few minutes of time and the matter will be resolved. I can’t understand what the problem is. If the bank is so confident in their claim that I deposited only $650 then the video will quickly reveal the truth *for all to see.
Unless they have something to hide, I don’t see any reason for them to refuse this request.

My friend told me: do not go to court, because TD have a big group lawyers, it is difficult for me to win the case. But I am not afraid it. I want find out how can hundred dollar bills changed to fifty dollar bills and who stole the money.

Bushxie 发表于 2012-10-19 14:50

看了上面的帖子, 还有多少网友认为Bushxie说的不是真话, 是诽谤TD银行?
回复

使用道具 举报

82#
发表于 2012-10-19 14:08:17 | 只看该作者
TD就是垃圾得很,俺已经关闭了所有TD的帐户。
回复

使用道具 举报

83#
发表于 2012-10-19 14:10:02 | 只看该作者
银行最黑的是投资部门,吃人不吐骨头,黑你没商量.

在加拿大,医生,律师,银行都是宰人没商量的,脑子不灵的人被他们欺负死.
回复

使用道具 举报

84#
发表于 2012-10-19 14:12:23 | 只看该作者
回复 80# Bushxie

我同意你朋友的观点,他们的律师团对不是你请个小律师就能解决的。如果你有存款的收据,是不是可以试试到政府的消费协会,或者反欺诈机构去申诉?找个议员帮忙也比打官司靠谱,虽然你有理。好在你还有地方申诉哈
回复

使用道具 举报

85#
发表于 2012-10-19 14:13:53 | 只看该作者
你以为CIBC好?六年前我用的是CIBC,他们是到期不让取,存了定期告诉你没存。烂苹果一堆,小心为上。
三川 发表于 2012-10-19 13:01

谢谢你的提醒,我会注意的,我自己还真没遇到过。
回复

使用道具 举报

86#
发表于 2012-10-19 14:18:30 | 只看该作者
回复 84# 钱福

谢谢,我的官司正在等待中,我问心无愧,我不会认输的。
回复

使用道具 举报

87#
发表于 2012-10-19 14:20:58 | 只看该作者
Mistakes happen. But it does not take a lot of brain to figure out that a story lacking so much common sense is worth questioning its authenticity.
5 past 6 发表于 2012-10-19 13:18

错误哪里都会有,但是这么多人都有相似的经历就不能不怀疑这个机构有问题了。
回复

使用道具 举报

88#
发表于 2012-10-19 14:22:05 | 只看该作者
回复 84# 钱福 你的建议很好,如我到官司输了,我会用的
回复

使用道具 举报

89#
发表于 2012-10-19 14:28:03 | 只看该作者

小市民对抗大银行:打起官司来真要命

回复  钱福

谢谢,我的官司正在等待中,我问心无愧,我不会认输的。
Bushxie 发表于 2012-10-19 15:18

事实和打官司的结论是两回事,律师是什么?是职业钻法律空子的人。如果你熟悉法律,采集了任何人推不到你的证据,堵死了所有漏洞,那你的官司还是有希望的。毕竟这是个讲理的地方。
回复

使用道具 举报

90#
发表于 2012-10-19 14:32:10 | 只看该作者
回复  钱福 你的建议很好,如我到官司输了,我会用的
Bushxie 发表于 2012-10-19 15:22

不管输赢,希望你能把结果在这里和大家讲一下,这种民生问题很实际也很重要。贴上来让51给你稿费
    :slobber:
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则