• 实时天气:温尼伯 16°
    温度感觉: 15°
楼主: 法官
打印 上一主题 下一主题

人民的胜利: The people have spoken: B.C. HST extinguished

46#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-8-26 16:45:20 | 只看该作者
看西人的评论:

B.C people have spoken. If only Ontario residents can get the same opportunity. We'll be part way there after Oct 6 when McGuinty Who? has led his party to a dark corner for generations.
回复

使用道具 举报

47#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-8-26 16:45:53 | 只看该作者
看西人的评论:

Only problem is, McGuinty has too many buddies in Ontario.  Look at the CEO of Ontario Stewardship, McGuinty's best buddy, and only got the job because of him.  Look at all the unions in Ontario, got guaranteed raises because of him.  In fact, the only ones on McGuinty's side are the unions.
回复

使用道具 举报

48#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-8-26 16:47:01 | 只看该作者
看西人的评论:

but we ontarians are much to docile to  do something agressive such as a recall campaign or demand a referendum . this is why we have been "had" time and again by lier Mc guinty.
回复

使用道具 举报

49#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-8-26 16:47:54 | 只看该作者
看西人的评论:

I am still insulted that McSquinty applied his provincial tax on our oil and electricity, then backed down on donuts.  That was his compromise?
回复

使用道具 举报

50#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-8-26 16:48:22 | 只看该作者
看西人的评论:

The Liberal gang of unions and corrupt.
回复

使用道具 举报

51#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-8-26 16:48:53 | 只看该作者
看西人的评论:

Duncan said the democratic process in b.c. has no  impact on Ontario citizens on Oct 6 put an end to mcliar and HST
回复

使用道具 举报

52#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-8-26 16:49:33 | 只看该作者
看西人的评论:

Hudak may not be perfect but come on. Compared to Dolt McLiar and fat liar Duncan and that good for nothing Duguid the PCs  are a perfect choice. Four more years of the libs and we could be the next Greece
回复

使用道具 举报

53#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-8-26 16:50:14 | 只看该作者
看西人的评论:

People of Ontario look at what the people of B C did they repealed an unnecessary tax grab.  I bet if Hudak said he'd reppeal it he would get elected.
回复

使用道具 举报

54#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-8-26 16:50:56 | 只看该作者
看西人的评论:

I salute you B.C. Here in Ontario Premier Dad knows what's best for us. No discussion allowed. Heck, they even paid consultants $250,000 to see what we thought and our finance minister admits he never read the report. Hudak should have the stones to repeal the HST and getting rid of Dad's wasteful programs should offset the penalties. Maybe then I wouldn't have to cut my grocery bill to pay my  hydro.
回复

使用道具 举报

55#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-8-26 16:51:31 | 只看该作者
看西人的评论:

HST is good for the consumer in the for of rebates ??? Let,s see if i have this straight , i steal $1.00 from you and give back $.001 , now you should be happy with your rebate !!!
回复

使用道具 举报

56#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-8-26 16:52:00 | 只看该作者
看西人的评论:

fight the hst in Ontario...now.... Tell these good for nothing lazy overpaid politicians we will not support the HST...Tell these idiots NOW
回复

使用道具 举报

57#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-8-26 16:55:30 | 只看该作者
回复

使用道具 举报

58#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-8-26 16:58:26 | 只看该作者
看西人的评论:

Its about time the people of BC shorten the leash on the liberals , now all they have to do is get rid of kristi and all of her kritters.
回复

使用道具 举报

59#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-8-26 16:59:31 | 只看该作者
看西人的评论:

It's more than just about the tax!
-It's about an arrogant 'Pinko-Liberal' government
-It's about squandering billions on a stupid two-week party for "olympic" honours.
-it's about self-serving cronie-ism,absurd salaries, absurd pensions etc. etc. in the public sector generally (read 'David Hahn').
-it's about stupid 'greenie' taxes for nearly everything
-its about failure to deal effectively with the ongoing 'Nativer Rights' nonsense.
-it's about a gaggle of stunned hippies administering the Province with paralizing regulations
-it's about incompetence at every level of government........... most spectacularly at the top.
回复

使用道具 举报

60#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-8-26 17:01:02 | 只看该作者
看西人的评论:

Ontarians had no opportunity to vote on or influence the HST in any meaningful way. McGuinty just did it as with his health tax and the province still has poor public services and is still mired in a huge deficit hole that is getting deeper by the day.
Such is the arrogance of Liberal governments.
The only chance we get to oust McGuinty is on Oct 6 which Ontarians will surely do now that we see what BC voters can do.

Power to the People!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表