温度感觉: -1°
  • 实时天气:温尼伯 -6°
    温度感觉: -10°
楼主: 法官

人民的胜利: The people have spoken: B.C. HST extinguished

楼主| 发表于 2011-8-26 16:00:55 | 显示全部楼层
看看西人的评论:

HST not a issue in Ontario?
Hey McGuinty be afraid, very afraid! October 6th as you said will be Ontario's referendum on the HST. Your done like dinner Dalton!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-8-26 16:02:02 | 显示全部楼层
看看西人的评论:

Great Job BC!
You can't tax your way to prosperity! In Ontario we get a chance to get rid of the TAXMAN in October. Why did McGuinty sign a 5 year deal with huge penalties if Ontario drops the HST???? Why?!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-8-26 16:03:04 | 显示全部楼层
看看西人的评论:

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!
I wish we have the same legislation in Ontario and could fight back. As for unhappy buisnespeople : if we will be taxed to death your buisnesses ( and profits!!!) will suffer too.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-8-26 16:03:41 | 显示全部楼层
看看西人的评论:

BC isn't the first.
Saskatchewan moved to implement the HST in 1991 and was forced to strike it down and back pedal quickly after. The tax was repealed before it could be officially begun due to voter backlas and the GST/PST system was replaced in 1992. The province also had to repay money it received from the Feds. as a result.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-8-26 16:04:36 | 显示全部楼层
看看西人的评论:

The only vote on the HST gouged Ontarians will get
comes on October 6th. I know how I'll be voting, and it sure won't be for Dad.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-8-26 16:05:10 | 显示全部楼层
看看西人的评论:

BC gov't should resign
this is their policy - rejected by the voters - they must step down.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-8-26 16:05:52 | 显示全部楼层
看看西人的评论:

Dalton is toast!
This is what happens when democracy inadvertently breaks out.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-8-26 16:06:23 | 显示全部楼层
看看西人的评论:

i'll vote for whichever party
repeals the HST.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-8-26 16:09:14 | 显示全部楼层
看看西人的评论:

let's make it an election issue in Ontario
we've had it with having these taxes rammed down our throats "for our own good". time the elites got the message loud and clear.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-8-26 16:09:42 | 显示全部楼层
看看西人的评论:

Next is Ontario
Can we start ditching HST in Ontario as soon as we kick McGuinty out of the office this fall?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-8-26 16:10:09 | 显示全部楼层
看看西人的评论:

Nice to see that B.C. has some common sense!
I'd like to see this happen in Ontario. When you spend $160 at a store or restaurant, $20 of it should not be tax! It is obscene! However, regardless of who forms the next Ontario government, I won't hold my breath waiting...
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-8-26 16:10:52 | 显示全部楼层
看看西人的评论:

tbo and gonzo
Bad for business ha ha ha. Where is Ontarios business and please tell us where all these 1000's of jobs are as a result of the merger. They never existed and never will, just like Daltons green plan. Thankfully a little more than a month and Ontario can get rid of this fool running our Province. BTW To B.C. voters congrats you got it right.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-8-26 16:11:23 | 显示全部楼层
看看西人的评论:

does anyone know how
to start a referendum in Ontario to nix this tax?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-8-26 16:12:06 | 显示全部楼层
看看西人的评论:

Say What
Please tell us Mr. Duncan how having the highest business taxes in North America, encourages business. While your diddling the answer, try explaining the mass exodus of business from Ontario before you forced the HST on us. Better yet, do you have the moral turpitude to admit Ontario does not want manufacturing jobs? Isn't that why you overtax and charge exorbitant hydro rates?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-8-26 16:21:12 | 显示全部楼层
看看西人的评论:

Why can't Ontario have a referendum too. We can get rid of the Liberals and the tax all at one go !
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表