发表于 2011-3-10 06:51:58 | 只看该作者
没有掩盖犯罪现场(或者慌乱中忘了掩盖犯罪现场),居然也成了为罪犯开脱的理由——真是欲“减”之罪,何患无辞。
西风纵 发表于 2011-3-10 00:06 http://bbs.51.ca/images/common/back.gif

:yes:
回复

使用道具 举报

48#
发表于 2011-3-10 07:44:39 | 只看该作者
Many people believe the son is not bad because he called 911 right away before he had movd his mother back to room.  If he did so, he won't be charged by abuse.  I just point some of my opinions.

1. May be there is no room available for that mother at that moment, or they don't want to make the other rooms dirty.
2.  May be the son doesn't want his mother die at the house because base on the Chinese culture it definitely will affect his future renting and  house value.
3.  Even he moved his mother back to room will not make him get away from punish.  Never think the polices or doctors in the Canada are idiots.  It is doctor's responsibility reporting to authority if they find some suspicious abuse case such as bruise, frostbite can't not have reasonable explaination.  Then polices will start investigation. So, even the son moved the mother back to room will change nothing.

So many people believe think this case is reasonable because they didn't think of a word" responsibility" in they relationship with their parents.   As a healthcare professional , I understand how difficult to take care a demential patient.  But life doesn't mean you only choose things convenient, easy and can bring benefit to you then throw them away when they make your life difficult.   I know more than one family have such patient.  They make the house terrible and make their kids almost crazy.  Their kids tear up every time they discussed this to me,  but none of they be put into the garage.   For their kids, they still treat their parents with adequate care and with the hope the one day they will recovery.   That is resonsibility, the basic characteristics of human nature.  So, please no excuse.
回复

使用道具 举报

49#
发表于 2011-3-10 08:16:12 | 只看该作者
去过几次“华咨处“(finch / kennedy),觉的她们帮你填写“枫叶卡申请表“还行,其它的话,可以去“多华会“问问。最近听说“华咨处“增加了留学生方面的业务,会不会中领馆也要成为其赞助方了?
回复

使用道具 举报

50#
发表于 2011-3-11 11:57:43 | 只看该作者
So, please no excuse. !!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

51#
发表于 2011-3-11 12:30:27 | 只看该作者
为什么还有这么多人为这对夫妻辩护说它们是无知和疏忽呢?这哪里是无知和疏忽,这是没有人性和残忍!无知也就是说它们对法律的无知,即便法律没有规定居住环境的标准,没有规定要怎样对待他人,人之常情作为子女也不能把自己的妈妈放到那样一个地方去住啊!既然有人为它们辩护,只能说像它们这样没有人性的人还真不少!

“我感觉“虐母案”首先提醒我们的一点是华人急需普法教育。如果儿子媳妇事先知道把母亲放到车库住会有这么严重的后果,悲剧就不会发生。“
这件事只能是对于那位可怜的母亲来说是个悲剧,因为她生养了一个畜牲,而对那对畜牲来说则是活该,罪有应得!
回复

使用道具 举报

52#
发表于 2011-3-12 16:05:40 | 只看该作者
``如果儿子媳妇事先知道把母亲放到车库住会有这么严重的后果,悲剧就不会发生。``

这不是普法不普法的问题,而是会不会做人的问题。  是人就不应该自己住在温暖的房间里而把母亲放在没有保温层的车库!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

53#
发表于 2011-3-15 00:47:48 | 只看该作者
楼主说的2000块退休金,我爸才得1200块,我母亲最近才能领1100块(我花了4万多块买的保险),我爸上次住了一次院,自负部分8000多,全是我出的,中国政府哪管你死活?到头来还不是我出?所以,我现在还不能乱花钱,存了些备用。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表