关注唐炜臻的热情高涨,关心,挺唐是绝大多数,为什么发帖支持唐炜臻是少数?

811#
发表于 2010-12-7 20:23:19 | 只看该作者
裘兄,你的铁嘴帮骂人的太多了。你应该修理一下他们。
回复

使用道具 举报

812#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-12-8 10:19:51 | 只看该作者
Weizhen Tang the Chinese Warren Buffett or Bernie Madoff reputation now includes Wikileaks tie to China leader Zhou Yongkang
Posted on December 8, 2010 by weizhen tang

World English language exclusive:

Weizhen Tang the Chinese Warren Buffett or Bernie Madoff reputation now includes Wikileaks tie to China leader Zhou Yongkang

Weizhen Tang is infamous already as being either the world’s Chinese Warren Buffett or Bernie Madoff, after losing/stealing some $65 Million in a possible ponzi scheme. Yet, now Tang’s reputation –infamy– includes possible links to information gleaned from the recent unprecedented Wikileaks release of 250,000 confidential US diplomatic emails and documents.

Wikileaks included Canadian diplomatic chatter matters too! Examples: that some China officials have used ties with the Liberal Party of Canada to receive kickbacks, for China investments in Canada. And that one of China’s top leaders, Zhou Yongkang, may have funnelled money into Canada to fight the propaganda war, against Canadian protesters of the Beijing 2008 Olympics!

Others suggest that Zhou Yongkang had personally invested monies earlier, to Weizhen Tang, the Chinese Warren Buffett.

Tang categorically denies all this. “It is true that I did a rally to support China, Beijing Olympics. And yes, we hire many buses, and organize many cars and peoples. But this is natural! We organize one of the biggest rallies in the world at that time. But I did that Beijing Olympics rally to promote understanding and friendship between peoples of Canada and China, and all peoples of world. I did that rallly with my own money, and that of the community. We all donate together, to help understanding and friendship towards Beijing Olympics and Chinese peoples.

“Now with the Wikileaks, some people try criticize me, again. The same people who say I am Chinese Bernie Madoff.

“And there is no truth that China leaders, and senior leader Zhou Yongkang, use me, or our Beijing Olympic friendship rally as propaganda. Use us against Canada people.

Globally, Mr Zhou Yongkang is also linked to another of the Wikileaks stories; as one of China’s senior leaders identified in the leaked documents, as being responsible for overseeing the aggressive hacker attacks on Google.

Weizhen Tang, of course, again denies any ties to Mr Zhou Yongkang.

“Firstly, there probably huge mistake that Mr Zhou Yongkang is part of any Google attacks. Secondly, there is no proof of any monies flowing from Mr Zhou Yongkang or the China group to our pro-Beijing Olympics rally.

“And no monies to my Weizhen Tang investment funds from China officials. There are no evidence. Everything is speculations by my enemies, and the enemies against China and the good Chinese peoples.”

Tang holds up several DVD’s and books, Chinese language newspapers.

“Please go watch the videos of our Beijing Olympics rally. Read the English and Chinese newspaper and internet stories about the rally! You can know the rally organizers, and all people involved, there is genuine goodwill and desire by Chinese peoples in Canada. To make friendship and harmony to all Canadians and all peoples; that is our only goal.

“I did, we all did, something really great with our Beijing Olympics rally in Ottawa in 2008. One of the biggest, successful rallies in the world. We do this for Beijing Olympics and world peace and understanding. NOT because China give us money!”

In 2009, Weizhen Tang is accused of a $65 Million ponzi scheme by USA SEC and Canada OSC officials. The storyline includes lavish parties involving federal Canadian political party leaders, like Olivia Chow; offshore Tang accounts in the Islands, around the world.

Funny enough, like Wikileaks founder, Assange, there was an international police warrant and arrest effort against Weizhen Tang too. Tang was even accused of fleeing to China in 2009, to flee imminent arrest in Canada and/or hide some of his ponzi funds?!

Now some in the Chinese community wonder if Tang was running from his money troubles, or whether Tang was in China to speak to China government officials. The Chinese Warren Buffet, Bernie Madoff, just became the Chinese Wikileaks’s Manchurian Candidate.

http://weizhentang.wordpress.com ... ader-zhou-yongkang/
回复

使用道具 举报

813#
发表于 2010-12-8 13:06:32 | 只看该作者
反唐的人,都已经抓狂了。
骂也骂了,恐吓也恐吓了,可是真理依然是真理!
回复

使用道具 举报

814#
发表于 2010-12-8 16:43:46 | 只看该作者
我当然还要顶一下。