• 实时天气:温尼伯 24°
    温度感觉: 24°
楼主: huangben2003
打印 上一主题 下一主题

华人山寨版Day Trader热:是喜是忧?

46#
发表于 2009-3-13 14:29:16 | 只看该作者

回复:回复:回复:一个做DAYTRADER输光的实例

什么叫就一个输光的例子?难道T、Y的例子就不是输光的例子吗?!!!他们还是专家呢!

你有发大财的实例吗?讲出来,让老赵去报道。让大家复制他的发财操盘模式,真正让大家都发大财,“为华人造福呀!”

阿强有良心,有正义.
回复

使用道具 举报

47#
发表于 2009-3-13 14:30:20 | 只看该作者

阿强有良心,有正义感,顶!

回复

使用道具 举报

48#
发表于 2009-3-13 14:37:41 | 只看该作者

Day trading is not for everyone

I and my good friend went to the same school and know each other for a long time.  My good friend's father does day trading for living.  I think he is very successful because the house he lives is getting bigger and bigger.  His wife even bought one house in Markham because their children all live in that area so somtimes she can stay in Markham. (Their children all have their own houses).  He is very humble about his work.  He said day-trading is not for everyone and day-trading takes a lot of work than people think.  He won't accept other people's money or help people to do trading because he said many people think day-trading just like a gamble and many people can't take a loss.

Even he does day-trading all the time, he still has some long-term holdings.  Last year, from my friend I knew he sold most of his long-term holding.  At that time, I and my friend thought because he was getting old (around 80 years old) and he wanted to retire.  When we talked about the market now and about what he did last year, he was still said he was just lucky even last year he mentioned few times the market would go down because there was no way financial companies could offer 100% and even 110% mortgage and oil was over $100.00 and kept climbing.
回复

使用道具 举报

49#
发表于 2009-3-13 14:46:21 | 只看该作者

回复:Day trading is not for everyone

I and my good friend went to the same school and know each other for a long time.  My good friend's father does day trading for living.  I think he is very successful because the house he lives is getting bigger and bigger.  His wife even bought one house in Markham because their children all live in that area so somtimes she can stay in Markham. (Their children all have their own houses).  He is very humble about his work.  He said day-trading is not for everyone and day-trading takes a lot of work than people think.  He won't accept other people's money or help people to do trading because he said many people think day-trading just like a gamble and many people can't take a loss.

Even he does day-trading all the time, he still has some long-term holdings.  Last year, from my friend I knew he sold most of his long-term holding.  At that time, I and my friend thought because he was getting old (around 80 years old) and he wanted to retire.  When we talked about the market now and about what he did last year, he was still said he was just lucky even last year he mentioned few times the market would go down because there was no way financial companies could offer 100% and even 110% mortgage and oil was over $100.00 and kept climbing.

very good point . day trading is not for everyone ,if you think it's a gamble ,it would be a gamble . same thing our life.

if u think other people is bad then they will be bad . all things depend on our point of view. this is the principle of our life.
回复

使用道具 举报

50#
发表于 2009-3-13 14:57:44 | 只看该作者

回复:Day trading is not for everyone

swing trade or day trade? Day trade for an 80 years old man?
回复

使用道具 举报

51#
发表于 2009-3-13 15:06:28 | 只看该作者

回复:新移民可以通过买649的方式来谋生

新移民可以开阔思路, 除了打labor工之外, 可以定期买649彩票看看有没有发财的可能, day trade等短平快的股票投资也可以考虑. 总之, 不要自己给自己设置不必要的障碍, 认为自己不行.
回复

使用道具 举报

52#
发表于 2009-3-13 15:25:18 | 只看该作者

真替老赵失望

多伦多这摩么多金融能人,找谁写评论不行,老赵偏偏找个似懂非懂金融的牧涛在这里当二传手,用道听途说的信息在这里开导别人。真让人好笑。
回复

使用道具 举报

53#
发表于 2009-3-13 15:44:25 | 只看该作者
If you CAN control yourself to sell when losing a certain amount of money, you meet the basic requirement for day trading.
回复

使用道具 举报

54#
发表于 2009-3-13 15:44:54 | 只看该作者
真有本事的去考牌照进入真正股票交易所当真正的DAY TRADER, 现在一些小破公司也随便招些三无人员竟然敢作"DAY TRADE.". 对投资人太不负责了. 没几天就玩完啦.
回复

使用道具 举报

55#
发表于 2009-3-13 16:14:26 | 只看该作者
Day trader, 股票、外汇都有;有人挣大钱也有人亏大钱;没有从事过的别瞎猜臆测,一句话day trade并不适合每个人但也不是毒药!评论的人别一个不懂装内行。
回复

使用道具 举报

56#
发表于 2009-3-13 16:28:13 | 只看该作者

外行看热闹

A先生是科班学金融的出身,在海外游学多年,现在在多伦多做本专业的工作,但并不是一个“Day Trader ”。
回复

使用道具 举报

57#
发表于 2009-3-13 16:30:01 | 只看该作者
DayTrader作为一个职业或副业自负盈亏,实事就是,无可非议。如以此招摇撞骗,另当别论。
回复

使用道具 举报

58#
发表于 2009-3-13 16:32:40 | 只看该作者

回复:回复:新移民可以通过买649的方式来谋生

新移民可以开阔思路, 除了打labor工之外, 可以定期买649彩票看看有没有发财的可能, day trade等短平快的股票投资也可以考虑. 总之, 不要自己给自己设置不必要的障碍, 认为自己不行.

买649?你就歇菜吧,靠买649能生存!亏你还自称法官。
老老实实找个工作做,或者去上学进修再找工作!要么凑点钱开个杂货店什么的还现实点。
回复

使用道具 举报

59#
发表于 2009-3-13 16:44:59 | 只看该作者

是,自己trade自己的钱,心里踏实。

赢了,不必替人操盘;输了,不该替人操盘。
富裕了,就捐点。That's it.

我不是搞金融的,但是我至少知道day trading并不是那么神秘。你只要在银行开设一个direct trading account,你就可以自己操盘。推广一点,几个哥们儿把钱放在一起,由一个大家信得过的哥们操作,盈亏大家分摊,也是可以的。我想T,Y无非就是打这种擦边球。他们是不是在这方面有违法行为,就要看具体情况。

照我理解,day trading 90% 是赌博,10%是靠经验。这个经验就是根据掌屋的信息揣摩股民心理,顺水推舟,但是难在要提前一步。纯粹的赌博都还是有输有赢,day trader当然也是一样。所以T,Y至今不服气,也有他们的道理。你要是说他们下一个回合肯定输光光,他们也还是有一半机会证明你是错的。无论如何,我是宁可自己赌着玩输光光,也不让别人替我去赌的。
回复

使用道具 举报

60#
发表于 2009-3-13 16:47:43 | 只看该作者
day trader的min education是政府定的???

医生的education requirements也不是政府定的啊我晕...(都是从自己的regulatory body定的,注册协会也好考试也好都是由自己的association定的,与政府有个毛关系?)
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表