温度感觉: 28°
  • 实时天气:温尼伯 24°
    温度感觉: 24°
查看: 1181|回复: 7
打印 上一主题 下一主题

星星生活:她们的枫国网恋如火如荼

8#
发表于 2007-11-9 17:42:52 | 只看该作者
I believe most Chinese girls prefers to settle down with chinese husband- same culture, same background and eveything is just easy and clear..
But coming to the relationship partner, it doesn't matter he is white guy, chinese guy or some other color, it is really the quality he can offer that really counts!
Sad to say that in most cases white guyes are more romantic, respect to women, caring about women's needs. They are hygine, polite, and most important, they are very honest. As long as they commit to a relationship, they value it and cherish it. I have seen married chinese guyes are still looking for the "out home" romance and they are even pround of it, which make them so low...
Go with your heart, follow your passion, there is nothing wrong with it in looking for your true love, who care even if he is from the other planet!
7#
发表于 2007-11-9 16:15:49 | 只看该作者

嫁老外的中国女人很多是好东西吗?

嫁老外的中国女人很多不是什么好东西.  

首先, 我是在搞专业工作.

文化背景不一样, 很多老外要的只是一个性伴侣,爱情在他那里只会泥牛入海, 说分手就分手.  在多伦多我见过多例.

因而 (So),
要当心老外平分你的财产,
还有 I hope you don't have any kid when you do find a white guy.
6#
发表于 2007-11-9 13:32:02 | 只看该作者

Sad Stories

I can't see any of those three women here is happy!
One thing I don't understand is that why they always want to find a white guy? Even to be two and half kids's mother as soon as they married? (If they do.)
I know many outstanding chinese guies and they didn't divorce and try to find a withe woman. (I think they can if they have huge house and very good job and made the big money in north america.)
Conflict is everywhere. If this is the reason for you to divorce and try to find a white guy, then you put yourself in big trouble. I hope you don't have any kid when you do this. Are you really feel comfortable when you are doing this?(not suitable to the ones who haven't had marriage yet.)
Many Chinese are intellegent, hard working, and family centered. Open your eyes on those guies,too, you may find your love sooner and more stable.
5#
发表于 2007-11-9 10:46:15 | 只看该作者
感情需要人接班,接近换来期望,期望换来失望的恶性循环
地板
发表于 2007-11-9 03:04:03 | 只看该作者

women are emotional

得陇望蜀
板凳
发表于 2007-11-8 21:52:44 | 只看该作者
To 退化人!
Couldn't agree with you more about
"左不是,右也不是,不停地约会,不停地分手,不停地渴望,不停地失望。。。"

Sometimes you are surprised that "heart" is the most durable thing in your body, it is built to be broken. Yet broken so many times and it can still recover and be ready for the next time"

The beauty is to enjoy the experience, enjoy the journey along the way, give all your heart and let it go...
沙发
发表于 2007-11-8 21:00:58 | 只看该作者

自身问题怪不得别人

来自中国,工作在加拿大,思想自由又独立,既传统又西化,欣赏老外的优点,又受语言文化制约,内心嫌弃中国男人却又不得不承认思想和文化的交流方便。
左不是,右也不是,不停地约会,不停地分手,不停地渴望,不停地失望。。。
时间就这么过去着。
人,谁过的容易呢?都有难念的经。
反正没有压力,没有邻长里短的。
可是孤独只有自己知道啊。
我理解,但是我不支持。
我只有一个信条:
我不下地狱谁下?
楼主
发表于 2007-11-8 16:03:00 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |正序浏览 |阅读模式
献给多伦多的单身朋友:

When you know what you want, and want it bad enough, you will find a way to get it.------Jim Rohn

如果你想得到什么,并且非常想得到,那么你终会找到一种方法得到。

我想这句话不同的人有不同的理解,但是如果我们真正能够把这句话悟透的话,那么一生有这句话也就够了。

就比如爱情婚姻,当你真正想拥有一份爱情和家庭的时候,并且非常想得到,我相信你终会尽其所能得到的。你会寻找多种途径去认识朋友,包括网站,包括参加各种活动,你会多从对方的角度去考虑问题,改变自己的一些不为对方接受的行为,你会变得宽容、大度也信心满怀,如果双方都能这样真心地对待彼此,那么又怎么不能找到心爱的人呢,又怎么不能拥有一份长久的爱情呢?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表