• 实时天气:温尼伯
    温度感觉:
查看: 857|回复: 4
打印 上一主题 下一主题

父母移民收到移民局来信了

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2007-10-22 19:57:59 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
我申请的父母移民,等了两年几个月,目前收到政府来信了,但我不明白为什么不是寄给我的委托代理人,而是我自己本人?信上说移民局不接受我的代理人(一家移民公司)申请,原因是该代理人或代理公司不是CSIC会员,也不是什么社区律师会员等,而且以前有过不太好的违规记录,因此要我本人提交所有财务文件,从04年到06的所有年终报税记录都要寄给他们审核,而我是05年中提交的申请,为什么连04年的也扯上了?
     信上说以后移民局只会直接和我本人联系,那我和该移民公司的协议该如何继续???我交给他费用了,而且申请成功后还要交剩余费用,我的有关材料都在该公司代理人手上,那我如何取消和该公司的关系,而转为自己和移民局联系所有事务?这样做的话,那协议上的剩余费用不是不用交了?(之所以找代理,是因为当时某些事情不太懂,也没有足够时间来处理这么复杂的问题)
     最后再问问,移民局说要我给那几年的年终报税单,都必须是原件,不能是复印的,如果我要求税务局再寄给我那些报税结果表,是否可以当作原件?(以前叫税务局重新寄给我一份报税结果的单子,他们后来寄了,我当时那张找不到了才要求)

不知道多少人能够回答,先谢了。
沙发
发表于 2007-10-23 07:53:26 | 只看该作者
1.报移民局要啥, 你就给啥

2. 去移民公司把材料要回来, 终止合同.(带上移民局的通知). 已经交的钱是要不回来了, 但也不要再交了

3. 税务局寄过来的税单就是原件, 不用担心
板凳
发表于 2007-10-23 10:31:10 | 只看该作者
我申请的父母移民,等了两年几个月,目前收到政府来信了,但我不明白为什么不是寄给我的委托代理人,而是我自己本人?信上说移民局不接受我的代理人(一家移民公司)申请,原因是该代理人或代理公司不是CSIC会员,也不是什么社区律师会员等,而且以前有过不太好的违规记录,因此要我本人提交所有财务文件,从04年到06的所有年终报税记录都要寄给他们审核,而我是05年中提交的申请,为什么连04年的也扯上了?

There is only one explanation.  Your immigration consultant is not a registered member of the Canadian Society of Immigration Consultants.  Since you submitted your application after 2004, your immigration consultant in 2005 must be a transitional member, pending final approval if he or she could pass the examination and meet the experience qualification. Failed to do so, his or her name was removed from the list.

信上说以后移民局只会直接和我本人联系,那我和该移民公司的协议该如何继续???我交给他费用了,而且申请成功后还要交剩余费用,我的有关材料都在该公司代理人手上,那我如何取消和该公司的关系,而转为自己和移民局联系所有事务?这样做的话,那协议上的剩余费用不是不用交了?(之所以找代理,是因为当时某些事情不太懂,也没有足够时间来处理这么复杂的问题)

Whether you have to pay the balance of the fee depends on your contract with the immigration consultant.  If I were you, I would get back my file, refuse to pay, and tell the consultant to sue me for the money.

Whether to pay is your decision.

最后再问问,移民局说要我给那几年的年终报税单,都必须是原件,不能是复印的,如果我要求税务局再寄给我那些报税结果表,是否可以当作原件?(以前叫税务局重新寄给我一份报税结果的单子,他们后来寄了,我当时那张找不到了才要求)

Call Revenue Canada to ask for a Statement C.  You can ask as often as you want.  Send the Statement C to CIC.
地板
 楼主| 发表于 2007-10-24 16:36:26 | 只看该作者
有些文件是拿不到的,我年收入实际上不足,所以某些工作是“虚构”出来的,报的税也是虚的,但我因此交了不少税。移民局要求我提交这几年所有的工作地点,工作时间数,时薪,还有管工名字,电话号码,除开我真实工作所可以得到的那部分文件,其他非真实工作的那些信息我个人是拿不到的,没有那些文件,申请也是失败。这就是那些移民公司,会计师需要做的,很多会计师都会能办理这方面的。否则我从一开始申请就可能打算完全有自己申请,但谁能保证未来两三年工资足够,也不失业?所以我之前找这样的公司也是有原因的。总之能办好事情,按照合同付费也无所谓。谢谢你们的意见
5#
发表于 2007-10-25 10:34:17 | 只看该作者
最初由[加伦鼠]发布
有些文件是拿不到的,我年收入实际上不足,所以某些工作是“虚构”出来的,报的税也是虚的,但我因此交了不少税。移民局要求我提交这几年所有的工作地点,工作时间数,时薪,还有管工名字,电话号码,除开我真实工作所可以得到的那部分文件,其他非真实工作的那些信息我个人是拿不到的,没有那些文件,申请也是失败。这就是那些移民公司,会计师需要做的,很多会计师都会能办理这方面的。否则我从一开始申请就可能打算完全有自己申请,但谁能保证未来两三年工资足够,也不失业?所以我之前找这样的公司也是有原因的。总之能办好事情,按照合同付费也无所谓。谢谢你们的意见

Fake documents!  Let me tell you two stories.

About 15 years ago, I helped my high school principal to set up an immigration company both in Canada and in China.  I designed the programs and helped me with the first few cases.  This school principal taught me history, and transformed me from a bad to a "good" kid, so he has all my respect.  In 2001, he was jailed for 2 years less a day for providing fake documents to his clients.  He is now back to China but continues the same business.

Last year, I knew a 19 year old boy through the Internet.  He is from Dalian.  His father is a successful business man, so his family is quite wealthy.  I helped him to prepare the application for the university of Toronto.  To enhance his chance, he said he would prepare fake documents of work experience.  I was shocked that even a 19 year old would have such a mindset.

I am not in the position to judge anyone including you.  Fake document or not is your decision.  Let me toss in my 2 cents:

1. You can be charged with False Pretendence.  The risk is very low, which is why lots of people are doing that.

2. If you live in Scarborough, Markham, Richmond Hill or Toronto, and CIC asks you to forward the documents to their Mississauga office, be careful, since the investigation unit for the GTA is in Mississauga.  If they ask you to forward the documents to Scarborough office, they are asking for information for their file only.

3. Your immigration consultant may be under the investigation by CIC, so if you continue to use him/her, your chance is quite slim because CIC won't trust your application.  One option for you is to withdraw your application, and re-submit a new application after say one year when you can meet all legitimate requirements.  You may not want this route though after waiting for 2 years.

You are an adult, so use your judgement re: my advice.

Take care and all the best.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表