温度感觉: 24°
楼主: hack
打印 上一主题 下一主题

本网特稿:南下去美国买汽车是否划算?

31#
发表于 2007-9-28 09:46:29 | 只看该作者

各位网友不要上当。

这种新闻,大多是加拿大不成功的汽车销售人士,捣鼓出来的话题。借着损害加拿大墙角的手法,发他们的昧心财而已。

且不说,那种借牌买美国车是否合法,但是新车的售后服务、产品瑕疵的召回,等等,就很难得到加拿大本地的服务机构接手,除非这些机构也能得到美国销售商的回扣。如果,加拿大体制下的服务商,不能从你的购车行为中,得到任何实际的利益,那么他们怎么会给你售后支持呢?那么,售后支持就是空话或者就是购买者你自己得掏腰包。

话说回来,如果加拿大的新车,扣除掉售后保证服务的那部分开销的话,不见得就比到美国去买美国车贵多少了。

关键就是,你愿不愿意承担风险或者再出那部分血啦。
32#
发表于 2007-9-28 11:32:34 | 只看该作者

回复:各位网友不要上当。

最初由[doggy]发布
各位网友不要上当。

这种新闻,大多是加拿大不成功的汽车销售人士,捣鼓出来的话题。借着损害加拿大墙角的手法,发他们的昧心财而已。

且不说,那种借牌买美国车是否合法,但是新车的售后服务、产品瑕疵的召回,等等,就很难得到加拿大本地的服务机构接手,除非这些机构也能得到美国销售商的回扣。如果,加拿大体制下的服务商,不能从你的购车行为中,得到任何实际的利益,那么他们怎么会给你售后支持呢?那么,售后支持就是空话或者就是购买者你自己得掏腰包。

话说回来,如果加拿大的新车,扣除掉售后保证服务的那部分开销的话,不见得就比到美国去买美国车贵多少了。

关键就是,你愿不愿意承担风险或者再出那部分血啦。
前面帖子说了,有的车厂的条款是:美国买车,保修期内在加国自费接受售后服务,然后找美国的车商报销,这样比较合理。更好的做法应该是加国的服务商直接找车厂要钱。
33#
发表于 2007-9-28 11:55:41 | 只看该作者
为什么去美国买汽车,我成功从中国买了一个QQ汽车,才8万人民币。     
34#
发表于 2007-9-28 12:17:44 | 只看该作者
如果没仔细了解自美进口的法规, 别不参与而说别人有居心. 自美进车有新车Ttoyota的售后服务、产品瑕疵的召回等等文件是缴足加拿大14%税进口,借朋友买车再进口有什麽不对?难道跟美国车行买二手就行,如果英文行自已就可以去买车干麽讲别人是"加拿大不成功的汽车销售人士",你的口气更像当地车商, 再说三年保固就算没有.买那一牌烂车还没三年要修超过上万元差价.更何况Toyota, Subaru 公开有保固别乱下烂药
35#
发表于 2007-9-28 12:54:19 | 只看该作者

yeah.

我连襟从中国买了一辆IVECO的柴油厢型货车,在温哥华跑运输,他说那才真叫爽!比道奇的便宜多了,才16万人民币,便宜太大了。买道奇的至少5万多美元。

最初由[ffgg123]发布
为什么去美国买汽车,我成功从中国买了一个QQ汽车,才8万人民币。     
36#
发表于 2007-9-28 13:05:24 | 只看该作者

Hassle and inconvenience

In 80s when the Canadian dollars was at like 86 cents, lots of Canadians bought their cars from USA, so it is not something new.  In 90s when the Canadian dollars hit the bottom at like 72 cents, Americans came over to buy almost everything, e.g. used cars, off lease and auction.

To buy or not to buy: it is a matter of hassle and inconvenience.  If you would not mind the hassle and inconvenience, go for it.

Lot of my friends and colleagues residing west of Toronto are now flying out from Buffalo instead of the Toronto Pearson Airport, because the airfare is like 33 to 50% cheaper.

The hassle and inconvenience include:

1. Driving 90 minutes to the Buffalo airport.
2. Parking at Sun Park for a week for $39.
3. Connection flight at major hubs like Chicago, Washington or Charlotte, thus extending the total flight hours.

If you have a family of 4 going to San Francisco, you can save more than 1K.   Why not?

On the other hand, Americans are flying more often on Air Canada to Europ because of the proximity and better schedule.
37#
发表于 2007-9-28 15:09:08 | 只看该作者

回复:yeah.

最初由[doggy]发布
yeah.

我连襟从中国买了一辆IVECO的柴油厢型货车,在温哥华跑运输,他说那才真叫爽!比道奇的便宜多了,才16万人民币,便宜太大了。买道奇的至少5万多美元。

I can't get what is your point. First your post"各位网友不要上当", Right now you live in Canada. Like you said "go to U.S. buy car is no good".  But "your 连襟从中国买了一辆IVECO的柴油厢型货车".  It mean no warranty either.  I bought Toyota, low cost than buy in Canada, and still get warranty.  I think buy car from China is more risk than in US.  Your "车的售后服务、产品瑕疵的召回,等等,就很难得到加拿大本地的服务机构接手如果加拿大的新车,扣除掉售后保证服务的那部分开销的话,不见得就比到美国去买美国车贵多少了"  What is your really meaning?  You worry about recall, now you said buy from China.  Think about your logic.
38#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-9-28 15:45:37 | 只看该作者

回复:回复:yeah.

最初由[赴美買車]发布

I can't get what is your point. First your post"各位网友不要上当", Right now you live in Canada. Like you said "go to U.S. buy car is no good".  But "your 连襟从中国买了一辆IVECO的柴油厢型货车".  It mean no warranty either.  I bought Toyota, low cost than buy in Canada, and still get warranty.  I think buy car from China is more risk than in US.  Your "车的售后服务、产品瑕疵的召回,等等,就很难得到加拿大本地的服务机构接手如果加拿大的新车,扣除掉售后保证服务的那部分开销的话,不见得就比到美国去买美国车贵多少了"  What is your really meaning?  You worry about recall, now you said buy from China.  Think about your logic.

他没有逻辑,想那说那,只要对他有利就行,那就是逻辑.
39#
发表于 2007-9-28 18:21:17 | 只看该作者

You misunderstand.

First he bought that IVECO with warranty which within China only.  If there are problem he have to send it back to China for fixing.  And fortunately it's working for more than 2 years no any problem.

Second, It's was 160,000 RMB arroud 20K US dollars at that time.  Also he got 17% taxes return from factory and paid for GST/PST and fees in Canada.  He thought it's valued than that Dodge arround 50K US dollars, as he saved 30K US dollars.  Can you buy a Camry without warranty but only half price of saling in American.  I think never.

Third, he thought that is valued, that's the fact only.  I just told a fact here, but I don't think it's worth to buy.  Every person has his/her individule ideas.  That's right.  But you can't require others must standing on your shoes.  That's my main point and that's my logic.

By the way, if you did something, that's not meaning it's worth for everyone to do.  Here is North America.  Everyone is equal and your rights not everyone's right.  You must keep in your mind.

最初由[赴美買車]发布

40#
发表于 2007-9-28 21:43:22 | 只看该作者

回复:You misunderstand.

最初由[doggy]发布
You misunderstand.

First he bought that IVECO with warranty which within China only.  If there are problem he have to send it back to China for fixing.  And fortunately it's working for more than 2 years no any problem.

Second, It's was 160,000 RMB arroud 20K US dollars at that time.  Also he got 17% taxes return from factory and paid for GST/PST and fees in Canada.  He thought it's valued than that Dodge arround 50K US dollars, as he saved 30K US dollars.  Can you buy a Camry without warranty but only half price of saling in American.  I think never.

Third, he thought that is valued, that's the fact only.  I just told a fact here, but I don't think it's worth to buy.  Every person has his/her individule ideas.  That's right.  But you can't require others must standing on your shoes.  That's my main point and that's my logic.

By the way, if you did something, that's not meaning it's worth for everyone to do.  Here is North America.  Everyone is equal and your rights not everyone's right.  You must keep in your mind.

Yes, We are in North America.  That's why I say first time.  Don't judge first for who suggest to buy car from US.  You judge people "是加拿大不成功的汽车销售人士,捣鼓出来的话题。借着损害加拿大墙角的手法,发他们的昧心财而已。".  Everyone could has his thinking way and decision.  Don't said this kind mean word in the beginning.  Another hand, We live in Canada.  Send car back to china is more difficult than drive back to U.S.  I won't write back any more.  Because our logic is totally different.  I just want clear "buy car from US not mean bad things and bad guy".
41#
发表于 2007-10-6 17:18:39 | 只看该作者
我发现在这些回贴里有好几个是加拿大当地车行的销售人员.老是在恐吓一些不清楚情况的准车主不要去美国买车.老说没有固保,什么安全条款不时候加拿大.哎.美国车和加拿大车最大的区别不就是那个长亮的大灯而已嘛. 现在美国的车行都可以免费改灯了.
汽车发展到现在这个年代了. 有哪台新车会过不了3年6万公里的呢?就算有小问题也可以拿去私人修车店就能搞好.我能省小最少1万元来吃利息也好啊! 买贵一点的车省得更多哦.你以为一个工薪阶层的人在加拿大赚税后1万元那么容易啊? 所以我个人觉得不需要太在意那个固保.这边的车行太黑了. 我是1年半前从美国加州搬来多伦多的, 在那边生活了5年. 那边的华人车行的广告是 TOYOTA CAMRY LE $18180车门价,不需要再耗时间砍价.出门价的意思是车价, 运费, 车的TAX, 牌费都已经含在里面了. 不再有任何费用. 这就叫出门价, 那边已经不把冷气给分出来了.这个价比我们这边的广告 $25XXX起. +14%TAX, 运费, 冷气费,牌费, 行政费,验车费等等不知名的费用.
所以在加州那边的华人圈里,CIVIC和COLORA并不是那么好卖,最好卖的是CAMRY. 因为它们的出门差价大概只有$3000左右.  花2天时间过去买车好呢? 还是在这边伸着勃子被砍好呢? 你们自己决定吧!
42#
发表于 2011-1-28 21:00:13 | 只看该作者
最初由[东来顺]发布
回复:回复:回复:回复:[评论]本网特稿:我们去美国买汽车是否划算?

See.  This is quality of Chinese.
Sedona 发表于 2007-9-27 08:42 http://bbs.51.ca/images/common/back.gif

Why you say this?  It is really stupid of saying that!  Your mom is Chinese, right? and your father is a Chinese, right?  How about their quality?
回复

使用道具 举报

43#
发表于 2011-1-28 21:22:42 | 只看该作者
In 80s when the Canadian dollars was at like 86 cents, lots of Canadians bought their cars from USA, so it is not something new.  In 90s when the Canadian dollars hit the bottom at like 72 cents, Americans came over to buy almost everything, e.g. used cars, off lease and auction.

To buy or not to buy: it is a matter of hassle and inconvenience.  If you would not mind the hassle and inconvenience, go for it.

Lot of my friends and colleagues residing west of Toronto are now flying out from Buffalo instead of the Toronto Pearson Airport, because the airfare is like 33 to 50% cheaper.

The hassle and inconvenience include:

1. Driving 90 minutes to the Buffalo airport.
2. Parking at Sun Park for a week for $39.
3. Connection flight at major hubs like Chicago, Washington or Charlotte, thus extending the total flight hours.

If you have a family of 4 going to San Francisco, you can save more than 1K.   Why not?

On the other hand, Americans are flying more often on Air Canada to Europ because of the proximity and better schedule.
Sedona 发表于 2007-9-28 13:05 http://bbs.51.ca/images/common/back.gif

It seems you have been here long, and you are an old man also.  But this can't be the excuse you say like "quality of Chinese"!   It makes you like a stupid and naive guy!  I give you this advice sincerely "Don't be proud of being an early comer to here! Don't tell people what to do just because you are an elder!  That is silly."
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表