温度感觉: 14°
查看: 22989|回复: 54
打印 上一主题 下一主题

我的面试经历——阿差的厂子不能去

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2007-7-31 21:31:54 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
昨天去面试,心情极为不爽,到此畅所欲言一番,用以警示同胞。
面试的是个电子厂,名义上叫面试,实际没问任何问题,让爷给它做一番技能测试,本以为先测试以后再面试,不成想,干完了只说了一句:"You can go home now, and wait a call later."哎?我它奶奶地,你把爷爷当成啥啦,当成个工具或当个奴隶啦?唤来唤去的。我经历多少次面试了,通常都会问些与简历有关的问题,并主动提供厂方的情况,例如,试用期及正式雇用后员工应该享有的福利待遇等等,最后还要再问一句"Do you have any question?"
所以,我赶紧问到,"Can I get more information about your company?" 面试官(好像是个白人妇女)似乎没准备,亦或者不敢贸然应答,所以直接领我去见了老板。老板40多岁,看上去像个印巴阿差,一只眼睛似乎睁不开地看着我:"Do you have any experience?" 草,我都测试完了,竟然问这狗屁问题,"Of cource, I don't want to boast myself, you can check my testing job." 面试官踮踮地赶紧去取样品。阿差又问一句"Do you have resume?"  "Yes. I droped my resume to you office."阿差发火啦,”你不能这样跟我说话,我问你随身带着简历没有?”“OK, 对不起,我随身没带。”此时,样品取回来啦,面试官又回去拿我的简历。这个阿差看完我的样品,又看看我的简历,没再挑任何毛病,“OK,明天我们会call你的”。哎,你满意了,我还没满意哪,你们还没回答我的问题:如果被雇用,有关贵公司的福利待遇。这个阿差又恼火啦,“你现在无权问我这些问题,现在是我选不选择你”,你只有等着我召唤你。”草,你把我当成上门要饭的啦,等着你给我施舍哪?"Sorry, I am not interested in your company now!" ,我气愤地从他手里的抢过简历,拂袖而去。最后,当然要再给安排我面试的人事部门经理发封感谢信啦,内容如下:

Hi sharon,

Thank your arranging me an interview on this Monday. But I am gald to tell you  I rejected your boss immidately without any hesitation.

I had rather an  interview  than an unusual skill testing without any question. After testing I hoped to get further information about your company, but Staza didn't have any prepairation. So she just let me to see your boss directly.

The boss is so arrogant to say " you have no right to ask me any question about my employee's treatment, only let me choose you or not, and you wait a call later."

I am a Canada's citizen, not a tool or a slave and I have experienced a lot of interviews. I never meet this kind of interview situation. I know everyone has the equal right to get respect and esteem, no matter you are an employer or an employee, rich or poor, in the freedom society of Canada. Maybe this situation often happens in some undeveloping country from which the boss is originally.

I am a shame of this company which still has a life in Canada and I spurn this guy and his company. Since If I work for a company, I am not willing to feel to be given any alms by it.

Thank you again.

各位同胞,阿差傲慢对待中国人找工者,是用它原属国标准看咱中国人,所以,我只能毫不犹豫地说"NO”。给再多的钱,老子都不伺候你个“阿擦”丫的。
沙发
发表于 2007-8-1 09:26:38 | 只看该作者

回复:我的面试经历——阿差的厂子不能去

最初由[leibogong]发布
我的面试经历——阿差的厂子不能去

昨天去面试,心情极为不爽,到此畅所欲言一番,用以警示同胞。
面试的是个电子厂,名义上叫面试,实际没问任何问题,让爷给它做一番技能测试,本以为先测试以后再面试,不成想,干完了只说了一句:"You can go home now, and wait a call later."哎?我它奶奶地,你把爷爷当成啥啦,当成个工具或当个奴隶啦?唤来唤去的。我经历多少次面试了,通常都会问些与简历有关的问题,并主动提供厂方的情况,例如,试用期及正式雇用后员工应该享有的福利待遇等等,最后还要再问一句"Do you have any question?"
所以,我赶紧问到,"Can I get more information about your company?" 面试官(好像是个白人妇女)似乎没准备,亦或者不敢贸然应答,所以直接领我去见了老板。老板40多岁,看上去像个印巴阿差,一只眼睛似乎睁不开地看着我:"Do you have any experience?" 草,我都测试完了,竟然问这狗屁问题,"Of cource, I don't want to boast myself, you can check my testing job." 面试官踮踮地赶紧去取样品。阿差又问一句"Do you have resume?"  "Yes. I droped my resume to you office."阿差发火啦,”你不能这样跟我说话,我问你随身带着简历没有?”“OK, 对不起,我随身没带。”此时,样品取回来啦,面试官又回去拿我的简历。这个阿差看完我的样品,又看看我的简历,没再挑任何毛病,“OK,明天我们会call你的”。哎,你满意了,我还没满意哪,你们还没回答我的问题:如果被雇用,有关贵公司的福利待遇。这个阿差又恼火啦,“你现在无权问我这些问题,现在是我选不选择你”,你只有等着我召唤你。”草,你把我当成上门要饭的啦,等着你给我施舍哪?"Sorry, I am not interested in your company now!" ,我气愤地从他手里的抢过简历,拂袖而去。最后,当然要再给安排我面试的人事部门经理发封感谢信啦,内容如下:

Hi sharon,

Thank your arranging me an interview on this Monday. But I am gald to tell you  I rejected your boss immidately without any hesitation.

I had rather an  interview  than an unusual skill testing without any question. After testing I hoped to get further information about your company, but Staza didn't have any prepairation. So she just let me to see your boss directly.

The boss is so arrogant to say " you have no right to ask me any question about my employee's treatment, only let me choose you or not, and you wait a call later."

I am a Canada's citizen, not a tool or a slave and I have experienced a lot of interviews. I never meet this kind of interview situation. I know everyone has the equal right to get respect and esteem, no matter you are an employer or an employee, rich or poor, in the freedom society of Canada. Maybe this situation often happens in some undeveloping country from which the boss is originally.

I am a shame of this company which still has a life in Canada and I spurn this guy and his company. Since If I work for a company, I am not willing to feel to be given any alms by it.

Thank you again.

各位同胞,阿差傲慢对待中国人找工者,是用它原属国标准看咱中国人,所以,我只能毫不犹豫地说"NO”。给再多的钱,老子都不伺候你个“阿擦”丫的。

Aiyoh.. you made so many mistakes in your letter.

1) immidately -> immediately
2) gald -> glad
3) prepairation -> preparation
4) Canada's citizen -> Canadian Citizen
5) boss is originally --> (doesn't make sense)
6) I am a shame of this company --> (Oh my god, You are really a shame of yourself by making so many mistakes in this letter)  Go and find out how to use "a shame of"

No company will hire you if they receive a broken-english letter like this.
板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2007-8-1 10:05:06 | 只看该作者
friendlai

Thank you for giving me an instruction.
I am a newcomer landed within two years, and I am still in begining level of LINC class. So I need improve my English as soon as possible. But it doesn't block my way to reject this ACHA
地板
发表于 2007-8-1 10:31:22 | 只看该作者

take it easy

这世上到处是人渣,身为“技术移民”的我们, 必须要有耐心。

有人靠着难民法律的漏洞而赚呆了(refering to 福州人, Sri Langkans, Mexicans etc...). 而身为有着专业知识的我们却常常吃闭门羹,必须自我检讨一番。灵活点,不给对方吃点甜头,又怎能让他上当呢。

祝事事如意
5#
发表于 2007-8-1 11:22:29 | 只看该作者

tooooo many mistakes

My English is not good and my computer can't type Chinese.
There were sooooooo many mistakes!
I read the article, tried to write something, gave up.

Oh man, you did make some mistakes! So many!!!
Before click send button, check, double check, triple check...
6#
发表于 2007-8-1 12:09:05 | 只看该作者
If it is a labor job then that's how they test you. If it is a professional job then it is not acceptable.
7#
发表于 2007-8-1 13:04:10 | 只看该作者

回复:take it easy

最初由[friendlai]发布
take it easy

这世上到处是人渣,身为“技术移民”的我们, 必须要有耐心。

有人靠着难民法律的漏洞而赚呆了(refering to 福州人, Sri Langkans, Mexicans etc...). 而身为有着专业知识的我们却常常吃闭门羹,必须自我检讨一番。灵活点,不给对方吃点甜头,又怎能让他上当呢。

祝事事如意

这是哪来的猪,一只高贵的猪.
8#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-8-1 15:16:26 | 只看该作者
I am riding a donkey, but it is too slow, so I hope to look for a horse.

If I didn't start my seeking untill my English would be good enough or perfect, I could be starved before I had good English.

In fact, I have experienced a lot of interviews, the pay rate from $10/hr to $22/hr, in two years. Yes, the employers can accept my cover letter & resume and offer me those interview opportunities.

So, to newcomer, don't be supperstitious that you must have perfect English before your acting. As a technical immigrant, as long as you express your meaning which the employers can understand, they would  choose your more technical ability rather than your perfect English. They concentrate more if you can perform your responsibility to serve their product rather than you boast your English ability. Hardly can you compete English with native language people in Canada, even some "language technologist" here.

I only hope to serve for newcomer to encourage each other and  to establish confidence in Canada
9#
发表于 2007-8-1 15:48:50 | 只看该作者
This might be the reason you only got interviews not offers.

I agree that you don't have to wait until your language skill is perfect. However, a basic skill- correct spelling probably is polite. It is not that difficult if you just use the word function "ABC" to correct all spelling mistakes before you send your letters.

In my professional area, no matter you are native speakers or not, if there is any spelling mistake in the letter, you will never get  a chance to have an interview.

One more suggestion:  I found you like to use some so called fancy English words. But please make sure their typical English expression when you apply them.  For example: "I didn't start my seeking..."  In English, "seek" is a verb but "seeking" does not necessary mean a noun.   Plus, the mean of a noun consisting of a verb +ing is different from that  of an original noun.  If you simply say " If I did not start to look for a job" is much better.

Correction is always the first priority, not those "big" words.

English is a very beautiful language but it is one of the most difficulty languages to master.  

By the way, even English speakers, they may not possess a reasonable written skill. Effective writing takes huge efforts and time to practise. I am still on a learning journey.

Good luck

最初由[leibogong]发布
I am riding a donkey, but it is too slow, so I hope to look for a horse.

If I didn't start my seeking untill my English would be good enough or perfect, I could be starved before I had good English.

In fact, I have experienced a lot of interviews, the pay rate from $10/hr to $22/hr, in two years. Yes, the employers can accept my cover letter & resume and offer me those interview opportunities.

So, to newcomer, don't be supperstitious that you must have perfect English before your acting. As a technical immigrant, as long as you express your meaning which the employers can understand, they would  choose your more technical ability rather than your perfect English. They concentrate more if you can perform your responsibility to serve their product rather than you boast your English ability. Hardly can you compete English with native language people in Canada, even some "language technologist" here.

I only hope to serve for newcomer to encourage each other and  to establish confidence in Canada
10#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-8-1 16:21:48 | 只看该作者
Hi beca,

Thank you very much.
I am Lucky enough to get a English learning opportunity here.
11#
发表于 2007-8-1 16:32:00 | 只看该作者
His/her English is not perfect, but he is a real man and muchhhhhh better than somebody.
12#
发表于 2007-8-1 16:55:41 | 只看该作者

Stop Learning, Starting Using !!

Stop Learning, Starting Using !!

I found using English every day is a better way to practice your English. It is much better than you try to "learn" it. I stopped "learning", starting "using" when I came to Canada the very first year. When you use English, stop thinking that you are learning. In fact, you should stop thinking that English is your second language at all. You're in Canada, English is a tool you use everyday to survive.  My son doesn't learn English. He just hears it, watches it (body language) and uses it

Using your computer to help your spelling. I can not write anything, well almost anything, without a computer. Because my spelling is so bad. But hey, why you don't see my spelling mistake? Because I use those tools to help me. You write on your computer and forget about spelling. You just type as you think. You go back to check all the spelling and other mistake after you finish a paragraph. That's how I write.

Speaking? That's too easy. Because you speak English every day, every hour. How can you not be good enough? Make sense?

Also, I found a very interesting thing. People with years of learning the language tend to use "big words". My son doesn't use that much "big words" so I don't use that much "big words" either. Instead, I use what people use. Make sense?

Just my 2 cents.
13#
发表于 2007-8-1 19:53:27 | 只看该作者
这不是英文的问题,阿差的英文其实注意听也错误百出。那帮人势利眼是公所周知的。在白人面前他们是条狗,在中国新移民面前就耀武扬威,一副丑恶嘴脸。楼主说得对,觉不能忍这口气。
14#
发表于 2007-8-1 20:42:39 | 只看该作者

加拿大是移民国家,英语说的五花八门很正常.

能听懂说通就很好.楼主继续努力.
15#
发表于 2007-8-1 21:33:16 | 只看该作者
It is my pleasure.

I respect your personality. After all, not every one can give up a job.

I  believe you will be very good in English as well. Practise makes perfect. And you are trying to use them. That is all about.

In Toronto, if you just want to live in a normal life and not have a high-rank position, general English is good enough. (In a daily life, you even don't have to know much English because more and more governmental departments provide their services in Chinese. eg. banks, TTC, stores, etc.)

I have no interest to those type of people either. They always look down Chinese. (But I was lucky enough: my professor from that country was a very warm-hearted person and we established a very good friendship.)  Don't mad about them. This is just their national nature. Be yourself.

Again, I support you and respect you. That is why I wrote back to you.

WORK HARD, PLAY HARD.

p.s It should be "an English learning opportunity" instead of "a" because "English" starts "e". Any noun starting from "a, e, i, o, u" or the pronunciation starting from those words (for example: hour although not starts "o" but the pronunciation does) you should use "an" rather than "a". Thus, "an hour" not "a hour".

最初由[leibogong]发布
Hi beca,

Thank you very much.
I am Lucky enough to get a English learning opportunity here.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表