温度感觉: 24°
查看: 4183|回复: 35
打印 上一主题 下一主题

我一个分子生物博士,竟然找不到工作

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2007-7-5 10:59:08 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

相关文章内容摘要

倍可亲(backchin 我,男,一米七五,体重60公斤(本来重点的,现在愁的成线性下降了),一个博士生,现在也找不到工作。 我的学校在上海,一个一流号称也是很NB的学校。 我的专业是分子生物,这个世纪传说中最红火 ... [ 查看全文 ]

§ 发表于 2007-7-5
你别笑死人了,比你强的人多着呢
沙发
发表于 2007-7-5 11:15:20 | 只看该作者
我考...读书20年, 还为工作愁,人生共有几十年?

赶紧加拿大移民, 过来打肋博吧
板凳
发表于 2007-7-5 11:30:49 | 只看该作者
最初由[alfonso]发布
我考...读书20年, 还为工作愁,人生共有几十年?

赶紧加拿大移民, 过来打肋博吧

英语好可以去实验室,
读20年书很正常啊基础教育就12年了,大学4年,直博5年,可以少1年
地板
发表于 2007-7-5 11:33:49 | 只看该作者

Essay of the Year

我,男,一米七五,体重60公斤(本来重点的,现在愁的成线性下降了),一个博士生,现在也找不到工作。

Mr. PhD candidate (not PhD yet) starts his essay with his gender and size.  Come on.  Who cares about your size, unless you are super "big".

我的专业是分子生物,这个世纪传说中最红火的专业,什么狗屁高科技,最朝气蓬勃,最xxx等词汇都往上贴,原北大教授xx曾信口开河的说21世纪是生物的世纪,我想很多学这个专业的人和我一样,都想说xxxxx.....此处省略一百字。

I know a full time real estate agent in Toronto.  Despite the booming market, his annual income was minus eight thousand dollars last year.  His commission could not cover his cost. The field is hot, but you are not - common sense.

我啥都有,四级,六级,计算机二级......文章,专利都有,成绩虽不算好,但是从来没有挂过,本科学校也算的上一流末尾的重点本科,硕士和博士都是真正一流的大学。

Chinese doesn't have confidence in our abiities.  We assess ourselves based on number of certificates in our possession.  A few years ago, I terminated a staff who would not return to clear her mess, so I did it for her.  In her desk, she had at least 20 different kinds of certificates.  You name it, she has it: marriage counseling, substance abuse, mental health, negotiation, project management, dynamic presentation, business management.....

At work, who cares about which university you are from? This may be the case in China, but in Canada, nobody knows I am a graduate from a no name university in Guangzhou.

找女人都希望找cn,可找工作和找女人正好相反,人家一看没有干过的,一律靠边先站。

Of course, work experience always comes first.

你猜怎么着,她不给友好待遇到不说了,她居然让俺去做博士后,你说我也算一流大学毕业,去西部一个二流学校做博士后,这不是存心气人么?

You are lucky to have a post doc opportunity.

非得把俺往死了整啊,整的崩溃了好补充明年从楼上飘下的名额?

Yes, 7 pm August 8, 2008 is a good time.  Go to Beijing though.
5#
发表于 2007-7-5 12:50:34 | 只看该作者

回复:Essay of the Year

最初由[Sedona]发布
Essay of the Year

Mr. PhD candidate (not PhD yet) starts his essay with his gender and size.  Come on.  Who cares about your size, unless you are super "big".

I know a full time real estate agent in Toronto.  Despite the booming market, his annual income was minus eight thousand dollars last year.  His commission could not cover his cost. The field is hot, but you are not - common sense.

Chinese doesn't have confidence in our abiities.  We assess ourselves based on number of certificates in our possession.  A few years ago, I terminated a staff who would not return to clear her mess, so I did it for her.  In her desk, she had at least 20 different kinds of certificates.  You name it, she has it: marriage counseling, substance abuse, mental health, negotiation, project management, dynamic presentation, business management.....

At work, who cares about which university you are from? This may be the case in China, but in Canada, nobody knows I am a graduate from a no name university in Guangzhou.

Of course, work experience always comes first.

You are lucky to have a post doc opportunity.

Yes, 7 pm August 8, 2008 is a good time.  Go to Beijing though.

Sedona, don't be so mean, although what you said is ture

This PhD candidate, good or bad, has been devoting so much time at the useless school should at least deserve some sympahy from us.  In brief, most of chinese universities are garbage, doesn't matter it boast itself NB or not, just look at its teaching materials, out of date so much, and based on over all chinese moral.

How about our fffgg123MM? have you find out her shop? please share the info with me. Cheers  --  your brother
6#
发表于 2007-7-5 12:58:13 | 只看该作者
Hack:

I found her.  fg means flg.  She can be found at 240 St. George Street everyday.  Outside, not inside.
7#
发表于 2007-7-5 13:33:25 | 只看该作者
农村的小孩就是可怜,读书没有用,要有一个好爸爸,招工都是骗人的,一般好的工作都是内定,如果在学校的时候找一个有背景的女孩,现在就不要那么辛苦了,可能他像恐龙,没有人要。
长相平淡农村的男孩,读书好没有用,要会投机,找一个有背景像芙蓉姐姐那样的女孩,至少可以少奋斗20年,长相平淡,没有背景的女孩就应该去整容,或者去成为洗脚妹,否则都是没有前途
8#
发表于 2007-7-5 13:36:27 | 只看该作者
最初由[Sedona]发布
Hack:

I found her.  fg means flg.  She can be found at 240 St. George Street everyday.  Outside, not inside.

我不是法轮功成员,我不喜欢法轮功,任何要运动的东西我都不喜欢,我只喜欢吃喝玩乐
9#
发表于 2007-7-5 13:46:24 | 只看该作者
最初由[ffgg123]发布

我不是法轮功成员,我不喜欢法轮功,任何要运动的东西我都不喜欢,我只喜欢吃喝玩乐

ffgg123mm, if you are one second late for rescuing, I bet I will fall in Sedona's trap. because I am seriously searching the map and figuring what time we could get together to implement my promise I am too naive. Sedona, for this I owe you a punch .
10#
发表于 2007-7-5 13:53:22 | 只看该作者
我只喜欢吃喝玩乐

SO DO I :p
11#
发表于 2007-7-5 14:30:46 | 只看该作者

别伤心.

别伤心.
少年很努力,老来徒悲伤.大有人在.
12#
发表于 2007-7-5 14:34:19 | 只看该作者

回复:回复:Essay of the Year

最初由[hack]发布
回复:Essay of the Year

Sedona, don't be so mean, although what you said is ture

This PhD candidate, good or bad, has been devoting so much time at the useless school should at least deserve some sympahy from us.  In brief, most of chinese universities are garbage , doesn't matter it boast itself NB or not, just look at its teaching materials, out of date   so much, and based on over all chinese moral .

How about our fffgg123MM? have you find out her shop? please share the info with me. Cheers  --  your brother

51真是个好地方,常常会有笑死人的帖子出现。

在中国现在找不到工作的多了 ,哈佛的博士回去找不到工作也一点不希奇,不能凭此就说哈佛大学是Garbage吧?

看你的意思你肯定不是在中国上的大学,那你怎么知道中国大学使用的教材都是过时的呢?如果你能知道是过时的,中国的大学为什么就不能知道国外同类专业是什么情况?现在是信息时代,学生一般都知道自己所学领域的当今水平是什么,也知道最新前沿是什么,因为没这个概念是做不出论文的。

另外根据某个别人的表现就推断好像chinese moral是非常糟糕的,我如果根据你上面的评论就做推论,那我的结论会是:这民主国家的教育真是狗屁不如!
13#
发表于 2007-7-5 16:24:55 | 只看该作者

好与不好,自己明白

厉害啊!!!!!!!!!学分子生物的博士啊!!!!!!!!!你竟然知道上网,看过加国的前2年的报导吗?!国内也该报导了吧-------------双博士跳桥(楼)自杀的事件!!!!!!!!!!!!!!呵呵,真了不起啊你!!!!!!
14#
发表于 2007-7-5 19:20:26 | 只看该作者

making noise

take your time doing post Dr. or selling Chinese dampling at the street corner,helping others who even don't have your luck of being educated - doing sth. to enrich your so paled boring worthless rutine.

bitter but may be remembered 30 yrs later.
15#
发表于 2007-7-5 19:23:55 | 只看该作者
很多PHD能都在CHINA TOWN找到炸鸡腿之类的工作!
怎么叫没工作?简直是诬蔑伟大的加拿大!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表