• 实时天气:温尼伯
    温度感觉:
查看: 11312|回复: 24
打印 上一主题 下一主题

中國女同胞們找工作要小心性騷擾女員工的色老頭

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2007-6-28 21:58:35 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
終於等到不在那裡做的一天了,所以我可以揭發我這3個月來被性騷擾被摸屁屁的經曆:(包括我之前一位還有一位女員工)
本人曾經在51找到這樣一份工作,在88X  *** DRIVE一家小店做SALES,其實是什麼都要做。一開始老板是個65歲以上的叫PETER的老頭,看那年紀你也不會想像到他居然還會對一些可以當他小小小女兒的女生下手吧,而且他還有一為30歲的中國老婆。一開始很努力很開心地去做,以為自己找到一個好好學習的机會。一開始老頭也隻是握你的手,輕摟你的腰,我決得可能是西人得禮議而已都沒在意,可能是老人家對年輕人像孩子那樣的關心而已。後來老頭問我拿MSN說是想和員工多溝通,我覺得也對就給了他,惡夢就開始了!老頭一直約我晚上出去跟他兜風,我覺得很怪每此都推了。他開始在MSN上出言不遜。說來和我玩玩,我跟他說你有老婆了,他就說我們不要說出去,我覺得超惡心!!我23歲,他65歲以山,居然還會有這種色心??!!又跟我說他老婆嫁他也是為了移民可能跟他離婚會回大陸找男人什麼的,店裡就只有我跟他,我立刻跟他說沒可能我對他沒可能有興趣我當他老板而已,後來他說那我不會再搔擾你了。

我以為就這樣完了,不過接下來的卻是讓我決得最生氣想起都想吐的又一場惡夢!!!他一直跟我說中國很多女人排著隊想跟他玩,幾年去一次每次都玩很多中國女人,還叫了很多他那些在外國沒人要的老頭去中國玩女人。我沒天聽這些決得很討厭,我不知到他想對我說什麼。 有一天我進他的OFFICE拿文件,還沒進去他就“FUCK“的大叫,我很SHOCKED,問他你說什麼???他很賤地對我說:"Oh sorry I don't mean to say that to you even I really want to do that with you." 然後又故做驚訝說" 天我怎麼可以這麼講呢?I am so bad...haha" 我跟他說你不要在這麼講了,他叫我不要說出去不要告他。我說好如果你不再這樣的話。雖然他還是經常性地說色情笑話還是用色情的字眼去妙術我身體的某些部位,但我該說的都說了他還是要這樣我也不能再做什麼。他可能見我不理他,就開始更過分的行為了!!!!

一開始他經過我的身邊趁我用心做事的時後用手大力拍我的屁鼓然後很快一隻箭地溜了出去店外,我還楞楞得又氣又恨!!!這招最毒我連罵都來不及罵他就溜了!!!!他又用同樣的招數做了一次!!我真得覺得這人越來越賤我真的不能再做下去了。他可能見我來不及罵他以為我好欺負,局然趁我在他OFFICE拿文件的時後“光明正大“地拍我屁屁,我立刻大罵:"DONT TOUCH MY BUTT I HATE IT!!!!!!"他先一楞了一句道謙也不說然後笑笑示意我不要大聲因為他老婆在外面。我不知到他老婆有沒有聽見但是她只能靠她那色老頭養能說什麼呢?有也當聽不到啦! 我氣得要命但是我不能辭職我要忍下去要先告了他以後再辭或者讓他辭我那我可以多告他一重。

終於,她老婆說我態渡不好叫我走,我覺得好笑你每天被人占便宜難道還要很開心嗎???!!!! 不過也好我終於等到這一天了!可已離開這鬼地方了因為告他性騷擾的文件也都送上去了。後來我發現原來之前的員工也是因為被他性騷擾摸來摸去才一個一個地走,我們都打算連合一起告他讓他知道我們中國女生不是每個都像他老婆那種可以讓你隨便亂摸的!這種不尊重中國人的賤人因該受到應有的懲罰!!!!! 請各位女同胞找工作要小心!!!!! 我已經是第三個受害人,所寫的一切向天發誓都是事實,我們沒錯,錯的是那個賤人!!
沙发
发表于 2007-6-28 23:09:37 | 只看该作者
找人或是你废了他算了,狠狠地顶一下就行了。
板凳
发表于 2007-6-29 15:32:05 | 只看该作者
那该死的色老头, 以为每个女孩儿都像他老婆一样贱了,为了点好处什么都可以。60VS30,各取所需。是钱贱,还是人贱?是皮毛动物!
地板
发表于 2007-6-29 19:57:39 | 只看该作者

既然已经告上法庭,就把他公布出来,免得别人再上当.

5#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-6-29 20:42:18 | 只看该作者

回复:既然已经告上法庭,就把他公布出来,免得别人再上当.

最初由[mbig.ca]发布

公布:http://www.sewknit.ca
6#
发表于 2007-6-29 21:52:44 | 只看该作者
哈哈,这老头常把自个儿头像挂在一些中文网站上招人,
估计招来的女孩都被他给骚扰跑了。

告倒他!
有困难我们大家凑钱支持你。
7#
发表于 2007-6-29 23:19:44 | 只看该作者
有志气,有骨气,支持你告她,如有困难和我联系。一定给你撑腰出主意。
8#
发表于 2007-7-2 13:32:00 | 只看该作者

支持你,一定要告倒他

有困难告诉大家,我们一定会支持你,中国人一定要团结起来!
9#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-7-2 20:16:11 | 只看该作者

I NEED A GOOD LAWYER

I NEED HELP TO LOOK FOR A GOOD LAWYER...

PLEASE HELP!!!
10#
发表于 2007-7-2 21:03:27 | 只看该作者

tell us what u want

Welcome visit www.mbig.ca then send a email to [email protected] tell us what u want
11#
发表于 2007-7-2 21:14:19 | 只看该作者

LET WE KNOW

When you need help finding a lawyer, call LAWYER REFERRAL SERVICE    LRS  A public service of the Law Society

HERE/S HOW IT WORKS:

Call our 1-900-5654577

A LRS representative will give you the name and phone number of one local LRS member lawer who is able to deal with your issue.

Call a LRS member lawyer and receive up to 30 minutes of free consultation.

A $6.00 charge will be automatically added to your phone bill.

Crisis Line 1-800-2688326

转自 MBIG.CA 免费工商黄页/法律服务

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

WELCOME VISIT WWW.MBIG.CA THEN SEND A EMAIL TO [email protected] LET WE KNOW WHAT U WANT.
12#
发表于 2007-7-26 16:35:43 | 只看该作者

小心!还有一个花老头

经常在“义工招募”里发贴招义工bookkeeper 的意大利籍花老头,姐妹们也要小心,其名字S开头。
13#
发表于 2007-8-23 13:14:03 | 只看该作者

ABOUT THIS GIRL

I just happen to find out there is a post like this and it's actually about my family. Do you think i should keep silent for our reputation?
      I'm the wife she is talking about, this girl was going too far from this situation, about herself and her work , I don't want to say anything.
     About our employee, the record is as below:
     This is the first girl we hired from 51.CA, before her, we had three girls (all chinese girls) used to work here, and they are all still in touch with peter.
     The first one which worked for 3 years and now in USA, the second one which worked for 3 years too, and left due to start her own business in china , the third one worked for 1 year, we temporarily layed her off and she is travelling in china with her husband right now, and all of them are still good friends with peter and keep in touch with us, especially with peter.
      So everybody can judge if it is true what she said "THEY are going to sue peter all together".
      About my marriage, i don't need anybody judge on me, it's my choice, and i truly trust on my husband especially after 2 and half years marriage.  
     And about this mixed up girl , if she want to see us in court , we are ready. And we not afraid of whatever you will do to us.
14#
发表于 2007-8-25 21:34:39 | 只看该作者

回复:ABOUT THIS GIRL

最初由[牵着蚂蚁散步]发布
ABOUT THIS GIRL

I just happen to find out there is a post like this and it's actually about my family. Do you think i should keep silent for our reputation?
      I'm the wife she is talking about, this girl was going too far from this situation, about herself and her work , I don't want to say anything.
     About our employee, the record is as below:
     This is the first girl we hired from 51.CA, before her, we had three girls (all chinese girls) used to work here, and they are all still in touch with peter.
     The first one which worked for 3 years and now in USA, the second one which worked for 3 years too, and left due to start her own business in china , the third one worked for 1 year, we temporarily layed her off and she is travelling in china with her husband right now, and all of them are still good friends with peter and keep in touch with us, especially with peter.
      So everybody can judge if it is true what she said "THEY are going to sue peter all together".
      About my marriage, i don't need anybody judge on me, it's my choice, and i truly trust on my husband especially after 2 and half years marriage.  
     And about this mixed up girl , if she want to see us in court , we are ready. And we not afraid of whatever you will do to us.

垃圾老外的洩欲工具
15#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-9-12 00:30:07 | 只看该作者

回复:回复:ABOUT THIS GIRL

最初由[黑暗]发布
回复:ABOUT THIS GIRL

垃圾老外的洩欲工具

HAHHAHAHA
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表