168#
发表于 2007-6-26 19:56:31 | 只看该作者
什么事情都知足,就没有进步了!只有认识到不足,不断提高,才能进步!

混蛋有混蛋的逻辑。贪婪的心无至尽!
169#
发表于 2007-6-26 20:13:10 | 只看该作者
最初由[马尔基娜]发布

什么事情都知足,就没有进步了!只有认识到不足,不断提高,才能进步!

想起一句话叫“贪心不足蛇吞象”,蛇渴望的只是吞象而已,哪里有什么进步不进步的概念,所谓的进步是不是就是把肚子撑大了?
170#
发表于 2007-6-26 21:08:35 | 只看该作者
你能否忽悠点正经屁. 你缺个干爹在加拿大养着?
(你是纳税人吧?)
171#
发表于 2007-6-27 09:23:49 | 只看该作者
听说在新西兰,澳大利亚,只要老人一落地就有老人待遇.我难以相信.但言者说这是真的.是不是加拿大比起新西兰,澳大利亚来太过落后?太穷?而且新西兰,澳大利亚人的纳税率也比加拿大人底很多.房产税也底很多.好象房产和美国一样贷款是可以抵税的.
很不明白,为什么同是英语的资本主义国家,加拿大和新西兰,澳大利亚会有这么大的差别.有请真正知情人给解释解释,咱准备想方设法移民澳大利亚了. 再一个我劝国华老人和咱一起逃到澳大利亚吧
172#
发表于 2007-6-28 09:41:58 | 只看该作者
Australia coming people you are where?  
173#
发表于 2007-6-28 10:10:18 | 只看该作者
打个比方,你的子女从农村到北京打工,为北京市的建设做贡献。你又跑到北京给他们看孩子,现在你会说我也在给北京做贡献,应该给我发工资发养老金。想想你的惨状吧,会不会被当成神经病,或被唾沫淹死。再说了,你一定想都不会去想。为什么在加拿大就敢想敢说那?从政府到百姓真是太nice了是吧,可自己也该有点分寸吧。其实道理你不是不懂,只是一个字,“贪”。
174#
发表于 2007-6-28 11:36:16 | 只看该作者
最初由[rjiyi]发布
打个比方,你的子女从农村到北京打工,为北京市的建设做贡献。你又跑到北京给他们看孩子,现在你会说我也在给北京做贡献,应该给我发工资发养老金。想想你的惨状吧,会不会被当成神经病,或被唾沫淹死。再说了,你一定想都不会去想。为什么在加拿大就敢想敢说那?从政府到百姓真是太nice了是吧,可自己也该有点分寸吧。其实道理你不是不懂,只是一个字,“贪”。

你批评得太多了.够了就行了.
还是让我们谈谈澳大利亚吧! 人家的政府为什么能做得比较好! :rolleyes:
175#
发表于 2007-6-28 11:51:18 | 只看该作者
最初由[hack]发布

你批评得太多了.够了就行了.
还是让我们谈谈澳大利亚吧! 人家的政府为什么能做得比较好! :rolleyes:

If my memory serves well, the waiting time for senior benefits in Australia and New Zealand is 2 years, UK 3 years, USA 5 years and Hong Kong 7 Years.

Compared to other common law countries/regions, the 10 year waiting time in Canada is too long. 3 to 5 years seems more reasonable.

Australia adopts a more conversative immigration policy.  There are fewer seniors and family members for reunion.  For professionals, they recruit immigrants up to 45 years of age.

My colleague just went to Queensland on a work permit which will be flipped to status.  Their average salary is 10% less than that in Canada, but cost of living is also about 10% cheaper.  However, she goes to the beach on the Gold Coast everyday after 4 pm, so life is good.  She asked me to go.  I checked, but too bad that I am too old.

Their aging problem is not as big as Canada.
176#
发表于 2007-6-28 12:18:55 | 只看该作者
从第1页看到第12页,
前所未有的长贴,
看的时候也想说,
仔细想想
要说什么大家都给说了,
没个结果
打住
177#
发表于 2007-6-28 14:36:10 | 只看该作者
最初由[Sedona]发布

If my memory serves well, the waiting time for senior benefits in Australia and New Zealand is 2 years, UK 3 years, USA 5 years and Hong Kong 7 Years.

Compared to other common law countries/regions, the 10 year waiting time in Canada is too long. 3 to 5 years seems more reasonable.

Australia adopts a more conversative immigration policy.  There are fewer seniors and family members for reunion.  For professionals, they recruit immigrants up to 45 years of age.

My colleague just went to Queensland on a work permit which will be flipped to status.  Their average salary is 10% less than that in Canada, but cost of living is also about 10% cheaper.  However, she goes to the beach on the Gold Coast everyday after 4 pm, so life is good.  She asked me to go.  I checked, but too bad that I am too old.

Their aging problem is not as big as Canada.

Thanks to Sedona's info.
His post always gives some meaningful information, and usually reliable info.
who can give further reasons why their government (all other common wealth countries) are better than canadian government? what can we do to promote for changing it? at least let people (especially those white pigs) know canada is the worst country in Common Wealth, don't be boast of the most ....place. since it is a democratic system, hopefully public opinion can shake the bureaucracy
why am I using english? 都是Sedona 惹的货
178#
发表于 2007-6-28 14:50:04 | 只看该作者
最初由[hack]发布

Thanks to Sedona's info.
His post always gives some meaningful information, and usually reliable info.
who can give further reasons why their government (all other common wealth countries) are better than canadian government? what can we do to promote for changing it? at least let people (especially those white pigs) know canada is the worst country in Common Wealth, don't be boast of the most ....place. since it is a democratic system, hopefully public opinion can shake the bureaucracy
why am I using english? 都是Sedona 惹的货

That means the great dream of the old chinese man will be accomplished after we do some things to promote for changing it.
179#
发表于 2007-6-28 22:08:30 | 只看该作者

Stop nonsense

Stop nonsense, please. The tax here is high enough. You don't want to raise another father, do you? If you really do, please use your own money and don't use ours.
Another important thing is that in China they still get their pension paid after they retired. Now they are trying to get double paid here using every tax paier's money including their own offsprings. I really don't want to hear this kind of nonsense came out from our own race. Could we still be pround of being a Chinese?
As an old Chinese man, can you do something to be pround of instead of being shamed on? Do somehting to make other races really say that Chinese is a great race, please.
180#
发表于 2007-6-28 22:23:21 | 只看该作者
提示: 该帖被管理员或版主屏蔽
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表