• 实时天气:温尼伯 25°
    温度感觉: 27°
楼主: 广告管理员
打印 上一主题 下一主题

就成立调解公司梦于明涛答网友记者问(第2集)

16#
发表于 2007-4-10 10:29:57 | 只看该作者

俺认为此事可行! 支持老于干下去!

<大中报>有一个NANCY的投诉的栏目, 俺感觉挺好的. 老于在客户许可的情况下, 不妨可以通过类似的渠道广而告之, 一方面做做广告, 另一方面给华人社区一些基本的案例, 供参考或受教育之用.

祝老于成功!
17#
发表于 2007-4-10 10:47:50 | 只看该作者
绝对支持于兄!!!这对中国人是一件大好事,很高兴看到这样的进步,这是进步,没错!!!
18#
发表于 2007-4-10 11:51:20 | 只看该作者

回复:我是于明涛。。。

最初由[learnerforever]发布
我是于明涛。。。

我的电话:905-616-1331
Email: [email protected]

欢迎与我联系。
坚决支持,一定能成功!
我们需要你的帮助.这样我们在加拿大创业就更有信心.
我们义务为你宣传.请EMAIL宣传资料
[email protected]
19#
发表于 2007-4-10 12:37:28 | 只看该作者

回复:关于安钢事件的一点看法

最初由[learnerforever]发布
关于安钢事件的一点看法

I am very impressed with the passion among the folks on the site in trying to help An Gang in the aftermath of his tragedy. However, I am very sorry to say that there is limit what we could do to help in this situation. The following is my take on the issue, I welcome feedback from everyone.

Insurance Policy is a commercial contract, with very precise specifications in its terms, conditions and value of the policy. If Mr. An Gang had choosen a particular individual as the beneficiary when the policy was purchased. This individual will be receiving full payment of the policy's value.  There is nothing anybody can do at this moment to change this. This is a non-disputable, clearly defined, legally binding contract that the insurance company has to pay out to the designated beneficiary unless fraud, or foul play is suspected.  

Therefore, this is a very straight forward matter; and there will be no dispute at all as far as this insurance policy is concerned. When there is no dispute, there will be no need for any legal action, because the law will respect the contract as a valid and legal contract.  Mediation will be of little use because the parties involved do not have any legally conflicting or overlapping interests.  To put in a simpler words, unless his wife has a struck of good conscience, she is not obligated to share the compensation money with An's son, or anybody else. It is hers to keep. Straight and simple.  Well, when morality runs into legality, the latter always prevails. This is the drawbacks of a legalized society.

I apologize that I have to write in English, as this allows me to write a lot more faster than in Chinese. This is unfortunately a fact that I have shamefully reconciled with myself. I do hope that everybody understands my writing. Call me if you need any explanations.

大陆移民为什么经常被骗?到处交费,到处入会,其结果还是受骗不断.不仅如此,还闹出笑话不断.不是我们不聪明,没文化,而是沟通不及时,互助不及时.平时保持无损耗联系,用时给予物质奖励和回报.这才是实实在在的团结.建议推广使用EMAIL GROUP 这类网上社区.它可以自由加入和退出.每一个成员都有向全体成员发EMAIL的功能和权利.MBIG.CA 经过三年的使用,效果很好.目前还为方便键盘输入困难的朋友提供语音交流服务.不少同乡会和校友会也在使用这个方式加强联系.它最大的优点是不扰民,不收费.随时可以自由退出.
20#
发表于 2007-4-10 12:45:32 | 只看该作者

不會吧?

Mediation是調解而不是一個行業
于先生雖燃熱心 但是畢竟不是唸法律的 從其訪談內容發現很多觀念和處理都是錯誤的 這樣子幫人還可能被告唷
21#
发表于 2007-4-10 12:58:32 | 只看该作者
最初由[learnerforever]发布
关于安钢事件的一点看法

I am very impressed with the passion among the folks on the site in trying to help An Gang in the aftermath of his tragedy. However, I am very sorry to say that there is limit what we could do to help in this situation. The following is my take on the issue, I welcome feedback from everyone.

Insurance Policy is a commercial contract, with very precise specifications in its terms, conditions and value of the policy. If Mr. An Gang had choosen a particular individual as the beneficiary when the policy was purchased. This individual will be receiving full payment of the policy's value. There is nothing anybody can do at this moment to change this. This is a non-disputable, clearly defined, legally binding contract that the insurance company has to pay out to the designated beneficiary unless fraud, or foul play is suspected.

Therefore, this is a very straight forward matter; and there will be no dispute at all as far as this insurance policy is concerned. When there is no dispute, there will be no need for any legal action, because the law will respect the contract as a valid and legal contract. Mediation will be of little use because the parties involved do not have any legally conflicting or overlapping interests. To put in a simpler words, unless his wife has a struck of good conscience, she is not obligated to share the compensation money with An's son, or anybody else. It is hers to keep. Straight and simple. Well, when morality runs into legality, the latter always prevails. This is the drawbacks of a legalized society.

I apologize that I have to write in English, as this allows me to write a lot more faster than in Chinese. This is unfortunately a fact that I have shamefully reconciled with myself. I do hope that everybody understands my writing. Call me if you need any explanations.

英语很棒。几段话都说得很好,很地道。除了个别语法错误外,无可挑剔。如果口语也有这个水平,那就棒极了。从老于的英语水平看来,老于是有料到的。支持一个。
22#
发表于 2007-4-10 14:42:43 | 只看该作者

很好

23#
发表于 2007-4-10 15:45:34 | 只看该作者

除了语法错误,还有拼写错误

最初由[海盗船船长]发布

英语很棒。几段话都说得很好,很地道。除了个别语法错误外,无可挑剔。如果口语也有这个水平,那就棒极了。从老于的英语水平看来,老于是有料到的。支持一个。

I would agree that the situation was quite *straightforward* - in one word - and what the 8-people group was doing can turn out to be nothing but in vain. I also feel sorry to point it out but we have to realized that.

For Mr. Yu, I have several suggestions that I have been thinking about. Many of us new comers don't have a good idea or *ADR* and I think it's an major necessity to spread or 普及 this ADR idea. A series of lecture or seminar can be carried out to do
24#
发表于 2007-4-10 15:51:49 | 只看该作者

不错啊哇咧

谁说我们卖鸡蛋的英语水平不如搞导弹的?
25#
发表于 2007-4-10 16:01:06 | 只看该作者

回复:不错啊哇咧

最初由[小浣熊3946]发布
不错啊哇咧

谁说我们卖鸡蛋的英语水平不如搞导弹的?
forgive me, the egg business is coming and I got to run. talk later.
26#
发表于 2007-4-10 17:50:02 | 只看该作者

我多事问一句

首先 很支持也很期待 于先生能够成功 如果有需要 我也愿意贡献自己一份绵薄之力
想多问一句 出了纠纷 于先生能帮助调解。 于先生接不接受 事先的咨询呢? 我想  有时 事后调解 不如 事先指导吧  事先就知道 去哪里 找谁 办什么 就能预防 出现纠纷 也就不用调解了。 皆大欢喜 不是更好
不知道于先生有没有这样的业务或是服务, 好比能帮助解答“ 我想开个店铺 如何办理” “我想卖房 该怎么办” (只是举例而已) 等等 问题 总比“ 我开店遇见不良业主, 怎么办?”“我卖房 有经济纠纷 怎么办?”来的容易吧。
27#
发表于 2007-4-10 18:41:01 | 只看该作者

好!搞到了新卖点!

28#
发表于 2007-4-10 19:56:10 | 只看该作者

回复:我多事问一句

最初由[玫瑰香水]发布
我多事问一句

首先 很支持也很期待 于先生能够成功 如果有需要 我也愿意贡献自己一份绵薄之力
想多问一句 出了纠纷 于先生能帮助调解。 于先生接不接受 事先的咨询呢? 我想  有时 事后调解 不如 事先指导吧  事先就知道 去哪里 找谁 办什么 就能预防 出现纠纷 也就不用调解了。 皆大欢喜 不是更好
不知道于先生有没有这样的业务或是服务, 好比能帮助解答“ 我想开个店铺 如何办理” “我想卖房 该怎么办” (只是举例而已) 等等 问题 总比“ 我开店遇见不良业主, 怎么办?”“我卖房 有经济纠纷 怎么办?”来的容易吧。
不到黄河不死心
不撞南墙不回头
不见死人不落泪
不见兔子不洒鹰
不见鬼子不拉弦
no pain no gain
是华人的传统
你说的实现预测没实用价值。
29#
发表于 2007-4-10 20:21:57 | 只看该作者
这位于先生明明在网上, 却猥琐的不敢作个起码的presentation.
其斗志与梦工比, 真是天上地下了.