• 实时天气:温尼伯 24°
    温度感觉: 24°
楼主: IT_MCSE_250
打印 上一主题 下一主题

想不到移民加拿大后我不得不学说粤语

46#
发表于 2007-1-21 16:09:38 | 只看该作者
最初由[Arthur001]发布
关于普通话和粤语哪个更接近古汉语,下面出自汉书的文章,大家觉得当时的人是用更接近普通话的方式读?还是更接近粤语的方式阅读呢?

《汉书·苏武传》    班固

嗨, 还真不知道. 写这汉书那时候, 当时人说话发音更接近于普通话还是粤语啊?

用普通话和粤语都可以读这一段啊! 用普通话读好象又回到教室听老师教文言文了. 用粤语读好象在听粤剧. 很有意思
47#
发表于 2007-1-21 18:18:01 | 只看该作者
我个人认为古汉语应该和普通话更接近。粤语是由百越语言和古汉语融合的,而南方的百越在古代属于外国。北方由于北方民族入侵,语言也有变化,但毕竟地理位置是主体,而且语言有惯性,所以不会有本质的突然的变化。
比如满清灭了中国,却并不能灭掉汉语,而是满族的很多词汇增加到汉语中。
48#
发表于 2007-1-22 19:12:00 | 只看该作者
我不是刻意要学广东话,不过能听懂也不是件坏事情,早年我就是港台明星的追星一族,喜欢看他们的节目,也就是喜欢港台的娱乐节目。

学广东话,可以看36频道新闻,电视剧和晚10点后的专题片,有中文字幕,节目也算好看,很快学会的,不是负担呢!

我觉得比看大陆的节目(包括电视剧)强多了。
49#
发表于 2007-1-22 19:12:13 | 只看该作者
现在呢看个病,医生用广东话表达,总比理解英文要容易吧。

还有有些病约专科,等的时间漫长,有些华人医生会安排你看急诊,那急诊还不就是夹塞。
50#
发表于 2007-1-22 20:10:14 | 只看该作者
最初由[sunny2008]发布
现在呢看个病,医生用广东话表达,总比理解英文要容易吧。

还有有些病约专科,等的时间漫长,有些华人医生会安排你看急诊,那急诊还不就是夹塞。

In Toronto, it is not easy to avoid Guandonghua. Some Putonghua speakers are very resistant for a reason.

Just like some die hard francophone in Quebec, they would rather die than speak English.
51#
发表于 2007-1-22 21:12:55 | 只看该作者
大陆人不讲、不会听广东话的很多很多,香港人一点不懂国语的很少很少。

都是同根同宗同族的,干吗互相排斥呢?

我和他们交流,仅限讲自己熟悉表达的语言,互相可以听的懂,OK了!
52#
发表于 2007-1-22 22:41:42 | 只看该作者

回复:Hong Kong

It's not true.

A few years ago, I had some interviews when I was looking for job in accounting field.  One of them was with a Hong Kong company (medium size).  I was told the work hours were from 8:30 to 6:30, sometimes even longer.  The salary they offered was pretty low.  At last, the boss said he hoped that I could learn some Guangdonghua, so I could communicate with some co-workers easily since many of them couldn't speak English well.  I didn't go there.

By the way, I am working in a big canadian company (7.5 hours a day).  There are three Chinese ladies in the head office, one from Hongkong, the other one and I are from mainland.  We get along very well.  We never fight or discriminate each other.  We speak English, or Putonghua when there is nobody else around.  We are friendly to each other.  We feel closer than the other people.

最初由[Sedona]发布
Hong Kong

When you have to work under a Hong Kong boss, your inferiority complex comes out.  When you work under a white guy to kiss his ass, you think it is okay.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表