• 实时天气:温尼伯 24°
    温度感觉: 24°
查看: 1203|回复: 8
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[求助]我想办PEIPNP

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2007-1-16 16:03:56 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
请问,谁能帮我办或者推荐一个中介办PNP.我在中国的工作是Community and Social Service Worker,我现在住在PEI有一个opening work permit。申请联邦技术移民我的分数是67分,但是我觉得等待时间有点长。如果能找到PEIPNP,我还希望首选此种方式移民。我的邮箱是[email protected]  谢谢
沙发
发表于 2007-1-16 16:39:39 | 只看该作者

回复:[求助]我想办PEIPNP

最初由[xmsandman]发布
[求助]我想办PEIPNP

请问,谁能帮我办或者推荐一个中介办PNP.我在中国的工作是Community and Social Service Worker,我现在住在PEI有一个opening work permit。申请联邦技术移民我的分数是67分,但是我觉得等待时间有点长。如果能找到PEIPNP,我还希望首选此种方式移民。我的邮箱是[email protected]  谢谢

What is PEIPNP?  I never heard such a term.  Also, what is opening work permit?  Are you in Canada?  PEI?  Holder of a Work Permit?  If so, what are you doing?

I doubt it if in China there is community and social service worker.  You may think you are equivalent.  Community and social service worker is unique in Canada.  You can't find anything similar.  Are you talking about social worker?

You have to tell us what your qualification is, before any of them can help you.

By the way, I am a social worker in Ontario.  I can give you the best advice, if you need any.
板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2007-1-16 16:48:31 | 只看该作者
PEIPNP 是PEI省的省移民提名计划,如果作为省提名移民,将会缩短移民审批时间。我的职业定位是参照CIC网站上的National Occupational Classification (NOC)找的,和我在中国的职业描述非常接近,因此我准备以这个职业办理技术移民。我苦于在PEI不好找到commuinty service worker or social worker.所以才希望找个中介帮忙。
地板
发表于 2007-1-17 09:38:58 | 只看该作者
最初由[xmsandman]发布
PEIPNP 是PEI省的省移民提名计划,如果作为省提名移民,将会缩短移民审批时间。我的职业定位是参照CIC网站上的National Occupational Classification (NOC)找的,和我在中国的职业描述非常接近,因此我准备以这个职业办理技术移民。我苦于在PEI不好找到commuinty service worker or social worker.所以才希望找个中介帮忙。

作为social worker, 语言要求是最重要的, 另外你在中国的教育和经验完全是没有用的, 也许在文字描述上类似但实际上天差地远......
建议你不要为了缩短移民审批时间就做这类傻事, 即使成了你也会因为去PEI而后悔不已....
5#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-1-17 12:21:23 | 只看该作者
是呀,我知道只有在这里念个学历才有用。可是我在PEI陪老公念书,闲也是闲着,如果能顺手办个移民就办。我有工签不能读书
6#
发表于 2007-1-17 18:32:46 | 只看该作者
I am confused.

Based on your info, you husband must be a graduate student in PEI, so he must have a student permit.

Being his dependent, you must have a work permit.  Since you have not done any immigration medical, your work permit must be a restricted one, meaning you cannot work in health related fields or human services like teaching, child care or social work.  You must complete your medical to waive the condition in your work permit.  Read the final prints at the left lower corner of your work permit.

Do you want a job or immigration?  Social service work and social work are regulated professionals in Canada.  Social work is a universal degree, but social service work is unique to Canada only.  You will not qualify for sure for SSW.

Community work is not regulated, but job opportunity is quite limited.

If you are looking for immigration, assess if either you or your husband will score 67 points.

I don't know how long you will stay in Canada.  You may want to consider the MSW program at U of PEI.  After graduation, for sure you will find a job.  With an MSW qualification, you will be employed as long as you still have a pulse. Salary is like 45k to 70k for frontline, 70k to 90k for supervisors and 100k+ for senior managers.
7#
发表于 2007-1-17 18:33:48 | 只看该作者
最初由[xmsandman]发布
是呀,我知道只有在这里念个学历才有用。可是我在PEI陪老公念书,闲也是闲着,如果能顺手办个移民就办。我有工签不能读书

That's wrong.  You can apply for a student authorization to attend school in Canada.
8#
发表于 2007-1-17 18:50:52 | 只看该作者
最初由[小心为上]发布

作为social worker, 语言要求是最重要的, 另外你在中国的教育和经验完全是没有用的, 也许在文字描述上类似但实际上天差地远......
建议你不要为了缩短移民审批时间就做这类傻事, 即使成了你也会因为去PEI而后悔不已....

I agree.

English language skills are the top priority for a social service worker or a social worker.

In addition, SSW and SW are good at navigating between various social and legal systems.  If you need help from an immigrant consultant (read con artist), you cannot survive in social service work or social work in Canada.

If you want, I can add you to my msn list to offer you free consultation advice, of course at your own risk.

I am the very few "experts" in Ontario, fluent in both CFSA and IRPA and their interface.
9#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-1-17 19:37:01 | 只看该作者
非常感谢您愿意给我出些主意。很高兴能在msn上和您沟通。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表